Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 2,378 replies, has 139 voices, and was last updated by  ilovemoonie 5 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hey guys! Well, my Sharecenter pictures just moderated!!! :D Here are the links: http://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=42136 http://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=42137 http://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=42138 http://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=42139 http://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=42140 http://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=42141 I hope you guys like them! :D The first three links are to my drawings, and the last three are for my signature pictures :) (the drawings turned out a tad pixel-y, but that almost always happens. Hope you guys don’t mind) Anyways, enjoy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and @LuckyTheBeagle, your kinztography pictures were very cute as well!! ^-^ I haven’t rated hem yet, but I promise I’ll rate them a 10! :) I really like that one of Jak-e and Toby, I wonder if Jak-e did something to anger/annoy Toby? XD

Hey @TaffyKitty12! Aw, great job on all your submissions! Your drawings of Nick, Scout, and Rey are very well done! (I especially like Scout and Nick; such handsome fellows! XD) Your pictures look really good also! (James and Eric look so dapper and cute!) :D Aw, thank you! I’m actually a little surprised that they moderated, since I submitted them just yesterday. XD But anywho, thanks again! Ah, haha, well Jak-e did try to completely cover Toby with leaves. I guess that angered him a little. XD

And, I just now realized, my last picture didn’t get rotated. I wonder why… :/

TaffyKitty12

Hey Lucky! Thanks! :D I’m glad you like them! (Haha, thank you! XD Those drawings are my favorite, too, I’m quite pleased with how they turned out :) I like the one I did of Rey, but I kinda wish I drew her bigger (since her features a bit harder to see) and made her face look better, but oh well, at least I finally have a drawing of her up) Thank you! :D (Why thanks! I’m glad you really liked that photo of them!) I had one more photo that I wanted to submit the other day, but sadly, my computer was too slow and I wasn’t able to send it in :P No problem, they were awesome pictures!! :D I loved them all!! Your webkinz are just too cute! ^-^ Well hey, that’s pretty cool! Gotta love fast moderation! XD Ah, so maybe that’s why… poor Toby, I wouldn’t be happy if I got covered in leaves, either. XD (and that’s okay! You’re pictures still turned out really good regardless :) )

(Ah, I forgot to reply to this, D:) No problem Taffy! Haha, I just noticed the lollipop in the drawing of Rey, that was pretty funny. XD (Yeah, Nick and Scout are awesome! Ah, well, I think Rey still looks pretty cool. :D) You’re welcome! (Haha, no problem!) Oh, that’s too bad… Hopefully you can submit it someday? :) Aw, thank you so much! Haha yep, the moderators are awesome. xD Yep, he must have been a teensy upset of Jak-e’s antics. :P I know I wouldn’t be pleased if someone dumped leaves all over me. :[ (Okay, normally, I take horizontal pictures, but the picture that didn’t rotate was vertical. Hmmm, I wonder…) Thanks again Taffy! Hope your day is fantastic! ^-^

Hey, Taffy! I love your artwork of Scout, Nick, and Rey! I especially like Nick. He looks especially good and his bright pattern really pops on the white paper! ;D Your photos are cool, too. It’s really neat seeing the difference between James and Eric! I think my Signature White Tiger looks most like James, but I really like the way Eric looks too. But yeah, great art and photos! Thanks for sharing them with us! (Oh, and it’s okay! I actually didn’t even notice that.)

TaffyKitty12

Hey emi! Why thank you! :D Thanks, that’s very nice of you to say!! ^-^ I quite like my drawing of Nick, actually, I think it’s one of my favorite Sharecenter drawings that I’ve made thus far! Thank you! :D I’m rather glad that Eric looks different than James, it makes it easy for me to tell them apart XD Oh really? That’s cool! Thank you again, I’m glad you liked them! ;) (Thanks! I guess I look too much into how they appear and stuff, eheheh)

No problem, they’re really quite good! ^-^ Oh yeah? I think I’d have to agree! He really does look quite dashing. ;P I also forgot to mention how delightfully grumpy Rey looks, haha! xD Yeah, I totally understand that. My two Arctic Hares.. they look almost exactly the same, except that one has more black on his nose and his eyes are a little more covered with fur. If I didn’t have different colored collars on, I would most definitely lose track of who’s who. =P Yep, you’re welcome! =]

TaffyKitty12

Thanks again, emi!! Thank you! I quite like that drawing, I was originally worried that the one of Nick wouldn’t turn out that good, believe it or not, haha, but I’m glad it turned out well, and hat you all like it! :D Haha, thank you! XD Yep, Rey is definitely very delightfully grumpy in that picture XD Yep, definitely makes them easy to tell apart! I was almost worried that Eric would look really similar to James, heheh. Ah, really? That can be a tad tough.. my two signature gray tabbies are almost the same way.. they look quite a bit alike, so one of them has some ribbon tied around his neck so I can tell the difference. I do have to say, though, your signature arctic hares look really cute from what I’ve seen! I forgot to tell you, but I saw one of the pictures that you posted of them on the Sharecenter awhile back, and they look adorable! ^-^ Thank you again!

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! I saw your pictures, and they were awesome!! :D You did a great job!! I really like your drawings, they’re super good! I especially liked the one of Scout, he looks really cute, and I like his bandana, too. And I liked how you added a lollipop in at the bottom of Rey’s picture XD And the one of Nick was really awesome, too!! I also loved your photos! All your pets look so cute! ^_^ I really like Sarabi, she looks adorable! Also, it’s funny how different James and Eric look! And is it just me, or does Eric look a little bigger? It’s funny, because my Signature white tiger, Sebastian, looks quite different from both of them! It’s really funny (and cool) seeing how different the same Signature can look! ;) Anyway, great job again on your pictures, TaffyKitty! I really enjoyed seeing them! Thanks for sharing! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! Why thank you, I’m glad you liked them! :D Thanks, it means a lot! ^-* Thank you! Im glad you like my drawing of Scout (and the little bandana I drew for him.. If only I had that for him in real life).. haha, thank you! I thought it was funny XD Looks like Rey must’ve been eating a rainbow lollipop. Thanks! I think my drawing of Nick is one my favorite things that I currently have up in the Sharecenter, I’m very pleased with how it turned out! :) Thanks you! Heheh, thanks! Yeah, Sarabi is a real cutie, I’m glad I was able to get her! ^-^ Thank you! Hm.. you know… I think Eric might be a little bigger than James… I haven’t officially compared their sizes yet, but by looking at the picture, James appears to be a tad smaller. Huh, relaly? That’s funny! And that’s definitely true! :) It’s fun seeing how signatures of the same species can look quite different! And thank you again, ilovemoonie! :D (Ah, sorry I’m saying ‘thanks’ so much, eheh)….

TaffyKitty12

…. (oh, and slightly unrelated, but I saw that you replied to some of our conversations below, and I promise I’ll reply back to them soon!! I’m sorry I haven’t done it yet, I’ve been super busy today and probably won’t get to them until sometime this weekend, hopefully tomorrow. Anywho, thanks again, ilovemoonie, I’m glad you liked my pictures! :D (and they moderated in only two days, which makes me pretty happy, too ;) )

ilovemoonie

Hey everyone! (Sorry for posting this so soon after you posted your updates, TaffyKitty, I hope you don’t mind! D:) Well, yesterday my Signature Dutch bunny arrived!! I wasn’t expecting it to come until Thursday, so that was a nice surprise! And aw, she’s super adorable! ^_^ I really like her, she’s really cute, and also quite soft! I haven’t compared her to my sister’s Signature Dutch bunny yet, but I think mine might be a little bit bigger, I don’t know, though…but anyway, like I said in my previous post, she’ll be a girl, and I’ll be naming her ‘Rose’. Also, since I already have quite a bit of her personality worked out, I’m planning on posting her bio soon, hopefully by the beginning of next week? I might also post another Signature bio, but I’m not sure for which pet. I’m thinking maybe either Loki or Delilah (Signature marble cat), or maybe one of my somewhat older Signatures, like Olaf (Signature penguin), or Twister (Signature siamese). What do you guys think? Anyway, I’m also planning to send in a picture of Rose to the Share Center soon. …

ilovemoonie

… But yeah, I guess that’s about all! I really like Rose, and I’m glad I was able to get her! :) Anyway, I hope you all have a nice day!

