Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 5,268 replies, has 158 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 6 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ilovemlp22

This is random but…. MY FENNEC FOX FINALLY CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I has one :D Its a girl and her name is Finnic like the Hunger Games character (Even though shes a girl) She’s also Cody’s Mother

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ilovemlp22

Also If you friended me let me know your username so I can tell whos who

TaffyKitty12

Whoa, that’s awesome, ilovemlp22! Congrats on your fennec fox! :D It’s a super cool pet, I hope you enjoy it! And by the way, I like the name you choose! Gosh.. it’s been sooooo long since I’ve read that series… but it was really good! Nice! I hope you enjoy her!

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and I haven’t friended you yet (I totally forgot >.< I'm sorry! It's just been such a busy week.. I'll friend you when I go on later, though!), but when I do, my usernames are bbdoll11 and WarriorCat1010 :)

ilovemoonie

Hey ilovemlp22! Wow, that’s awesome!! Congratulations on your fennec fox!! Aw, the fennec fox sounds like such a cute pet! ^_^ I’ve wanted one for awhile, and I’m most likely going to ask for one for Christmas. Oh, and Finnic is a great name for her, too! Anyway, congrats again on your awesome new pet! Oh, and my username is iloveknuffle. I friended you a few days ago, and you accepted my request. :)

FennecFox

ilovemlp22, that’s awesome! Fennec Foxes for the win! :D

ilovemlp22

Alright everyone the starts been great! I have noooooo idea how are pets are gonna meet so it would be awesome if one of you did that xD Alright this entry is now on Halloween night before they actually leave for trick or treating *Primrose is banging on Cody’s door* Cody? CODY!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP! *The door opens and a bleary eyed Cody stands in the door. Primrose continues to knock on his head* *Primrose* Oh sorry Cody! *Stops hitting Cody* There you are! I was looking for you! *glances at his pajamas* Why aren’t you in your costume? (Noted Primrose is dressed in a really cute pink and blue Little Bo Peep costume) *Cody* Im *cough* sick *SNIFF* *Primrose* WHATTTT?!?!?!?!? You can’t be sick its Halloween! *Cody* I’m sorry Primrose I really am *Emma (In her costume) and Gale (In a bathrobe) walk into the hallway* *Emma* There you are! *Primrose* What do you want Emma. *Gale* I’m *sniff* sick, so you have to take Emma trick-or-treating with you. *Primrose* Wait WHAT?! *Emma* You heard mother. I can’t go trick-or-treating by myself so I have to go with you, Cody, and Catniss *Primrose* *Trying not to scream* Fine. *Cody* *sniff*

ilovemlp22

Sorry this was posted in the wrong spot :/

ilovemlp22

Alright everyone! Your turn Fennec! xD Tall Shadow as a cloud sounds funny, Good Job Taffy! And Ketchup and a Police Officer is the new dynamic duo!

TaffyKitty12

Thanks, ilovemlp22!! :D

ilovemlp22

*A small grey tabby cat and a siamese cat are sitting at a sewing machine sewing a dress* *Primrose* Thank so much for helping me make my costume Catniss! *Catniss* Of course Prim! Little Bo Peep is such a cute idea for a costume *Primrose* Its so nice of you to help me with the sewing, your so good at this! *Catniss* Hey who says a girl who lived in the woods for 12 years can’t be good at sewing? *A pretty spotted spaniel walks into the room* *Emma Spaniel* Catniss there you are! We need your help out front! *Catniss* Why? *Emma Spaniel* *Sigh* Astro thought we could put the lights up and got stuck on the roof. *Catniss* Isn’t Astro scared of hights? *Emma Spaniel* Thats what I said! *Catniss* Okay I’ll be right there! Prim you don’t mind do you? *Prim* Of course not! You go get Astro off the roof *Catniss and Emma Spaniel leave the room* *Emma Tabby* Tada! *bursts into the room wearing a gorgeous dress made out of floaty tule* *Gale* Oh Emma darling you look gorgeous! *Emma Tabby* Thank you mother! *Gale* *Turns and stares at Primrose with a cold gaze* Doesn’t she look lovely step-daughter? *Prim* Yes Miss Gale *A small signature fox walks in* Hey Prim! *Prim* Hey Cody! *Cody* I cant wait to go trick or treating tomorrow! *Prim* Neither can I! *Emma Tabby* *Batting her eyelashes* Hey Cody *Cody* Oh hey Emma. *Prim rolling her eyes* Come on Cody, lets go plan out are trick-or-treating route *Grabs Cody’s paw and drags him out of the room* *End* Okay guys! So I Hope you enjoyed this first entry! To avoid confusion, Emma Spaniel and Emma Tabby are 2 different people. The reason there named the same thing is because I am very forgetful. Gale is Emma Tabby’s rich mother. Astro is a black wolf and he is Emma Spaniels boyfriend. And Catniss is kind of Prims older sister (The dynamic duo of Primrose and Katniss) Alright Taffy, Take it away!

