Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 5,923 replies, has 159 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 6 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

9boogirl

Heya everyone! I’m going to reply to the roleplays in just a minute, I’m sorry for the inactivity! Homework likes to take over my life sometimes, eheh… I really feel bad for not talking with you all! I really want to be here more, and I try, but most days I just can’t get to it… but I still love to come here and talk with you all!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

9boogirl

Omygoodness, I can’t finish replying to the roleplays because someone deleted the tags! I’ll put in the ones that I know, I am so sorry about this! I will reply to the rest once the tags are back up… Anyway, hey everyone! Update post time! First of all, I think I’ll be taking (digital, hopefully) art requests for practice! As always, I need the name, eye color, gender, and species of your pet. I will do scarves this time around. That’s honestly about it for now, I am really sorry I can’t tell you guys more or reply to the rest of the roleplays – but I know you guys will fix them! As of now, it reads ‘Tagged: Time quest roleplay: turn:’. Thank you guys for being so amazing! :D – Pikachu

twinners1

I’m so so so sorry!!! I didn’t know of how to do a tag but I’m trying to remember the tags and put them back in! I’m so so so so so sorry!

Ah, yeah. I noticed that, but it was an accident. They’re fixed now, fortunately. Anyway, awesome! Well.. how about you draw my female Signature White Bengal Tiger? She has ice blue eyes and her name is Grace. You don’t need to give her any clothes or anything though. Thanks!

TaffyKitty12

Hey, PrettyPikachu! It’s okay… I understand! :) I haven’t been the most active myself lately, so it’s alright! Sometimes life gets busy, it happens to us all! And cool! It’s neat that you’re doing art requests! :D Funny, too, since I decided to take requests a few days ago myself, haha XD Anywho, lemme see here… can you please draw Brightheart, my patchwork cat, for me? She’s a female, and looks pretty much just like the average patchwork cat. Her eyes are green, as well. Also, you don’t have to add clothes on her (I typically imagine her not wearing any). Let me know if this sounds okay! Also, that’s alright!! I tried fixing the tags to the best of my ability yesterday, so I think they’re alright now.. to be honest, the only roleplay that I can think of that it’s your turn in right now is the Pikachu’s Backyard Barbecue Roleplay, eheheh. Also, I saw that it’s my turn in your art roleplay, and I’ll try to reply to that soon!

Hey, guys! I’m not sure if I’ll be there or not, but (if you can) feel free to meet at the park again tomorrow! As usual, it is Saturday at 3pm EST in park number 32.

ilovemoonie

Hey emi! Okay, thanks for letting us know! I’m not for sure if I’ll be able to make it to the park tomorrow, but if I’m not doing anything I’ll be sure to come! :)

Hey everyone! (Ah sorry for posting this so soon after you posted your comments, Taffy and Moonie! I hope you both don’t mind >.<) Well, I thought I'd go ahead and post a short Marvel-themed story I made not too long ago. Hopefully it will turn out alright, and it won't be too boring. XP It's just about Tony, Rhodey, Scott, and Peter meeting T'Challa and T'Chaka. Just to clarify, I don't have Scott and Peter yet; Scott is a Snow Lynx, and I wasn't exactly sure what species of webkinz Peter would be, so he'll be an English Cream Retriever for now. :3 Anyways, I hope you enjoy! I came up with most of this off of the top of my head. :P ~~~

AN INTERESTING ENCOUNTER: ~1~ “Explain to me again why we’re walking to a grocery store fifteen minutes away… Is it really so important?” Rhodey groaned. “Again?” Tony said, rather exasperatedly. “You know, this is the fifth time you’ve asked me that.” “Fourth.” Rhodey corrected him, slightly smiling. “Whatever, I don’t like counting.” He rolled his eyes, while picking up a smooth pebble. Tony made a small grocery list, and “invited” ahem, FORCED Rhodey to come with him. He didn’t really see why he had to go to the store in the first place. After all, going to the store was the exact type of thing he paid Pepper and Happy to do. (Pepper was Tony’s best friend, and Happy was Tony’s “bodyguard” and assistant. Happy often referred to it as slavery.) Besides, Tony was sure he could survive without vegetables for an entire month. He didn’t even like kale anyways. “Yeah, well, Pepper’s been nagging me constantly to go to the grocery store, so it had to be done…” “Yeah, but why am I coming with you?” Rhodey asked. “Because,” Tony wrapped his arm around Rhodey. “That’s what best friends are for!” …

