Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

How about some new Arcade Units for Spree!, Deluxe Challenges, or POTM like the Skunksweeper Arcade Unit, Go Fish Arcade Unit, Checkers Arcade Unit, and the Farming Frenzy Arcade Unit

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

seaweed4

Let us upgrade or change the size of rooms in our house!

BulldogMom

I would like for the “sample” rooms in the Clubhouse to have doors in the walls, like a regular Webkinz room. It would be impossible for a lot of the Clubhouse rooms to have the design they have if doors were included. I would like to see how the Webkinz designers would work around the doors for their designs, to help me do the same.

bbykinzxo

Please make a deleting rooms feature or at least upgrading a rooms size ! (:

littlejohnw

Trading Tab: I think it would be great if there was a Trading Tab in the dock on Webkinz World where we could place items we want to trade in the Trading Room. When we have lots of items we want to trade it takes too long to go through the items tab (e.g. furniture). Thanks!

seaweed4

This is a great idea! The “trading tab” on the dock and I second being able to upgrade/change the size of a room in your webkinz house!

godgirl71115

great idea

Comments are closed.