TaffyKitty12

(Hey ilovemlp22! Thanks for starting it off! I really like your roleplay so far! (And your characters are pretty cool as well!) Oh, and sorry I’m replying to this a bit late! D: ) In the house of Pikachu the fennec fox….. *the door opens and a signature snow leopard steps in* Pikachu: Hey Tall Shadow! Thanks for stopping by! Tall Shadow: Oh, no problem. So, what did you want me to stop by for? Pikachu: Well…. I was thinking we’d plan out everything for trick-or-treating tomorrow. Tall Shadow: Oh, okay. Do you know what your costume is going to be? Pikachu: Hm…. well…. it was pretty tough to decide… but…. I think I’ll be going as…. give me just a second *goes into his room and pulls out his costume* a chocolate chip cookie! *holds his chocolate chip cookie costume in the air proudly. Tall Shadow: Nice, nice. Pikachu: Why thanks! I think it’s pretty cool! What are you going as? Tall Shadow: Er.. well… uh…. I haven’t decided yet….

TaffyKitty12

Pikachu: : You haven’t decided yet?? Hm… let’s see… ah, I know! How about you go as a cookie, too? Or, maybe a cloud?? Or a princess??? Tall Shadow: Uh…. I don’t know….. I’m not sure if I should go as one of those… Pikachu: C’mon… you have to choose a costume.. why not one of those? Tall Shadow: *thinks for a moment* Well… the cloud idea sounds neat… but I don’t know… would that look too silly? Pikachu: Tall… don’t worry! No one would make fun of it! I think it would look cool on you! Tall Shadow: Okay, I think I’ll go as that, then. Pikachu: Sweet! Oh say, do ya think we should take a look at where we’ll want to trick-or-treat tomorrow? I think that might be helpful. Tall Shadow: Sure, sounds good! I’m a bit nervous to trick-or-treat, though… it’s been awhile since I’ve done it….. Pikachu: Don’t worry! It’ll be fun! *smiles and pulls out a map so he can plan for the next day…..*

ilovemoonie

(Hey ilovemlp22! I really like the roleplay so far! Your characters are really cool, too! Also, TaffyKitty, I hope you don’t mind I’m kind of doing the same thing at the beginning of my comment that you did.) In Lightning the Signature cougar’s house… *someone knocks at the door* Lightning: *looks up from the TV* Oh, that must be James! *turns off the TV and opens the door* James: Hello! Lightning: Hi, James! Thanks for stopping by! I can’t wait for you to see my Halloween costume! James: Right…tell me again why you’re going as a bottle of ketchup? Lightning: *rolls eyes* Because ketchup is awesome. Besides, it’s way more creative than your costume. You couldn’t think of anything better to be than a police officer? James: *puffs himself up somewhat* Well, I’ve been very busy lately. I completely forgot about a Halloween costume. What’s wrong with dressing up as a police officer, anyway? Lightning: Well, nothing, it’s just…that’s your job. James: So? The people…

ilovemoonie

…who live in the houses we’re going to won’t know that. To them, I’ll just be a guy in a very authentic police offer outfit. Lightning: No, to them you’ll be a real police officer at their door. James: Yeah right, like all police officers travel around with a bottle of ketchup. Lightning: *shrugs* you never know… James: Anyway, I think we should decide where we’re trick or treating tomorrow, that way we won’t get lost. I made a map and everything. *pulls out map* See? The friendly houses have a piece of candy by them, the “no trespassing” houses have an X by them, and the houses where people give out gross candy have a frowning face by them. We have to be sure to avoid those the gross candy ones. Lightning: *smiles slyly* James: What? Lightning: Nothing, it’s just, I thought you didn’t have time to think about Halloween…