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! (That’s quite alright! Someone would’ve eventually posted something above it, anyways, so it’s okay!) Oh wow, awesome! :D It’s super cool that it came early! Aw, I bet! It looks super cute from the pictures I’ve seen! :) Huh, really? It would be funny if yours was bigger! It’s think it’s pretty funny (and cool) that certain signatures of the same species can look a bit different/be slightly different in terms of size XD Awesome! I know I said this before, but I really like the name and the personality that you picked out for her! :D Ooh, I hope you can! I would love to read her bio! Ah, nice! That’s a tough one… but if I had to pick two (one new and one old), I would go with Loki and Olaf (I have quite an interest in learning more about Loki, and I have a weird obsession with Olaf because he is amazing and funny), though Delilah and Twister sound awesome, too, and I’d love to read their bios sometime, too! :) Cool, I hope you can! Congrats again…

TaffyKitty12

…. on getting Rose, I hope you enjoy her! ^-^ Thank you, I hope you have a nice day, too! :)

ilovemoonie

(Thanks for understanding, TaffyKitty! I just felt a little bad since you’d just posted them a few hours ago. I’m glad you don’t mind, though!) Thanks!! :D Yeah, I was really surprised! It’s always nice when things come early! Aw, yeah, it is super cute! ^_^ I know I said this before, but I hope you’re able to get one someday! And heheh, yeah! It’s always kind of funny seeing the size differences between Signatures of the same size! I compared them yesterday, and Rose is a little bigger, I think. Also, her face doesn’t look quite as cute as my sister’s rabbit, but that’s alright with me. Anyway, thank you! I’m really glad you like them! :D Thanks! Her personality is coming alone quite nicely, so I should be able to post it soon! Oh, and thanks for your input! I want to do Loki’s, since I’ve been promising his for awhile, but I don’t know too much as far as his likes/dislikes and stuff go. I’ll see, though, I’ll probably post either Olaf’s, Loki’s or Delilah’s. …

ilovemoonie

(Thanks! Loki is a pretty interesting character. And heheh, thank you!! I’m glad you like Olaf! :D He’s a really fun character to use. ;) ) Thanks, hopefully I can post bios for all four of them someday! And thanks, I’ll try to! I don’t know when the next time I’ll be sending things into the Share Center will be, but there’s a drawing I might want to send in, too, so maybe I could send those in sometime? Anyway, thanks once again, TaffyKitty!! I’ll be sure to enjoy Rose! You’re welcome, and thanks! :)

TaffyKitty12

(You’re welcome! Again, it’s fine! There are times when I do that, too.. I tmrnevr I one time posted my bios while one of your comments was still moderating, I felt especially bad about that :/ But again, it’s alright, I don’t mind! :) ) No problem! Yep, that’s definitely true! :D I bet it is! ;) Thanks, ilovemoonie! Ah, I’m still so mad that I got rid of the one I had when I was younger, but oh well, I’m sure I’ll get one someday, it looks like an adorable signature! Yeah, it is! Huh, that’s funny! It’s okay, I’m sure Rose is still cute! Maybe it’s a little better if she’s not as cute as your sister’s, since I’m guessing Rose probably wouldn’t want to look too adorable, right? You’re very welcome! Alrighty, seeet! :D I hope you can post it soon, I’m super excited to see it! :) No problem! That’s okay, to be heisnt, I actually make up most of the likes/dislikes while I’m typing up the bio, eheheh..

TaffyKitty12

.. I almost always come up with most of that stuff last minute :P But anywho, no problem! I hope you can post his bio sometime :) (No problem! Some of the stuff that Loki said in the Superkinz roleplay were actually pretty funny XD You’re welcome! I really like Olaf, I may have an obsession XD I bet he is!) I hope you can! Cool! :D That’s okay! It takes me forever to send in Sharecenter stuff (I finally sent in those pictures of mine yesterday), so it’s okay, take your time! I can’t wait to see them when you send them in, though! :) (oh, and by the way, I saw that you replied to some of our conversations on the general forum, I promise I’ll try to reply to them soon! To be honest, I’ve gotten so used to commenting on this forum, that I don’t really check that one as often, but I will still try to respond to all of those sometime in the next few days!) No problem! :)

ilovemoonie

(Thanks again! Yeah, I think we all do that sometimes…it’s okay! You don’t have to feel bad! Again, thanks for understanding! :) ) Yep! :D And yeah, it is really cute! You’re welcome! Ah, yeah, I probably would be, too…it’s not your fault, though, since I’m sure you didn’t know as much about Webkinz back then… But again, I really hope you’ll be able to get one someday! I’m sure you’d like it! Yeah! And heheh, yep, it is! Yeah, Rose is still really cute, I just think my sister’s looks a little cuter, and maybe nicer? But, like you said, it is more fitting that Rose doesn’t look *too* adorable, since she isn’t the kindest of animals, eheheh. Aw, thanks!! I can’t wait for you all to see it! :D I need to work on her personality a bit more, but I think it should be ready for posting soon! (Hopefully I won’t procrastinate too much, like I’ve been known to do before :P) Thanks! Yeah, I do the same thing! Usually I’ll come up with the majority of likes and dislikes when I’m writing it…

ilovemoonie

…out. I guess I never think about those things much in advance, eheheh. :P Thanks again! Hopefully I can! (Heheh, thanks! I guess he can be kind of funny sometimes XD And he can often be pretty sarcastic, too…and aw, thank you!! That means a lot! I’m really glad you like Olaf! Yep! He’s definitely one of my most fun characters to use. ;) ) Thanks, me too! And thank you! It’s okay! Yeah, I can definitely relate. I don’t know what it is with Share Center stuff, but it always takes me so long to send it in. Thanks again for understanding! I might want to wait a bit to see if I get any other things to send in, but maybe I could do it sometime next month? (Oh, and okay! That sounds good! Take your time, no need to rush! Heheh, same here! I’ve gotten so accustomed to commenting on here, I sometimes forget to check the general forum. Okay, cool! I know I still have quite a few conversations to reply to on that forum as well, so it’s fine!)

TaffyKitty12

(No problem! And thanks! I just felt especially bad that time because then almost no one saw your post >.< :/ But thank you, though! And you're welcome, I totally understand! :) ) Aw, I'm sure it is, it sounds super adorable!! ^-^ Thanks again! Yeah, that is true… back when I sold mine, I didn't know nearly as much about the value of webkinz. At least nowadays I'm able to search the Internet and look up the prices of webkinz on eBay to see which ones are worth a bit. Thanks, I hope I can, too! I bet! Huh, that is kinda funny! Yeah, after all, someone really tough and kinda hostile like Rose probably wouldn't want to look super cute. You're welcome! I can't wait to see it! ^-^ (That's okay! I procrastinate all the time, so even if you're not able to post it right away, I understand!) No problem! Yeah, me too! I normally don't list/come up with most of the likes/dislikes until I'm typing up…

TaffyKitty12

… up the bio. It’s okay, I don’t really, either. You’re welcome! (No problem! I thought it was hilarious when Loki called Tall Shadow “no name snow leopard” XD Or when he said “you animals are strange” when James told him about Lightning’s string cheese obsession XD You’re welcome! I absolutely love Olaf, he might be one of my favorite characters of yours! (Though it’s still a tough call, cause all of your characters are awesome! :D (oh, I did see down below that you said you might not post his bio this time around, that’s okay! I look forward to seeing whichever ones you post! :) I do hope that you can still post Olaf’s down the road sometime, though, because I’d love to read to it! XD ) No problem! Ah yeah, me too! Gosh, I still have something from last May that I need to post! O_o I’ve been procrastinating that one for too long XP That sounds good! Take your time…

TaffyKitty12

… I look forward to when you can send it in! :) (And thanks for understanding! Thanks! Ah yeah, to be honest, I maybe only check the general forum once or twice a day now, if that. I guess I’ve gotten so used to commenting on here, heheh. But thank you again! Unfortunately, I’m not *quite* sure when I’ll get to them because I’ll most likely be rather busy the next few days, but I promise I’ll try to get to them soon if possible!)