~2~ … Rhodey turned to look at Tony. “I thought Pepper was your best friend?” Tony shrugged and said, “Yeah, well, I’m pretty rich, and I can afford more than one best friend.” A blur ran up beside them. “Oh my gosh, does that mean I can be your best friend too, Mr. Bark?!” Peter asked, extremely ecstatic, tail wagging rapidly. Peter Barker was about two years younger than Tony, and is very smart, funny, and enthusiastic. Unfortunately, the other high-schoolers often called him names like “The Outcast”, “Sparky Barky”, “Mr. McNerd”, and “Barkboy” just to name a few. Nonetheless, Peter was always happy and easily excited. Tony shrugged, and said “Sure, why not?” Peter leaped up into the air, and exclaimed, “Yay! I’m best friends with Mr. Stark!” Tony chuckled, and said, “Oh, and please, just call me Tony.” Tony didn’t really like going by his last name, since his father was often referred to as that, and he wasn’t exactly the nicest… Peter nodded excitedly. “Okay, Mr. Bark!” He then ran past them, and waited for them by the crosswalk button…

~3~ … Rhodey continued speaking. “Well, why couldn’t we use our Iron Man suits to fly to the store?” “I don’t want to draw attention to us, Rhodey!” Tony explained. “We’re on a secret mission…” “To get 9 grain wheat bread, kale, and Cheerios?” Rhodey said, a bit confused. “Rhodey! Keep it down, will you?” Tony hissed. “We don’t want Hydra to follow us down to the grocery store.” Rhodey shook his head. “Okay, first off, I’m 99 percent sure Hydra wasn’t responsible for buying all the pizza by the slice at the grocery store. And second, even if you didn’t want to fly down there, why couldn’t we drive down there? You have a car…” “Drawing attention!” Tony said. “I have a hot rod, not an SUV!” “Ah, good point…” Rhodey said, scratching the back of his neck. A faint voice about a mile away shouted “Wait up!” Tony and Rhodey looked back simultaneously. “Oh whoops, I forgot Scott was with us as well…” Tony said. At last, the three individuals (Tony, Rhodey, and Peter) waited for Scott to catch up with them…

~4~ … Scott ran up to them, panting hard. “Sweet mercy!” he said, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. “You guys are way too fast.” Tony and Rhodey both rolled their eyes, while Tony smartly remarked “Well, if you’d stop shrinking, maybe you could catch up with us.” “What? I’m not even wearing my suit, I can’t shrink without it.” Tony put his arm around Scott. “I know. It’s a joke, bud.” At last, the crosswalk GO signal turned green, and the four crossed safely. “Wait a second, you actually have an Antman suit?!” Peter said. “I do.” Scott smiled. “A friend made it for me. I left it at home though.” “Oh cool!” Peter said. “I have my suit somewhere in my backpack, let me look for it.” He took off his backpack, and began digging around for it. “No, that’s okay, you don’t have to do…that…” Tony said. It was too late though. Peter was already frantically searching in his backpack. “Oh look!” Tony said, pointing to a burger joint. “No, Tony! No cheeseburgers!” Rhodey exclaimed…

(Alrighty, that’s it for now! I think I got a teensy bit carried away at the end, but oh well… :P Part 2 aka Comment 5 for this story will be posted soon! :) In the meantime, hope you all have a wonderful day! :D (Also, I hope this story wasn’t a bother to anyone! :P))

Ah darn, I just noticed I said Mr. Stark instead of Mr. Bark in the second paragraph. Whoops… XP

TaffyKitty12

Heya, Lucky! Just wanted to say, I’m really enjoying your story so far!! :D Oh my goshhhh…. Tony, Rhodey, Peter, and Scott are so awesome!!! XD I love them a lot, hahah! (I gotta say, I really like your Rhodey… his interactions with your Tony are pretty funny!! XDDD “No, Tony! No cheeseburgers!”, hahaha :,D That’s hilarious! XD I understood what you were referencing there, heheh) Anywho, thanks for posting this, Lucky, and I can’t wait to read the next part of it!! :D

Hahah, this is pretty funny! XD I’m loving the story so far! I can’t wait to see the next part. ^-^

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Lucky! (Nah, it’s fine, I don’t mind! As long as someone reads my comments, I’m good, haha XD) I just wanted to say, I read part 1 of your story, and it is amazing!! :D I love the interactions between your characters, they were great, and super funny!! XD I loved that conversation between Tony and Rhodey about not drawing attention to themselves… “To get 9 grain wheat bread, kale, and Cheerios?” And the part about Hydra was hilarious, too XD Peter and Scott are also super cool!! (And that’s awesome that they all have suits and stuff!!) Also, it’s funny that your Tony’s last name is Bark, since mine is, too!! Great minds think alike, I guess! Oh my gosh…I wonder what would happen if your Tony met my Tony? That would be pretty hilarious, I’m sure XD (My Tony doesn’t have a suit, but he does own a place called Bark Industries, heheheh…) Also, just curious, what type of animals are Tony and Rhodey again? I couldn’t remember, so I keep picturing Tony as a Signature bull terrier, oops :P Anyway, great job on your story, Lucky…

ilovemoonie

…it is amazing and hilarious and MARVEL and I absolutely love it so far!! :D I’ll be sure to keep a lookout for part two; I can’t wait to read it!! Thanks for sharing this with us, Lucky, and I hope you have a wonderful day as well! :) (Also, it’s okay! I noticed that you said Mr. Stark instead of Mr. Bark, but I actually thought it was pretty funny, haha XD No worries, though, I do things like that all the time as well.)

