Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 5,179 replies, has 158 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 4 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ilovemoonie

So I don’t know if anyone is going to see this, but the general forums have been messing up for me again. Like they did right before they deleted the pages last time. Usually the next time I check they’re working again, but I was just wondering if it’s happening to anyone else again? This is the third time in a period of a few days for me. It’s kind of frustrating, since I wanted to go reply to some comments when I had the time. :/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ah yeah, I noticed that too. Fortunately, I can access that forum in the morning, but in the afternoon, it starts glitching again. :/

TaffyKitty12

I noticed that, too! Yesterday afternoon around 3 my time (4 Kinzville time), I posted a comment to the general forum, and afterwards, it glitched up again :/ Really weird. But what’s even stranger is that I logged out of my account and tried going back to the forums then, and it worked, which was super odd. But when I went back on to the general forums after logging back into my account again, and it didn’t work. I thought it was a glitch with my account, but I do feel a little better knowning that it wasn’t just me

TaffyKitty12

Oops, meant to say “knowing”, not “knowning”. Sorry!

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! Oh, good, I’m glad it’s not just me, then! I wish it wasn’t glitching up again, though…it’s pretty frustrating. :/ Huh, really? That’s odd…I wonder why it worked when you logged out? That’s really weird…well, at least it still works some of the time. I hope they fix it soon, though! (Also, if you happen to see this, I was replying to your comment on my pictures, and I posted my first comment, but then the forums glitched up again, so I couldn’t type up the second part. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to check the forums later, because I’ll be busy, (my family’s seeing Guardians of the Galaxy 2, yay! :D), but if I can’t get to it today, I promise I’ll finish replying to it tomorrow! I just though I’d let you know, so you’ll know why my comment randomly cuts off at ‘anyway’. That is, if the first one even went through…)

TaffyKitty12

Oops, sorry if I didn’t word that ‘profile page’ thing very well! I’m not sure if you know this, but if you click on someone’s username, some of the recent comments that that the user posted shows up in a little list of sorts. I will do that every once in awhile when I want to see if someone has replied to something but don’t have the time to browse the forums. Anywho, sorry again, and hopefully the general forums will start working again! (Without anymore pages having to be deleted)

TaffyKitty12

…. my dad wants to take us to go see it, but we might have to wait another week or so. Let me know how you like it!) That’s okay, thanks for letting me know! I also saw that you replied to my updated pet bios, I promise I’ll reply to those! I don’t exactly remember everything you said, so I’ll try to view the comments in your profile page later on so I can start to type up my response (and then I can copy and paste it in the submission box tomorrow when the forums are back up and running))

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! Aw yeah, me too :/ I don’t know why it’s starting to glitch again, unless it’s starting to get overloaded with comments. And it keeps glitching up in the later afternoon, too, which is a disadvantage because it’s easier for me to post comments after my schoolwork as opposed to while I’m doing it. I hope this gets fixed soon, otherwise I’m afraid we might have to start moving some of our conversations on to this forum, which I really don’t want to happen >.< Yeah, that was pretty strange! I tried to do that 'log out" thing today, though, and it unfortunately didn't work, but I guess it doesn't matter too much since I wouldn't be able to comment on there, anyways. (And thanks for letting me know! I read your comment before the forums glitched up, so it went through! That's fine! (And I hope you have a fun time seeing the movie! :D My family hasn't seen it…

ilovemoonie

Yeah, same here. :/ I don’t know why it’s glitching up again…I thought it would be awhile before it messed up again, since there’s only about 260 pages now, and before it started messing up more when there was almost 300. And I don’t know why it would only start messing up in the afternoon…ah, yeah, same here. I usually comment most in the afternoon, and sometimes the evening, so it’s a bit frustrating that it starts messing up then. I guess I’ll have to try to reply to comments earlier in the day, but sometimes I can’t get to them until later. :/ Yeah, I hope we don’t have to! I wouldn’t want to have to move them! And yeah, that is odd. Aw, really? Well, like you said, I guess it doesn’t matter too much since we wouldn’t be able to comment when we’re logged out. (And you’re welcome! I finished replying to it earlier, but I don’t think it’s moderated yet. That’s good! I’m glad it went through. (Thanks! :D We saw it last night, and it was pretty good! Not…

ilovemoonie

…as good as the first one, in my opinion, but I still enjoyed it! :) (I especially liked Baby Groot, he’s adorable ^_^) That’s cool! I hope you’ll be able to see it sometime soon!) Thanks! And no problem! Oh, and okay, sound good! I saw you replied back to them, and I promise I’ll try to reply to it later today if I can! (Hopefully before the forums mess up :/) And it’s okay, I knew what you meant! I look at that sometimes, too, if I don’t have time to go back however many pages to see if someone replied to something. But again, it’s fine! Thanks for clarifying it, though, in case I hadn’t known! And yes, I hope the forums will start working again soon, and that no more pages will have to be deleted!

TaffyKitty12

Yeah, me neither :/ Unless it’s due to the recent influx of comments (since there’s been at least a hundred or so comments added to forums during the last week or so) I don’t know, but it’s most certainly strange! Yeah, me too. Well, usually, I comment while I do schoolwork, but it’s nice being able to go in during the later afternoon/evenings since I can’t always respond to comments during the day. Yeah, I dunno why it would be during that time! And I know several of our friends on there pretty much only comment during the later day hours, so I’m sure that’s extremely inconvenient for them. I may have to give Rosy some more replying time for our roleplay since, lately, she’s mostly been replying to things during later evening hours, and if she can only get on on that time, she probably isn’t able to reply that. I hope we don’t, too! Yeah, it probably wouldn’t have…

