Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 2,123 replies, has 139 voices, and was last updated by  TaffyKitty12 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Alrighty, I don’t know if anyone will see this or not, but I’ll just go ahead and leave some name suggestions for Ganz’s newest plush pet releases; the Chameleon (I call it the Global Chameleon, XD) and the Patchwork Cat, in case someone ends up getting one or both of them, and needs name suggestions. :) (Chameleon Name Suggestions: Leon, Leonard, Archie, Arthur, Julian, Ted, Blaise (after the mathematician Blaise Pascal), Stella, Camilla, Fiona, Fondant, Frosting, Glaze, and Swirltail) (Patchwork Cat Name Suggestions: Candy, Cressida, Missy, Allie, Andrea, Hugh, Huey, Lawrence, Jonathan, Martin, Patches, Calico, Patchington, Chick-o-Stick ( <— Haha yes, XD), and Softpaw)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Hey Lucky! Awesome name suggestions! :D I might just have to use one of those if I end up getting them someday! (I think I asked for those two for my birthday, so I’m having my fingers crossed that I get them, heheh)

TaffyKitty12

Oh my gosh, ahh, I just checked the general forum, and it let me get on again… but a lot of the pages are missing!! D: Is this happening to anyone else??? When I first went on, the number of pages were down to 285 or 284 (which scared me cause my roleplay is supposed to be on pg 287), as opposed to 290, and I kept trying to look back at the older pages to see if it got pushed down a few pages, but when I did so, the number of pages went down to 280, and now it’s down to 279 last time I checked! XP Is this happening to anyone else??? I think most of our recent conversations are still there, but they’re all rearranged and things… it’s super weird…. ahh, I’m hoping my roleplay will still be there, I’d hate to restart it D:

ilovemoonie

I noticed that too! At the time I’m typing this, there are 262 pages of the General Forum. I went into some ‘research’ and found that page 1 of the general forum has different comments than it used to. It looks like Ganz is getting rid of the old comments or something, but I don’t know why! Hopefully they won’t get rid of too much!! (And I’m not even sure if that’s whats happening, it’s just my guess.) Ah, same here! I would hate for you to have to restart your roleplay, TaffyKitty!! D:

TaffyKitty12

It’s so strange!! I think that might be the reason, Pokekinz just commented that it looks like Ganz is getting rid of all the earlier pages.. I guess maybe the forums can only hold so many comments/pages at one time? (Which might explain why it kept glitching) I hope they don’t start rid of too much, though, and I really hope no roleplays will be gone D: Sadly, even if they are still there afterwards, I have no idea what page they’d be on since everything is rearranged, so I might have to move mine on here (maybe the Superkinz roleplay if I can’t find it, but it should only be a few pages back, so I think I’d be able to get to that one) As for our private roleplay, if worse comes to worse, do you want to maybe move it on here? I don’t really remember where we would’ve left off, but maybe we could make a “guesstimate”? But, that’s only if we have trouble finding it, or if it got deleted. But anywho, yeah, it’s really strange! To be honest…

TaffyKitty12

…. before that explanation, my mind was so confused XP I feel a little better now knowing that they might just be clearing out the really old pages, but still.. I’m a bit worried about the others (I really hope they don’t clear anything out from this year or last year).. and I don’t know when they’ll stop doing it, so I might just have to comment mostly on here until they’re done :/ Ah well… at least we both know it’s not just an issue with our devices! Me too, I really hope I don’t have to! D:

TaffyKitty12

Oh snap, now the general forums aren’t working again >.< I just checked, and they were working earlier, and I went on there a few minutes ago to reply to someone's comment, and right after I submitted it, it glitched up again :/ I don't know if it's because there are too many comments (since it seems like everyone's been posting comments on there today), or if it's just a weird glitch, but I hope it gets fixed soon XP I really just hope it wasn't cause I just submitted a new comment on there D: But anyways, I hope Ganz fixes this issue… I posted a comment on there a few days ago on Friday regarding something, and I don't think anyone has even seen it because of this, which disappoints me :/ Ah well… anyways, sorry I'm posting this random comment above yours, Fracktail!