FennecFox

(guys, your pets are so adorable!! I hope it is good if I start now.) Samwise(Sam): *Sleeping on couch in house, ear flopped over one eye* *door suddenly bursts open* Bugsy: Uncle Sam! Quick! Help me out! *wags tail* Samwise: *snores* Bugsy: Aw, Uncle, c’mon! *pounces onto Sam* I need help! Samwise: *moans* Bugsy… what is it? You had me babysitting you all day last night. And I even had to sit through cartoons. Bugsy: *horrified* I thought you loved me! Samwise: *sits up* Of course I do. I’m just… *yawns* …tired. Bugsy: Well, I need help. Samwise: Okay, shoot me. Bugsy: Well, I need a costume. For trick-or-treating. It’s tomorrow! Samwise: Oh, I see *yawns*. Bugsy: Quit acting tired! Samwise: I’m not acting. I am truly tired. Bugsy: Then stop acting truly! *jumps off couch and loudly bangs open closet* Do you have any stuff in here? Samwise: Alright, alright. I’ll help you out. *Slowly rolls off couch* Bugsy: Okay. I want to be a dinosaur. Rawwwrr!!!!! *waves paws in air*

FennecFox

Samwise: And? Bugsy: And what? Samwise: You need more than that. I mean, you are on the right track. But don’t you want something special about your dinosaur? Bugsy: *looks up* I never thought about that. Well… *rubs chin and raises left eyebrow* Can I be a purple dinosaur, with orange wings and big teeth? Samwise: I’m quite sure. Bugsy: And can I hold a roasting marshmallow? And burn stuffs with it? Samwise: Ahh… forget the last part, little man. Bugsy: Aww, why not? Samwise: You could get hurt. No “buts” about it. Now, let’s get to making your dino. I have a trunk full of things from when I was a boy. I have some purple things, but I didn’t dress up as a dinosaur every day, so this may be hard. Bugsy: Why not? Samwise: *blinks* Well… I um… guess… we just couldn’t…. Bugsy: *laughs* Gotcha! Samwise: Okay. I’m just glad you didn’t expect me to dress up as a dinosaur every day of my life. Bugsy: *rolls on floor laughing* *gasps for breath* Uncle, you’re so funny! Samwise: *staring* What… what did I even do??

TaffyKitty12

(Hey ilovemlp22, sorry I’m replying to this a bit late! D: Oh, and I hope it’s alright if I put this down here) On Halloween night…. Tall Shadow: *knocks on Pikachu’s door* Pikachu: *opens up his door, all dressed up in his cookie costume* Well hey, Tall Shadow! Nice to see you! Are you ready for trick-or-treating?? Tall Shadow: I think so Pikachu: Nice, nice! Oh say, I like your costume! Tall Shadow: Thanks… you don’t think it looks silly or anything? *looks at her costume a bit nervously* Maybe I should’ve gone as a princess… or just stayed home… Pikachu: Tall Shadow, I love your costume! You made the right choice! It’s quite unique! Tall Shadow: Okay…. I’ll wear it, then…. hopefully it won’t attract much attention… Pikachu: C’mon, it’s cool! Don’t worry about it! Well, wanna get going? I have the map of the neighboorhood with us

TaffyKitty12

Tall Shadow: Sure… Pikachu: Okay, let’s go! *walks out the door and starts down the street* Pikachu: Whoa, its dark out here… I can barely see a thing! Tall Shadow: I told you yesterday that you should bring a flashlight with you. Pikachu: Oh… I forgot… *starts trying to walk further down the street, but accidentally bumps into someone* Pikachu: Oh, sorry about that! *turns to face the pet whom he bumped into*

ilovemoonie

(Sorry for replying to this kind of late!) On Halloween night… James: It’s so nice out here, isn’t it? Lightning: *glances around at street* Yep! But dark, too. It’s a good thing you brought a flashlight. James: Of course I brought one! How else would I be able to read my map? *shines light on map* Lightning: *rolls eyes* Why’d you bring that anyway? Any house is good to go trick-or-treating at. James: Not neccisarily. And, anyway, if nothing else it will keep us from getting lost. I mean, that’s not to say I don’t know this place very well, but, nevertheless, it’s always good to have a- *drops map suddenly as someone runs into him.* Oh, sorry! *turns to see who he ran into* Oh, it’s alright! It was just an accident. Wait…Pikachu, Tall Shadow? Wow, it’s great seeing you guys here! Lightning: *jumps forward* Oh, hi guys! Nice seeing you here! Great costumes, too! I especially like yours, Tall Shadow… *smiles at Tall Shadow*

