Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

This isn’t really a suggestion, but i was hoping that my comment on the Name Me Contest wouldn’t get deleted for not being original. The comment above me showed Rafaela, and I saw this after I wrote Rafeyell. Please know that I saw the comment after I had posted mine, and this might have been because it was approved after I wrote mine. Just letting you know, because I do not want to be accused of copying. Thank you so much!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lemacklemack

Some of the spin icons can not be spin.I have a touch laptop and can not find the right spot to get the thing to spin. I have tried the mouse and that does not work.

rockitboom

If things don’t work when you click them, use the “hide dock” option and try again, always works for me.

pajama

I have mind full of ideas first I would like to see a feature where if have a room we know longer want we can sell it back…I want the jobs and rooms to go back to where we earned the money to buy decorations I really dislike you need to have membership to get all this other new stuff.some people just webkinz as gift and cant get a membership,i have wanted to plant flowers to have a flower garden instead of fruits and veggie seeds all the time i have plenty more ideas will share more later but please consider these now

Jole1993

I would like to see updates on the kinzchat, it needs new choices for things like club house rooms, jobs, & themes. & probably other things I’m not thinking of right now.

9boogirl

@GANZ I have many more suggestions, so I guess I’ll share a few more. First, I would love it if you would move the daily games back to the front, because I have to go hunting for Jumbleberry Fields and SPREE every day, which is repetitive and it gets annoying. I think you should add an Interactive Items tab on our docks because things that are interactive don’t really fit in as decorations.

Comments are closed.