TaffyKitty12

Hey guys! (Ah, sorry I’m posting yet another thing on here XP I’m sorry if I’m being a bother to anyone!! D: (and I’m really sorry for starting a new page as well.. and sorry I’m posting this so soon after your update, Lucky!! >..< I was gonna originally post it today… most of it is typed up (except for a few small character interactions and some editing), however… I do feel like it would kinda be too much considering I already posted a story.. along with Vision, Wanda, and Pietro's bios… earlier this week… and I might be a little too busy to post it this week (will be discussed in further detail down below) However, I will try to post it possibly next Wednesday or something, if I can! ~~ Secondly, I've finally decided that….

TaffyKitty12

…I will officially be taking art requests!! I haven’t done these since… gosh… last November, I think? I’ve had a longtime ‘art block’ until just recently, and now that I have a drawing motivation, I thought ‘why not?’ XD (plus I have improved my style quite a bit since then) If you would like your Webkinz to be drawn, please let me know how many (you can request up to 2 of your Webkinz), the species, eye color, gender, and name(s) of your Webkinz… and, please let me know if you want any particular poses and/or expressions, if you want them to be holding something or wear clothing (please specify which kind of clothes), if they have any special features/markings, and, lastly, if you want them to be drawn bipedally (on two legs) or quadrupedally (on four legs) Note: I think I’m better at drawing animals on two legs as opposed to four… it’s easier for me and it usually turns out better, however, you can still request your character to be drawn on fours if you’d prefer, but please note that it may take longer..

TaffyKitty12

and I cannot guarantee how well it will turn out (Also, due to time restraints, I will unfortunately be unable to do backgrounds this time) If you guys would like to request a drawing, please let me know down below!! I look forward to drawing your guys’s requests!! ^-^ Also, just to let you all know in advance, the requesting period is only open for so long, so if you’d like request, please let me know as soon as possible!!! And, I’m not quite sure when I’ll be done with these requests, but, there’s a possibility that I might get them done while I’m still here on vacation, and if that happens, I’ll send ‘em when when I get back. ~~~~~ Thirdly, I just wanted to let you guys know ahead of time that I’m afraid I won’t really be on here much over the next several days …. we are going on a small trip of sorts to a place a few hours away, from tomorrow till Tuesday (I guess you can call it a ‘vacation inside of a vacation’, haha) and our schedule will probably be kinda packed…

TaffyKitty12

….. as long as the weather holds out, so if I am on, it may only be at night or really early in the morning. But, I will still try to come on at least once a day if possible, if I can! ~~Also, the place where I am vacationing at right now… well uh…. most likely will be in the path of a current hurricane… (which is part do the reason why we’re taking that trip, since it’s an hour or so inland) so I just ask that you please keep my family and the state (and any other areas that have affected/will be affected) in your guys’s prayers. (It’s kinda scary since I’ve actually never experienced anything like this before… it’s practically impossible to get a hurricane where I live (well, I mean, we can get some of the leftover rain bands, but nothing much), but the place where I am at is prone to them, and stuff…. but I have confidence that everything will be fine (I’ve been praying about it myself)) Anywho, that’s about it, I think. Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys have a nice day! :)

TaffyKitty12

(also, ahh, I’m so sorry I posted my update at the time as yours, ilovemoonie!!! D: >...<" )

Heya Taffy! (Oh, no worries, you’re fine! You’re definitely not bothering me, and I’m sure no one else will be bothered either :) Oh, and that’s totally fine!) Hmm, I don’t know if part of your comment got deleted, but whatever you’re considering typing and posting on here, I’m sure it’d be really cool! :) Ahh, you’re taking art requests?! Wow, that’s awesome! :D Ah yeah, I know what you mean… I haven’t taken art requests, since… I don’t even know? XD I think the last time I took requests was sometime during Autumn season. (Probably October or November…) Anyway, ooh man, this is tough. I’m definitely gonna have to give this some thought; part of me really wants to request Ashton, Meringue, and Louis, while the other part of me is like REQUEST T’CHALLA OR T’CHAKA OR SCOTT OR ANYTHING MARVELLLLLL XD Well, since I’m really crazy about Marvel, could you draw T’Challa and Scott for me? Info on them is below this comment…

