My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 3,065 replies, has 231 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 7 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everybody! I have 2 extra cat tvs, and 1 extra cat ottoman all from the cat room theme, I’m looking for pretty or rare clothing so if you would like any of these items, please make me an offer! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fireworm

I can get Lilac Sparkle Party Dress, the Wedding Dress and the Ballerina Costume. Do you want to trade any of your items for one or two of these things? Do you still have your items up for trade?

Can I have your Cat TV?

I have a lot of Pricless items for Trade.

loue354

DOES ANYBODY COLLECT TROPIES….IF YOU DO I HAVE SOME STADIUM TROPHIES FOR TRADE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY WANTS TO TRADE….THANKS LOUE354

paperclip00

Hi, I am looking for 1 Aquarium Castle Toy Box, the PSI of the Purple Goldfish. If anyone has one up for trade, I have: RARE: Work of Art Shrubbery, Mad Flower, Bellacourt Blooming Flower, Sweetheart Bed. VALUED: Gold Leaf Bed & Gold Leaf Trophy Pedestal (sold only at the SPREE! Mall), Harmonious Hammock, furniture from the Home for the Holidays room theme (no mobile items), Town Square Christmas Tree, Sacred Pyramid Flooring (from the Egyptian theme). PSI: Big City Window – Alley (I think that is the proper spelling) Cat PSI; you can look it up on Kinzpedia. MORE OR LESS COMMON: 2 Oak Tree Rugs, Oak Tree Wallpaper, 2 Oak Hollow Windows, Oak Tree Flooring (all Oak Tree stuff are from the fall acorn challenge), Candy Cane Lane Fireplace. -_-_-_-_- Wow, that’s a good bit of stuff! Anyone interested?

loue354

HEY THERE PAPERCLIP…I STILL HAVE THE AQUARIUM CASTLE TOY BOX FOR YOU….DO YOU NOT WANT IT ANYMORE…PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

paperclip00

Hi loue, I have been replying to your comments on My Want List. It’s nice of you to offer, but now I will be getting one though another trade. But if that trade doesn’t work out, I will certainly want to trade with you. Thanks!

loue354

HEY THERE PAPERCLIP00…NO PROBLEM…CONGRATS ON GETTING THE ITEM YOU ARE LOOKING FOR….LOUE354

Hi paperclip00!! I have the purple goldfish PSI and I’m willing to trade it for the candy cane lane fire place. Is that ok? I don’t have kinz chat plus so we will need to go in kinz chat if it’s alright to trade. I’m mause3 on webkinz. I will use my purple goldfish

paperclip00

Hi, cloversydneycane234 , I would love to trade with you, but I only do kinzpost trades. I can send my side of the trade first. I can trade you 2 Candy Cane Lane Fireplaces for the PSI if you want. Hope to trade soon! :D

Ok that sounds great. Trade with ya soon!!

paperclip00

Great! I will send my two fireplaces first. I But there is 1 problem… I sent you a friends request, and now when I checked my webkinz phone, your name wasn’t there. So when I tried to send you another friends request, and my phone said: “It appears you already friends, so you have not been added again.” Good, but: I don’t see your username, mause3, on my phone. Is my username (paperclip00) on yours?

paperclip00

Hi @cloversydneycane234 , do you still want to trade with me?

paperclip00

Okay! I got the PSI you sent me! I am about to send the fireplaces! Thank you for trading with me! :D

drafthorse1

Hey, prprprprp, is our trade still on? The movie screen for my three PSIs? Just LMK! -Drafthorse1

loue354

HEY THERE DRAFTHORSE1…IF YOUR TRADE DOES NOT WORK OUT I HAVE A MOVIE SCREEN FOR TRADE IF YOU STILL NEED IT….LET ME KNOW…THANKS

prprprprp

Yes! sorry for taking so long, I just don’t have your user, and don’t think I am friends with you on WW, and I couldn’t find the post! Just friend me at pupcakes88 and I’ll send you the movie screen. :)

puppypower04

I have some stuff for trade! elephant costume hat, hula skirt, the new cracker ballerina shoes, signature psi, cool clothing, fun in the sun suit, animated psi, animated clothes, and much more! if anyone is interested in any of this please comment what you want and maybe we could make a deal! and by the way my username on webkinz is pinkystar2004! THANKS! ~puppypower04~

loue354

HEY THERE PUPPY POWER….WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR YOUR HULA SKIRT AND SIGNATURE PSI….WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? I HAVE ROCK OUTFIT, SIGNATURE PSI AND MORE….SOME CRACKER CLOTHES…..THANKS LOUE354

