My ‘For Trade’ List

Home Forums Trading My ‘For Trade’ List

This topic contains 3,109 replies, has 240 voices, and was last updated by  libertynews 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi guys! My user is magicalgurl45. I have the following items for trade- 10000 Kinzcash coin, Superbed gift box, Frozen pond, princess rare theme wardrobe, bed, window and tapestry, medieval monarch sofa, lovely garden mosiac valentine 2013, monster (under the) bed, neon plant, potm ice machine, pink convirtable bed, sleepy bog bed, spellbound palace bed, thinking chair, ultra modern tv, egyptian vase, year 4 trophy and group print, 2009 easter chocolate area rug, royal red carpet, medeival wallpaper.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

oudoll2

Hi magicalgurl, What kind of things are you looking for? You have a couple of things I really could use. Please let me know what you would like and hopefully we can work out a deal. : ) Your Friend, B00T00

hi! I made a wishlist doc you can comment on, comment on the items you would like and we can make a deal right on the doc! I commented the wishlist on the next page of this forum topic. Thanks!

bubbashuka

I would LOVE the superbed box. I have coupons up to 90% off, exclusives, rares, and other stuff. Does any of that interest you?

Hi! I made a wishlist/tradelist doc that you can directly comment on! It’s on the next page of the forum. I’d love to make a deal with you!

What do u need for 10000 kinzcash and monster under the bed and ice machine

vonwalz

I have a lot of stuff to trade, I am looking for the Persian theme rugs and pillows and wallpaper. Lots of retired clothing and other retired and hard to find things to trade. Also looking for crowns/tiaras. – vonwalz

bubbashuka

Hi, @vonwalz! I have some crowns, I can gift you a couple. :) Do you have anything that I posted (as mommaof4kids, which by the way, I AM NOT a momma! That was my Mom’s account she doesn’t use!) on the I need this item page? I’d love to have some of those. :)

bubbashuka

Who is Msdiana1126, mscanada, and mommyssheep? I got those requests, and was wondering. Are those all related?

Please help me — I’ve been looking for the sellable/tradable Enchanted Pond wallpaper and flooring from one of last year’s eStore bundles, but I haven’t had any luck. Here are the items I can trade for them: Ancient Civilization Flooring, Campkinz Sign Swing, Captain’s Quarters Flooring, Dame Dash Captain’s Chair, Deep Sea Stove, Devoted to Webkinz Sofa, Divine Dresser, Flying Cozy Carpet, Freaky Forest Cave. Freaky Forest Waterfall, Haunted Pond, Haunted Tree House Bed, Infinite Inferno Captain’s Chair, Inflatable Sofa, Love Topiary, Medieval Flooring, Medieval Wallpaper, Pyramid Wallpaper, Row of Lockers (3 available), Royal Red Carpet, Santakinz Workshop Flooring, Santakinz Workshop Wallpaper, Schoolyard Fence (2 available), Skating Rink Edge Piece (3 available), Sofreh Dining Table, Superhero Table, Time Machine, Road Trip touring van, Wacky Hot Air Balloon, Wailing Willow Tree, Wraparound Computing Chamber, and any Deluxe items from the WShop, Kinzstyle Shop, or Kinzstyle Outlet.

oudoll2

I need help, please. I answered a post about someone needing help to get an Axolotl. Then I got busy for a few days. Anyways, now I can’t find the post or my reply. I’ve tried but I just can’t remember who it was or where it was posted. If anyone sees these posts or knows who it was please let me know. I can help out, if I can find the post or the person. Thank you guys! I’ll send something nice to you for helping. : )

bubbashuka

Thanks! It was me! You don’t have to, but I would really like that! My username is bubbashuka. I’d gift you a million things in return!! (Not literally, but I’d gift a LOT!)

Comments are closed.