TaffyKitty12

…( Thanks for letting me know! Your second part ends don’t up moderating, and I replied to it just before the forums glitched up. (Nice! That’s good to hear! :D Glad it was good! (Even if it wasn’t as great as the origina) (and oh my gosh, I bet! Baby Groot looks so cute in the trailers, I can’t wait to see him in the movie :,D ) Thanks! I think we’re going to see it next weekend, which will be nice) That’s fine, you can get to them whenever you have the time! (I noticed that they ended up moderating backwards, looks like it was a good thing that I numbered them) Thanks! I wasn’t quite sure, so I thought I’d still let you know. Yeah, me too, I tend to that every once in awhile, it’s quite helpful when you’re in a rush! Me too, I hope they start working again soon! It saddens me that we aren’t able to reply to the forums, even if it’s only during the afternoon/evening :/

TaffyKitty12

Oops, meant to say “ended up”, not “ends don’t up”. Sorry! Autocorrect :/

ilovemoonie

Yeah. :/ Huh, really? I didn’t know there’s been that many! I don’t see why that would do it, though, since it’s never really messed up before when there’s been lots of comments, but you never know…I hope they’ll fix it soon, though, it’s getting pretty frustrating. Yeah, same here! Well, I usually do school in the morning, and then I go on WKN after lunch, but if they continue glitching up, I might have to change my schedule up a bit. Yeah, it is nice. Just knowing that you can reply to comments whenever it’s convenient for you is nice, instead of having to work around when it glitches up. :/ I don’t know, either! Ah, yeah, I bet. I’m sure it’s very inconvenient for them. The forums haven’t been too active lately, I wonder if that’s why? And yeah, maybe…I’m sure it’s hard for her to get to it if she can’t come on in the mornings. I feel bad, I wanted to try to reply to the Costume Party Roleplay and Character Craze Roleplay soon, but I haven’t had too much time to…

ilovemoonie

…be on here lately with the forums glitching up and all. Hopefully I can get to them soon, though! And yeah, probably not…it still would have been nice, though. (You’re welcome! Okay, that’s good! I replied back to it yesterday, before the forums glitched up. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get to our other conversation on your bios yet, but I’ll try to soon! Also, I saw your story about Harper, and I promise I’ll reply to it when the forums start working again! (Yep, it was pretty good! :D Yeah, the original is pretty hard to beat, if you ask me, but the second one was still good, and I liked it quite a bit. :) And I know, he’s pretty adorable!! There was one scene when he was just dancing the whole time, it was really cute ;D You’re welcome! That’s cool! I hope you’ll like it! Let me know when you see it!) Thanks for understanding! Like I said, I’ll try to get to them soon! (And it’s okay! Yeah, I guess so!) No problem! I would’ve done that, too. Yeah, same here!

ilovemoonie

…It can be quite helpful when you’re in a hurry, or are just curious to see if someone replied to something. Yeah, same here! I really hope Ganz will fix the problem soon! It makes me sad that we can’t reply to things. :( I’m glad we can still use the forums some, but it’s still very inconvenient. I may have to start posting comments on this forum, though I don’t want to unless I really have to. :/ (Also, sorry this is so long!) (And it’s okay! Auto correct can be annoying sometimes.)

ilovemoonie

Oh, never mind, I just saw that you had replied to our conversation about my Signature pictures again, I’ll try to get to that one too, then, next time the forums are working!

TaffyKitty12

Yep XP Yeah, I think there’s been quite a few comments posted the past week or so, but still, I don’t understand why they’re still glitching up :/ Me too, hopefully they’ll fix it soon! It’s kinda frustrating that we can’t comment on there during the evening :/ Yeah, if she kinda hard working around school and stuff :P I normally go on before I do my schoolwork and check things periodically throughout the day, but now it’s kind of stressful because I know that, if I want to comment, it has to be during the morning and early afternoon when I’m busy with schoolwork, which isn’t a good thing, especially since I’ve been trying to catch up lately :/ Yeah, that was always pretty convenient, it’s a shame we can’t do that now :/ Yeah, since I think some of the members on there like PrettyPikachu and Rosy only really comment in the evenings. I think that might be why…

TaffyKitty12

.. it’s really too bad, I was hoping that more people would come on and comment this month :/ Really, it’s only been you, me, Lucky, and Fracktail. Emi hasn’t been too active on here this last week, and besides that, I haven’t seen anyone else. I really wish some of our other pals would come back, too, like lava and Fennec. I miss seeing all those guys D: But anyways, yeah, as much as I hate putting my roleplay on ‘hold’, so to speak, for a bit longer, I would really hate to skip her turn, since it’s not her fault if she isn’t able to reply to it due to the forum glitchy-ness. It’s okay! It’s not your fault, I totally understand that you haven’t been able to get to ours! Yeah, that is true (That’s okay! You can get to it tomorrow, or really any time, I totally understand if you’re not able to get to it for a bit! Okay, that sounds good! (Yeah, I’m sure it is, but I’m glad to hear the sequel is still pretty good!..

TaffyKitty12

… Ahhhh I can’t wait to see baby Groot, he sounds so cute! :,D Oh my gosh, I bet that was adorable! Thanks! I’ll be sure to let you know :) I think we might be seeing it next Saturday, I believe) No problem! It’s okay, take your time! Thanks! Yeah, it is indeed pretty helpful! I’ll probably have to use that feature quite a bit until this forum thing is fixed, since I can then type up some replies in the evening so I can copy and paste them in the morning, which will save me some time. Me too! I really hope Ganz will fix this soon, preferably this week, if they are able to get to it. Same here. I’m glad we can at least post there, but so many of our conversations are on the general forum, it’s just not as fun :/ (that’s okay! Mine was pretty long, too. (Ah yeah, it can be an annoyance!) (that’s alright! Like with the other conversations, don’t feel like you need to rush!)

ilovemoonie

Oh good, I’m glad it’s not just me! Yeah, it’s really odd…oh, really? Well, I guess I might just have to start going on the forums in the morning, then. I just hope they’ll fix it soon, and they won’t have to delete anymore pages. :/