loue354

HEY THERE PUPPYPOWER…..WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? I WOULD LOVE TO WORK OUT A TRADE WITH YOU…I HAVE SOME NON KINZSHOP SEEDS (MARSHMELLOW AND CANDY CANE), PET ITEMS, SIGNATURE PET ITEMS, CLOTHES AND MORE….WHAT SIGNATURE PET ITEM DO YOU HAVE FOR TRADE….I ALSO HAVE SHUTTERS (WHITE ROCK STAR GLASSES) AND WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THEM FOR THE HULA SKIRT….I ALSO HAVE MONTHLY DELUXE GIFT CLOTHES AND OTHER CLOTHES I COULD TRADE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

ponyunicorn

What sort of animated psi and clothing do you have? @puppypower04

loue354

HEY THERE…I HAVE LONG AGO RETIRED EXCLUSIVE ITEM THE TOTEM POLE AND JELLY TREE….I HAVE PET ITEMS, CLOTHES, DELUXE CLOTHES, ETC….PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR….I HAVE THE ROCK OUTFIT AS WELL….THANKS LOUE354

ponyunicorn

I’m interested in your wow fountain and log lodge pool, what are you looking for them? I also need deluxe clothing. @loue354 I have some psi and super beds.

loue354

HEY THERE PONYUNICORN….DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE BEAN BAG BED…IT IS HEART SHAPED…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

ponyunicorn

@loue354 no sorry, I don’t have the bean bag bed.

redcherry783

I was reading through some of your other posts, and WOW, for a somewhat new player, that is a lot of super cool items! I just got an extra pair of the white sparkle shoes, and have a bunch of Rockerz clothing, as well as some other stuff, but I’ll have to look through my closets to find them. :P I’m interested in your “cool clothing”, so I guess you can just list a bunch… Oh! And either way, trade or no trade, feel free to add me as a friend!:) (I love new friends! :D)

prprprprp

Hi puppypower04, I’d like a hula skirt, elephant costume hat, and either the animated psi or fun in the sun suit. I could give 2014 Halloween prizes, or psi, or psf, or Daisy Doe outfit items (except for the shirt) or Frog King outfit pieces (except for the head piece) So, let me know what you want for the items! :)

@Puppypower4, I would love to have the Hula Skirt! Is it still avalible? I would LOVE to have the skirt. Is it still avalible? I really want the skirt. I have the rest of the outfit to it. I’m radishbird3 on Webkinz. Please forgive me if you see my comment and reply to it and I don’t answer it in a week or more. Is there anything your looking for specific? I may or may not have it. If I don’t, I can look in the Trading Room or one of my other accounts and see if they have it. I will tell you and give it to you.

BrennaBrenna

Hey radish! We’re friends on webkinz, this is powerflame. Anyways, do you still need hula skirt? I have it.

loue354

DO YOU STILL NEED THE BIG MOVIE SCREEN….LET ME KNOW…THANKS

prprprprp

Oh, no it is not! I just didn’t have your username, and I couldn’t find the post!! But if you give me your user, I’ll friend you and then send the movie screen. :) I’m pupcakes88. :) Sorry for taking so long!

ponyunicorn

@elsafan13 thank you so much! My username’s the same on Webkinz, so whenever you could send them that would be great :)

elsafan13

cool. im olqpbeth

ponyunicorn

@flingading9 sorry I always forget to reply! Do you have any deluxe items or sendable estore items? Thanks!

ponyunicorn

@LabLover2014 what’s your username on webkinz? I can send you some foods in exchange for those :)

ponyunicorn

@loue354 I would really like the beaver lodge pool and the wheel of wow, what would you be looking for? I don’t have much but I have some psi and super beds.

Of course! Thank you so much! My Webkinz UN is the same as on here.

elsafan13

i think we’re friends. im olqpbeth

Hi there, @kitkit, I would REALLY like the Mystical Crab PSI and I might like a super bed, but what would you want in return? ~sparklebluestar

prprprprp

I need the mystical crab psi! Could we trade? I’ll give you the Wallowing Tub, Hippo PSI!

Well, I’m not looking for any specific PSI really, I don’t have very many lol! But what would you like in return? I’m sorry, but I don’t have much :( BTW Sorry I took so long to get back to you, I don’t go on this forum much. ~sparklebluestar

my9tailkinz

Umm I am not sure do you have kinz chat plus????? But ……..other than that I am not sure if I want to trade for a superbed I have to many !!!!!!!! But…………………….. I’ll TAKE IT xD !!!!!!!

my9tailkinz

Hey everyone I still have : Funky Girl Karaoke Machine, Classic Gaming Room Flooring , Candy Cane Lane Fireplace , Magic Mirror : If you want any of these Items or need any Item reply I will gladly give it to ya!!!!!! If you want you can meet me at THE kinz chat PLUS park or club !!!!!!!