ilovemoonie

Aw no, really, TaffyKitty? That’s not good! D: I didn’t even get to reply to any comments on there when I saw it was working again earlier, because I was busy at the time. >.< (I did see your post about Ravenpaw, though, and I promise I'll reply to it as soon as it starts working again!) Also, I'm sorry I haven't replied to the Superkinz roleplay yet!! I was going to reply to it a few days ago, but then I got busy, my internet was slow, and now the forums aren't working again. I just haven't had much luck with Webkinz Newz lately, I guess. :/ Anyway…thanks for letting us know, TaffyKitty! Aw, and I'm sure it wasn't anything you did! It's probably just a weird glitch, and hopefully they'll fix it soon! Until then, I hope you have a nice day, and hopefully we can talk more soon! (And I can get to replying to some comments on the general forum.)

TaffyKitty12

Yeah :/ I haven’t checked to see if it’s working this morning, but yesterday, it was working maybe until mid-afternoon, but right after I responded to Lucky’s story (he poastedba story on there yesterday), it glitched up again >.< I have no idea why this is happening, and it's only been happening to that forum, which is saddening since that's the forum the we almost always comment on. Aw, that's too bad! (Oh, and it's completely fine! I just wasn't sure if anyone saw it or not, it was probably kinda selfish of me to be kinda wanting someone to reply to it :/ But, if the forums work later, you can definitely reply to it, if you want (I really do enjoy our conversations, after all ;) ) It'll probably be at the bottom of the newest page.) And it's okay! The forums haven't been working very well the past few days, anyways, so it's okay! I'll extend the time limit for you, so honestly, whenever it works for you or you're not too busy, you can reply. I'm hoping..

TaffyKitty12

… the forums will work better the next few days… I’d really hate if something happened that I had have to move my roleplay >.< But again, it okay! I really wanted to reply to some of our conversations since I wasn't super busy this past weekend, but sadly, I wasn't able to XP You're welcome! And thanks! I guess I just felt a little weird since it happened after I posted a comment :/ I guess maybe it was just bad timing, eheheh. Thanks, same to you! :) Hopefully the general forum will start working soon, but at least we talk on here in the meantime (and sorry this was so long!)

TaffyKitty12

Ah, meant to say “posted”, not “poastedba”. Sorry! I guess I was typing too fast earlier :P

I noticed! I have no idea why it’s doing it, but I doubt it’s because there are too many comments. Oh, I’m sure it isn’t because of you, Taffy! Don’t worry about it, I highly doubt it could have been that one comment. Yeah, I hope it gets fixed soon too! What would happen to our roleplays if it didn’t get fixed? That would be bad. >.< By the way, congrats on your Signature tuxedo cat! I kept forgetting to reply to it, and uh, now I cant. =/ But you were going to name it Ravenpaw, right? Or Ravenclaw? Something like that, I think. =P Is it a boy or girl? Oh, and you said it came, right? I believe you said it was pretty small, which I find surprising. It always looked pretty big in the pictures to me. Well, congrats on it! And I hope the general forums are fixed soon.

TaffyKitty12

I know, right? This is so strange… I have no idea why the general forum keeps glitching up >..<) Yep, I'm more than likely going to make him a boy and name him "Ravenpaw" (after a character in my favorite book series… the plush looks quite similar to the character's appearance) I haven't gotten a chance to adopt him just quite yet (I'm probably gonna wait to do so till sometime later this week) but I think I will soon. Yep, he's actually rather small.. I think he's probably about the size of the signature fox (but I haven't been able to compare the two…