~2~ (NOTE: All of my characters are bipedal, so if you could draw T’Challa and Scott bipedal, I’d appreciate it. :D) NAME: T’Challa ~ SPECIES: Black Panther ~ GENDER: Male ~ EYE COLOR: Golden, with a tiny hint of green ~ CLOTHING: Let’s see, I was thinking a black long-sleeved shirt, and blue denim jeans, would that be okay? Let me know if you’d be alright with that, if not, that’s fine. :) ~ PARTICULAR EXPRESSIONS: Facial expressions, would it be alright if he had sort of a sullen frown? Idk why but I can’t really imagine him being excited or upbeat, especially after what happened to T’Chaka… ~ *PARTICULAR POSE: This is definitely optional, but if you want, maybe one of his hands could be on his hip? Again, you don’t have to do this, if you don’t want to. :) ~ SPECIAL MARKINGS: Nope, none at all (Scott’s information is included below…)

~3~ (Note: I do not have this character/plush yet, so I can’t really say he has any special markings, heheh…) NAME: Scott ~ SPECIES: Snow Lynx ~ GENDER: Male ~ EYE COLOR: Golden yellow ~ CLOTHING: Black leather jacket, black t-shirt, and blue jeans? ~ PARTICULAR EXPRESSIONS: Just a normal smile or smirk would be fine (OPTIONAL EXPRESSION: Could Scott be winking in the drawing? :D) ~ PARTICULAR POSE: Nahhhh… ~ SPECIAL MARKINGS: None ~~~~~ Oh, that’s awesome, congrats! Traveling is so much fun, isn’t it? I definitely understand if you can’t come on as much, but if you can, that’d be awesome! :D Oh no! That’s not good, I’ll be praying for you, Taffy! D: Goodness, it seems like there are a bunch of hurricane warnings now; I heard Florida has quite a few hurricane warnings, and then there’s Hurricane Harvey in Texas… :O Anywho, I’ll be sure to pray for ya! Thanks for the update, Taffy! Have a fantastic rest of the week! :D

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Lucky! (Ah, thanks! I’m glad you don’t mind!) (also, sorry I’m getting back to you late! XP ) And ah yeah, the entire middle portion of my first comment got cut off, and I have no idea why >.< I even tried to repost that part of it, and that didn't go through, either XP Anywho, what I meant to put up there was that I was originally gonna post a Marvel story yesterday about Natasha and Clint, but decided to postpone it. I will let you guys know closer to when I do post it, though! And ah, thanks!! :D It's about time I do them again, hahah XD (and it's okay! I think you're right.. I remember you taking them last year somewhere around that time) Hahah, it's alright! It can be tough deciding, but you choose well, I'd say! (You know how much I love love Marvel, hahah XD Although, in all honesty, I really do love all of your characters, and wouldn't have minded drawing any of them!)…

TaffyKitty12

… Alrighty, that sounds good to me! Scott and T’Challa it is!! (And ah, thanks for letting me know! All of my characters are bipedal as well, and like I said, I usually draw bipedal characters better, so that’ll make it easier for me XD ) Also, those expressions and clothes sound good to me!! (And yep, I can definitely draw Scott winking, hahaha XD (I actually like drawing winking expressions a lot, so it’s right up my alley! (Plus it is essential for Scott to be winking cause that’s just awesome))) And thanks! Haha, well, sometimes XD Traveling this time around wasn’t the absolute funnest cause there was a lot of traffic, however, now that we’re here, everything’s going pretty good, I must say!! Ah, and thanks! I might be able to come on a little more maybe tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday, cause I don’t think we’ll be doing as much then, but like I said, I can’t guarantee anything…

TaffyKitty12

… however, knowing me, I can’t stay away from here for too long, hahah XD And thanks, Lucky!! I really appreciate your prayers! Ah, I know, right? I’m in FL right now, and most of the state is under some sort of warning :P (ah and yeah, I remember Harvey in Texas… I really hope and pray everyone there is able to recover soon!) I guess it’s the season for ‘em or something… anywho, thanks again for your prayers, Lucky!! And no problem! Have a nice day, my friend! ;)

Hiya, Taffy! Ah, it’s no bother. It’s good for me to get used to replying to long things, heheh. ;D It’s fine if you’re too busy to post those stories(?) but I’ll anticipate reading them! Oh, sweet! ^-^ Okay, so.. hmm… I practically always ask for Kate or Violet.. how about we mix it up a bit, hm? Could you draw Emma my female Signature English Spotted Bunny? I have never made her into an actual character, but I’ve always loved her as a plush. However since I’ve never created a character for her, so I never gave her eye color… well, for some reason I just feel like she would have lavender colored eyes, so let’s go with that. (Probably because her crochet collar is lavender. =P) She doesn’t wear any clothes, but how about a pastel colored flower behind her ear or something? I don’t care what color, as long as it isn’t green, heheh. Oh yeah, and you can make her bipedal as well. I don’t have any pictures of her to reference to for markings though, …