I need 3000 estore points for a dress i saw for my friends pets B-Day.

jellybean16

@my9tailkinz I would love if you could trade me a vamp veil! no one ever has them on trade so this would be very helpful if you own one! thank you you are so nice!

jellybean16

@my9tailkinz I would love if you could trade me a vamp veil! no one ever has them on trade so this would be very helpful if you own one! thank you.

Ooh and @loue354, Could I trade you something for the Bamboo Chute Slide? I don’t have much, but I do have some really cool items. ~sparklebluestar

prprprprp

Yeah, but these forums are getting so big and crazy, I couldn’t find the post!! What were you looking for for the items?

paperclip00

@prprprprp sorry for MY late response. My Webkinz app stopped working soon after I sent the stuff to you (but Webkinz glitched). The app wants me to update it, but my iPod isn’t new enough for the update. So now it won’t let me log in! I will still try to get you 3 of the dining chairs if you still need them.

HEY THERE MY9TAIL….ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR POOLS? PLEASE LET ME KNOW…I HAVE A COUPLE PET ITEM POOLS FOR TRADE….DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE BEAN BAG BED FOR TRADE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS

drafthorse1

OK I’m Drafthorse1 on webkinz. Haha, ok I’ll friend ya ;) -Drafthorse1

prprprprp

Could I have a Magic Mirror and a Candy Cane Lane Fireplace? Thanks! What do you want in return?

prprprprp

I would like anything from the Kooky Scientist Theme except for the globe, Imperial Dining Table, and the Legionaires Suit of Armor. Would you like the Husky’s PSI? It is an igloo bed. Also I have the Medieval Chair. Want one of these? Or anything else you have in mind? I also have the wig from the Halloween gift bags, and mummy candy apple, and also some winterfest prizes. LMK! :) I’m pupcakes88.

prprprprp

Could you send me (pupcakes88) the reindeer cookie? Thanks! for trading I would like the Elegant Golden Tiara, Turkey Hat, Wacky Bouquet of Marigolds, and that is all. Unfortunately, I don’t have an extra of the sofa, or penguin plushy, but I have a Haunted Toilet, Bowler Hat, or a Bright Lights Tights. (Toilet, deluxe, retired, halloween. Bowler, retired? WKN prize. Tights, retired) What do ya say? LMK! :)

30064gEB

Hi my UN is 30064g and can you send me the Miximarch Pie

prprprprp

Oooh, I would love to!!! :D I have PSF’s for: Gingerbread Puppy, Teacup Yorkie, Pink Poodle, Black and White Dog, Pink and White Dog, Enchanted Elephant, Grey Arabian, Polkaback Fish, Butterscotch Retriever, Elephant, Pink Dalmation, Snowflake Pup, Golden Retriever, Hippo, Lamb, Bubblegumasaurus, Peace Out Puppy, Holland Lop Bunny, Canary, Labradoodle, Spotty Dinosaur, Basset Hound, Cocoa Dinosaur, HOP Bunny, Stegasaurus, Horse, Candy Cane Pup, Key Lime Dinosaur, Chihuahua, Zebra, Lion, Cow, Panda, Yellow Lab, Dalmation, Husky, Rabbit, White Terrier. Do you want one of these? And which PSF’s do you have to trade? If you want I can just send them to you for nothing, but I would like to get some pet special food back, if you have any. :) I’m pupcakes88.

prprprprp

Ok, I got the friend request and accepted. :) I’ll go send the movie screen!! :)

ajberry4

ok I only have one psi left, the rest I got rid of, its the VIP booth ~ajberry4

elsafan13

sorry for not getting back to you sooner! s’okay bout the sofa or plushy, i don’t need them anymore, and i’d like the tights and hat in exchange for everything you want, if that’s okay with you. except the cookies . . . my pets were bad and ate them . . .( lol just kidding! you can have the cookies :D )

prprprprp

All right! :) Let’s do it! :D I’ll go send the items! :D

elsafan13

cool! :D

JMom1616

I have a few duplicate exclusive items that I’d like to trade for exclusive items that I don’t have. I have 2 moon rovers, and a circus ball trampoline. The exclusive items I’m looking for are: Ancient Aztec Stone Statue, Happily Ever After Cake, Holographic Globe, Northern Lands Statue, Orange or Yellow Plasma Ball, Safe and Sound Mini Locker, Salt Water Aqua Table, Snack Cart Stove, Webkinz Day Countdown, or Zangoz Chocolate Fountain (wow, that’s a lot of exclusive items I need to get! Guess I need to start adopting more pets, except for the fact that every time I do, I get an exclusive item that I already have….). Anyway, anyone want to trade? Thanks, and have a great day!

