Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 2,686 replies, has 829 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

m23370

The hyperlink is down for the “Today’s Activities” on the Kinzville Time home screen. Just to let you know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LoliBite

I feel a good way to help people find the items they want without trading, is to have a Kinz Marketplace of sorts. Users can put items they don’t want for sale, list a price they want, and then people can scroll and see what items they want. Users can make offers as well. I believe that it could be regulated to make sure nobody spams with unreasonable offers, as well as people not selling items for overinflated prices. I believe this would be a good addition to the Webkinz world.

I think this is a pretty good idea! And nice argument skills :)

Michelle008

oh my goodness that’s an amazing idea!! That would be a lot easier than trading. Plus with the marketplace idea, you could get as many items as you want from one person. Not just limited to 3 items and once a day. I really think ganz should find a way to use this idea!!

sweetbasil09

I think it would be fun if there was a contest where people could send in drawings and designs of a concept for a new pet, and the winner would actually become a new pet. There could be a vote on the website for the winner maybe.

rockitboom

They have done that in the past, there was a “design a pet” contest recently which resulted in the new axolotl pet.

rockitboom

BRING BACK MAZIN’ HAMSTERS! Or make it part of amazing world or something, copy + paste this if you agree; if enough people say the same thing they HAVE to listen to us!

rockitboom

Please make Webkinz plush pets available in more shops in the UK.

Comments are closed.