… so I can just tell you the few details. Both eyes have dark areas around them. The right eye is more of a wide streak over the eye, while the left eye’s dark spot is mostly under the eye. You don’t need to get into those details if you don’t want, though! Otherwise, just put random spots all over her. =] I’m excited to see all of your drawings!! ^-^ Ah, okay. That’s fine if you’re busy! I hope to see you, but I understand the business of vacation. Oh gosh, those dang hurricanes! XP I’ll definitely try to keep you and all the people in the path of that hurricane in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you guys will be safe! I’ve never really experienced any big storm like a hurricane either. It can imagine it being kinda scary.. well, I hope the hurricane won’t affect you guys. Hopefully you’ll still be able to have a nice time on your vacation!

TaffyKitty12

Heya, emi! (Sorry I’m getting back to you late, by the way! XP I’ve been busier than I originally expected over the past few days, so I haven’t gotten a chance to be on here too much) Hahah, okay, then XD Glad you don’t mind! Ah, and thanks! I’m gonna try to post that stuff a little later this week, if I can (also, I apologize for my first comment.. I know a rather large chunk of it got cut off :P ) Sure thing! I’d be more than happy to draw Emma for you!! :D (ah, and it’s okay! I have tons of Webkinz in need of offices eye colors, so don’t worry XD I think lavender eyes would suit her very well, though!) Alrighty, thanks for her description, emi! I’m pretty sure I can do those eye details for ya, and I’ll be sure to include the pastel flower! (And thanks for letting me know! I’ll make sure I use a pastel color other than pastel green (maybe a light blue would suit her?)) Thanks, emi! I look forward to drawing Emma for you… I hope you’ll like it! ^-^ ….

TaffyKitty12

… Also, thanks for understanding! Today’s the last day of my little ‘side-trip’, so I’ll probably be on more starting tomorrow! Ah, and thanks, emi! Your prayers are much appreciated! Good news is, the hurricane has passed now, and there doesn’t seem to be a lot of damage in the area that I’m in, which is a relief (although, I do feel pretty bad for those who weren’t as fortunate, and I’m praying that they stay okay) I know, right? There seems to be a lot of ‘em as of late.. I guess it’s the season for them :P Thanks again, emi! Oh no worries, I’m still having a nice time on my vacation, despite the hurricane! Anywho, hope you have a nice day, and hope to talk to you guys more on here soon! :)

ilovemoonie

Hey, TaffyKitty! Nah, it’s fine, I don’t mind!! You’re definitely not a bother to me! :) Also, I think some of your comment might have gotten deleted, but were you referring to your story about Natasha and Clint? Well, either way, I understand if you won’t have time to post whatever it was you were posting this week! I do look forward to whenever you do, though, I’m sure it’ll be awesome!! ;D OH BOY, ART REQUESTS!!! That’s really cool that you’re taking them again!! I’d definitely like to request a drawing!! Let’s see…well, since I’ve been so obsessed with these guys lately, (and all Marvel-Webkinz in general), could you please draw Steve Dogers and Bucky for me? (I bet you never saw that one coming XD) Steve looks pretty much like an average Signature border terrier, and he doesn’t have any special markings. I’m not really sure what color his eyes are…but, you can just make them brown. He can have a fairly happy expression, and also, can he be holding his frisbee? (It basically looks like Captain America’s shield.) And I don’t have any particular poses in mind, also, he doesn’t need…

ilovemoonie

…to be wearing any clothing. Oh, and you can draw both of them bipedally. On to Bucky, he has yellow eyes, and looks like an average Signature lynx, aside from his prosthetic left arm. (It looks pretty much like the one I made for him out of tinfoil; it’s silver-gray, and it has a red star on the shoulder (because I couldn’t resist hahaha XD) He can have a pretty serious expression, and I don’t have any particular pose in mind. Also, no clothing on him either. And, if it’s not too difficult, can he be holding a plum? (Let me know if I left out any information, or if this is too difficult, and I can definitely change it!!) Also, just curious, will they be drawn in the same picture? Anyway, thanks so much for taking art requests, TaffyKitty!! I can’t wait to see them, I’m sure they’ll be fantastic! :D Oh, and thanks for letting us know! I’ll miss seeing you on here over the next few days, but I do understand. I hope you have an awesome ‘vacation inside of a vacation’! XD And don’t worry about coming on here…

ilovemoonie

…during that time, it’s fine if you can’t! Ah, and really?? I’m really sorry to hear that, TaffyKitty!! D: Hurricanes certainly are not fun to experience…as you know, our area was just affected by a hurricane a few weeks ago. I will definitely be sure to pray for you and your state, TaffyKitty!! I hope that your family stays safe, and the hurricane doesn’t cause much damage! Thanks for letting us know, and I’ll be sure to keep you in my thoughts and prayers! No problem, and thank you! I hope you have a nice day as well, and I hope everything will turn out well for you with the hurricane! (Oh, and it’s fine, I don’t mind that you posted it above mine! :) )