TaffyKitty12

.. been able to compare him to Dash quite yet, though (I want to, but Dash is at the bottom of my ‘signature basket’, and I’ve been too lazy to take him out :P ) But yep, I think it’s probably one of the smallest signatures I own, in terms of how tall he is, he’s around the tall-ness of a regular webkinz, I think. I don’t know why, though, but I think the small size make him all the more cuter! ^-^ Thanks again! I think I might send a picture of him in to the Sharecenter one of these days :) Ah yeah, me too.. I hope it works soon!! I haven’t checked it yet this morning (gotta go start on my schoolwork, so I’ll risibly check it later today), but I hope it’s back up! (Ah, and sorry this was so long! >.< )

TaffyKitty12

Oh, darn, I think part of my first comment got cut off >..< And thanks! I'm really hoping it wasn't mine, I don't think it would be… I'm guess maybe it was just coincidental timing. And it's okay!! (continues with the third sentence onwards) (I also think I said some other things in my original first comment, but sadly, I don't really remember what they were :/ ) (also, I just noticed that I said "risibly" instead of "probably". Sorry!)

TaffyKitty12

And.. it looks like my ‘correction’ comment got cut off, too… I’m really sorry about that, emi! I don’t know why that’s happening :/

Yeah, I noticed that too… It really stinks, since lots of the roleplays are on that forum, so nobody can reply to them. :( Also, I posted a story on there yesterday, and then after it moderated, the forum started glitching. (I’m not sure if anyone has seen my story yet, :P) But anyway, it’s not your fault Taffy! (Ohhh, if the comment was about Ravenstar showing up, yep, I saw it. I just didn’t have time to reply to it yet. :) Congrats again on getting Ravenstar! :D) Ganz, if you read this, please fix the Webkinz-General forum! :(

TaffyKitty12

Ah yeah, it really did stink :/ I think it’s working now, though, which is good.. but still, I wish I didn’t glitch up the last few days >.< Oh, and yep, I saw your story! It was so funny, I'm glad you decided to post it! XD Haha, that last part with the 'green stuff' was hilarious! Unfortunately, after I replied to it (I didn't have too much time to reply, though, so sadly, my response was rather short XP) that's when the forums glitches up again… and I think it's now been pushed back a few pages (since a lot of comments have been posted since) :/ I hope someone else decides read it! And thanks! I'm starting to think now that it started to glitch on account of space, which is maybe why they deleted all those pages today (Thanks! It's okay! Thanks again! I really like my new webkinz! ^-^ (Oh, and his name is Ravenpaw, but it's okay! I have so many pets with the suffix "star", it can get confusing, heheh (Tallstar, Firestar, Leopardstar, Bluestar, I have a lot of "star" pets XD) ….

TaffyKitty12

…. Ravenstar would be a cool name, though! ;) Thanks again!) Yeah, I really hope the forums won’t glitch up again, I was a bit saddened that I wasn’t able to reply much this weekend :( In the meantime, I hope you have a nice day, Lucky, and hopefully the forums won’t glitch up again!

Fracktail

Hello Webkinz Newz citizens, I have briefly come back to the forums with an important announcement. Some of you may know me as Webkinz user Fracktail, creator of Webkinz OC’s such as Poseidon, Jazzy, Helix, Blossom, and that one sheep that stopped existing at some point. WELL, I have decided that those ancient characters are BORING and not to my taste, and so I have thrown them in the garbage can where they now permanently reside, surviving exclusively on discarded soda cans and alphabet soup. They have now been replaced by the HIP NEW character in town, Felix the Aardwolf! Felix is an intellectual Aardwolf who’s fluent in 70 languages (but only speaks in yodels) and has a mild affinity for mustard. He has rainbow hair, four noses, and only shops at Sheldon’s Souvenir Shack. He smells faintly of the exquisite smell of Elmer’s Brand Glue and Adhesives™ due to his painstakingly-kept collection of paper mache chicken statues. He is best friends with the trilby-wearing Possum the Hamster, and they fight crime and solve mysteries together (joined by the non-anthropomorphic raccoon, Blazzy). Thank you for reading and have a Happy April Fools’ Day!