Fracktail

Yeah I’m havin that problem too! The whole page glitches out and won’t show me anything. I never said anything about it cause I assumed it was just cause these forums have always been a mess. Here’s hoping it gets better soon.

ilovemoonie

Yeah, that’s what happens to me, too! I assume that everyone is experiencing this problem, then. I hope they’ll be able to fix it soon, though! It’s frustrating not being able to reply to comments when you want to or have time. :/

Ah, yeah, it’s happening to me too! =/ I was hoping to reply to some stuff today, but… oh well. I hope it gets fixed soon. Sorry that I haven’t been very active, by the way! I’ve hardly even talked to you especially. I’ve been using most of my “replying time” on DeviantArt. I didn’t mean to abandon you guys.. sorry about that. =[ Well anyway, how are you, moonie?

ilovemoonie

(Sorry for replying to this late, emi!) Yeah, same here! It’s getting really annoying…yeah, I wanted to reply to some things today as well, but I came on too late, apparently, and the forums aren’t working again. (They usually don’t seem to work in the afternoon and onwards). Me too, I hope it’s fixed soon! And it’s okay! No need to apologize! The forums haven’t been too active lately, anyway, probably because they don’t work very often anymore. But again, it’s fine! You didn’t abandon us! And I’ve been good lately, thanks! I haven’t been up to too much lately, just the usual; doing school, going on Webkinz/WKN, writing and stuff. Oh, I did recently send some photos into the Share Center, though. Here’s the link if you’d like to see them: http://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=42093&sort=Newest%2Bto%2BOldest (That’s the link to the first one, and you can view the rest from there. Hopefully it worked, I’ve never linked something on the computer before :P) Anyway, how have you been, emi?

(That’s okay! =]) Ugh, yeah, I know.. I’d wanted to reply to some stuff too. I had thought it just happened at night, but in the day too? That’s annoying. I wonder why it’s happening though… it’s pretty strange. Thanks for being so understanding, moonie! =] Ah, that’s good. Will you be done with school soon? I just finished my school last week… I hardly know what to do with myself! =P Ah, I saw your pictures! Your bunnies are so cute. ^-^ I wish we could get bunnies, but my mom’s allergic to them. She also still wants them though. =P Yep! Your link worked, no worries. I’ve been great! Lazy, since I have no school now, but good. =P

Alrighty, I don’t know if anyone will see this or not, but I’ll just go ahead and leave some name suggestions for Ganz’s newest plush pet releases; the Chameleon (I call it the Global Chameleon, XD) and the Patchwork Cat, in case someone ends up getting one or both of them, and needs name suggestions. :) (Chameleon Name Suggestions: Leon, Leonard, Archie, Arthur, Julian, Ted, Blaise (after the mathematician Blaise Pascal), Stella, Camilla, Fiona, Fondant, Frosting, Glaze, and Swirltail) (Patchwork Cat Name Suggestions: Candy, Cressida, Missy, Allie, Andrea, Hugh, Huey, Lawrence, Jonathan, Martin, Patches, Calico, Patchington, Chick-o-Stick ( <— Haha yes, XD), and Softpaw)

TaffyKitty12

Hey Lucky! Awesome name suggestions! :D I might just have to use one of those if I end up getting them someday! (I think I asked for those two for my birthday, so I’m having my fingers crossed that I get them, heheh)

TaffyKitty12

Oh my gosh, ahh, I just checked the general forum, and it let me get on again… but a lot of the pages are missing!! D: Is this happening to anyone else??? When I first went on, the number of pages were down to 285 or 284 (which scared me cause my roleplay is supposed to be on pg 287), as opposed to 290, and I kept trying to look back at the older pages to see if it got pushed down a few pages, but when I did so, the number of pages went down to 280, and now it’s down to 279 last time I checked! XP Is this happening to anyone else??? I think most of our recent conversations are still there, but they’re all rearranged and things… it’s super weird…. ahh, I’m hoping my roleplay will still be there, I’d hate to restart it D:

ilovemoonie

I noticed that too! At the time I’m typing this, there are 262 pages of the General Forum. I went into some ‘research’ and found that page 1 of the general forum has different comments than it used to. It looks like Ganz is getting rid of the old comments or something, but I don’t know why! Hopefully they won’t get rid of too much!! (And I’m not even sure if that’s whats happening, it’s just my guess.) Ah, same here! I would hate for you to have to restart your roleplay, TaffyKitty!! D:

TaffyKitty12

It’s so strange!! I think that might be the reason, Pokekinz just commented that it looks like Ganz is getting rid of all the earlier pages.. I guess maybe the forums can only hold so many comments/pages at one time? (Which might explain why it kept glitching) I hope they don’t start rid of too much, though, and I really hope no roleplays will be gone D: Sadly, even if they are still there afterwards, I have no idea what page they’d be on since everything is rearranged, so I might have to move mine on here (maybe the Superkinz roleplay if I can’t find it, but it should only be a few pages back, so I think I’d be able to get to that one) As for our private roleplay, if worse comes to worse, do you want to maybe move it on here? I don’t really remember where we would’ve left off, but maybe we could make a “guesstimate”? But, that’s only if we have trouble finding it, or if it got deleted. But anywho, yeah, it’s really strange! To be honest…

TaffyKitty12

…. before that explanation, my mind was so confused XP I feel a little better now knowing that they might just be clearing out the really old pages, but still.. I’m a bit worried about the others (I really hope they don’t clear anything out from this year or last year).. and I don’t know when they’ll stop doing it, so I might just have to comment mostly on here until they’re done :/ Ah well… at least we both know it’s not just an issue with our devices! Me too, I really hope I don’t have to! D:

