Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

ww4r

I think the deluxe boxes could be really cool, and you could give a special box of thanks for webkinz people who have paid for deluxe for a year, and then a bigger box for 2 years and a cooler box for 3, 4 and 5 years. People who join deluxe at certain times get all these really cool prizes, yet what about the people who have had it for a while? Another thing, I didn’t get a deluxe box for this month, where would I ask to get it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ww4r

I think we should win more money for playing games and doing jobs and spinning the wheel of wow or pressing the big button of kinz cash. It’s all not real money and does not effect the people programming it, so why not.

ww4r

The cheerful clinic ?? box description says that it will “turn your room into a Cheerful clinic with the assortment of items in this box.” With this in mind and that you have to buy it with ganz money, me and my friend were expecting the box would have wallpaper and flooring and beds and clinic stuff all in one box. Yet when my friend bought one and opened it up, she got one item. The item was a medicine cabinet. When she clicked on it, it let her use it as a storage for webkinz items. Confused, she spent more ganz money to buy another box and it gave her a divider. The description on items should be right. We spent about 30 minutes and a good amount of ganz money trying to find out if it was a glitch or what was going on.

rockitboom

I love renovating my Webkinz house, but the layout of my rooms has become ridiculous, certain rooms are located in illogical places because it seemed like a good idea at the time (7 years ago), so I think as well as buying new rooms there should be an option to move existing rooms.

radish35

Oh, I so totally agree! The layout of my rooms really needs updating. Please WebKinz! HEAR US!!! Let us be able to delete rooms!

wolf246

Hey I just noticed that cash cow has been updated and really looks like a free mobile game … thats not a good thing. I grew up loving cash cow and the graphics. Webkinz has been losing my attention lately because you guys are changing everything. I know that after 11 years some things are going to change but its changing to much and I feel like all I can do is complain. Im writing this just to say SLOW DOWN with yours modernising . ~wolf246

jaguargirl2

I also miss the old cash cow

radish35

Me Too! The older animation was more enjoyable.

rinoav

The old Cash Cow can be played in the Tournament Arena. @wolf246

Comments are closed.