TaffyKitty12

Hey, ilovemoonie! (Sorry I’m getting back to you late, by the way!!) Thanks! I’m glad it wasn’t a bother! Oh, and yep! That was what I was referring to! Unfortunately, that part got cut off… and I tried to retype it up soon afterwards, but that didn’t moderate, either XP (and I seriously have no idea why, but ah well… what are ya gonna do?) Thank you, though! If I can, I’ll try to post that story sometime next week! Alrighty, that sounds good to me! I had a feeling that you’d request them, hahaha XD But yep, I’ll be more than happy to draw Steve and your Bucky!! (They are super awesome, after all!!) Thanks for the description of them as well!! I’ll try to start drawing them sometime soon! :) (and sure! I think I can get Bucky to hold a plum! (I’ll let you know, though, if something happens that I can’t, but, chances are, I should be able to do that!)) I’ll be sure to let you know when I finish it!…

TaffyKitty12

…(And no worries! You don’t need to give me any more information about ‘em! Your description was good!!) Oh, and yep! They’ll both be drawn together in the same picture, if that’s okay with you (if you’d like them to be drawn separately, though, let me know!) You’re welcome! It’s always fun drawing your guys’s characters! ^-^ Thanks for allowing me to draw Steve and Bucky! Oh, and thanks, ilovemoonie! Besides the weather, I’ve been having a pretty good time, I most say!! (I also ended up getting some Marvel stuff that I’ll need to tell ya about XD ) Also thanks for your prayers, ilovemoonie! Ah yeah, I remember that :/ Aw yeah, they definitely aren’t! Thankfully, though, the hurricane has passed where we are, so all we have left is just a bit of wind and rain. (And there isn’t too much in terms of damage where we are, either, so that is good) Thank you again, my friend! I definitely appreciate your prayers! :) …

TaffyKitty12

… And thanks! I hope your day is great, as well! (And thank you again!) (also, I apologize for my reply to this being kinda unorganized XP I don’t have too much time to be on right now, so I’m typing up my replies here quickly, eheh)

ilovemoonie

Hey, guys! (Sorry for posting this above your comments, Lucky, and your bios, TaffyKitty, and for starting this new page! >.< I hope no one minds!) Well, I just thought I'd post a few updates here. First off, today I got two new Webkinz!! I ended up getting the new Snow Lynx, as well as the new Hedgehog that was released last month, and I'm pretty excited!! :D I already have both their names planned out, as well as lots of their personality. The lynx is going to be named 'Winter Soldier', (after the Marvel character, only, Winter Soldier is mine's actual name; his first name is Winter and his last name is Soldier), but he sometimes prefers to go by his middle name, 'Michael'. Despite his name, he's actually a pretty friendly and average guy. He loves pandas and has his own lawn-mowing business, as well as some other…interesting things. (Most of his personality (and middle name) is based off inside jokes my sisters and I have about the Winter Soldier.) And the hedgehog's name is 'Tribble', after a little creature from Star Trek. When I first saw the hedgehog… (part two will be posted after this moderates)…

ilovemoonie

…it reminded me of tribbles, and I knew I would have to get it and name him that. I already know a lot about his personality as well, so if I’m lucky, maybe I can even type up bios for them and post them on here sometime soon? Anyway, so that’s all about my new Webkinz! I just ordered them today, and I’ll be sure to let you guys know when they arrive! (Also, I really hope it doesn’t sound like I’m bragging! D:) Unfortunately, due to the hurricane that recently affected our area, we haven’t been getting mail lately, but I think it’s pretty much back to normal now. And if not, I guess I’ll just have to wait a bit longer for them to arrive. (I know, Captain America, patience…but it’s so harrrrrddd :P) Moving on, I was recently able to take some photos of one of my Webkinz with my (not so baby anymore) baby bunnies, and I plan on sending them in with my next group of Share Center things! I’m also going to try to take some photos with our really little baby bunnies in a few days so you…

ilovemoonie

…can all see them. Speaking of which, we did end up naming them. There’s five of them, and unfortunately, we didn’t get any brown ones. :( We have three black ones, (I honestly have no idea where we’re getting all these black bunnies from, because none of the adult ones are black), one gray one, and one white one with a bit of black. Even though there isn’t any brown ones, we still ended up naming two of the black ones ‘Milton’ and ‘Forrest’, after Milton Hershey and Forrest Mars. We named the other black one ‘Bear’, the gray one ‘Koala’, and the white one ‘Bonnie’, after one of our dogs who’s nickname is ‘Bunny’. So I’ll try to send those pictures in soon, but I need to take that Signature group picture I mentioned before first. Also, I know I’ve been promising that I would post Bucky’s backstory and bio for like, a month now, but I’m still working on them. I had to do lots of research for his backstory, then I wrote a rough draft, and now I’m writing the final version, which I’m almost done with, but because it’s already 7,000 words…

