Meet My New Pet!

Home Forums My Pets Meet My New Pet!

This topic contains 5,172 replies, has 158 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 4 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Oh wow, no one knows how embarrassed I feel know. I had no idea that there was a page 55. Sorry for all of the duplicate comments of the same comments everyone! So no one hate me. It was a total accident. LOL. I saved the ‘Meet my New pet’ forum in my folder. I always kept on going to that one. LOL sorry everyone!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

So, we’re moving over here? Anyways, is it okay if I move ‘The Mystery of The Gold Coin’ over to this forum? I’m kind of scared that the forums will delete comments again. Oh, and is it okay if I join here too? ‘Cause, I see that most of the players have moved here and aren’t really commenting on ‘Webkinz General’ anymore. If anyone wants to read part of Part 8 from ‘TMoTGC’, you can read it here http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/webkinz-general/page/255/ That isn’t the full part of Part 8. I’m going to have a different comment continuing Part 8. Then it’ll be Part 9. I know this comment will probably get moderated on Sunday, but I want to post this here anyways. If I’m on tomorrow, I’ll probably be on when the § workers aren’t moderating comments. =P Since it’s a Sunday. So I might put part of Part 8′s continuing tonight. Is everyone okay with that? I’m not trying to brag or be mean or anything like that.

Can I finish my story here?

Hi everyone! Would any of you guys mind if I finish TMoTGC here? I’m kind of afraid to put it in Webkinz General. And is this the forum where we’ll be commenting on now? Anyways, if anyone wants to see some of Part 8., (I’ll be continuing part 8 in a different comment and then do part 9) Anyways, if anyone wants to see some of part 8., it’s here http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/webkinz-general/page/255/ oh, and one of my images from the GW SC didn’t get submitted to the SC, so I’ll re-put it in, currently, it’s not letting me submit anything right now, but I’ll put it in there as soon as I can! Oh, and is it okay if I join this topic? I might want to finish my roleplay here before § decides to delete the forums; again. I hope everyone has a nice day!!!

Hey MLP! Just thought I’d let you know, moderators haven’t been deleting posts, they’ve simply been moving extremely old posts back to page 1. I’m pretty sure Ganz has no desire to delete any posts on the Webkinz General forum. That being said, I honestly don’t think it would be necessary to move TMOTGC to this forum. :)

Also, I’m pretty sure we’ll still be commenting on the Webkinz-General forum, but we should be careful not to comment too much on the Webkinz-General, or on this forum.

Hi Lucky! Thanks for replying to me! Oh, okay! Thanks for letting me know! Yeah, I’m now not trying to comment too much. Oh, and I love your Kinztography, btw! I put a “favorite” on it! Who’s the Signature Small Black Lab? I don’t think I’ve ever saw him/her before. Anyways, he/she’s adorable!♥

No problem! I checked Page 1 not too long ago, and I’m pretty sure most of the old posts were still there. :) (Also, I just read Part 8 of TMOTGC, you did a really great job on it! The part about Pikachu’s super high ice cream, was pretty funny! xD That’s too bad that it made a huge mess though.) Aw, thanks! That would be Toby (he’s a character I use pretty often, especially in some roleplays). Thanks, you’re very nice! :)

Hey everyone! Just thought I’d let you all know, I finally submitted the Autumn Kinztography! (About time I sent it in, XD) Here is the link to the first picture… (http://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=42146) Also, I just finished drawing a picture of seven of my characters, I will hopefully be able to upload it soon! :D

TaffyKitty12

Hey Lucky! I know I said this on the previous page, but your kinztography is awesome, I really like it all! :D (also, I think it’s cool that you call it “kinztography”! I’ve always called my webkinz photos, uh, just ‘webkinz photos’, eheh :P Not very creative of me) Cool, I can’t wait to them!! :)

ilovemoonie

Heya, Lucky! Oh wow, I love your Autumn Kinztography!! It was great! :D I especially liked the one when Toby popped out of the leaves XD that’s super funny how they were covering him up! ;) Anyway, great job on your photos, Lucky! I have to say, you’re a really good photographer! Oh, and awesome! I can’t wait to see it when you send it in! I’m sure it’ll be awesome! :D

Hiya, Lucky! Heheh, it’s good to hear that they were submitted and moderated! ;D They’re cool pictures though, so great job! =] Oh, and really? Awesome! I might be uploading a picture of two fox characters, mine and Taffy’s, to the SC soon too. I’ll be sure to watch for yours!

Nice! I love those!

Comments are closed.