lets solve the neon tutu!!! lets be the ones to solve it!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives lets solve the neon tutu!!! lets be the ones to solve it!

This topic contains 74 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  style808 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

alright everyone! there have been a lot of forums trying to solve it but nobody has yet! lets try! on plumpys place she says: “its a punk -tacular blast from the past.” now lets figure this out! if you don’t have much money to try some combinations maybe try that forum that says earn 10,000 kinzcash in 10 days. then lets try it out and solve it!

13Tes

Oh yeah, also, it can’t be any of the new items, of course, so that narrows it down a bit, but not a lot. Just trying to find ways to get rid of some options so we don’t waste KC trying this.

13Tes

I’ll work on it and post some of the fails. Hopefully we can narrow it down enough that we can get close. You can sell your patchwork at the W-Shop to get back a little bit of money, but not a lot. I have about 33,000KC so I’ve got money to spare lol. I’m gonna go start working on it now.

mollyberger

I really don’t know if the black vest is in it. every body says it is but I don’t believe it.

juniper44

Hi! You know the Plumpy clue that said a “punk-tacular blast from the past? Well, I was looking in the Kinzstyle Outlet, and on the description for the black vest it says: “A blast from the past! Your webkinz pet will look rockin’ in this jean vest!” I’m pretty sure the black vest is in it. Hope this helps!

Okay I just got three new Webkinz so I have like 10,000KC let me know if I should try more combos but these are fails: Black Vest+Ballerina Tights+Tiara=PW Oh and yeah since Plumpy said a “blast from the past” other forums are saying that Black vest, Dogbeards jacket, and maybe Army pants could be possibilities… I’m not sure but yeah just everybody keep listing your fails and we should make a checklist… :) Hope that was a fantastic idea lol but I don’t know what we should try next. Let me know if I’m not helping… ~beckaisawesome~

c4tsok

I was thinking the black vest + rainbow boots + ? because the rainbow boots give the tutu its color and the black vest has the same description as the neon tutu. I believe either a skirt or dress has to be in it to give the tutu its shape. Could someone try black vest + rainbow boots + all dresses and skirts?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.