TaffyKitty12

Hey Fracktail! Oh my gosh, you totally fooled me there XD I almost freaked out because I’m such a Helix fan, hahah (seriously, I was like “What?! You threw away Helix??!”) Although, Felix and Possum sounded like cool characters (I actually did not realize that Felix rhymes with ‘Helix’ and Possum rhymed with ‘Blossom’.. very punny prank, Fracktail! Really, how do you come up with such great puns, I need to know :P ) Well, anywho, that was a very funny April Fool’s joke, Fracktail! Hope you have a great rest of your April Fool’s Day! (And it was nice seeing you on here again! :D Hope everything’s doing well with you!)

Fracktail

Thanks, Taffy! I’m glad you liked my amazing new characters :P I should draw them at some point and dump them onto the ShareCenter (if only because it’d be an enigma to anyone who doesn’t know what they are even trying to represent, and also because Felix has four noses). It’s nice seeing you too! You know, I might swing by during April vacation when I have more time to reply and stuff. I probably won’t join any roleplays, but I do like using my characters so I might do something different. Maybe like an ask thing? Where people send questions to them? I dunno. But anyways, it’s nice to be back and see everyone again (even if it’s only for a couple days)!

TaffyKitty12

You’re welcome! They are indeed very cool! XD You should! I’d really like the see them in the Sharecenter, haha! (Especially Felix, by the way you desicrbed him, he sounds like he has a very interesting appearance :P ) Ooh, it would be awesome if you could!! Everyone on the forums have missed you, it would be really fun to be able to ‘catch up’, so to speak! That would be fun! I would love to ask Helix… er… I meant Felix some questions (I’m also quite curious to know what Helix would think of Felix, but that would probably be tough to explain) Oh my gosh, “Neptune the Grease Puppy”, I am laughing so hard right now XD Seriously, that is too funny! :,D Poor Neptune, though, looks like he’s in the same trash can as Blossom, Jazzy, Helix (Miss you much, I will, Helix), Poseidon, and Fluff. Same to you, Fracktail! It’s nice seeing you on here again, even if it’s not for long! (And thanks for the laughs! XD )

Pokekinz

I have to say I started laughing before I was even halfway through. XD I dunno if you’ll see this, Fracktail, but happy April Fools’ to you too! but where is Jividen the Puppy of Some Sort XD

Fracktail

Thank you for asking, Pokekinz! Poseidon has in fact been replaced with Neptune the Grease Guppy, who is a rubber fish chew toy that belongs to Blazzy. I didn’t include him in my post because partway through the story Blazzy chews a hole through him causing the excessive amounts of grease that he holds inside of him to pour out infinitely, forcing them to throw him away (into the same garbage can holding the characters they’ve replaced, of course).

Pokekinz

Aw, poor Neptune. :< Oh well, I suppose that's life. One day you have a nice greasy fish chew toy, and the next they're in the trash with old boring characters. Now I kinda wish I had done something for April Fools' day on Webkinz Newz… XD Anyhoo, it's nice to see ya again! Oh, and FoxesRule can't come on Webkinz Newz right now, but she says "hi", and is gonna try to get on soon.

Fracktail!! =D Ah, it’s so nice to see you, even if it just for a moment! Ah, you nearly fooled me, gosh darn it. XD I’m like, “Noo Jazzy! Noooo I love Poseidon! NOOO, NOT HELIX?!” I was literally thinking, “How is this possible? How could she?” XD My mind was so sadly confused. Lol, Happy April Fools’ Day, Fracktail! It was a good laugh and a happy moment upon seeing you again. =]

Fracktail

Thanks, Emie! It was a lot of fun writing these up, heheh. Rest assured, the gang is not going anywhere (although I’m sure Helix wouldn’t mind eating alphabet soup from a garbage can). In any case, I’m glad you thought they were funny! Hope you had a great April Fools’ Day yesterday! :D

Yeah, I can imagine. ;P Heheh, I’m glad. I don’t think I could say goodbye to those cutie characters. xD They’re so adorable and funny. I definitely did, so thanks for the laughs! Well, I had a normal day without any pranks, but it was funny when I saw this, Ganz’ “new” webkinz, and the Google Gnome thing. =P How’s school going for you?

