My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3,070 replies, has 233 voices, and was last updated by  bepoodlepal 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

trina621

Does anyone have Scuba gear, Captains hat, Black and white cat costume items, Ripped/emo jeans, Lava lamps, wacky scientist googles and/or rock star outfit items? (other than rock star sunglasses) I can Offer These Items: Super Bed Box, Aztec Dress, Viking Princess Helmet, Zodiac Water Costume Hat, Charm fairy shoes, pants, skirt and shirt, Neo gothic flooring, Couch, Clock, Chair, Bookcase and The night stand, Rabbit Eared Tv. Over the Rainbow bed, Wooden horse toy box, Wading pool, Koalas psi, Snack kart stove, Sunny siesta sofa (iguanas psi), Orange and purple hamster ball chair, Marshmallow seeds, Lord of the pond throne, King of the garden statue, Green crystal rock cluster, Fast food recycling station, Exalted Armoire, Dress rehearsal costume rack, Creepy ghost father clock, Deep sea stove, Bulldozer(s), Antique wishing well, Desert tree sunning station, Cave down arrow sign(s), Lion topiary, Riding the rails train, Sandwich table, Experiment station 1, Ultimate experiment station, Card collector dining table, Card Collector coffee table, Plumpy’s writing desk, Webkinz day party table, Gemstone table, Pink lemonade stand, Batty bat hat, Bee antenna, Bramble circlet, Flower hair clip, Queen marries periwig, Turkey hat, Stay warm sweater, Baseball uniform pants, Bright lights tights, Golden solar pants and belt(s), Cloud adventure pants, Webkinz trousers, Skinny red jeans, Winter fest panama pants and window(s), Clown costume, Seaweed skirt, Jean jacket uniform, Spiral designer dress, Bee shoes and pants, Clown shoes, Gift box shoes’, Light up sneakers, Snow man slippers, Webkinz slippers, Wacky and Zangoz slippers, Zodaic earth costume hat, shirt and shoes, Viking princess boots, and a Unicorn super bed, (note i do have more items but I’m to lazy to put more up as this message is already long enough)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hello @trina621! I might have the Scuba Gear. I’ll have to go check. And I do have the Emo Jeans. I don’t want to give away B&W Cat Costume pieces. Sorry about that. For the Emo Jeans, I have a list of items that I want. It’s 1 page back in the ‘I need this item” topic. Thanks!!!!

Hmm, why is the Trading forum working and not Webkinz General? Anyways, hi! I haven’t been on here for a while. I would like to trade some of my furniture and clothing. Now that some items that I found out are retired, I won’t be giving retired clothing and some retired furniture away. FURNITURE FOR TRADE: Cave Bed, Gumball Lounger, Hibiscus Bush (Plant that I won from Vacation island), Holiday Hearts Bed, Ice Cream Sundae Bed, Jumpin’ Jukebox, King of The Garden Statue, Medieval Coffee Table, Modern Desk (From the Fun to Be Young theme), Muddy Puddle, Northern Lands Statue, Northern Nights Bed, Purple Flowering Hedge, Rain Puddle, Red Tulips, Samples Style Cabinet, Science Station, SPREE Seat, Vacation Desk Chair. Weathered Stone Wall, Webkinz World Widescreen, Wheel Barrow Chair, White Lilac Tree, White Tulips, Winterfest Guitar, and Yellow Tulips. If you want information about any of these let me know!

bubbashuka

How about the ice cream sundae bed, And I’ll give you the pink pony’s PSI, and the panda’s PSI. Would that work out for you? :)

I have a Dr. Quack bed from the super wheel and I wondered if anyone had the Kinz Air Seat from the super wheel they wanted to trade for it. PLMK. My WW UN is chicklet711.

I received the weathered hot air balloon from my free white chocolate egg and I would like to trade it for 3 swan plush from the white chocolate eggs. If anyone has this and would like to trade PLMK. My WW UN is chicklet711 Thanx :)

Hi!! Does anyone have the raizel slide, millie’s slide, or the campkinz boat bookshelf? If you have one of them, let me know and I may have something you want. :)

bubbashuka

Whoops, that post was supposed to be on this account; sorry!!

Comments are closed.