TaffyKitty12

Oh snap, now the general forums aren’t working again >.< I just checked, and they were working earlier, and I went on there a few minutes ago to reply to someone's comment, and right after I submitted it, it glitched up again :/ I don't know if it's because there are too many comments (since it seems like everyone's been posting comments on there today), or if it's just a weird glitch, but I hope it gets fixed soon XP I really just hope it wasn't cause I just submitted a new comment on there D: But anyways, I hope Ganz fixes this issue… I posted a comment on there a few days ago on Friday regarding something, and I don't think anyone has even seen it because of this, which disappoints me :/ Ah well… anyways, sorry I'm posting this random comment above yours, Fracktail!

ilovemoonie

Aw no, really, TaffyKitty? That’s not good! D: I didn’t even get to reply to any comments on there when I saw it was working again earlier, because I was busy at the time. >.< (I did see your post about Ravenpaw, though, and I promise I'll reply to it as soon as it starts working again!) Also, I'm sorry I haven't replied to the Superkinz roleplay yet!! I was going to reply to it a few days ago, but then I got busy, my internet was slow, and now the forums aren't working again. I just haven't had much luck with Webkinz Newz lately, I guess. :/ Anyway…thanks for letting us know, TaffyKitty! Aw, and I'm sure it wasn't anything you did! It's probably just a weird glitch, and hopefully they'll fix it soon! Until then, I hope you have a nice day, and hopefully we can talk more soon! (And I can get to replying to some comments on the general forum.)

TaffyKitty12

Yeah :/ I haven’t checked to see if it’s working this morning, but yesterday, it was working maybe until mid-afternoon, but right after I responded to Lucky’s story (he poastedba story on there yesterday), it glitched up again >.< I have no idea why this is happening, and it's only been happening to that forum, which is saddening since that's the forum the we almost always comment on. Aw, that's too bad! (Oh, and it's completely fine! I just wasn't sure if anyone saw it or not, it was probably kinda selfish of me to be kinda wanting someone to reply to it :/ But, if the forums work later, you can definitely reply to it, if you want (I really do enjoy our conversations, after all ;) ) It'll probably be at the bottom of the newest page.) And it's okay! The forums haven't been working very well the past few days, anyways, so it's okay! I'll extend the time limit for you, so honestly, whenever it works for you or you're not too busy, you can reply. I'm hoping..

TaffyKitty12

… the forums will work better the next few days… I’d really hate if something happened that I had have to move my roleplay >.< But again, it okay! I really wanted to reply to some of our conversations since I wasn't super busy this past weekend, but sadly, I wasn't able to XP You're welcome! And thanks! I guess I just felt a little weird since it happened after I posted a comment :/ I guess maybe it was just bad timing, eheheh. Thanks, same to you! :) Hopefully the general forum will start working soon, but at least we talk on here in the meantime (and sorry this was so long!)

TaffyKitty12

Ah, meant to say “posted”, not “poastedba”. Sorry! I guess I was typing too fast earlier :P

I noticed! I have no idea why it’s doing it, but I doubt it’s because there are too many comments. Oh, I’m sure it isn’t because of you, Taffy! Don’t worry about it, I highly doubt it could have been that one comment. Yeah, I hope it gets fixed soon too! What would happen to our roleplays if it didn’t get fixed? That would be bad. >.< By the way, congrats on your Signature tuxedo cat! I kept forgetting to reply to it, and uh, now I cant. =/ But you were going to name it Ravenpaw, right? Or Ravenclaw? Something like that, I think. =P Is it a boy or girl? Oh, and you said it came, right? I believe you said it was pretty small, which I find surprising. It always looked pretty big in the pictures to me. Well, congrats on it! And I hope the general forums are fixed soon.

TaffyKitty12

I know, right? This is so strange… I have no idea why the general forum keeps glitching up >..<) Yep, I'm more than likely going to make him a boy and name him "Ravenpaw" (after a character in my favorite book series… the plush looks quite similar to the character's appearance) I haven't gotten a chance to adopt him just quite yet (I'm probably gonna wait to do so till sometime later this week) but I think I will soon. Yep, he's actually rather small.. I think he's probably about the size of the signature fox (but I haven't been able to compare the two…

TaffyKitty12

.. been able to compare him to Dash quite yet, though (I want to, but Dash is at the bottom of my ‘signature basket’, and I’ve been too lazy to take him out :P ) But yep, I think it’s probably one of the smallest signatures I own, in terms of how tall he is, he’s around the tall-ness of a regular webkinz, I think. I don’t know why, though, but I think the small size make him all the more cuter! ^-^ Thanks again! I think I might send a picture of him in to the Sharecenter one of these days :) Ah yeah, me too.. I hope it works soon!! I haven’t checked it yet this morning (gotta go start on my schoolwork, so I’ll risibly check it later today), but I hope it’s back up! (Ah, and sorry this was so long! >.< )

TaffyKitty12

Oh, darn, I think part of my first comment got cut off >..< And thanks! I'm really hoping it wasn't mine, I don't think it would be… I'm guess maybe it was just coincidental timing. And it's okay!! (continues with the third sentence onwards) (I also think I said some other things in my original first comment, but sadly, I don't really remember what they were :/ ) (also, I just noticed that I said "risibly" instead of "probably". Sorry!)

TaffyKitty12

And.. it looks like my ‘correction’ comment got cut off, too… I’m really sorry about that, emi! I don’t know why that’s happening :/

And it’s doing it again! I wonder if this will ever be fixed.. =/ This is a really super late reply, but I just noticed it and figured I would reply while I’m here. =P I actually saw that series at the library! It’s Warriors, right? I was surprised to see it, but recognized it from you telling me about it before. I was surprised by how big it was, too, heheh. I should try reading it sometime, just because. ;P Have you adopted him yet? That’s interesting! I actually really like that size, though, I hope I can get one of those someday. They seem like really cute Webkinz! =]

TaffyKitty12

Ah, yeah, it’s pretty annoying >.< And it does it at the same time each day, too :/ Super weird, and a tad frustrating. That's fine! There have been plently of things that I've replied too pretty late in my time, so that's okay! Yep, that's what it is! I personally really love the series (it's my favorite series to date), heheh. Yeah, it is definitely a really big series, there gotta be something like 40 or 50 books in it (and I haven't had too much time to read them lately, so I'm a bit behind) Theonly thing that annoys me a bit is that the recommended age shown in most places is '8-12', and I'm outside that age range now I personally think it should be wider than that, or at least a little older, since I personally think it's not really a book for kids that are 8 (since it's a pretty big/lind of advanced read with its fair share of intense moments), but oh well :P Anyways, that would be cool!….

