Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 895 replies, has 155 voices, and was last updated by  pandaloverxoxo 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anyone has some of the new Daisy’s Diner food? I’m specifically looking for the Cheerful Chili and Mushroom Melt Burger! I have bake sale foods (from both of the bake sales) and clothing! Thank you for your time!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Does anyone have the Mega Fridge family prize? I have exclusive and rare items to trade with!

Ttgbird14

What exclusives do you have?:)

bubbashuka

I would really like some clothing from the summer mystery bag. Here are the things I’D LIKE: butterfly gown, butterfly fascinator, butterfly ballet flats, tiger lily hat, friendship rose hat, friendship rose dress, or sweet pigtails. I HAVE TO OFFER: antique lamp post, jumpin’ jukebox, Dr. Quack bronze statue, calming campfire stove, goo-goo berry dining chair, golden goal stadium seat, inflatable sofa, hot air balloon, ivy brick wall, mad hatter chair, medieval trophy pedestal, medieval side table, medieval dining chair, mechanical horse ride, neo gothic floor lamp, neo gothic side table, neo gothic wardrobe, purple bumper car, rock out boombox recliner, swan boat car, tasteful and tasty tea set, wacky clay sculpture, mayor dr. quack plushy, portable road trip fridge, and some other things. Let me know if you have any of the things I’D LIKE. :) Thanks! My username is bubbashuka.

SpringBreeze

I want: Spiral Staircase, or Kooky Scientist Theme items, or Super Beds. And I can trade you: Road Trip Stop Sign, 50 KinzCash Coin, DinceKinz Collectable Coins, 80% Off Wshop Coupon, Country Bed, Magic W Sign, Gemini Symbol Wall Decoration, Skunk Misunderstood Poster, Road Trip Spree Dirt Tile Straight, Goo-Goo Berry Dining Chair or Dirty Dishes. Thanks! ~SpringBreeze

Does anyone have any of the following items for trade or giveaway? St Patrick’s Day, Halloween, Christmas, or Valentine’s Day themed furniture or clothing? Let me know! Thanks. :’)

@MagicalWebbie: Hello! I have some themed stuff you can have. What is your username?

Comments are closed.