Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 870 replies, has 149 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bubbashuka

Hello everybody! Does anyone have the giant zangoz plushy, red squirrel plushy, sera plushy, rafi plushy, plumpy holiday plush, ms cowoline holiday plush, mr moo plushy, leprechaun plushy, goober holiday plush, doug holiday plush, bunny zangoz plushy, bunny zingoz plushy, boris plush, arte holiday plush, or the baby penguin plushy? If you do, I’d be willing to gift you a rare or some pretty good items in return! My username is bubbashuka. Thanks! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cruisingal

Hi, I sent you a friend request. I have some plushies you need. My username is cruisingal.

bubbashuka

Awesome, Thank you!! :D I accepted your request. I cannot wait to get them!!

I got the plushies. Thank you sooo much!!!!! :D 3 more to add to my big collection! :)

bubbashuka

Whoops- I was on my other account again. I was on pandaloverxoxo again! I never notice which account I’m on, Sorry!!

act92602

Hi Everyone! I have some items that I’m willing to trade that I’ve noticed quite a few people are searching for. I have the following items: Bunny Ears, Green Kinz Kringle Jacket, Green Kinz Kringle Pants, Sailor’s Cap, Sailor’s Suit Top, Clown Costume (except for the wig), Pink Popstar Uniform, Jean Jacket Uniform, Green Popstar Dress, as well as some PSI, Rare, and Valued Items. I’m currently in search of the WZ Jeans, Plumpy’s Glasses, Halloween Hat (the black one with purple detailing), and any of the Animal Halloween Costumes. Let me know if you’re interested in any of these items and have something I’m ISO, or want to know any of the specific PSI, Rare, or Valued items I have!

act92602

I forgot to mention – I’m also ISO the Orange Army Shirt :)

bepoodlepal

@act92602, are the bunny ears white? If so i might be able to trade you plumpy.

act92602

Yup! I only have the white ears

bubbashuka

would you want a dinosaur costume? What kind of PS items do you have?

Comments are closed.