Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 6 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

pony656

I would like to have my pets be able to visit the doctor again. I played it when you could, then I didn’t play for a while. I was disappointed when I went back on and discovered I could not go to the doctor again. Also, other things I liked went away.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cat2f

I agree! The same thing happened to me!!! (BRING MAZIN HAMSTERS BACK!)

Oh my gosh! I feel the same way! I played many many years ago when there was no Deluxe feature (at least I can’t remember one – that’s how long ago it was!) and I always loved going to Dr. Quack’s clinic. But after I had my second daughter I didn’t play for a long time. When I tried to log in years later I was completely devastated to find that my account had been deleted! I didn’t know it was deleted if you didn’t play for 7 years. Oh, I was so sad! I created another account 2 years ago but I miss all my original pets and items. And I found out the other day that my daughter who never stopped playing has a Dr. Quack Clinic on her Kinzville map that I can’t get because it no longer exists. I have also lost so many items that I can never get back. I wish I had never stopped playing :(

J3mkinz

I would like to be able to turn off having g store points sent to my accounts and to have them sent to my Ganz Store account; I would also like to send back store points from my accounts to the Ganz Store account. Second, since I paid for items with my own money, I think I should be able to send the g store items between my accounts that are registered under my Ganz Store account. Thank you.

cat2f

I have an idea! Can you make it so we can sell rooms? If so that would be awesome! My rooms are kinda out of control! And what would also be fun to is to create and actual garage sale! Webkinz player can sell their items they don’t want and other players can buy them and the original owner gets the money!

cat2f

Can you please make more Webkinz grumpy cats? I really want one but I don’t know where to get them! I’ve only seen them on amazon and they aren’t cheap!

PEBBLES1973

Hallmark stores and cracker barrel sell webkinz too.

papaya_party

It’d be nice if we were able to sell/delete rooms we’ve purchased in the past. My house has a kinda bad layout because I randomly placed rooms when I was younger, and I have a lot that I have no need for anymore (and even at the time I had no reason to buy them) because I have less furniture now. I have so many empty rooms!

Comments are closed.