3addy1

does anybody have the fairy falls forest tiara or nafaria’s slippers i have been looking for a good deal but i have currently had no success. If anybody has it please contact me. – 3addy

I have retired exclusive items! This includes the 4-Wheel ATV, Amethyst Geode, Dex Dangerous Space Fighter, Disco Ball, Farm Tractor, Gas Pump, Gemstone Table, Rockin’ Robot Digital Clock, Sparkle Plant, Strike-a-Posing Plant, Topsy-Turvy Window, Webkinz Dragster, Wooden Grandfather Clock, Yang Yin Blossom, and Zingoz Bubble Blower. My username is Grubbysmom.

082003m

I would really like a pair of the red and white heart tennis shoes that were a floaty clicky on Feb 2. I looked Everywhere and couldn’t find them on webkinz newz. If anyone is willing to trade for them this is my list OBJECTS: Aex kinz plushie, Mrs. Cowaline plushie, PJ collie plushie, Quizzie plushie, Sparky Kinz plushie, academy banner, ancient bronze fairy shield, Blue zircon gem lamp, Peridot birthstone gem lamp, Booger’s times tables poster, caramel cocoa, Cowabelle bobble head toy, creepy closet, cuckoo kitty clock, fire extinguisher, golden dragon statue, handmade zingoz clock, heart warming wall art, infallible ID scanner, Kinztune video award, lunar lugbotz poster, principle’s office poster, purple crystal paper weight, science poster, and GOOGLE STAR GLASSES I would like people to tell me what time to meet them in the trading room kinztime because I more than likely don’t live in the same time zone as you. Thanks :)

princess6767

I just need help unsubscribing from these

avengerpanda

I WANT PLUMPYS glasses, candy dreamland dress, any retired clothing!!!! I have the pet of the month crystalline pond and more!!! my username is hannahpandah03 . add me and we can trade. I also have more stuff to trade. ask me if I have any thing and I might have it . I really want to trade!!!!!! XD

Hi everyone:) I desperately need the greasy grill to complete my diner room! I am willing to trade practically anything for it! Here are a few things I have to offer: Ancient pyramid lamp, pharaoh bed, big top circus bed, butterfly trellis, chiseled stone sofa, desert oasis pond, Egyptian room theme items, bowling alley, luxury hot tub, night at the movies bed, seaside palace sandcastle, twister in a pot, wishing well, golden oil lamp of Persia, and I have many vehicles to offer! Let me know if your interested in a trade!!!

bottonose

i have a giant gift box up for trade right now :) i got it in the trading room but id rather trade it than open it

greyfurby

For trade: White bunny ears, candy dress, burger costume, full elf, den dress, melody, army, plumpy, wacky jeans (wz), deer, swirl and figure skates! The list will probably change because i trade, but add me on webkinz. What i need most are: Pink ears, Scuba belt and purple slips. I do also need extra priceless. I’d be willing to take: Witch, Sail pieces, Full swim, Shuts, Any holiday priceless, high value priceless, etc. Just add me on webkinz, Thanks! Username: greyfurby My backup is: greyfurby2

I am looking for any part of the CandyKinz room theme, I am also looking for food related furniture!

neptunes chair, pretty pink lamp

YES DO YOU A GRUMP CAT BED

CatHeart

Hey, I traded today with some one and they gave me two beds, I gave them one bed but it was a super eclusove one. And they took it. But now I want it back! I will ether give you back a baceball bed or any really good item in return. It may be deluxe!

modestcat

Clothing: 1 Electric Shock Wig, 5 Fairy Princess Ball Gowns, 3 Gladiator Helmets, 3 Queen Marie’s Periwigs, 1 Sapphire Belted Dress, and 1 Designer Dress. Furniture: 2 Creepy Ghostfather Clocks, 2 Red Royal Carpets, 1 Ruby Gemlamp, 1 Running Shoe Racer, and 2 Speed Stars Carpets. Objects: 3 Chilli’s Chilli Crockpots, 4 Cinnamon’s Candy Jars, 1 Garnet Birthstone Gemlamp, 11 Signs of Hope, 4 Sweetie’s Sweets, 1 Yellow Plasma Ball, and 2 Zap’s Plasma Balls.

lol12345

I really want the green popstar dress! Does anyone have one up for trade? I will be willing to trade a shimmering gold dress, a lilac party dress, a super camouflage cape and ring, a sprigged flower dress, or a red spring sparkle dress. Since that isn’t very much to choose from\isn’t a very good selection, I will trade a super bed, idk what it is called but it’s the tiara one. You could also tell me what you want in the comments, but I probably won’t have it but maybe.

vita1961

I have a few rare items for trade: Magic Maiden Mirror, Victorian Garden Chair, 2 Flourishing Trees and Flower Beds, Neo Gothic Wallpaper. I have 1 kinzville academy item for trade: Beauty Class Vanity. I also have Campkinz Library Bookshelf, Ruby Gemlamp, Webkinz Superfan Dresser, Webkinz Tiara, Movie Star White Dress.

vita1961

OH MY GOSH! The birthstone lamp on October 1st is so awesome. I won’t be able to get it though. When it comes out can anyone send it or trade it to me?