Fracktail

Whoops I just saw this! School’s been going great, I’ve been really busy but I’ve been having a lot of fun. Right now I’m participating in a contest that Vans (the sneaker company) is holding! The art program at my school had everyone design sneakers for the contest, and the designs that got the most votes get to paint it onto an actual shoe to send it in to the final contest. I’m really pumped because mine ended up as a finalist!! Unfortunately it is really hard to paint on a shoe, but I’m learning! It’s…it’s a learning curve. :P Enough about me though, how have you been, Emie? I miss talking to ya!

Oh, that’s okay. I was half-expecting to not get an answer anyway, since I wasn’t sure if you’re still as busy. But I’m glad you got to! ^-^ Also, sorry this is a bit late, I kept forgetting to reply. Really? That’s good to hear! Ohh, that sounds cool. Whoa, that’s awesome!! Congrats, Fracktail! :D Heheh, I can imagine.. I’m not very good at painting in general. xD It’s probably pretty hard painting on a shoe. I hope you can get it the way you’d like. Oh, well, thanks for asking! I’m doing pretty well, and school is almost over, so that’s a plus, heheh. =] Fortunately, I don’t really have finals like a lot of schools do, so it’s not a stress to end school. I’ve missed taking to you too. >.< It's definitely been a while. Are you going to be busy in summer too, or do you think you'll have more free time?

Fracktail

Oh man that’s great!! This year I have one class with finals but all the others have standardized testing so unfortunately I am not free from the pain :’) But I’ve already done the test for one of the classes so that’s a plus! And thanks! I’ve finished the shoe and let me tell you, it was painful and hard but I think it turned out good. :P The design is an octopus shoe cause that’s the one that got voted in but if I had the choice I would have done the monster shoe I designed cause that one came out better and also I like monsters. But I’m just happy to have been able to paint one at all (and fortunately you can’t go wrong with good old cephalopods :P) Funny you ask, I’ve actually decided to come back temporarily for April (since I don’t have any tests this month)! I won’t be able to do any roleplays, but I do like fiddling around with character stuff so I’ll try to think of something. I can’t say if I can come back a lot this summer though as I’m getting more responsibilities (growing up sucks), but who knows!

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Fracktail! Ahaha, you totally fooled me there for a minute XD I was like, “What?! You’re getting rid of your characters? But I love them!!” D: That was really good though! But to think I fell for it right after I’d been pranked by Webkinz themselves… XP Well, anyway, that was a really good prank, Fracktail, you got me good! (Until I read the four noses part.) Also, I love how all the names rhymed with the names of your actual characters. Very clever! Happy (late) April Fool’s Day, friend! And I totally did not think you had a new character named Felix the aardwolf for a second. (Oh, and also, it’s great to see you on here again, Fracktail! I’ve really missed you, but I hope things have been going well for you! :) )

Fracktail

Haha, thanks ilovemoonie! I’m glad you liked the prank :p Don’t worry, my ragtag bunch of misfits isn’t going into the trash anytime soon (except for Jazzy cause his refrigerator is a giant garbage can). Hope you had a great April Fools’ Day! :D

ilovemoonie

No problem, Fracktail! It was a very good prank! Makes me wish I did something for April Fools Day, heheh… :P And that’s good! I would hate to see you get rid of your characters! They’re all so awesome!! XD That’s true, I guess! Thanks! I had a nice April Fool’s Day, and I hope you did too! :)

Comments are closed.