ilovemoonie

James: Yeah, your costumes are so cool! Anyway, I’m guessing you guys are going trick-or-treating? Me and Lightning are, too. I made this map so that-wait… *looks down to see that the map is gone* Oh no! My map is gone! It must’ve blown away when I dropped it! Now we’ll never know where to go trick-or-treating! (By the way, TaffyKitty, I hope it’s alright that I made James be the one that Pikachu ran into. If you had something else planned, then I can change it. I wasn’t sure if you did or not.)

ilovemlp22

btw feel free to use my characters in your entries

ilovemlp22

I hope you reply soon Fennec! I really want to do my entry xD

FennecFox

(Oh, I am so sorry for replying so late! D:) Samwise: *walks out his front door* Bugsy: *skipping ahead* I can’t wait to get all my candy! Samwise: Alrighty, little man, let’s go! *a few minutes later* Hey, look! I think I see James… and maybe even Pikachu. Want to go join them? Bugsy: Do they know where good candy houses are? Samwise: I think so. Bugsy: *runs ahead* Okay, then! Let’s go! Hey, guys! *voice super squeaky* do you know where awesome candy houses are? Samwise: *trots after Bugsy* Hey, guys. This is my nephew, Bugsy. Sorry if he’s being annoy– I mean, um… *stammers* Bugsy: Ignore him *points as Sam*. Do you know where any candy houses are?

ilovemlp22

Okay here we go! *Primrose and Emma are bickering* Emma: YOU TOOK THE PEAUNT BUTTER CUP! *Primrose* Excuse me the lady gave it me! Not you. Emma: Well! Catniss: Enough arguing girls. *Emma and Primrose go trick or treating at a house and then turn around* Primrose: Hey where did Catniss go? Emma: Catniss? CATNISS?? Primrose: We better go back to are house. Emma: WHAT?! And miss trick-or-treating? Primrose: *Sigh* But who will we go with? *Emma spots a group of webkinz walking up to the door (You guys know who you are ;)) Emma: What about them? *Walks over* Emma: Excuse me? We have a unique situation, Is it possible to go trick-or-treating with you guys? (Okay guys, Tabby I assume you will be answering the question, so use my characters if you want, if you do just try to stick with their personalities :))

TaffyKitty12

Pikachu: *sees that he bumped into James* Oh, hey James! And hey Lightning! It’s great seeing you guys here! Yep, me and Tall decide to go trick-or-treating! Thanks! I really like your costumes, too! Your police officer costume looks so real, James! And Lightning, your ketchup costume is awesome! *smiles* Tall Shadow: *starts to speak quietly, looking rather nervous* Oh, t-thanks…. L-Lightning…. it’s uh…. n-n-nice seeing y-you guys h-h-here…….. Pikachu: Yep! Aw, that must stink… well hey, it’s okay.. I’m sure we’ll find our way around. *sees someone in the distance* Pikachu: Oh, hey, look! It’s Samwise! Hey Samwise! *waves* *looks at Bugsy* Oh, and uh, hi there. Oh… I see… so he’s your nephew… well, it’s nice to meet you, Bugsy! I don’t have a map, but I do know where some of the best candy houses are…

TaffyKitty12

… actually, there’s right over there! *points to one of the houses on the street* Last time I went there, I got a huge candy bar! And the year before, I got a big handful of candy! If you guys want, we can head over there. *starts walking up the the house, when someone approaches him* Pikachu: Oh, hi there! Sure, you can come with us! What do you guys think? *looks back at his friends for an answer* *Tall Shadow looks pretty nervous at the prospect* Pikachu: *whispers* Oh uh, don’t mind her.. she’s pretty shy… (hey ilovemoonie, it’s fine! And ilovemlp22, thanks for letting me know! If you don’t mind, I hope it’s okay that I didn’t use them. Thanks for giving me permission, but I don’t want to accidentally use them differently. By the way, I’m enjoying your roleplay so far! It’s pretty fun! :) )