TaffyKitty12

… I highly recommend it, and I personally think it’s a really good series (though I’m probably biased since it is my favorite) It’s definitely really interesting, and if you do end up reading it, I recommend reading them in order, since they would get too confusing otherwise. Let me know if you do sometime! Yep, I adopted him last month! Forgot what day, though, heheh :P Yeah, it is really cute! I think I actually like it more than I originally thought I would! XD Hope you can get one someday! (Oh, and I saw your response to ilovemoonie up above, it’s totally okay, emi! I missed seeing you on here the past few days, but hey, its alright. If I were allowed on dA, too, I’m sure I’d go there a lot as well, heheh. If you can come on more, though, that would be great! We’ve all missed you on the forums! (And hopefully this glitch will be fixed soon, too)

Yep. =/ (Just checked and it’s currently working– in the morning.) Heheh, okay! =P Wow! That’s a lot of books. =o Are all of them big books too? Or maybe the book I saw was a combo book of multiple books. It was about two inches thick. Ahh, yeah.. I mean, that’s just like Webkinz! I think that’s about the recommended age for Webkinz too, but who cares. ;P Yeah, but if the books really are that big then that age range doesn’t seem quite right. Yeah, maybe I’ll look into them more the next time we go to the library. It’d be cool to read a book that you’ve read. =] Okay! I usually try to read them in order, but thanks for the heads up! I’ll be sure to do that then, if I get to reading them. Oh, okay. That’s fine, it’s been a while. I don’t expect you to remember. XD Yeah, I hope so too! The fact that it’s smaller makes me want it more. =P …

… Oh, and thanks, Taffy! Yeah, I’m going to try to be on here more often. But the reason I have been on here a little right now is because I don’t really have anything to reply to on dA.. the replies on there stack up after a while! =P I’ve probably been on dA more, because to easier to reply with, too. It sends me an notification when someone’s replied to one of my comments. =P On here I have to look more for them, but I still should be on here more. But thanks, Taffy! I hope to be on a lot more than what I’ve been doing the past few weeks.

TaffyKitty12

Ah yeah, it most certainly is annoying XP (I’m glad it at least works during the day, but still, it’s rather inconvenient that it doesn’t work later on) Yeah, Warriors is definitely a gigantic series! Let’s see.. I believe most of the books are about 300 pages long, but there are also these ‘super edition’ books (these books aren’t exactly a ‘necessary’ read, though I do recommend reading them, because they’re actually pretty good) that are close to 500 pages long. There are also some guides and little manga stories, but those aren’t as long. Yeah, the age range for that series is a bit weird, if you ask me, but oh well, it’s not like the age ranges are that important, anyways. Yeah, I think webkinz’ age range is something like 6-13, last time I checked, but whatever :P Cool, I hope you can someday! It would be fun to talk about them with you! :) (ah, and speaking of books, I’m sorry I still…

TaffyKitty12

…. the Michael Vey series that you were telling me about XP I’ve been meaning to check those out sometime, but I haven’t really had the time lately (I probably won’t have any ‘free reading’ time until I’m done with school, and I still gotta remember to buy the books :P ) Thanks! I hope you can! It’s such a cute signature! :D I might post a picture of mine to the Sharecenter soon when I become a little less busy. No problem! Ah okay, so I take it that things on dA work a bit differently that here on WKN? Gah, I so wish I could be on there with you guys, but I know my parents won’t allow it :/ It’s too bad, since I really would like to chat with Pokekinz and Fliplets since they don’t come around here often anymore.. I hope they still stop on by from time to time, since besides the park, I can only chat with them via the forums. :/ And FoxesRuke, but I know she can’t really come on here…

TaffyKitty12

… at the moment. Oh gosh, I’m getting carried away with talking, aren’t I? XP Anyways, I hope you’re able to, emi, since it’s always nice talking to you on here! :) Though, I also totally understand that there’ll also be times when you’re on dA more than you are on here. Cool, looking forward to hopefully talking to you a bit more in the upcoming weeks!

(Sorry for the late reply!) Yeah, it sounds like it’s pretty huge! Wow, really? 500 pages is a lot! I’d probably read those if I got really into it. I haven’t gotten to the library to check it yet, but I plan on doing it soon. =] Pfft, who pays attention to those age labels anyway? ;P Just kidding, although I usually don’t actually pay them mind. xD Do you know why us teens are playing Webkinz? Because we started liking it when it was popular! So basically we’re just the old school Webkinz players that have been playing since the beginning of (kinz)time. ;P Oh, and that’s okay! I mean, it’s almost better if you read it later, because if you really like the series, you’ll be upset when you get to the cliffhanger of the sixth book and find out that you have to wait a few months to see what happens. =P Will you be done with school by the end of this month? Yeah, it does work differently. There’s this notifications thing that tells you when people have replied to something you posted, and you can reply directly from that notifications tab. …

… So it’s actually a lot easier and quicker way to reply to stuff. I know… I wish you could talk to them more, too. But Fliplets is pretty busy, I think, and keeps her page active with artwork. I guess most people find it difficult to be on both websites, which I can concur. It definitely is a little harder, since there’s even more to reply to. Speaking of the park, THOSE RED LETTERS WERE SO ANNOYING OH MY GOSH. Seriously, I couldn’t say “gosh” or even oh my “goodness”. I couldn’t do any “…” or let me say “ugh” either, which I really felt like saying a lot with those restrictions. >.< I hope that isn't anything permanent to the park. Ah, and it's okay, Taffy. =] I'm starting to be on here more again, which is good! I'd missed talking to ou guys. For some reason, I just get into these "moods" where I don't feel like commenting or replying, even though I want to. I seemed to have pulled out of it, whatever it is, and I’m glad!

