Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 6 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

jhi5yugi

One word: Jukebox. I’m talking your classic 1950s red and neon jukebox you’d see in diners. they’re cute!! i think it’d go well with the diner theme! (if made, it’d be great if it wasn’t estore points, but instead kinzcash)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

gutentag222

Isn’t this already available in the Curio Shop as a Rare Item?

rachster1992

My dad, sisters, and I would all love the option to ‘remodel’ our webkinz houses. If we had the option to delete and rearrange rooms, I know we would all make more themed rooms and play webkinz a lot more often. My sisters who are now older bought a lot of small rooms and cannot figure out how to utilize them because they are so small. Thank you for reading this.

we make the smallest rooms into hallways between larger rooms so we don’t have to have doors in walls where we don’t want them. If you use those rooms to make “arms” to extend your house in any driection, you can build only from the open walls where you don’t have wall paper :) I hope this helps you Rachster1992

holliegirl

Can we please be able to remove or change rooms in our houses? I have so many small rooms that can barely fit anything, and I would like the option to either remove them, or simply change their sizes. I think that would be really helpful, especially since we were forced to get medium rooms with our first 10 pets and I want to use large rooms for them now

I feel there needs to be something done about the trading clubhouse. Most of the times when I get in i get placed in a room of 9 pets and they are all lined up at the bottom. They are all talking to each other but NONE want to trade. It’s frustrating as they will be in there all day and i will leave and come back and im put back into the same room. I don’t mind them hanging out but it makes it difficult for me to ever actually be able to trade. I just wish if they didnt want to trade that they would just go talk in the park and make room for more people who are wanting to trade

PEBBLES1973

I would like to see furniture for bedroom, kitchen & bathroom for the webkinz cares theme

Comments are closed.