ilovemoonie

…I’ll have to shorten it to a Webkinz Newz-appropriate length before I can post it on here. If I’m lucky, I might be able to post it sometime next week, but don’t hold me to that. :P I promise I will post it when I finish it, though! And lastly, I just wanted to let you guys know that now that September is here, I unfortunately might not be quite as active on here at times. I have to be helping out with my dad’s photography business more, and I need to start taking school more seriously now that summer is over. I also have to draw some things for my county fair, which is only a few weeks away…I’ve been procrastinating, eheheh XP I’ll still try to come on as often as I can, but I just wanted to let you know in case there’s some days when I can’t be on much or at all. Anyway, I guess that’s about it for this update post! Sorry it was so long, and hopefully it wasn’t boring or anything. :/ Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a great day! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey, ilovemoonie! (Sorry I’m replying to this kinda late, by the way!! XP I saw your posts earlier, but I’ve busier than I originally expected today :/ ) Ahh, sweet!! :D That’s awesome news, ilovemoonie!! I’m glad you were able to get them!! ^-^ (and wow, you’re lucky to have gotten the new hedgehog!! I’m still waiting with my mom to see if I can get my Peter Quill :P (I think I’ll be able to, but I’ll probably have to wait a week or two)) Ahh, I know I said this before, but, Winter Soldier sounds so awesome!!! XD And I love that it’s a Bucky-themed name because I have an extreme obsession with Bucky Barnes that’s probably gotten out of control but I don’t care because IT’S BUCKY (oh oops, sorry for the random outburst, eheh :P ) But anyways, I’m so happy that you were able to get them both, ilovemoonie!! :D (and it’s funny that Winter Soldier’s middle name is ‘Michael’ XD ) Also, I have to say, I think “Tribble” is such a cute name for your new hedgehog!! ^-^ I still haven’t looked up tribbles yet, oops (leave it to me to forget XP ), however, they most certainly sound adorable!!…

TaffyKitty12

… I still haven’t looked up tribbles yet, oops (leave it to me to forget XP ), however, they most certainly sound adorable!! Cool! I hope you can.. I know I’d love to see their bios!! ;) (and it’s okay! You don’t sound like you’re bragging to me! Congrats on your new pets.. I’m glad you were able to get them!!) Aw, that must stink :/ I hope your mail gets and stays back to normal! (Ah, I know, right? It can be hard being patient sometimes :P (I’m still waiting for my Vision to come, and since I’m not the most patient person when it comes to waiting for webkinz, it’s kinda rough, eheh) Hopefully yours come quickly!) And ah, that’s super cool!! :D I can’t wait to see the pictures of your young-ish bunnies!! I bet they’re just the cutest things!! ^-^ And aw, it’s too bad that you didn’t get any brown-furred ones.. but your other ones still sound adorable, nonetheless!! Also, I really like all their names, as well!! :D Bonnie, Milton, Forrest, Koala, and Bear sound so cute!! And that’s okay! I’m excited to see the pictures you take of ‘em…

TaffyKitty12

… but I totally understand if ya can’t get to them for awhile! Also, it’s completely fine, ilovemoonie!! I understand! I’m excited to see Bucky’s backstory and bio, but like I said, I don’t mind the wait! I know it’ll be great when it’s done! Gives me something to look forward to, haha XD Also, that’s alright, ilovemoonie! I’ll miss seeing you on here as much, but I do understand if there are some days where you can’t come on much/at all! To be honest, once I get back home, I don’t know how much I’ll be on myself, eheheh….. I’ll have so much schoolwork to catch up on, it won’t even be funny :P (I’ve barely done any schoolwork for the school year thus far) But again, it’s alright! Thanks for the update, and I hope you have a nice day, my friend!! :) (also, I saw that you replied to our conversation on the previous page, and I’ll try to get to it (along with the one on pg 102) soon! Unfortunately, it may not be for a little bit ’cause I may be busy the next several days…

