Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

sweetbasil09

I think it would be fun if there was a contest where people could send in drawings and designs of a concept for a new pet, and the winner would actually become a new pet. There could be a vote on the website for the winner maybe.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rockitboom

They have done that in the past, there was a “design a pet” contest recently which resulted in the new axolotl pet.

rockitboom

BRING BACK MAZIN’ HAMSTERS! Or make it part of amazing world or something, copy + paste this if you agree; if enough people say the same thing they HAVE to listen to us!

rockitboom

Please make Webkinz plush pets available in more shops in the UK.

ww4r

Some of these special boxes you have to pay ganz money for, only give you one item or three items. I don’t normally use my ganz money that often because it does not give me anything special. Yet if one box gave me enough items and walling a flooring to make a special room out of, I would be buying ganz money and spending it all the time.

GoGanz24

You can’t buy Ganz money; you earn that here on the newz site. The currency word that you’re trying to say is called eStore points.

ww4r

I know I would love if there could be more ways to get wish tokens, since there are some prizes now for 300 tokens and more. You can get wish tokens mainly through the wheel of wishes, yet it only gives out 1, 2, or 3 tokens at the most and you usually don’t land on them. Since it does not effect how the people who program this, why not make players happier and give us 5, 8, or 12 tokens on a spin. Or have there be a floaty clicky that comes by every so often that we can click on to collect.

Comments are closed.