Hey Becky71W! Do you have the persian baed? The Magnificent Iwan Rest Bed? Or the Jade Persian Rug, or Dining table? My Username is RainbowSparkle

rachel1179

its rachel1179 and i NEED some of those items. i have a lot of rare, exclusive, and deluxe items, and extremely RARE clothing items.

dama99

my user is dama99 try to add me to your friends list and if you can send something I have a bunch of the neon things I have like doubles of everything.

I think I have the magnificent iwan rest bed my user is soccerfreak2001

30064gEB

I have a ms birdy

avengerpanda

I HAVE THE SERA!!! I ADDED YOU BUT YOU HAVENT ANSWERD MY REQUEST! I would love to give it away! but I’m not into the neo-gothic theme . any thing else for trade??????? hope you add me soon!! my username is hannahpandah03!!!!!!!! :) XD

Sandmania

Hi, my username is serinachoi123. Much appreciated!

I sent you a friend request when you accept ill send the items.

I can send you the Air hockey table, pool table (regular) and the starry wonders bed.

MSMincho

Hi! Sorry I didn’t see your post earlier. I just sent you the Purple Vampiress Costume, and I added you on my MSMincho account for the sandals. I would like the Terrific Teal Hat, Chic Black Dress, Delightful Dining Dress, and the Red Skate Shoes from the KinzStyle Outlet.. I can also send you some coupons since those Deluxe clothing can be quite expensive! I’ll send over the Butterfly Fairy Sandals as soon as you accept my friend request! :)

sunnypony123

I have the Neo Gothic Fireplace and wardrobe. I really like Persian Rare items

@sunnypony123 – These are my persian items for trade: Jade Persian Rug (x2), Golden Oil Lamp of Persia, and Magic Potion. I would love to trade some of these for your Neo Gothic Fireplace!

stellar72

hi…what do you have to trade? i have holographic globe and the orange and yellow plasma balls…i can prob get the aztec statue. i also have the happily ever after cake, but will prob keep it…

Lizzie1997

I think I have the yellow or orange plasma ball.

I have the santa kinz sofa

avengerpanda

I’m interested in your gem tree…… does it go inside??????????? I have lots of stuff to trade but I need to know if it goes inside . THEN I will tell you what I have to trade. my username is hannahpandah03…. i’ m in the trading room …..NOT KINZ CHAT PLUS !!!!!!!!!!!! add me!

i have the Cookies For SantaKinz

hi hollyster01, i have your north pole lamppost. i need bamboo chute slide, high heel piano, PSI showers, spring fling fun slide, rainbow slide, and any awesome PSI. my UN is a2tytot please send items first because this is rare and i don’t want to be cheated, thanks.

Pinkle2324

Hi I have the 2011 Festive Holiday Tapestry, Gingerbread Oven and the Wish Factory Gingerbread House! I’m willing to trade it for a swimming pool that is NOT wading pool, porthole barrel tub, pool, pig paridise lake, oak paneled pool or crystal falls. anything else is great! My webkinz username is Pinkle2324

avengerpanda

I WANT THE SCUBA TANKS!!!!!!! I have a candy hat for trade!!! :)

avengerpanda

what is , slips, shuts, and shells???? and what is wacky ? I have nafarias purple slippers, rock and roll glasses , rockerz zebra tutu , color storm tankini top, candy craving candy hat…. and more also I have outdoor stuff and furniture

avengerpanda

I want the vintage glam head band I have the whole outfit but that. also does WZ mean the WZ jeans????? bc I want it I will be in the trading room NOT KINZ CHAT PLUSS! add me my username is hannahpandah03. MEET YOU IN THE TRADING ROOM!!!!!! also I have the diamond piano, PTM crystal pond a mystical panda bed(because I own one named Fanta!!!) the psi that comes with the peppermint panda and more. I also have nafarias purple slipper , rock and roll glasses , a candy hat and more. like I said add me hannahpandah03, I “m in normal kinzchat @ the trading room. also I can send stuff…….. but u have to send it first AND NO IM NOT GOING TO KEEP IT AND NOT SEND U ANYTHING!!!!! but I can always trade!!! I ‘ m a mystical panda named, Fanta !!! HOPE YOU FIND SOMTHING TO TRADE!!!!!!

