Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 20 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

greenmagic77

I have some ideas for new pets. An albino horse with blue eyes, a white peacock (they are beautiful), a webkinz octopus, catahoula leopard dog, blue dragonfly, monarch butterfly, a gingerbread cat, a gingerbread bear, and a gingerbread unicorn. Thanks! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I was suggesting for Webkinz with future new webkinz pets:
      Platypus
      Armadillo (Regular Webkinz)
      Ostrich
      Emu
      Tadpole
      Snail (Regular Webkinz)
      Squid
      Crab (Regular Webkinz)
      Lobster
      Spider
      Eel
      Worm
      Ant
      Slug (Regular Webkinz)
      Jellyfish
      Sunfish
      Football fish
      Coelacanth

greenmagic77

Great idea for some pets!

griffoned

Babirusa, sable antelope, saiga antelope, echidna, anteater. We still don’t have those either. I love your ideas. We almost never get any new real animals.

scribs101

I was redoing my house and i thought maybe a red condo theme, like the pink one, would be a cool addition to the themes! Please make it available to everyone though! A blue one would be good as well :)

m23370

The hyperlink is down for the “Today’s Activities” on the Kinzville Time home screen. Just to let you know.

LoliBite

I feel a good way to help people find the items they want without trading, is to have a Kinz Marketplace of sorts. Users can put items they don’t want for sale, list a price they want, and then people can scroll and see what items they want. Users can make offers as well. I believe that it could be regulated to make sure nobody spams with unreasonable offers, as well as people not selling items for overinflated prices. I believe this would be a good addition to the Webkinz world.

I think this is a pretty good idea! And nice argument skills :)

Michelle008

oh my goodness that’s an amazing idea!! That would be a lot easier than trading. Plus with the marketplace idea, you could get as many items as you want from one person. Not just limited to 3 items and once a day. I really think ganz should find a way to use this idea!!

Comments are closed.