ilovemoonie

(Sorry for the late reply!! D:) James: Yes, it’s great to see you guys here as well! Lightning: *nods* Yep! James: You’re welcome! Oh, thanks! Actually, it is real, heheh…it’s my work uniform… Lightning: *grins* Yep, James has the most un-creative costume in the world. I mean, really, what’s more lazy than wearing your work uniform as a costume? James: Oh, get over it, would you? Anyway, that’s cool! Lightning: *turns toward Tall Shadow* No problem! Yep, it sure is great seeing you guys here! James: Yeah! Oh, and thanks, Pikachu! Yeah, I’m sure we will…I’m just dissapointed because I spent so much time on that map… Lightning: Yeah, you spent so much time on the map, but no time on your costume. James: Oh, let it go, Lightning. *turns head as he sees someone coming toward them* Oh, hey Samwise! It’s awesome seeing you here! Hey Bugsy! Nice to meet you! *smiles* I Uh…I did know where awesome candy houses are, but Uh… *stammers* I lost…

ilovemoonie

…my map, heheh…that’s good that you know where some candy houses are though, Pikachu! I think I know a few from memory, too. Lightning: Whoa, really, there’s an awesome candy house right over there?!? Well then, what are we waiting for? *dashes ahead of the others* *stops when someone approaches Pikachu* James: Hey there! Oh sure, that’s be fine with me! What do you think, Lightning? Lightning: I don’t care, I just want to get my giant candy bar!

FennecFox

Samwise: Nice to see all of you guys again. Yep, this is my nephew. *motions to Bugsy to introduce himself* Bugsy: *extends paw for a pawshake* Hi. My name is Bugsy. What’s yours? Samwise: *nods approval* Good. Bugsy: *looks at James* did you really lose your candy map? How? Samwise: *rolls eyes* Stop being snoopy, Bugsy.

ilovemlp22

Sorry I’m replying late, I was having some issues with a pet I bought. I’m going to have to use your pets so I hope I do them justice :) (LAST TIME ON TRICK OR TREAT ROLEPLAY) Emma: Umm excuse me? We have a unique situation, is it possible we could go Trick-or-Treating with you? *Group looks stunned* Lightning: Uhhh….. Pikachu: Ummmm…… *Then Bugsy appears from behind them* Bugsy: SURE! I love making new friends *huge smile* Samwise: Now wait just a second Bugsy! These are strangers, we can’t just let them come with us! Tall Shadow: Yea… yeah, Strangers can be dangerous. Primrose: We are NOT Dangerous! We got separated from are chaperone and *Looks around* I don’t know where we are. James: Well? What do you think Samwise Samwise: Let’s all decide *Turns to everyone else* What do you guys think? Okay I hope you guys liked that, and I hope I did your pets justice :)

TaffyKitty12

(Hi ilovemlp22! I’m so so sorry I’m replying late! >.< I saw your reply shortly after you made it, but I've been so busy the past few days, I haven't found the time to respond until now D: That's fine, I think you used Pikachu and Tall Shadow well. :) So, just wondering, do we pretend that the conversations between me, Fennec's, and ilovemoonie's characters didn't happen in the last round? Just verifying so I don't get anything wrong) Pikachu: Hm… I think we should let them come along. It'll be dinner with more people, don't you guys think? Tall Shadow: *bites her lip nervously* I d-d-don't know….. Pikachu: C'mon, Tall, I know you're shy, but they said it's a special situation, you wouldn't want to let them down. Besides, maybe they can become our friends! *turns towards his other pals* I say we let them come along!

ilovemlp22

Its okay Taffy! I’ve been busy to with all the holiday bananza. Your conversation did happen, but lets just fill in the gap by saying you chatted and THEN went trick-or-treating at the one house and THEN my pets asked. Hope this solution works :)

TaffyKitty12

(Thanks for letting me know, ilovemlp22! That sounds good :) And thanks for understanding! I got so busy over Thanksgiving, it was tough finding the time to come on here :o )

FennecFox

(Is it my turn? I’m losing track of my life xD)

ilovemlp22

No its Moonies turn Fennec xD

ilovemlp22

*Two Months Later and is starting to get impatient -_-*

Comments are closed.