Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

griffoned

We don’t have a Webkinz mold, pangolin, platypus, echidna, aye-aye, quokka, kinkajou, tarantula, whale shark, babirusa, blob fish, tamandua, quoll, ermine, anteater, realistic armadillo, tarsier, pallas’s cat, fossa, Tasmanian carnivorous marsupial, mongoose, cobra, stingray, hammerhead shark, dove, junglefowl, jaguar, wild boar, sable antelope, saiga antelope, qinling panda, or any cephalopod. I would love to see all of these animals make it as a Webkinz plush someday.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LINAMAY13

DEAR webkinzsupport@ganz.com I played the games and contest on webkinz newz . MY name is beasty bray and my sister plays under LINAMAY13 . Now when she plays she gets rewared and when I play and I try to type my name in it has my LINAMAY13 Already typed in and won’t let me. Please help me fix this THANK YOU

sally
        Key Master

You will need to create a new Webkinz Newz account. Make sure your sister does not redeem points on your new account or her Webkinz World username will be associated to it. If you are accidentally logged in as your sister, click on your name at the top and select Logout

godgirl71115

i feal bad for you

gutentag222

Just to let Ganz know, Banaza is still gliching despite being game of the day. On Level 10, there is a spider on the second platform that glitches to stay in one spot forever. Because of a lack of other convenient platforms, the player cannot advance beyond this level. Please fix it. I enjoy playing Bananza.

megan3613

I think it is unfair that regular users cannot buy certain items with their Kinzcash or play certain games because they are not Deluxe. I think that DiceKinz should be brought back as well as the Trading Card Game in the Tournament Arena. Why remove things that are so much fun?

I have two ideas! One please make just a plain black floor tile or paint, it would really go well with any wallapaper and i was surprised to see there wasnt anything so simple. Secondly I think webkinz you should go over their list of “inappropriate” words as I got my new signature dog and I wanted to name him Bear but for some reason it wasn’t allowed? I was really upset because I got the dog to match my dog bear who had just passed away ):

Comments are closed.