Oh, that’s great! I’m glad you like her! ^-^ It is a quite cute pet. I know a said this a ton already, but I really love the name Rose! =P Oh okay, cool! I’ll be reading them when they come out! Hmm.. I think it would be nice reading about Delilah, because I don’t recall what her personality is (or if you ever said anything about it). I basically know what Loki and Olaf are like, so I think it’d be cool to hear about Delilah. =] But yep, congrats again and enjoy your new pet!

ilovemoonie

Hey emi! Thank you!! I really like her! :) Yeah, it is a really cute pet! (And it’s also very flexible, which I think is nice. :) ) Heheh, thank you! I’m glad you like the name! Thanks! Hopefully I’ll be able to post them on here soon! Yeah, that is true, I don’t really think I’ve said much about Delilah before…ah, I’m kind of torn now between Loki and Delilah, (I think I may have ruled out Olaf for now), but I may do Delilah, just because people don’t know as much about her. Anyway, thanks for your input, emi! Thanks again! I’ll be sure to enjoy her! :)

TaffyKitty12

Hey everyone! Ah, sorry I’m posting *yet again* some more comments on here, hope I’m not annoying you guys with all of these :P Anywho, I just thought I’d post several “announcements” of sorts. First off, I think I’ll (finally) be sending in those drawings and pictures that I’ve promised (ah, sorry those took so long to get to >.< ) I haven't sent them in just yet, but I'm hoping to maybe today or tomorrow, if I have the time. Also, just letting you guys, in not quite sure how much I'll be on during the upcoming days… later this week, a relative will be staying with us, which'll probably mean that we'll be busy, and I'm still at it with my schoolwork (I don't know if I'll get done as early as I originally wanted to… I'm aiming at getting done at the very end of the month or early next month, which means I'll have to work more each day. And my birthday is next week, so gotta get ready for that, heheh. So, I might not be on as much as I would like to (maybe two times a day), but who knows?…

TaffyKitty12

.. Hopefully something will happen that I’ll be able to come on more. And even if I can’t, I should still be on each day as always, it takes a lot to keep me away from the forums, after all XD And.. this is just a random idea hat I thought of the other day, but…. do you all maybe want to do a casual, small group roleplay on here one of these days? Most of the current group roleplays have sadly been rather inactive during the past months, partially since some of our friends are too busy to comment on here (I don’t really see Fennec or lava these days for the Adventure roleplay, and I haven’t see Rosy or PrettyPikachu for the Superkinz one (though I do see them on the regular newz and on webkinz from time to time)) I kinda wonder where everyone went… I know they’re all probably busy, but I sometimes worry that some of them have forgotten about us :/ Anyways, that’s just an idea that I’m floating out there, what do you guys think? If we do decide to do one, I’m open to pretty..

TaffyKitty12

… much any ideas. And we could always start it whenever, too. But again, that was just a random thought of mine. If having another roleplay is too much, I totally get it! Anywho, I apologize for the really long update of sorts, and I hope you guys have a great Tuesday! :)

Hey Taffy! Ah, there’s no need to apologize, your comments are never an annoyance! After all, commenting is the purpose of Webkinz Newz! :) Oh cool, I can’t wait to see them! Oh, it’s totally fine, I pretty much always procrastinate when it comes to uploading something in the Share Center. (Why haven’t I uploaded the Kinztography yet? xP) Alright, thanks for letting us know! It’s too bad you won’t be on here much, but that’s awesome that you’ll be spending time with relatives! :) Oh wow, really? That’s awesome, happy early birthday! :D Hmm… that is an alright idea. There are a lot of people that I haven’t seen on the forums lately… (Lava, Fennec, Fliplets, Pokekinz, Fracktail, just to name a few.) Oh, I’m quite sure that haven’t forgotten about us. They’re probably busy with personal life, school, or assignments. :/ (Or maybe all three! =O ) Well, I honestly don’t have any roleplay ideas at the moment, but I’ll let you know if I come up with one! :)

Oh, by the way, I just finished reading the updated bios you made for Nick, Leopardstar, and Grace, you did a really great job on them! (I especially like Nick, he’s so awesome, :D)

TaffyKitty12

Hey Lucky! Thanks! Heheh, that is true! Thank you! I think I might try to send them in today, as long as I don’t forget, eheh. Ah yeah, me too, I tend to procrastinate with Sharecenter stuff a lot :P (that’s okay! When you do send it in, though, I’d love to see it!) Thanks! I’m hoping I can come on more than just a few times a day, but unfortunately, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to. :/ But who knows, maybe I’ll have more time on my hands than I originally thought? Thanks! I don’t get to see this relative in particular much often these days, so I do look forward to seeing her again :) Thanks! I’m quite excited XD Though I still have a bit to wait, cause it’s not until the end of next week, but I’m sure it’ll be worth it! (Hopefully I’ll get some webkinz) Thanks, I might see what some of our other friends want to do until I officially decide. Aw yeah, I haven’t seen a…

TaffyKitty12

…. a lot of our friends on here lately :/ I hope some of them are able to come back on again soon, cause I really miss talking to them. Yeah, you’re probably tough, I think the reason is cause they’re busy, since I recall some of them posting about how busy they’ve been awhile back. (Oh gosh, that would probably be really stressful XP) That’s okay! I only have one idea myself so far, and I’m not even sure if I’ll go with it (I was thinking of having Pikachu throw a backyard barbecue party that ends up going wrong, but I dunno… that probably wouldn’t be the most interesting roleplay :P ) Thanks! Like I said, I’m open to any and all ideas! :) Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed reading them! :D (Haha, thanks! Glad you like Nick! He’s a fun character, I hope I can use him on here soon!)

(Okay, I have one idea that we could use for the roleplay. (Brief description of the plot: Basically, our pets would get together, and play several ‘team’ games; The ‘Flag Tournament’ being the main event. It’d be almost exactly like ‘Capture The Flag’, except there’d be more strategy involved. :] Also, for each team game, our pets would be ‘divvied up’ into several teams. (Probably two on each team) Maybe, for other team games, there could be a treasure hunt, a teamwork maze, or something else that involves teamwork. Let me know if this idea sounds alright! :D))

No problem Taffy! :D That’s awesome, I bet they’ll look great! :) Hopefully, I’ll be able to send in the Kinztography later today. I also need to start working on drawings of some of my characters. And, I have two story plot ideas, so hopefully I can work on those later. And, currently, I am working on a few school assignments. >.< (Busy, busy, busy! XP) Aw, yeah, I understand if you can't come on here as much as before. :/ Oh, cool! Ah, I bet! It's always so much fun when relatives visit, especially when you don't see them very often! :) Haha, I can definitely relate! When your birthday's not too far away, it's always kinda hard to wait. XD But yes, I bet it'll definitely be worth it. :) (Ah, if you can, please let us know if you do get any new characters! :D) Yeah, I bet they're all pretty busy… :/ (I've been pretty busy with all three, but every once in a while, I have some free time, so I can come on here every once in a while. :) )

And, oh my gosh, ‘Pikachu’s Disasterous BBQ’ idea sounds SOOOOOO hilarious! :’D Haha, I don’t know, seems pretty interesting to me! XD No problem, Nick is awesome! And let’s not forget Leopardstar and Grace, they’re pretty cool too! :) (Oh man, for some reason, I confused Grace with Harper, so when you posted Grace’s bio, I thought “Hmm, I thought Taffy already posted Grace’s bio? Oh well, I don’t mind!” Later, I realized Grace and Harper are two different characters. xD) Anyways, no problem! Hope you have a fantastic day! :D