TaffyKitty12

(Hey emi! That’s okay!) Ah yeah, they are pretty big! And the pages aren’t exactly short, either (there’s a pretty good amount of words per page) but I do recommend checking them out if you get really into the series! I’ve read a good amount of them, and I do really like them, despite their lengthy-ness. Cool, it would be neat if you could soon! :D Hahah XD That’s funny! Though I’m one to normally ignore those types of things unless the age range was like, super important and there for a reason :P Yeah, it’s great to be an old-school teen player! XD I think I actually enjoy being a player now more so than when I was little. I mean, I had more time to go on when I was little and stuff, but now that I’m older, I get to create cool, developed personalities and do awesome things like roleplaying and commenting on here. Thanks! Ah yeah, those cliffhangers XP Can be annoying when…

TaffyKitty12

.. when you’re really into a series and can’t wait to read the next book. I do hope to read those sometime soon, maybe later this summer if I have enough time? I’m hoping to get done sometime this month (I originally wanted to get done before my birthday, which is in the second-to-last week of May, but I dunno if I’ll get down before then) I’m almost done with all of my subjects except for English. Cool! It’s pretty neat that hey send you notifications and stuff! Ah, I really wish I could on there, but I highly doubt that’ll happen. :/ Ah, okay, maybe Fliplets could one day check in here when she’s not as busy, though I do understand if she can’t. Oh my gosh, YES, that annoyed me so much >.< Same here! I kept trying to say "oh my gosh", but it wouldn't let me say "gosh" and I have no idea why. I mean, that's not even a bad word. I couldn't even say things like "one", and..

TaffyKitty12

…. and I couldn’t even say “could’ve” I mean, could’ve seriously just stands for “could have”, I don’t see a problem with it. Those restrictions were honestly getting on my nerves :P And I couldn’t even make the “XD” or “XP” face thingy. I really hope it was just some crazy glitch, because if it’s like that from now on, I will be highly disappointed and upset. But nonetheless, it was cool seeing you there yesterday! Cool! :D I look forward to chatting with you on here more! Hopefully I get off of school soon so I can come around here more.It’s okay, I can get into some different forum moods sometimes as well (like this one really annoying mood when I want to reply to something but am too lazy/forgetful/don’t-feel-like-doing-it-at-the-moment :P )

Yep! I’ll probably do it soon.. I’m just waiting for my mom to have to return some books. =P Oh, yeah, heheh. If it’s like a really little kid book or something, then yeah, haha. ;P Really? I’m not sure if I like it more or not. I probably do enjoy Webkin more now, since I have you guys. =] Webkinz Newz really improved my Webkinz experience! Yep.. >.< Okay, cool! Feel free to take your time, I guess. I mean, like I said, the later you read it, the less time you have to wait for the next/last book. Ah, okay! I hope you'll be able to finish it up quickly. =] Do you have a co-op or do you do all of your work at home? I have a co-op, which I do all of my school stuff with. Yeah, it's pretty nice.. I just wish you could be there! Fliplets and Pokekinz are the only ones active-ish on there recently. FoxesRule is finishing up her schoolwork this week and I dunno about Fracktail, cause she hasn't been on there too much.. She’s probably doing likewise. That was so annoying! I’m really glad that it’s gone now. …

… That would’ve been a huge pain and just ruined the park completely. =/ I wonder if it had anything to do with people being bullied? I think MLP she was sort of bullied recently, so maybe that had a little to do with it. Yeah, that would be nice! Yep, I get like that for moments in a day still, but before I would do it for like a week or more. It was weird. xP Oh well, I’m just glad I don’t do it as much anymore.

TaffyKitty12

Cool! That’s fine, I mean, I probably won’t be able to get to some new books for awhile, so it’s alright if you have to wait a bit :) I do hope you like them when you start reading them, though! Heheh, yeah, now if it was a little kid’s book, then, well, yeah. Yeah, I think I might like it a bit more now, though that is still a tough call cause I was still a big webkinz fan when I was younger. Cool! :) I think I do, too! You guys have really made Webkinz all the more fun for me! Thanks! I wish I could read it earlier, but to be honest, I’m not sure when I’ll get to them :/ After things become a little less busy for me, I’ll probably finish reading the Warriors book I’m currently on (since I’ve been stalled not that one for about a year since I haven’t had the time to read it >.< ) and then I'll go try to read the Michael Vey series, I'm really interested in reading it! Thanks! I'm hoping I can, too…

TaffyKitty12

.. Oh, I’m actually in an online homeschooling program. All of my reading and most of my projects are done online as well, and when I’m ready to send things in, I just gotta attach it to a file and send it to my teacher (I have a different teacher assigned for each course) and he or she will grade it. Everything is broken up into different units and stuff, and you have a year from the day you sign up to finish it, though I’d of course still want to finish my work up before then. It’s pretty nice, and it’s flexible, so it works great for me. Everything’s done at my laptop at home, so I don’t have to go anywhere. Cool! To be honest, until someone on here explained it to me, I actually didn’t know what a co-op was, eheheh, but it does sound neat :) Ah yeah, I so wish I could, but I know my parents would more than likely not let me, they’re kinda strict when it comes to social media things :/ …

