Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I’m sure people have mentioned this, but it would be wonderful if you would stop pushing Deluxe and the eStore and instead bring back Signatures! I’m sure I and many other collectors would buy them up in no time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

And once they buy them up, there will be no more. =P

kelly989

It would be wonderful if we could move our rooms around. I have been playing since the beginning of Webkinz, and as a child, I didn’t make a very good floor plan. Now that I have 90+ rooms, it’s a little hard to have the house that I want when the floor plan is not very organized. Thanks!

I second this. I hate all of my small sized rooms and wish I could delete them.

bubbashuka

I have some pet suggestions. Glitter ladybug, Kooky cat (A blue cat with while stripes and a fluffy yellow tail) Shiny Snake (Albino with white sparkles!) and what I would love most… A PLECO!!! I would love a pleco in webkinz world. (If you don’t know- a pleco is a type of fish. Look them up- they’re so cool!)

Hey Ganz, you should totally make a Webkinz Blue Hedgehog! Like Sonic!

bubbashuka

@MyLittlePony2010EH13: Cool!

Thanks, @bubbashuka! I got a question, how did you get your username? It’s really cool!

bubbashuka

Hi! It’s just a word I made up when I was little, haha!! thank you! :D

bubbashuka

I think it’s quite strange, so I thought others would too, so that question was a surprise! XD

kittyandkat

I think it would be a good idea if the Family Score Grand Prize was a mystery pet that can be added to your family. I was disappointed that the prize for 1,000,000 points was only an anti climatic trophy, It discourages me that I built up a lot of points, come to find the Grand Prize is a little whimpy

bubbashuka

@kittyandkat: Ooo, that would be so awesome! They should totally do that!

Comments are closed.