TaffyKitty12

Hey Lucky! Thanks! :D I ended up submitting them all yesterday (well, at least, all but one.. my computer was extremely slow yesterday, so I’m not sure if one of them was submitted cause the “submitted” icon never showed up), and I’m hoping they’ll moderate soon :) Cool, I hope you can! I’d love to see them! Ah, that’s okay! I can relate :P I have many character drawings that I need to work on XP Ah yeah, I wish I’d be able to come on more.. hopefully something’ll happen that I can! Thanks! She used to live close to us, but moved out of state a few years ago, so I sadly don’t see her often, and I’m always happy when she comes for a visit! :) Ay, schoolwork >.< I got so much of that, too :/ High school is so fun XP I should hopefully be done in a few weeks, though, so that should be good. I hope you can finish soon! Thanks! Haha, that is definitely true! It can be hard…

TaffyKitty12

… it can be hard waiting when it’s time not too far away! Thanks, I’m sure it will! :) (Sure thing! I’ll be sure to post about any new webkinz!) Yeah, I think they’re all busy.. I hope they can come back soon, though, it makes me sad seeing the forums not as active, plus I really miss seeing them all :/ (ah, that can be tough, but I’m glad you still have time to come on here!) Oh, and that’s a great idea, Lucky!!! I’ll definitely consider it! :D Unfortunately, I don’t really know how to play catch the flag, eheh, but I can go look it up if we end up going with that one (and I’ll try to find some more team games) Gosh, it would be hilarious if some of our characters were paired up with other characters with opposite personalities! XD I can totally imagine someone like Tall Shadow being paired up with an outgoing pet that was loud and somewhat annoying XD Thanks again for the idea!

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and thank you! Glad you like the idea! XD If we did that one, the barbecue would start off normally, and then eventually Pikachu gets distracted and burns the food, which sets off a chain reaction of disasterous events XD I think what I’ll do is I might post about both of our ideas (and anyone else’s, if someone else has one) and let everyone choose which one they want to do, how does that sound? Thanks! :D I’m glad you like them all as characters! :) (Haha, that’s okay! I confuse my webkinz often, so that’s alright XD And actually, come to think of it, I think I might’ve confused Grace and Harper one time before…. but I don’t remember when) Thanks! :)

No problem Taffy! Oh yeah, I saw them today, they look awesome! You did a great job on them! :D Hah yeah, my Kinztography moderated also. (Autumn Kinztography in Spring? Uhhh…) XD Ah yes… so many projects, such little time to do them. XP Yeah, it’d be cool if you could come on more, but if you can’t, that’s totally fine! It’s always great visiting relatives that live far away! :) Yep, schoolwork. :P Ah wow, I bet high school is hard! :O I think I’ll be going into high school very soon. (I’m not exactly sure when though. XP) Heheh, I can imagine a book entitled “The Struggles of Waiting for your Birthday”. Totally relatable. XD Yep, birthdays are always worth the wait! :D (Nice, that’d be cool if you did get some new Webkinz!)

…Yeah, that would make sense. :/ I hope so too! Hopefully next month, the forums will become a little more active. :) Oh goodness, I just realized I forgot to put FoxesRule on the list! >.< (Hehe, it can be pretty tough sometimes. :P But thanks Taffy! Yep, I'm glad I have time to come on here! :D) Thanks! So, in Capture the Flag, there are normally two teams (but we could have more than two, to make things more interesting. :D) and the objective is to capture the other team's flag, and don't let your team's flag get captured. (When you return the captured flag safely to your own base, the other team is NOT automically eliminated. If someone is tagged AFTER their team's flag was stolen, that person is eliminated. If they are tagged BEFORE, they can respawn…

…And, by respawn, I mean that that person is not eliminated, and that he (or she) is teleported back to their base. You could also try looking on the Wikipedia page for ‘Capture the Flag’ if you need more information. (You should probably ask for permission from your parents first.) :) Ah, I really hope this helps! Haha, no problem! It sounds super funny! XD (I just noticed Pikachu and barbecue both rhyme. “Pikachu’s BBQ” X’D) Hey, that sounds like a neat idea! :) No problem! (Thanks. I honestly have no idea how I confused Grace with Harper. How in the world did I confuse a seal with a rabbit? XD)

TaffyKitty12

Heya Lucky! Thanks! :D Glad you liked them! It’s awesome that your kinztography moderated today, too, I really liked all the picture you took! (That’s okay! Gosh, I still have a picture from last May that I need to submit o_O I should probably go work on that XP ) Ah yep, same with me XP Thanks! I’m hoping I can still find some time to come more than just once or twice a day, but thanks for understanding if I can’t! Yep, it sure is! :) Ah yeah, schoolwork XP Yeah, I’m currently in my second year of it, it is pretty tough :/ But thankfully, I have high grades in all my subjects, so that’s at least good. Ah, really? Well hey, high school can be tough, but I know you’ll get through it once you start! Haha, how true! XD Someone really should write that. Definitely true! :D (Thanks, Lucky! I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting some, cause my brother wasn’t very good at hiding…

TaffyKitty12

… wasn’t very good at hiding the webkinz hippo he bought me the other day. But yep, I’ll be sure to let you guys know what I end up getting! :) ) Yeah, me too! I really miss seeing them all, I hope everyone’s more active on here next month! (That’s okay!) (and ah yeah, I bet! It can be hard when have a lot of stuff going on in both school and life :/ No problem, I’m glad you’re still able to come on, Lucky! It wouldn’t be as fun without you here!) Ah, and thanks for letting me know, Lucky! Catch the Flag sounds like a fun game! :) I by it would be really cool to have our characters play it! XD (yeah, I think it would be more interesting if there were more than two teams, if we decided on that one) Thanks, I might go research it a little later, just to make sure I fully understand all the instructions :) Yep, you helped a lot, Lucky, thanks for explaining it to me! :D Haha, thanks!…

TaffyKitty12

.. (Huh, really? That’s funny, I didn’t even notice that until now! XD) Thanks! I can just imagine Pikachu running around and screaming that the burgers are on fire XD Thanks! I think I’ll do that, then :) (That’s okay! I confuse some of my webkinz rather often, so it’s alright!)

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! It’s okay! Oh no, you’re not annoying me! I don’t mind your comments at all, don’t worry! Oh, that’s awesome!! I can’t wait to see your pictures and drawings, I’m really looking forward to them! It’s alright! I procrastinate with sending things into the Share Center all the time, (and not just Share Center things, but I procrastinate with a lot of things :P), so it’s totally fine! Again, I can’t wait to see them, I’m sure they’ll be awesome! :D Ah, and okay. That’s too bad you won’t be able to come on as much, but I understand. That’s neat one of your relatives is staying with you, I hope you have a nice time with them! :) And ah, I can definitely relate with the schoolwork, heheh. :/ I hope you’ll be able to finish it soon! And also, that’s awesome!! Happy early Birthday!! :D I hope you have a great birthday! Anyway, thanks for letting us know! I’ll miss seeing you on here as much, but I understand. To be honest, I don’t know how much I’ll be able to come on either, especially towards the end of the week. One of my older sisters

ilovemoonie

…my relatives are coming for her graduation and stuff, so I most likely won’t be able to come on much Saturday and Sunday. Anyway, I look forward to seeing you when you’re able to come on more again! :) Oh, and that’s a nice idea! I think that would be pretty fun! Yeah, I’ve noticed that the group roleplays haven’t been that active lately…I haven’t seen a lot of our friends on lately either, like lava, Fennec, Rosy, Fliplets, Dolphinlover, and Pokekinz. Yeah, I dunno…I’m sure they’re probably all busy and stuff, but I really miss talking with them! D: I hope not! I’m sure they haven’t forgotten about us, though. But anyway, I really like your idea! Unfortunately, I don’t really have any good roleplay ideas at the moment…if I come up with one, though, I’ll be sure to let you know! I think it’d be cool to start another roleplay sometime! :) Anyway, it’s fine!! Thanks for the updates, TaffyKitty! And thank you, I hope you have a great Tuesday as well! :D

ilovemoonie

(Oops, my first comment cut off. :/): One of my older sisters is graduating high school, and a few of… (continued in next comment. Sorry about that!)

