LOOKING FOR THE RED & WHITE TANKINI TOP AND RED PEACE SIGN SWIM BOTTOMS!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR THE RED & WHITE TANKINI TOP AND RED PEACE SIGN SWIM BOTTOMS!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  EarthLover22 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hunnypoo128

I have a few things to trade…no psi…sorry! But I do have a couple of beds that I could possibly trade…but no super beds thought. :(

Hi,I have the shirt! What are the names of the beds?

Hunnypoo128

Hey there! Sorry, I just noticed your comment…it’s been a while since I looked at this forum. I don’t exactly remember the beds names, but one is pink and I think it’s an heiress bed, I have one that looks like a magic carpet, and one that goes with the Persian theme. Let me know what you think. And what is your user name??

What is is worth?

Hunnypoo128

I am not sure what it is worth…I just like the items and would like to trade someone for them. :)

scragles

Hey Hunnypoo128 I have all those items.

Hunnypoo128

Hey scragles! Sorry, I haven’t checked this forum in a while and just saw that you replied. The beds that I have are the pink heiress/princess bed, a magic carpet looking bed, and one that goes with the Persian theme (all of these beds are the special rare beds that you get from the Curio Shop). I have kinzcash up for trade also–one 1,000 coin and some 250′s. Let me know. What is your username?

Atomton

Hi True2MyWord, I sent you a thank you present. That was really sweet of you to gift a present. My present back is nowhere as near as good as yours. I hope you still like it. I am not deluxe but got the cart for trading a few of my foods in the trading room. DF sent me some so I really didn’t need it. Since you were free before I thought maybe you would like it. Oh and the two exclusives no where near as valuable as the POTM item you sent me. I hope you like them and that they can be used in your rooms. That was very generous of you, thank you very much for the gift. I also sent a TY None. Let me know if you got them. BTW, do you have another account or are completely new. Just wondering because if you are new, I have a lot more to send that can help you.-Atom

True2MyWord1

I don’t have those but I can trade other things with you! :P

Hi True2MyWord1! Congratulations on your new Arctic Polar Bear!!! :D~SC

Hunnypoo128

Hey True2MyWord1! That would be awesome! My UN is the same as on here, if you want to friend me. Thanks and have a good day!! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.