TaffyKitty12

… which I could see why, though I still wish I could comment on dA, since I already know you guys and stuff) Ah, I guess everyone’s kinda busy on there too, huh? That’s too bad :/ I guess everyone must be busy, since it hasn’t been very active on here, either. Oh, if you talk to Pokekinz soon, would you possibly mind asking her when she thinks she’ll be back on here? We talked about doing a private roleplay one day awhile back, and I was wondering if she’d want to start that this summer, if she’s not too busy. But again, that’s only if you don’t mind, I don’t want to push you to ask her or anything >..< …

TaffyKitty12

… Hm, you know, I wonder… yeah, I think she did say she was getting bullied, I feel so bad for her :( Yep! Ah yeah, I get into those moods sometimes, too :P Luckily I’m not really in any moods as of currently, though I’ve been forgetting to reply to some things, so I’ll have to do that soon, though that’s more in part due to busyness and not a forum mood. That’s okay! I’m sure we all get into those things, I’m glad you’ve been able to come on around here more lately, though :) (gah, sorry this was so long XP )

TaffyKitty12

Oh, snap, I think a part of my third comment got cut off, cause I remember it being much longer than that >.< I'm sorry about that, emi! Sadly, I don't really remember what I said.. I think most of that I talked about was the park, I believe (I think I remember saying how inconvenient that was and how glad I am now that it's fixed) Again, I apologize, I have no idea how that happened :/

Yeah, I noticed that too… It really stinks, since lots of the roleplays are on that forum, so nobody can reply to them. :( Also, I posted a story on there yesterday, and then after it moderated, the forum started glitching. (I’m not sure if anyone has seen my story yet, :P) But anyway, it’s not your fault Taffy! (Ohhh, if the comment was about Ravenstar showing up, yep, I saw it. I just didn’t have time to reply to it yet. :) Congrats again on getting Ravenstar! :D) Ganz, if you read this, please fix the Webkinz-General forum! :(

TaffyKitty12

Ah yeah, it really did stink :/ I think it’s working now, though, which is good.. but still, I wish I didn’t glitch up the last few days >.< Oh, and yep, I saw your story! It was so funny, I'm glad you decided to post it! XD Haha, that last part with the 'green stuff' was hilarious! Unfortunately, after I replied to it (I didn't have too much time to reply, though, so sadly, my response was rather short XP) that's when the forums glitches up again… and I think it's now been pushed back a few pages (since a lot of comments have been posted since) :/ I hope someone else decides read it! And thanks! I'm starting to think now that it started to glitch on account of space, which is maybe why they deleted all those pages today (Thanks! It's okay! Thanks again! I really like my new webkinz! ^-^ (Oh, and his name is Ravenpaw, but it's okay! I have so many pets with the suffix "star", it can get confusing, heheh (Tallstar, Firestar, Leopardstar, Bluestar, I have a lot of "star" pets XD) ….

TaffyKitty12

…. Ravenstar would be a cool name, though! ;) Thanks again!) Yeah, I really hope the forums won’t glitch up again, I was a bit saddened that I wasn’t able to reply much this weekend :( In the meantime, I hope you have a nice day, Lucky, and hopefully the forums won’t glitch up again!

Fracktail

Hello Webkinz Newz citizens, I have briefly come back to the forums with an important announcement. Some of you may know me as Webkinz user Fracktail, creator of Webkinz OC’s such as Poseidon, Jazzy, Helix, Blossom, and that one sheep that stopped existing at some point. WELL, I have decided that those ancient characters are BORING and not to my taste, and so I have thrown them in the garbage can where they now permanently reside, surviving exclusively on discarded soda cans and alphabet soup. They have now been replaced by the HIP NEW character in town, Felix the Aardwolf! Felix is an intellectual Aardwolf who’s fluent in 70 languages (but only speaks in yodels) and has a mild affinity for mustard. He has rainbow hair, four noses, and only shops at Sheldon’s Souvenir Shack. He smells faintly of the exquisite smell of Elmer’s Brand Glue and Adhesives™ due to his painstakingly-kept collection of paper mache chicken statues. He is best friends with the trilby-wearing Possum the Hamster, and they fight crime and solve mysteries together (joined by the non-anthropomorphic raccoon, Blazzy). Thank you for reading and have a Happy April Fools’ Day!

TaffyKitty12

Hey Fracktail! Oh my gosh, you totally fooled me there XD I almost freaked out because I’m such a Helix fan, hahah (seriously, I was like “What?! You threw away Helix??!”) Although, Felix and Possum sounded like cool characters (I actually did not realize that Felix rhymes with ‘Helix’ and Possum rhymed with ‘Blossom’.. very punny prank, Fracktail! Really, how do you come up with such great puns, I need to know :P ) Well, anywho, that was a very funny April Fool’s joke, Fracktail! Hope you have a great rest of your April Fool’s Day! (And it was nice seeing you on here again! :D Hope everything’s doing well with you!)

Fracktail

Thanks, Taffy! I’m glad you liked my amazing new characters :P I should draw them at some point and dump them onto the ShareCenter (if only because it’d be an enigma to anyone who doesn’t know what they are even trying to represent, and also because Felix has four noses). It’s nice seeing you too! You know, I might swing by during April vacation when I have more time to reply and stuff. I probably won’t join any roleplays, but I do like using my characters so I might do something different. Maybe like an ask thing? Where people send questions to them? I dunno. But anyways, it’s nice to be back and see everyone again (even if it’s only for a couple days)!