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! Thanks, I’m glad you don’t mind! Thank you! :D I’m not sure if I’ll get to submitting them today, maybe I will, but if I don’t, I’ll try to send them in tomorrow! I can’t wait for you guys to see them! Ah yeah, I can definitely relate :P I tend to do that a lot, eheheh (ah yep, I can procrastinate with a lot of other things, too, I might be a bit of a bad habit of mine xP ) Thanks! And thanks for understanding! I’ll miss being able to come on as much, but like I said, who knows? There has been times in the past when I didn’t think I’d be able to come on much, and I ended up being able to still go on quite a bit, maybe that’ll happen this time? Thanks! I don’t get to see her often these days, so I can’t wait to be able to see her again! :) Thank you! :D I can’t wait! It’s next Friday, so I still got a little over a week to wait, but that’s okay. Although, I’ve accidentally found out about some of my gifts, oops :P …

TaffyKitty12

.. I didn’t mean to, it just sorta happened, eheh. But anywho, thanks again! :) Maybe Ivan post something about some of the gifts I get? That’s okay! I’ll most likely be pretty busy this weekend myself, I probably won’t have much time to be on. (Oh, and congrats to your sister! :) ) Ah yep, I’m sadly a bit behind with my work, and I’m kinda jealous because my brother finished yesterday, but oh well, I’m sure I’ll get done soon enough. (And I wish you good luck with your schoolwork, too!) Thanks! Maybe we can do that? :) Ah yeah, I haven’t seen a lot of our friends lately.. sometimes I wonder what happened to them :/ Yeah, I’m pretty sure they’re just busy… I kinda doubt that they’d forget.. at least, I hope. I’m hoping some of them will come on more over the summer, I miss them a lot! That’s okay! I only have one idea so far of my own (which is basically a backyard barbecue…

TaffyKitty12

…. hosted by Pikachu in which he invites his friends and everything will probably go wrong. I dunno, though… I’m still not quite sure how much I like that idea… I was also thinking of maybe a pool party or a roleplay in which we could use our newer or “lesser used” characters (kinda like how we’re doing in our character craze one), though those ones aren’t very developed ideas yet) Cool, let me know if you do! :) Thanks! No problem! Thank you! :D Have a nice day, too, ilovemoonie! :)

ilovemoonie

(Sorry for the late reply, TaffyKitty! D:) No problem, I didn’t mind at all! I always enjoy reading your comments! :) You’re welcome! I saw that your pictures moderated, and they’re great!! I replied to your post about them above. I really liked them all! :D Ah, yeah, same here. I procrastinate with Share Center stuff a lot…and to be honest, I don’t really know why, since it doesn’t take that long to do…(yeah, same here. I procrastinate with a lot of things. It’s okay! It might be with me, too :P) You’re welcome! I’ll miss seeing you, but I do understand; after all, we all get busy at times! That’d be cool if you could! But if not, then that’s okay, too. No problem! That’s awesome! Ah, really? Well, I hope you enjoy spending time with her, then! :) You’re welcome! I bet! Birthdays are always exciting! Ah, well, that’s still really soon! I hope you have a great one!! :) Really? Aw, well it’s okay! That’s happened to me before, too. I remember one Christmas I accidentally…

ilovemoonie

…saw one of my presents beforehand, eheheh. :P Like you, I didn’t mean to, I just accidentally did…anyway, you’re welcome! Oh, that would be great! I’d love to hear about them if you decide to post something! :) And thanks for understanding! I’m not really sure how busy I’ll be exactly, but I know I probably won’t be able to get on much if at all on Sunday…it’s okay! (Thanks! :) ) It’s alright! I’m a bit behind with my schoolwork, too, so it’s fine! Ah, really? Well, I wish you luck in finishing it soon! (And thanks! Actually, I usually do school through the summer and get a break for some of November and all of December, since I’m more busy then, but depending on if I can catch up with it, I might give myself a day or two off a week). Anyway, sorry about all that! Yeah, maybe we can! :) Yeah, same here…really there’s just been like five or so people on the forums lately…it’s kind of sad. I really miss seeing all our other friends! :/ Yeah, that’s probably it…I hope…

ilovemoonie

…they wouldn’t have forgotten about us! D: Yeah, I really hope they can!! I’d be great to see them again! And thanks! I’m not the best with roleplay ideas, eheheh…which is kind of odd, considering I write lots of stories…oh, wow, I actually really like those ideas! The backyard barbecue sounds pretty funny XD I can just picture everything getting ruined. I also like the pool party idea, and I think it’d be cool to use some of our “lesser used” characters! However, if I had to pick one, I think I’d have to go with the backyard barbecue one, that one just sounds like lots of fun XD Let me know if you decide to use one of those! Anyway, thanks! I will! You’re welcome! And no problem! Thanks, I hope you have a great day, TaffyKitty! :D

TaffyKitty12

(That’s okay, ilovemoonie! I apologize for responding to this a bit late as well, I haven’t had much time to be on the past few days) Thanks! :) Well thank you, I’m glad you liked them! :D I’m actually surprised that they moderated so fast (I think I sent them in on Tuesday evening, and they moderated on Thursday morning), but I love fast moderation, so I can’t complain! XD I’m glad you liked them all, it means a lot to me! :D Yeah, me too, gosh, there’s a lot of stuff that I need to send into the Sharecenter XP That is true… it doesn’t take all that long to do…. it makes me wonder why I don’t send in things more often… I guess I’m just that big of a procrastinator, eheh :P Thanks again for understanding! I’ve been busier than I expected that past few days since I’ve mostly been spending time with my relative, so I’ve honestly only been able to come on once or twice a day…

TaffyKitty12

…. but I think I should be able to come on more later this week, as long as I don’t have too much schoolwork. Thanks! :) I’ve been having a nice time with her so far! I just wish she didn’t have to leave tomorrow :/ Yep :P Thanks! Ah, that’s alright! I’m honestly not sure if knowing is a good thing or a bad thing for me… it’s partially good because it’s webkinz and now I can come up with some names ahead of time, and it’s partially bad cause it’s now not a surprise. I dunno, it’s good-bad, I guess? Thank you! I’m sure I’ll have a nice one! ;) Thanks, more than likely I’ll probably post about some of the gifts that I end up getting :) (no problem!) That’s alright! I won’t be on too much myself today, either, so I completely understand! Have fun with your family! And thanks! I’m hoping I can get done soon, too… I’m so bored of doing schoolwork now, hahah…

TaffyKitty12

… I should hopefully get done sometime in early June, though, if I work hard enough, which is good. Oh really? That’s neat! :) I think I might’ve said this before, but it’s cool that you get off around that time of year! I kinda wish I did, but although, if I did, I probably wouldn’t get off in the summer, and the summer is normally the most busy time for my family since we typically take our vacations in the summer months. Nonetheless, that is cool, though! I hope you’re able to catch up in your schoolwork :) That’s okay! Aw yeah, it is :/ I really miss them all ;-; It’s almost as if some of them just vanished out of nowehere. I hope they can come back on soon, I miss talking to them a ton! D: (yeah, me neither! I don’t think they’d forget, although, you never really know, maybe some of them sorta forgot about checking webkinz newz?) That’s okay! ….

TaffyKitty12

…. Coming up with roleplay ideas can be tough, especially since you have to try and find an idea that you’d think a lot of people would like. Thank you! :) I’m actually starting to like that idea a lot myself XD I can just imagine Pikachu burning all the food, haha! Thanks! :) After some thinking, I’m not sure if I like those other ideas of mine quite as much, but you never really know what I’ll propose! I’m thinking of posting a comment soon listing all the current ideas, and letting you guys choose which one we should do :) Thanks again, ilovemoonie! :D (and ah, sorry this is so long!)

