Maine Coon cat webkinz? Please read!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Maine Coon cat webkinz? Please read!!!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 53 voices, and was last updated by  kittensrule 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

kittensrule wrote on 2011-06-07 at 02:19 PM
    If you’re a big cat lover like me, you have probably heard of the Maine Coon cat. If not, Maine Coons are large fluffy cats with large paws and a M shaped color pattern on their head. They are very sweet and are often referred to as \”gentle giants\”. Please comment and thanks for reading!!!

Never heard of them. Anyway i am a dog lover! you ask why? I say why not!? Thier cute, their fun, their all different sizes so if you like tiny or big. I am just i dog lover! I have nothing against cats at all. I actually like them more and more each day. But I will always like dogs more! PEACE OUT -doglover

Anonymous

If you’re a big cat lover like me, you have probably heard of the Maine Coon cat. If not, Maine Coons are large fluffy cats with large paws and a M shaped color pattern on their head. They are very sweet and are often referred to as \”gentle giants\”. Please comment and thanks for reading!!!

Never heard of them. Anyway i am a dog lover! you ask why? I say why not!? Thier cute, their fun, their all different sizes so if you like tiny or big. I am just i dog lover! I have nothing against cats at all. I actually like them more and more each day. But I will always like dogs more! PEACE OUT -doglover

kittensrule

7v8v7 wrote on 2011-06-07 at 02:39 PM

If you’re a big cat lover like me, you have probably heard of the Maine Coon cat. If not, Maine Coons are large fluffy cats with large paws and a M shaped color pattern on their head. They are very sweet and are often referred to as \\\”gentle giants\\\”. Please comment and thanks for reading!!!

Umm…. ok well cats are cute, fun and different sizes too! I never really have liked dogs though….

kittensrule

P.S., Mean comments regarding cats will not be tolerated.

yes, i vote 4 maine coon!! there’s a tv show on animal planet called cats 101, and they had the maine coon on it!!! also, they had the ragdoll!!! i like cats AND dogs, but cats can care for themselves like cleaning themselves and using the potty. but, sometimes they have a lotta fur that u have 2 brush. people, PLEASE don’t come 2 a cat forum and say that u hate cats and dogs r better. how rude is that!?!?

kittensrule

yellokat31608 wrote on 2011-06-07 at 05:31 PM
      yes, i vote 4 maine coon!! there\’s a tv show on animal planet called cats 101, and they had the maine coon on it!!! also, they had the ragdoll!!! i like cats AND dogs, but cats can care for themselves like cleaning themselves and using the potty. but, sometimes they have a lotta fur that u have 2 brush. people, PLEASE don\’t come 2 a cat forum and say that u hate cats and dogs r better. how rude is that!?!?

THANK YOU!!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.