TaffyKitty12

You’re welcome! They are indeed very cool! XD You should! I’d really like the see them in the Sharecenter, haha! (Especially Felix, by the way you desicrbed him, he sounds like he has a very interesting appearance :P ) Ooh, it would be awesome if you could!! Everyone on the forums have missed you, it would be really fun to be able to ‘catch up’, so to speak! That would be fun! I would love to ask Helix… er… I meant Felix some questions (I’m also quite curious to know what Helix would think of Felix, but that would probably be tough to explain) Oh my gosh, “Neptune the Grease Puppy”, I am laughing so hard right now XD Seriously, that is too funny! :,D Poor Neptune, though, looks like he’s in the same trash can as Blossom, Jazzy, Helix (Miss you much, I will, Helix), Poseidon, and Fluff. Same to you, Fracktail! It’s nice seeing you on here again, even if it’s not for long! (And thanks for the laughs! XD )

Pokekinz

I have to say I started laughing before I was even halfway through. XD I dunno if you’ll see this, Fracktail, but happy April Fools’ to you too! but where is Jividen the Puppy of Some Sort XD

Fracktail

Thank you for asking, Pokekinz! Poseidon has in fact been replaced with Neptune the Grease Guppy, who is a rubber fish chew toy that belongs to Blazzy. I didn’t include him in my post because partway through the story Blazzy chews a hole through him causing the excessive amounts of grease that he holds inside of him to pour out infinitely, forcing them to throw him away (into the same garbage can holding the characters they’ve replaced, of course).

Pokekinz

Aw, poor Neptune. :< Oh well, I suppose that's life. One day you have a nice greasy fish chew toy, and the next they're in the trash with old boring characters. Now I kinda wish I had done something for April Fools' day on Webkinz Newz… XD Anyhoo, it's nice to see ya again! Oh, and FoxesRule can't come on Webkinz Newz right now, but she says "hi", and is gonna try to get on soon.

Fracktail!! =D Ah, it’s so nice to see you, even if it just for a moment! Ah, you nearly fooled me, gosh darn it. XD I’m like, “Noo Jazzy! Noooo I love Poseidon! NOOO, NOT HELIX?!” I was literally thinking, “How is this possible? How could she?” XD My mind was so sadly confused. Lol, Happy April Fools’ Day, Fracktail! It was a good laugh and a happy moment upon seeing you again. =]

Fracktail

Thanks, Emie! It was a lot of fun writing these up, heheh. Rest assured, the gang is not going anywhere (although I’m sure Helix wouldn’t mind eating alphabet soup from a garbage can). In any case, I’m glad you thought they were funny! Hope you had a great April Fools’ Day yesterday! :D

Yeah, I can imagine. ;P Heheh, I’m glad. I don’t think I could say goodbye to those cutie characters. xD They’re so adorable and funny. I definitely did, so thanks for the laughs! Well, I had a normal day without any pranks, but it was funny when I saw this, Ganz’ “new” webkinz, and the Google Gnome thing. =P How’s school going for you?

Fracktail

Whoops I just saw this! School’s been going great, I’ve been really busy but I’ve been having a lot of fun. Right now I’m participating in a contest that Vans (the sneaker company) is holding! The art program at my school had everyone design sneakers for the contest, and the designs that got the most votes get to paint it onto an actual shoe to send it in to the final contest. I’m really pumped because mine ended up as a finalist!! Unfortunately it is really hard to paint on a shoe, but I’m learning! It’s…it’s a learning curve. :P Enough about me though, how have you been, Emie? I miss talking to ya!

Oh, that’s okay. I was half-expecting to not get an answer anyway, since I wasn’t sure if you’re still as busy. But I’m glad you got to! ^-^ Also, sorry this is a bit late, I kept forgetting to reply. Really? That’s good to hear! Ohh, that sounds cool. Whoa, that’s awesome!! Congrats, Fracktail! :D Heheh, I can imagine.. I’m not very good at painting in general. xD It’s probably pretty hard painting on a shoe. I hope you can get it the way you’d like. Oh, well, thanks for asking! I’m doing pretty well, and school is almost over, so that’s a plus, heheh. =] Fortunately, I don’t really have finals like a lot of schools do, so it’s not a stress to end school. I’ve missed taking to you too. >.< It's definitely been a while. Are you going to be busy in summer too, or do you think you'll have more free time?

Fracktail

Oh man that’s great!! This year I have one class with finals but all the others have standardized testing so unfortunately I am not free from the pain :’) But I’ve already done the test for one of the classes so that’s a plus! And thanks! I’ve finished the shoe and let me tell you, it was painful and hard but I think it turned out good. :P The design is an octopus shoe cause that’s the one that got voted in but if I had the choice I would have done the monster shoe I designed cause that one came out better and also I like monsters. But I’m just happy to have been able to paint one at all (and fortunately you can’t go wrong with good old cephalopods :P) Funny you ask, I’ve actually decided to come back temporarily for April (since I don’t have any tests this month)! I won’t be able to do any roleplays, but I do like fiddling around with character stuff so I’ll try to think of something. I can’t say if I can come back a lot this summer though as I’m getting more responsibilities (growing up sucks), but who knows!

ilovemoonie

Hey there, Fracktail! Ahaha, you totally fooled me there for a minute XD I was like, “What?! You’re getting rid of your characters? But I love them!!” D: That was really good though! But to think I fell for it right after I’d been pranked by Webkinz themselves… XP Well, anyway, that was a really good prank, Fracktail, you got me good! (Until I read the four noses part.) Also, I love how all the names rhymed with the names of your actual characters. Very clever! Happy (late) April Fool’s Day, friend! And I totally did not think you had a new character named Felix the aardwolf for a second. (Oh, and also, it’s great to see you on here again, Fracktail! I’ve really missed you, but I hope things have been going well for you! :) )

Fracktail

Haha, thanks ilovemoonie! I’m glad you liked the prank :p Don’t worry, my ragtag bunch of misfits isn’t going into the trash anytime soon (except for Jazzy cause his refrigerator is a giant garbage can). Hope you had a great April Fools’ Day! :D

ilovemoonie

No problem, Fracktail! It was a very good prank! Makes me wish I did something for April Fools Day, heheh… :P And that’s good! I would hate to see you get rid of your characters! They’re all so awesome!! XD That’s true, I guess! Thanks! I had a nice April Fool’s Day, and I hope you did too! :)

Comments are closed.