Hey, @TaffyKitty12, this is kinda random, but do you remember what color dress Kate wore for her birthday party roleplay? I think she had a pink one at first, but after she stained it Dash helped her pick out another. I was just trying to draw a picture of the two together, but I wanted to make sure her dress is right. D’ya remember what color that one was? (Also, what color are Dash’s eyes? =P)

Whoops, never mind about the eyes! I found his latest bio and it said that they’re blue-green. =]

TaffyKitty12

Hey emi! Let’s see… I believe Dash picked out the dress that was “canary yellow” :) I’m almost positive that one was it. For some reason, that color really rings a bell, and I’m pretty sure Dash would’ve picked that one considering it’s a more “energetic” color. Wow, really? That’s awesome, emi! :D I bet your picture will be great, I can’t wait to see it! :D Dash and Kate are just so cute together ^-^ That’s okay! I forget about eye color a lot myself, eheheh :P But yep, they are blue-green! :)

Ahh, I think you’re right! “Canary yellow” does sound really familiar. Thanks! =] Yep, I finished the sketch and now I just need to color it! I’m thinking I’ll scan the sketch and attempt a digital version, too. ^-^ Yeah, they are super cute! I’ll let you know when I finish it and send it into the Share Center then. =]

TaffyKitty12

No problem, emi! Sweet! I bet it’ll be awesome, I cannot wait to see it! ;D Ooh, cool! I’m sure that would look very nice! :) Yep, they’re just so adorable around each other! Thanks, that sounds good! That’s very nice of you to draw them together, I look very much forward to seeing it!

TaffyKitty12

Hey everyone! Hope you all don’t mind me posting this and starting this new page! (And I’m sorry I’m posting this so soon after your Mother’s Day comment, Lucky!) Well, this’ll be the last posting of my ‘updated bio series’ (I’ll be doing Nick, Leopardstar, and Grace’s (Grace’s bio probably doesn’t need to be ‘updated’ cause I only posted it two months ago, but eh.. I’ll still do hers, anyways) I don’t really know where the other ‘updated’ bio series are, since the pages are all moved back on the general forum, so I’m not going to include the links to them here, which is okay, anyways, since I’m pretty sure you guys are well-familiarized with my characters. (Note: I don’t remember quite a few things from Leopardstar and Nick’s original bios, so certain things such as likes and dislikes might be a little different because I don’t remember them all.. I also can’t remember which one disliked celery and which one disliked raisins, so that might be mixed up) Anyways, without further ado, here they are!:

TaffyKitty12

Name: Nick. Species: Signature Cheetah. Gender: Boy. Eye Color: Amber. Age: Teenager? (Exact age has not yet been determined, but he’s probably in his mid-teens) Appearance: Nick is an about average-sized signature cheetah, though he’s a bit taller than some of my other webkinz (probably close to the same height as Joshua). His fur is mostly yellow, and is dappled in small, black spots. He has an off-white muzzle and underbelly, and he has long, almost teardrop shaped markings by his eyes. His fur is also rather short. Brief Description of Personality: Nick is a nice, mildly outgoing signature cheetah. He enjoys making new friends, along with hanging out with them (though, he’s not as much of a social butterfly, unlike Pikachu and Harper, but he still loves being with his friends nonetheless. Also, being a cheetah, he of course is very fast, and loves to run. He especially likes running races with his friends…

TaffyKitty12

… and is competitive, though probably not as competitive as you’d expect from a cheetah (he’s probably mildly competitive). He wins pretty much every race he runs, but he never brags or boasts about it, for he is a good sport. However, though he likes to run, it doesn’t mean that he runs everywhere he goes, Nick doesn’t do that. Unless there’s a reason for it (ex. Racing, practicing, needing to get somewhere in a hurry), he won’t run very fast, for he claims that he doesn’t want to ‘waste his energy’ if he doesn’t have to. In all, Nick is a kind cheetah, who is encouraging and helpful to his friends. He doesn’t get angry often (and when he does, it’s definitely nothing like when Scout gets angry), and can be best described as “mildly optimistic” (though his optimism can sometimes depends on how he feels). Likes: Steaks, hamburgers, desserts (especially ice cream and cake), sunny days, winning races, watching movies…

TaffyKitty12

… being early for things. Dislikes: Being late (he absolutely hates showing up to things late. However, Nick is very punctual, so it’s extremely rare when that happens. It’s also a small pet peeve of his when someone shows up late to something of his, though he typically shrugs it off), flies (he finds them to be annoying and distracting when he’s running), celery (he can’t stand it), rainy days. Siblings: ? (Unknown) Nicknames: None as of currently. Random information: -Nick is the thirteenth character of mine that I created on here (I posted his bio this past January). -He is currently my most expensive webkinz that someone has ever bought me (not exactly in value (that would probably be my sig calico), but in terms of how much he cost) – I was originally considering the name Sebastian, but then I saw Nick.. and I liked that name the best…

TaffyKitty12

… so that’s what I went with! (And it think it fit him the best. If I named him Sebastian, his personality would’ve been way different (he probably would’ve been much more serious and maybe seclude? And it all worked out in the end, anyways, cause I named one of the pets that I got for Christmas “Sebastian”) – Nick is the fastest webkinz of mine (none of my other pets so far have been able to beat him, though Fleetfoot was once close to beating him in a race). -He has not been used in any group roleplays so far, but he’s going to be in a private one one of these days. (Though, I do hope to add him in a group one someday, too)

TaffyKitty12

Name: Leopardstar. Species: Signature Ocelot. Gender: Girl. Eye Color: Golden-brown. (Probably a little more gold than brown) Age: Teenager? (Her exact age has not yet been determined by me.. or if I did determine it at some point, I forgot :P She’s probably 15 or 16, I’d imagine) Appearance: Leopardstar is an about average sized signature ocelot. Her fur is golden-brown in color, and she is covered in many unique spotted markings. Her ears are pointed, and are tipped in black. She also has small markings by her eyes, and some ring-like markings around her tail. She also has an off-white muzzle as well. Brief Description of Personality: Leopardstar is a somewhat nice ocelot, whom isn’t outgoing, but isn’t shy, either. (She has no problem talking to those that she doesn’t know, but that doesn’t mean that she always feels like doing that). And, by “somewhat nice”, I mean that Leopardstar can be nice to others…

TaffyKitty12

… though there are times when she’s not as nice. It all depends. Leopardstar sometimes likes to make a new friend, though, like her kindness, it depends on her mood, and she also has a bit of a difficulty due to her other attributes. She has a tendency to have an attitude at times, and can be rather moody. She’s sometimes sarcastic, and can be suspicious of certain webkinz that she doesn’t know. She also doesn’t always admit her mistakes. Nonetheless, if you are able to become a friend of hers, you will find that she is nice to be around (as long as she’s not in a mood) and is very loyal. Leopardstar sometimes enjoys swimming, though she doesn’t do it as often as someone like Grace would. Leopardstar also absolutely loves fish, for it is her favorite food. She takes great pride in her name as well, and doesn’t listen to those that think it’s “weird” or “unusual”. Likes: Fish (especially fish sticks), swimming, hanging around her room, being able…

TaffyKitty12

…. to make a new friend, lemonade, warm weather, nice days. Dislikes: Seedy fruits (such as berries, the seeds bother her), raisins, those who think her name is strange, being annoyed, mosquitoes. Siblings: Haven’t decided officially, but more than likely has quite a few siblings. Nicknames: I don’t really call Leopardstar by a nickname, though someone probably could call her “Star” for short (however, since Leopardstar takes great pride in her name, I’m not quite sure if she’d like having a nickname or not). Random Information: -Leopardstar is the fourteenth character that I created on here (I posted her bio right after Nick’s). – “Leopardstar” might sound like an unusual name (there have been times when I was kinda worried about her name because I thought someone would have the impression that I originally thought that Leopardstar…

