Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 895 replies, has 155 voices, and was last updated by  pandaloverxoxo 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I have a Dr. Quack bed from the super wheel and I wondered if anyone had the Kinz Air Seat from the super wheel they wanted to trade for it. PLMK. My WW UN is chicklet711.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey everyone. I was lucky enough to win the grand prize weathered hot air balloon in my free white chocolate egg. I am looking for 3 swans plush to trade for it. If anyone is interested PLMK. Thanx and Happy Easter everyone.

oudoll2

Hi everyone! May I say that I hope you all have a very happy Easter. I need the Rainy Spring windows. My girls want several of them so I’m desperate. LOL! We have lots of things for trade. Rare items, PSI’s and some mystery bag clothing items. Let me know what you want and we’ll see if we can’t make a deal. Thanks so much! B00T00 ( Please friend me, my WW name is B00T00. The o’s are actually zeroes.)

redcherry783

@oudoll2 How many windows do you and your daughters need? And can you send a FR to redcherry2014, will send windows from there. :)

oudoll2

Hi redcherry783! The girls want six of them Argh!! I’m okay now. I’ll send you a friend request ASAP. Thanks for helping. Is there anything you are looking for? If not, I’ll send some mystery bag clothes. If you’d rather something else let me know. I really appreciate any help I can get. Have a happy Easter! Your friend, B00T00

Pupwolf

Hi oudoll2! I’m rather late seeing your request, but if you still need more rainy day windows ( or anybody else, too) send a friend request to alphacat2.

oudoll2

Hi alphacat2! Thanks but I got plenty of windows for the girls now. Thanks to redcherry and some awesome friends. You guys are the best!! We could always use another friend. I’ll be sending a request your way but nothing needed except a new friend! Have a great day! B00T00

KittyKinz124

I have the Zany Spring Sweater for trade only for another item listed in the bag please list the item and time to come on to trade.

bubbashuka

Hello everybody! Does anyone have the giant zangoz plushy, red squirrel plushy, sera plushy, rafi plushy, plumpy holiday plush, ms cowoline holiday plush, mr moo plushy, leprechaun plushy, goober holiday plush, doug holiday plush, bunny zangoz plushy, bunny zingoz plushy, boris plush, arte holiday plush, or the baby penguin plushy? If you do, I’d be willing to gift you a rare or some pretty good items in return! My username is bubbashuka. Thanks! :)

cruisingal

Hi, I sent you a friend request. I have some plushies you need. My username is cruisingal.

bubbashuka

Awesome, Thank you!! :D I accepted your request. I cannot wait to get them!!

I got the plushies. Thank you sooo much!!!!! :D 3 more to add to my big collection! :)

bubbashuka

Whoops- I was on my other account again. I was on pandaloverxoxo again! I never notice which account I’m on, Sorry!!

bubbashuka

UPDATE:: I no longer need baby penguin, boris, or leprechaun, thanks!

Comments are closed.