avengerpanda

this is to sourcandy!!!!!! ;)

avengerpanda

I want your scuba & the DJ headphones!!!!!!! I have some clothes for trade!!!!!! I have a candy hat , nafarias purple slippers, rock and roll glasses, and more. Also I have the PTM crystal pond, Diamond piano, PSI that belongs to the peppermint panda,……and more!!!!!! my username is hannahpandah03 add me and we can trade if any one wants!!!! and to be fair in in the trading room , NOT KINZ CHAT PLUS!!!!!! I will be a mystical panda named Fanta. That reminds me that I have the suns embrace bed that the mystical panda comes with!!!! I WHANT TO TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi maplesyruphotel, i need the high heel piano, bamboo chute slide, and frozen treat fridge. PLMK what you need. i don’t have the clothing your looking for but i have a kinz pinz bowling top and lots of neon tutus. i also have some cars. PLMK if we can work something out. thanks, a2tytot.

avengerpanda

THERES nothing I really want of your’ s AND I don’t have any cars BUT…… I have some sparkly gemstone things, like a ,Diamond piano, PTM crystal pond, THE retired wish factory gem stone statue thing, and wall candles , ( THERE ,BIG ,SPARKLY, AND ,THEY LIGHT UP!!!!!) that’ s really it , notify me if you find any thing you like!!!!!! I take that back there’s one thing I want ,…….. the cloud adventure wings!!!!!

avengerpanda

HI I SAW YOU IN THE TRADING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT SADLY I DONT HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT. :’(

avengerpanda

um you cant trade the GOOGLE STAR GLASSES …… I tried but cant sorry for the bad news. PLEASE DONT GET MAD AT ME!!!!!!!!!! :’(

avengerpanda

what retired clothes do you have? I might be able to fish up something you want BUT I don’t have what you want. :’(

avengerpanda

what are ossilily seeds/I have the diamond piano , and the peppermint panda PSI and the mystical panda bed.

avengerpanda

do you have the bamboo chutes slide???? I want it !!!!!!!!! I have the psi that belongs to the peppermint panda and MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! I just need to see of you have it!!!!!!!!!!

avengerpanda

I have the psi for the mystical panda psi … if you want that????????????

allypally01

cool

avengerpanda

I have psi peppermint panda, psi mystical panda , diamond piano, PTM crystal pond , giant in ground pool , candy craving hat, nafaria’s purple slippers , rock and roll glasses, rockerz zebra tutu and MORE!!!!!!!!!!! I really want….. PRICELSS!!!!!!! If you now what that is…. its retired clothing!!!!!! I need, plumpys glasses that’s it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey I have RARE whimsical wonderland flooring, wild water ski, and fable kinz boot but I dunno if the last one is tradable er not..so srry if it ani’t

Hey I have RARE whimsical wonderland flooring, wild water ski, and fable kinz boot but I dunno if the last one is tradable er not..so srry if it ani’t

avengerpanda

hollyster01, I have , the gingerbread oven and I think 2 treats for santakinz …… do you have any retired clothing??????? if you have plumpys glasses I will trade all those for it!!!! add me my username is hannahpandah03….. I will most likely be a mystical panda named ,,Fanta. MEET YOU IN THE TRADING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!

kittymade10

I have all of them.

avengerpanda

(TheRachelOfAspens) do you have the ice cream tree????? and what is a sparkle plant????? LOVE TO TRADE!!!!! my username is hannahpandah03….. add me !!!!!!!

TONYA363

Well, I am one to tell you I am happy you are here! @LOUE354. ……I HAVE 7 OBJECTS I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR FROM YOU OR ANYONE INTERESTED ON. 1). NEO GOTHIC TOILET 2). NEO GOTIC PILLAR 3). AZTEC THEME COFFEE TABLE AND 4) THE ANIMATED AZTEC FIRE PIT (very cool!!) 5). PIXIE DUST POUCH 6). BIG CITY WINDOW (striped alley cat psi) last but not least a NEW SUPER BED box unopened (you would have to tell me the bed since the blank box can’t be sent). My daughter does not like either theme so we looking for some TRADERS :)……………Here are some ideas but welcome to suggestions. ANYTHING THAT THAT DOES SOMETHING like Balloon Blower, Stellar Star Blaster, Party Machine, Super Stunt Unicycle, Apple pie bed (retired), Sleeping Dragon Bed, Charm Forest Wallpaper/flooring, Charmed Dress, OneWebkinzWorld Bed, WackyER Wallpaper, Space Age Smock, Sailor’s Suit Dress (from count the sailboats),Adventure Park Framed Poster OR any type of unusual hats or trophies….ALSO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN THE SPECIFIC ONES SHE WANTS TO GIVE AWAY JUST ASK ABOUT AN ITEM YOU MAY BE LOOKING FOR. MY DAUGHTER WANTS TO THROW A PARTY WITH LOADED GOODY BAGS THIS WEEK, DOES ANYONE WANT TO GO FROM THIS TRADING GROUP AND ANYTIME BETTER THAN ANOTHER. SHE WANTS TO DO ONE OF THE SPRING ONES IN HER NEW SPRING ROOM. THANKS Y’ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! USER NAME: TONYA363