TaffyKitty12

… was a leopard or something, and therefore named her that), but, her name actually came from my favorite book series, Warriors (in the series, there’s a cat named Leopardstar that actually looks quite a lot like the signature ocelot, and thus, that’s why I named her that. Her personality is also slightly based off of her’s as well). – She was one of my first signatures (I believe Leopardstar was my fifth) She’s also the first (and only) signature that I got so close to the release date (I actually bought her the day it released on Amazon). -Leopardstar has technically been used in one roleplay so far, though it didn’t go on for a really long time and it was before I posted her bio, so she was a tad different back then. But nonetheless, that roleplay did help to shape some aspects of her personality, and I still count it. (Though I still hope to add her in another roleplay someday)

TaffyKitty12

Name: Grace. Species: Signature harp seal. Gender: Girl. Eye Color: Pale green. Age: Teenager? (Probably 14 or 15?) Appearance: Grace is an about average sized signature harp seal. Her fur is short and is cream white in color. She has light gray markings above her eyes and gray speckles around her mouth. Instead of having arms and legs, Grace, like all other seals, rather has flippers. Her front flippers are bigger and wider than her back flippers, which are smaller and narrower. She is short compared to my other pets, she probably only reaches the height of someone’s knee. However, when she stands on her back flippers, she is rather tall, almost as tall as someone like Dash, though she can’t hold that position for long. Brief Description of Personality: Grace is an outgoing, very friendly, caring, and very sweet signature harp seal. She loves to make new friends, and is easy to get along with. She likes to talk quite a bit..

TaffyKitty12

… and loves to strike up conversations with others. However, since she doesn’t really have legs, she is not bipedal, she rather has to move along the ground. Though Grace can still do things with her front flippers such as write, pick up things, and whatnot, these flippers are still a bit of a drawback. Grace, since she can’t move very fast along the ground, and is rather slow. She also has the tendency to be a bit clumsy, and will sometimes trip over her flippers if she moves too fast or carelessly. She can sometimes stand on her back flippers, but she is very unbalanced when she does and can only stay that way for maybe a minute or two. But, luckily for Grace, she always has the water. Grace is an excellent swimmer, and though she is a bit clumsy on land, she is very graceful in the water. She’s a very fast swimmer as well. Though, she doesn’t swim for the sport of it, she just swims for fun. However, if someone challenges her to a swimming race…

TaffyKitty12

.. she will accept it, and almost always win. But, Grace never brags if she wins, or get angry when she loses, for she is a good sport. She feels “at home” in the water, and swims nearly every day if possible, but she also knows that most of her friends mostly stay on land,and though she may be slow and clumsy on it, she will brave the drawbacks so she is able to hang out with her friends. Some of her Likes: Raspberry lemonade, snow cones (in particular cherry or blue raspberry flavored), sunny days, swimming, her pool, making new friends, the colors pale green, light pink, and most shades of blue. Some of her Dislikes: Bad weather (because it’s not exactly easy to swim when it’s stormy outside), Brussels sprouts, tripping over her own fins. Siblings: ? Nicknames: None as of currently. Random Information: Grace is the fifteenth character of mine…

TaffyKitty12

… created on here (I posted her bio back in March). -She has been used in one roleplay so far. -Grace is currently the only character of mine that isn’t bipedal (all the other characters of mine on here walk on twos). – Since she is not bipedal, and his flippers instead of arms and legs, I don’t really imagine her wearing clothes. She probably could wear things such as sunglasses and hats, but I can’t really see her wearing those at the moment. – I haven’t figured out Grace’s interactions with most of my characters yet, but I’m guessing she’d get along well with most of them (probably all except for Rosa and Rey, because Rosa isn’t the nicest and Rey would probably frighten her). – Grace is my third-newest signature as of currently (I got her back in February along with Eric the signature white tiger).

TaffyKitty12

Alrighty, those all my updated bio postings for now! I’m sorry if these ever were an annoyance to anyone >.< Since all of these are now completed, I'll turn my focus to posting some new pet bios in the future, hopefully for some of the pets I've promised (unfortunately, it can take me forever to come up with personalities/write bios, so it make take awhile :P ) Anyways, thanks for reading, and hope all of you have a wonderful Monday! ;)

Great bios, Taffy! I still really like Grace. She sounds like such a cutie! ;3 The fact that she flops around on flippers just sounds adorable, hehe. Nick and Leopardstar are great too, although Nick has my slightly biased opinion of him for the fact that he’s a Signature Cheetah. ;P Ah, no worries, they’re definitely not annoying. Oh, okay, cool! That’s fine if it takes a little while. That reminds me.. did I say I’d make a personality for my Signature Calico? Either way, I probably should. =P I have tons of Siggies, but only four of them have personalities, heh. =P Thanks, I hope you’re having a good day, too!

TaffyKitty12

Thanks, emi! Haha, thank you! :D I actually imagine her to kind of sway from side to side when she flops her flippers around to move, which kinda makes her look like she’s ‘waddling’ to some extent XD Thank you! Heheh, it’s okay! I have slight biases towards certain characters as well for a multitude of reasons. Speaking of signature cheetahs, I know I said this a million times, but I really hope you can get one someday, emi!! Thanks! I guess I was just a bit worried cause I’ve been posting these so frequently as of late. Thanks! I’m gonna try to do ones for characters like Lily and Ellie sometime soon, though I am *still* developing their personalities and stuff, maybe I can post those bios next month or so if I finish those soon. Hm, I think you might’ve, but I don’t remember.. it would be cool if you did, though! :) That’s alright, most of my signatures only have “basic” personalities…

TaffyKitty12

… (meaning they’re not very developed. Some of the time only have a few likes/dislikes figured out along with a basic personality type (ex. shy, outgoing, funny, serious, etc.) :P ) No problem! Thank you! Besides the enormous amount of schoolwork I’ve done today, everything’s been rather nice :)

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty! I read your bios, and they were great! Nick, Leopardstar, and Grace sound like awesome characters! :D It’s funny, Nick actually sounds quite a bit like my Signature cheetah, Haraka! Haraka is usually pretty nice and outgoing as well, and somewhat competitive. Also, he’s very fast, of course. I wonder who’d win in a race? I’m sure it’d be very close. ;) Also, I wonder what he’d think of my Signature chow-chow, Thomas? He’s usually always late to things, heheh. :P Oh, and that’s interesting that you were going to name him Sebastian! I remember, I think you suggested that name for Haraka back when I got him, and I was really close to naming him that, hehe. Now I have a Signature white bengal tiger named Sebastian. I think you may have told me before, but which one of your pets is named Sebastian? Anyway, I think Nick is a really good choice, though, it fits him well! :) But, in all, Nick sounds like a very nice pet! I also really like Leopardstar! Even though she’s not the most friendly, she still seems…

ilovemoonie

…like a neat character! I really like her personality! :D I’m not sure how many of my pets would get along with her, though…I guess it just depends. Also, that’s cool she likes fish and fish sticks! I know a certain character of mine likes fish sticks as well (Olaf) ;) Now that I think of it, weren’t Leopardstar and Olaf in the Picnic Roleplay that we were part of awhile back? Anyway, I also love her name, it’s really cool! :D It’s okay, I don’t think it sounds weird! It’s very unique! ;) And that’s neat that you named her after a character from Warriors! Oh, that’s cool you got her the day she came out! I just got my Signature ocelot last October, heheh. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a Webkinz that soon after it came out! The closest I probably got was with my Oatmeal Kangaroo, Martin, whom I got about a week after he was released. Anyway, in all, Leopardstar sounds like an awesome character! :D Finally, I really like Grace as well! She sounds really sweet! :) I’m sure the majority of…

ilovemoonie

…my characters would love to be friends with her! Also, I find it cute that she’s rather clumsy, and can’t stand up on her back flippers for long. But she certainly sounds like a great swimmer! I’m not sure if any of my characters would be able to beat her in a swimming race! And also, I know I mentioned this when you last posted her bio, but that’s neat that she likes snow cones! I really like snow cones, especially in the summer. They’re quite delicious! And raspberry lemonade also sounds really good…I don’t think I’ve ever had it before, to be honest. But, in all, I really love Grace’s personality! I look forward to seeing her more in the Superkinz Roleplay! :D (And I also look forward to seeing Leopardstar and Nick in our private roleplay). Anyway, great job with your bios, TaffyKitty!! I really enjoyed reading them, as I always do! You have some awesome characters! :D And no worries, your bios are never an annoyance! Again, great job…

ilovemoonie

…and thanks for sharing! :) Also, I look forward to seeing bios for some of your other characters if you decide to post them! It’s okay, I can definitely relate! It takes me a long time to come up with personalities sometimes, and even longer to finish their bios. I mean, poor Loki still hasn’t gotten his bio yet, and I’ve been meaning to make that for months! :/ Anyway, once again, I loved your bios; and thank you! I hope you have a great day as well! :D (Also, sorry this is so long! I might have gotten a bit too carried away, eheheh. >.<)

