Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 2,062 replies, has 138 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemlp22 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

To @TaffyKitty12 and @Ilovemoonie: The Painting Roleplay shall start soon! Just tell me your characters (Let’s do a minimum of 4 for each of us!), and we can start. My characters will be: Fluffy, a girl Pink Poodle, Coco, a girl Pom Pom Kitty, Froggy, a male Tree Frog, and Fluffy Polar Bear (FPB) a male polar bear. The order will be me (@PrettyPikachu), @TaffyKitty12, and then last but not least, @Ilovemoonie. When it’s a given person’s turn, they will have 10 days to respond, or we will turn to the next person. No controlling each other’s characters, and no mean comments on the other pets’ art. (Compliments encouraged!) I may add a little twist here and there, so be prepared. Rules: 1) No replying out of turn. 2) No controlling others’ characters. 3) No mean comments. 4) Have fun, and enjoy the roleplay! ~ PrettyPika *TO ANYONE ELSE LOOKING TO JOIN* Tell me in this forum, and I may be able to fit you in! Thanks! =D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Hey there, PrettyPikachu! Alrighty, sweet! Hm, let’s see.. I think I’ll use Pikachu (male fennec fox), Tall Shadow (female signature snow leopard), Nikko (male canary), and Scout (male salt and pepper dalmatian) (since I don’t really use Scout often, and probably haven’t mentioned him to you before, I’ll give you a brief rundown on him: He’s a teen salt and pepper dalmatian with blue-green eyes and he almost always wears a red scarf around his neck folded in a bandana-like style. He’s pretty nice, most of the time, and talks in a Southern accent (he’s also rather outdoorsy in some aspects and likes to collect tennis balls and stuff)) Okay, those sound like fine rules! Can’t wait for it to start, PrettyPikachu! :D I bet it’ll be fun!!

Uh, hey everyone. The Nature roleplay is getting really just mixed up, and people are just going out of order (although there was no real order originally), and I think we may need to start re – planning the roleplay, with turns. (TaffyKitty’s rules on her roleplay were great…) If you would like to re – join the roleplay (or join the first time.), then please just tell me here, on this forum. The first roleplayers were: Me (Pika or boogirl), TaffyKitty, and Moonie. If you guys don’t mind, or if you aren’t too busy, just tell me that you want to participate in the new roleplay! Anyone can participate, too! (The roleplay will be held on this forum [Meet my New Pet] to prevent confusion from the Superkinz roleplay held by TaffyKitty12. If you have any questions, please ask! *Below my post is the official pre – thread for the new (not named) roleplay. Any suggestions for a roleplay would be great =D* Thanks, ~ Pika

TaffyKitty12

Hey PrettyPikachu! (Hope you don’t mind if I start calling you this instead) It’s okay, I understand. I’m sorry if I contributed to a lot of the out-of-order-ness >.< (oh, thank you! Glad you thought those were good rules!) I would love to join your new roleplay, too! :) I'm not *quite* decided on who I'll use yet, but more than likely, I'll probably use Pikachu and Tall Shadow again, depending. And cool! Hm… let's see… here are some ideas, let me know if you like any of them!: Winter Roleplay (I know it's not winter anymore, but I think it would be kinda fun having our pets do winter activities (like sledding, building snow-forts, etc.), Summer roleplay (pretty much the same thing as the winter roleplay, except it's summer, and they would do summer-related activities (maybe do things like cooking s'mores, swimming, playing outdoor games, etc.), and an Easter Roleplay (where our pets could decorate eggs and go on Easter Egg hunts…

TaffyKitty12

… and stuff) (sorry if these weren’t the best ideas, those were all I could think of :/ ) Anywho, thanks for letting us know, and I hope you have a great day in the meantime!! :)

Heya, @TaffyKitty12! (Nope, you can call me whatever you want =D) No, it wasn’t you, it just wasn’t organized in general, so don’t blame yourself! (Yeah, you are great at organizing =D) Okay! Maybe… we could do a Spring type of roleplay, transitioning in/out of Easter when it’s Eastertime? Oooh, I have a good one! Our pets could all go painting (transitioning in/out of Easter Egg painting, when it’s time?), and they would all have fun! That would be so fun! (Just an Fyi, but you gave me that idea, with the painting Easter eggs! Good idea!) (No, it’s completely fine, you gave me the base for the roleplay! Those were great ideas!) You too! ~ Pika

TaffyKitty12

Hey PrettyPikachu! (Thanks, glad you don’t mind!) Thanks! (And thank you! I try my best to stay organized, if I can, hehe) Ooh, that would be a good idea! I think a roleplay like that would be super cool! :D I would definitely love to participate in it! (Thanks, I’m glad you liked the ideas!) Hope you have a great rest of your Saturday, and I look forward to when you’ll start your new roleplay :)

ilovemoonie

Hey Prettypikachu! Oh, okay. It’s alright, I understand! I’m sorry if I contributed to it getting mixed up… :/ Well, anyway, I’d love to join your new roleplay, if that’s alright! I’m not quite sure on which pets I’ll be using yet, I might want to wait and see what the roleplay turns out to be before deciding who to use,, if that’s okay with you. And hmm, I don’t really have any specific ideas right now, but I do like the seasonal ideas like TaffyKitty suggested, and I think the Easter/spring one sounds pretty fun! :) (Ah, sorry, I know that’s probably not much help. >.<) Anyway, I'm sure whatever roleplay you decide to do will be great, though, and I'd love to join! :)

Hey, @Ilovemoonie! Okay! No, it was just in general, lack of planning =/ That’s alright! (Look at my post above for the roleplay theme!) Haha, she did have some great ideas =D (It’s fine!) Okay! ~ Pika

(I know this is out of the topic) I ordered my Webkinz Husky today! It’s not the ‘Lil Kinz one, it’s the normal one. I ordered it from Amazon! There was only two left. I can’t wait until it gets here! She should be arriving on the 17th of February. I can’t wait to adopt Kailie! I was going to get one from eBay, but that one was too worn out. OMG, I can’t wait!

TaffyKitty12

Hey MLP! Congratulations on your lil’ kinz husky!! It looks like such a cute webkinz! ^-^ And Kaillie is a very cute name, too ;)

ilovemoonie

Hey MLP! That’s awesome!! Congratulations on Kailie! (I really like that name, by the way.) I don’t have the husky, but my sister does, and it’s a really cute pet! ^_^ I hope you like it when it arrives. :)

Hahah, late reply, (and MLP probably already got this), but congratulations on your new Husky! I don’t personally own one, but I’d bet she’s fluffy and cute and great =D Enjoy your new pet, MLP!!! =D ~ Pikachu <3

Comments are closed.