TaffyKitty12

.. but I’ll try to reply to ‘em somewhat soon, if I can!) (and sorry if this reply of mine seemed kinda rushed XP I’m typing it up while being busy on and off, so it’s not as long/organized as it woulda normally been. Hope ya don’t mind! D: )

ilovemoonie

Hey, TaffyKitty! (Nah, it’s fine, I understand! I’m really sorry for getting back to you so late as well!! D: For some reason I haven’t been very active on here the past few days :/) Thanks so much!! I’m really excited to be getting them! :D Also, it’s super cool that we both were able to get the new snow lynx! (And thanks! Ah, yeah, I almost didn’t ask because I wasn’t sure if my mom would let me get them both, but then I decided to, and she actually did! Ah, that’s too bad…I really hope you can get Peter Quill soon!!) Haha, thanks so much!! I’m glad you like him so far! XD And yes, I just couldn’t resist giving him a Bucky-related name, because Bucky Barnes is fantastic and amazing and I am so terribly obsessed with him, he is the best character and I love him AHH (Oops, did I actually type all that? Oh, and it’s okay, I never mind random Bucky outbursts!) Anyway, thanks so much again, TaffyKitty!! :D (And haha, thanks! I…

ilovemoonie

…actually made his middle name be ‘Michael’ because of a dream I once had when the Winter Soldier’s name may have been Michael?? XD) Aw, thank you!! :) And it’s all right! I always forget to do things like that as well. They are pretty adorable, though, I must say! ^_^ Thanks! Hopefully I can type them up and post them on here sometime in the near future! (And thanks, I’m glad you didn’t think so! Aw, thanks, I’m really happy I could get them! :D) Thanks again! Yeah, me too…I’m not for sure, but I think it might be back to normal now… (Ah, yeah, I can relate. It’s always really tough waiting for Webkinz (or anything, really), to arrive. Ah, that’s too bad…I hope your Vision will come soon!! (And thanks!)) And heheh, thank you!! They are really cute, I must say! Connie is especially adorable, because she’s super fluffy. ;) And aw, yeah, I wish we had gotten some brown ones, but oh well…I guess I can’t complain, since I like the black furred ones, too, and…

ilovemoonie

…they are really cute. Aw, thank you, I’m glad you like the names we chose!! Believe it or not, we were really close to naming one ‘T’Challa’, but we decided on Bear instead XD And thanks for understanding! I was actually able to take those pictures a few days ago, (as well as that Signature group picture), so I’ll most likely be sending them in soon! :) I hope you’ll like them! And thanks again! I was also able to finish both Bucky’s backstory and bio since I posted my update, so now I just need to shorten them before I can post them on here! (Since Bucky’s backstory might be um, over 9,000 words, eheheh… :P) Aw, thanks, TaffyKitty!! I’m glad you don’t mind the wait, and I can’t wait for you to read them! XD And thanks for understanding! I’ll try to still come on pretty often, but thanks for understanding if there’s some days when I can’t! And it’s all right, I understand! Ah, I can definitely relate to you there. :P I haven’t been doing nearly as much school as…

ilovemoonie

…I should be lately. >.< I'll miss seeing you as much if you aren't able to come on, but I do understand, and I wish you good luck with your schoolwork! Thanks again though, TaffyKitty!! No problem, and thanks for reading my updates! :) Thank you, I hope you have a great day as well! :D (And okay, thanks for letting me know! It's okay, I understand if you can't get back to them for a while! Definitely don't rush replying to them! Do let me know when you do, though!) (And it's all right, I don't mind at all!! I don't think your reply was unorganized!) (Also, sorry this is so long!)

Hi, moonie! Oh, that’s awesome! Congratulations on those guys! Aha, I love the names you gave them! Tribble is a perfect name for that hedgehog! XD I also really like the name Michael, too. That’s great that you’ve got some of the personality worked out too. ^-^ Michael sounds like a pretty nice guy! It’s also cool that he’s a Winter Soldier and a Snow Lynx.. cause snow.. and winter. =P I don’t know if you planned that or not (probably), but it works out nicely. I’ll be interested in seeing their bios at some point, heheh. I hope they come pretty quickly! Did you order them on Amazon prime or was it the Ganz eStore? (No worries! =]) Ah, yeah? Man, patience is hard, I know.. XD Especially when you’re waiting for a new Webkinz! Aw, really? Cute! I can’t wait to see those!! =D I bet they’re adorable. Huh, black ones? Well.. that’s close enough to brown, right? =P They can just be dark chocolate, heheh. ….

…. Also, I really like those names you guys picked out! They’re pretty cute. ^-^ Especially Koala. I like that name on a grey bunny, for some reason. XD Oh, yeah! I forgot about the collection picture, heh. Wow, no, I totally understand not being done with that! I have multiple updated bios and stuff that I’ve been sort of working on for months.. I’ll post ‘em someday. Anyway, gosh, that sounds like a lot of work!! XD I never take the time to do rough drafts, heh, and seven thousands words is a heck of a lot of words. I won’t hold ya to it, don’t worry. ;P I hope you can finish it sometime soon though! Ah, yeah? That stinks.. but with school starting, I think everyone can relate with ya there. I understand those duties of life! It’s okay, but I hope you won’t be too busy. Thanks for the updates though! I hope you have a great weekend! =] (Nah, it wasn’t boring to me at all! The only reason it takes me a while to reply to long posts like this is good ol’ procrastination..)

Comments are closed.