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! Why thanks! :D Glad you like them! :) Heheh, now that you mention it, he does! XD (mostly except for their opinions of junk food, hopefully Nick doesn’t accidentally eat a piece of cake around Haraka) That’s such a funny coincidence! Hm.. I wonder.. I bet that would be a close race! Hm.. I don’t know… I’m sure he wouldn’t mind Thomas as long as he didn’t almost always show up late for his things. If it was for someone else’s thing, he probably wouldn’t mind all that much as long as he wasn’t super late and delayed things. Thanks! Oh huh, really? That’s cool that you almost named him that! I’m glad you liked the suggestion, even if it wasn’t what you went with in the end :) Oh, yep! I ended up naming my American German Shepard that (the newer style German Shepard), and ironically, he isn’t seclude or all that serious, like Nick would’ve…

TaffyKitty12

.. been if I named him that :P Also, I might’ve said this before, but it’s cool that you got a webkinz named Sebastian, too! :D Thank you! I’m glad I named him that, too! Yeah, Leopardstar isn’t exactly the easiest pet of mine to get along with, but I’m sure she’d like to be pals with some of your pets! :) Thanks! I partially got the inspiration for that from the character I named her after XD (in the book series, the actual Leopardstar is a Riverclan cat, and Riverclan cats pretty much only eat fish) Oh yeah, I think they were! I can’t wait to have Olaf and Leopardstar together again XD Thanks! Thank you! I guess I was just kinda worried that people would get the wrong impression, but I’m glad you like it! :) Thanks! That is probably the closest I’ve ever gotten a webkinz to the release date… normally… if there’s a new webkinz I really like, I wait a few weeks, or months, to get it…

TaffyKitty12

… Oh wow, it’s cool that you got Martin so close to the release date! :D (by the way, Martin Supial is such a cool name!) Thanks! :D Well thank you! Grace kinda reminds me of myself in some ways XD (since I’m also a bit clumsy and like a lot of the things that she likes) Well, except that she’s a seal, of course, and I’m definitely not as outgoing as she is :P And then again, most of my characters retain some element I can relate to. Anywho, I bet she would love to be friends with a lot of your characters! :D Thanks! Heheh, yeah, poor Grace can’t really stand on those for long, but at least she has her pool! (And is really good at swimming!) It would be tough for someone to beat her, but who knows, maybe one of your characters could someday, if they raced her? Thanks! That’s okay! I hope you can try it sometime, it’s really good! :D I absolutely love raspberry…

TaffyKitty12

.. lemonade, so tasty! Thanky oh! I can’t wait to use her more! :) (Thanks!) Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed reading them! (And I’m glad they weren’t an annoyance!) Thanks! I’m planning on maybe posting Ellie and Lily’s bio soon… since I promised those a long time ago.. and hopefully I can find another character or two to post a bio for as well. I don’t know when I’ll get to them, but maybe sometime next month, if I’m not too busy? That’s alright! Ah yes, I can definitely relate :P That’s okay! I do look forward to when oh can post his bio, though, Loki sounds pretty cool! Thanks again! (And ah, sorry I’m saying “thanks” so much) You too, have a great day! :) (that’s totally fine, I didn’t mind at all!)

ilovemoonie

(Sorry for the late reply, TaffyKitty! D:) You’re welcome! They were great! :D I always enjoy reading your bios! Heheh, yeah, they do seem similar! XD (Haha, yeah…well, I’m sure Haraka wouldn’t mind too much, just as long as Nick didn’t try to get him to eat any. :P) Yeah, it is! I didn’t realize how close they were in personality! Yeah, I don’t know who would win…I’m sure it would be! Oh, and okay. Yeah, Thomas is often late to things, but he’s never too late…he’s definitely not one to be on time often, though. I’m sure he wouldn’t always be late, though, so maybe Nick wouldn’t mind quite as much. You’re welcome! Yep! :) Thanks! I really liked your suggestion, but in the end I decided on Haraka, because I liked how it sounded African. (Since it’s a word in Swahili, heheh.) Oh yeah, I remember that now! That’s cool! I think Sebastian is a great name for that pet! :D Huh, really? That’s kind of funny! I do that sometimes, too. And thanks! I…

ilovemoonie

…really liked the name, and I thought it fit him quite well. :) Sebastian is actually good friends with Steve Dogers, hehe. ;) Anyway, you’re welcome! Yeah, it’s a great name choice! :D Yeah, she doesn’t seem too easy to get along with, but I’m sure quite a few of my pets would still like to be friends with her. :) I know there’s probably some of my characters that wouldn’t like her, though, but that’s partially because they’re not the most friendly, either. :P Anyway, no problem! Oh, that’s neat that you got it from the Leopardstar from Warriors! (Oh, that’s cool! Yeah, I think I remember my sister saying that they ate lots of fish before, heheh.) Yeah, me too! It’ll be really fun having them together again! XD You’re welcome! It’s okay! I get that way sometimes, too, but I’m glad you still decided to name her that! It’s a really nice name! :) You’re welcome! That’s really cool! Yeah, I’m the same way. Usually, unless it’s a Webkinz I really want, I’ll wait a bit…

ilovemoonie

…before getting it. Thanks! I wouldn’t have gotten him so soon, but I was getting another pet with him, and I wanted to get them during the free shipping period, since shipping is rather expensive from the Ganz Estore. (Aw, thank you! I just randomly came up with that one day XD I’m glad you like it!! :D) You’re welcome! She’s a really cool character! Really? That’s neat! (Yeah, I can be a bit clumsy sometimes, too…) Heheh, yeah, that’s true; yeah, I’m definitely not as outgoing as she is, either. I’ve noticed that with my characters, too. Most of them have something I can relate to, and sometimes I feel like I make them like a certain thing that I also like, (such as lots of my characters liking Marvel and Disney, haha :P) Anyway, yeah, I’m sure she could be friends with lots of my characters! :) You’re welcome! Aw, that’s too bad. But, like you said, at least she has her pool to be in! (And she seems very good at swimming!) I’m sure it would! Hmm, maybe!

ilovemoonie

… I don’t really know which of my characters like swimming, and I’m sure it would be tough for them to beat her, but you never know! Thanks! Me too! Hopefully I can try it someday, it sounds pretty delicious! :) You’re welcome! I can’t wait to see her in the roleplay more, she’s a really great character! :D (You’re welcome!) No problem! They were amazing bios, as always! (And no worries, they’re never an annoyance!) You’re welcome! Oh, that’d be awesome! I’d love to see Ellie and Lily’s bios if you decide to post them! :D (And if you decide to make bios for any of your other characters!) And it’s okay, take your time! I’ll be looking forward to seeing them whenever you post them! Thanks for understanding! Ah, yeah, same here. :P Thank you! Hopefully I can post it sometime in the near future! And you’re welcome! (It’s okay! I do the same thing all the time, too, so it’s fine!) Thanks, TaffyKitty! :) (And thanks, I’m glad you don’t mind!)

Comments are closed.