TONYA363

Hi, @THERACHELOFASPENS I wanted to send a fr but I think we are already friends. I am very interested in the GEODE, DISCO BALL, ZINGOZ BUBBLE BLOWER AND STRIKE-A-POSE PLANT. I can also get you any new exclusives you want, PSI, just ask which one or any item of clothing from the estore. I only use kinzpost due to the time playing with my daughter are at different hours. THANKS USER NAME: TONYA363

TONYA363

Hi, @THERACHELOFASPENS I wanted to send a fr but I think we are already friends. I am very interested in the GEODE, DISCO BALL, ZINGOZ BUBBLE BLOWER AND STRIKE-A-POSE PLANT. I can also get you any new exclusives you want, PSI, just ask which one or any item of clothing from the estore. I only use kinzpost due to the time playing with my daughter are at different hours. THANKS USER NAME: TONYA363. I have an immediate list of my trade items on a couple of the other topic pages started at the last pages. :)

avengerpanda

(loue354) do you have….. plumpy’s glasses … and the fairy falls tiara.. I am sorry for the bad news ,,,, I don’t have the thing you want BUT I have other comments above that states what I have . I am tired of reposting the same message over and over again sorry. I REALLY WANT PLUMPYS GLASSES!!!!! I will trade a lot for them. my username is hannahpandah03!!!!!!!!!1 Hope we can trade!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! :) YAY!!! I have tried to get plumpys glasses for MONTHS !!!!!!!! PLEASE TRADE WITH ME !!!!! OR ELSE I MIGHT CRY.:’(

avengerpanda

(mrawesome) do you have the candy dreamland dress, plumpys glasses and the fairy falls tiara????? I want them,I have some cool clothes. also I have some furniture I wont tell them to you yet I want to now what you have THEN I will tell!!!! my username is hannahpandah03. add me!!!!! SEE YOU IN THRE TRADING ROOM!!!!!!

30064gEB

I can send you the Cat, Tiger, Harmony Puppy, Robin. Velvety Elephant, Charcoal Cat, Love Frog, Bull Frog, and Seal. You don’t have to send anything back. My UN is 30064g

30064gEB

I would like to trade for the Mining Helmet i have Webkinz Mobile Clothing and prizes

30064gEB

I would like to trade for the Wheel of Yum shirt any clothing you want for trade or gem lamps i also have the Neo Gothic Wallpaper

30064gEB

I would like to trade for the Ducky Smock and I have Webkinz Mobile Prizes and Furniture

30064gEB

Hi i would like to trade the Jeweled Flip Flops and I have Webkinz Mobile items to trade

30064gEB

What would you like for the raziel rain jacket

30064gEB

i have the Medieval Wallpaper and Trophy Pediastal

loue354

HEY AVENGERPANDA…I HAVE THE SWIRL TIARA FOR THE MYSTICAL PANDA PSI….LET ME KNOW IF YOU STILL WANT IT….THANKS LOUE354

loue354

HEY THERE MIDNIGHTFIREFLIES….WHAT PROMO DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE AND DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE UNIVERSE DRESS BY CHANCE….I HAVE THE SWIRL LEAF TIARA THAT I WOULD TRADE FOR THE UNIVERSE DRESS AND LOTS OF OTHER ITEMS IF YOU DO NOT NEED THAT….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

@30064gEB – I have extra Mining Helmets. I’ll be happy to just send you one for free! If you want to send something back, I’m always looking for GooGoo Berries and specialty foods!

Would you like any of the following: ribbon candy chairs (2), sweets and treats stove, gumdrop lamp, or the sweets and treats wallpaper?

ammusa27

I am collecting piano’s

hi avengerpanda, i like your PSI so i will send plumpy’s glasses for the three PSI! thanks, a2tytot.

@30064gEB – I’ve been out sick for a week. Did I send you the mining helmet?

30064gEB

yes you did no worries

MSMincho

testing testing testing testing

rozdoyle

@my9tailkinz do you still have the karaoke machine or fireplace? Thanks! Username is rozdoyle.

@jellybean16 and @rozdoyle I am very sorry for keeping you waiting. I do have those Items if you have a rare clothing I would love to trade! I still have those Items! Thx – Tails

hey anyone got the deluxe membership roller coaster? i have a super bed if you wanna trade!

marnabear1

Sorry, but that item can’t be tradedl

TigerKinzKG

me? ok i’ll add you

snowylynx

I have the bubble wrap fairy dress , candy corn witch dress , dragon queen robe , festive dance tutu , pink sparkle tutu , fallen leaves headband , zodiac air costume shoes , from estore- grey bunny slippers or yellow ducky baby pacifier (mystery clothing bag) I will send any one of these items to who ever is kind enough to send me the magical unicorn hat from the spring mystery clothing bag thank you so much – I really appreciate it! if you are willing to trade, tell me what you want and friend me on webkinz – my user is slush101205 thanks!!!!

snowylynx

if anyone else wants to trade for these items you are more than welcome -please reply and tell me what you have, I will respond as soon as I can

Lizzie1997

I have the dragon queen robe

30064gEB

Can I trade for the gladiator helmet. My trade list is on page 64.

Pinkle2324

Hi avengerpanda! I’ll send you a Rabbit Ear Television PSI (I don’t have one personally but I Traded of it) OR Neo Gothic Clock and Medieval Dresser and Holiday Hamster Snowglobe and a bunch of plushies IF you’ll send me the crystal pond (or any old pond/lake/swimming pool/lagoon etc.) I’m collecting them so I’ll appreciate it! My USERNAME is Pinkle2324!! I hope you can send me pond/lagoon/swimming pool etc!!!!!!

TigerKinzKG

Ok, so this is my for trade list, FOOD: 1 bunny biscuit, 1 cristmas tree cupcake, 38 magical amulets, 1 reindeer candy cane CLOTHS: 1 darling winter coat, 1 doc’s eye doctor outfit, 1 GW layered skirt, 1 join the adventure hat, 1 lifeguard jacket, 1 lime green track pants, 1 nakamas t-shirt, 1 paper tiara, 1 pink beret, 1 webkinz gown, 1 webkinz top hat FURNITURE: 1 black salon reception chair, 1 black and gold guitar chair, 1 modern salon styling station, 2 student chairs OBJECTS: 2 pink fairy actors, 1 nibbles ‘kinz plushy, 1 nafaria house thin tapestry. I would really like a black+white cat coustume is it is a fair trade for any of these. i’m sorry if I don’t have very many rare items.

doggies1332

i really need retired clothing add doggies1332, send me some?:)

hi loue354, i WANT your fire queen dress and osilily seeds! i have neon tutus, kinz pinz bowling shirt, bramble circlet, many soccer outfits, fairy princess ball gown, growing garden dress, good to be the king dress, magic w face stickers, sparkle heart dress, and pieces to the zodiac costumes! if you or anyone else likes any of these for the items i want then i will definitely trade you! i also need super rare psi thanks! please friend and send! my WW UN is a2tytot! THANKS!

I’ll have deluxe clothing I’m Maryrocks1515!

vita1961

I have the green Pop Star Dress. I can send it to you. If you have the bed, can you send it back to me? If not just send me some webkinz dresses or 1 dress.

@vita1961 – I am interested in your Flourishing Tree and Flower Bed. I have many rares from various themes – what are you looking to trade for it?

vita1961

If anyone has a retired classroom tv I would love to trade for it. Also if you have any palace princess theme furniture i would trade for them because its my favorite theme.

@vita1961 – I have an Ascended Princess Throne, Bellacourt Blooming Flower, and a Magic Maiden Mirror from the Palace Princess theme. Are you interested in any of those?

vita1961

@doodlebug72898 I would like the princess throne and the blooming flower.

@vita1961 – I’ll trade you the Ascended Princess Throne for your Flourishing Tree and Flower Bed. Does that sound good to you?

vita1961

Everyone! My for trade list for clothing is: classic movie studio director beret, 3 dark queen crowns, 2 athletic’s jacket, blue camo pants, 2 bold red skirts, 3 dark queen costumes, and a zombie costume. My furniture for trade list is: 10 years of dream bed, electric keyboard, elegant victorian fountain, funky girl make-up vanity, 2 haunted tree house beds, ice sculpture fridge, macchu picchu pedestal, mad hatter tea table, pop speakers fridge, and tell me what you would like to trade for these items. I would like kinzcash coins, rare furniture, and halloween items.

I’ll trade for magic w pond send it and I’ll send something cool in return! I’m Maryrocks1515

Lizzie1997

what hat do you need?

Lizzie1997

I have three pianos.

I would but I collect them,and just need one more to complete my collections.

Wait! How do you get estore points again.

BrennaBrenna

I have the fairy falls forest tiara, do you happen to have gold bow, unicorn outfit, sunflower dress, gem cars, or any cool promos?

Comments are closed.