My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5,545 replies, has 375 voices, and was last updated by  doodlebug72898 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PurpleFox

Hi! I’m looking for the Rubber Ducky, and the Rubber Whale Toy, I think they were called? Also looking for the Sailor Cap, Sailor Dress, Sleepy Cat Plushy, Candy Dreamland Dress, Sleeping Grizzly Bear Bed, Light Up Heels (the ones that match the Light The Way Antlers) for a friend, Sleek Sequine Wallpaper and Floor, and Gold Sequine Skate Dress, for now, haha!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Does anypony have the Webkinz Donut Glasses, Shoes, and outfit? I know this is out of nowhere but I’m just asking. :)

redcherry783

Hi! I have the donut glasses and would be willing to swap for just about any other mystery clothes or deluxe box clothes. LMK :)

kittymade10

@redcheery783,I have the Diamond headband. What else do you have? If you have an extra donuts glasses let me know, or have anything from my want list to let me know.

dogfish

@kittymade10, Hi, do you have the donut outfit and only need the glasses? Where is your wants list? @morelikeautumn, I think Red is busy with school, I haven’t seen her in a few days. I think I just sent you the coffee table LMK if I didn’t I have been trying to send out today, only to find I don’t have the person on the acct. @amazingv100. FR coming soon. so I don’t need to keep moving the trellis. LOL DF

redcherry783

@dogfish Hey bff, I’m alive!! I haven’t seen you for a couple days actually. :P Yes, school keeps me real busy, next week will be extremely busy. Thanks for all the room inspiration though… hope to get a message back from you ;)

amazingv100

Thank you for the lovely gift! ;) You are so generous, helpful, and kind. I love what you do all of us! By the way, do you happen to have two Festive Guitars (SantaKinz gifts) that you could send to me? Thanks again! @dogfish

redcherry783

@kittymade10 I have an extra pair for you too and will totally trade it for the headband. Can you FR me at redcherry2014 please? I can’t seem to find your want list, but if you can post a link to it, I can browse through it

amazingv100

Hello, everyone! I accidentally traded away my Pink Blossom Trellis (outdoor decoration). I thought it was in the W-Shop, but the trellis in the shop is actually purple. If anyone has an extra of the pink one, could you send it to cm200993 on Webkinz? Thank you in advance! :)

LOOKING FOR: ***The Neo-Gothic Piano***, the Neo-Gothic Coffee Table, **Vintage Boho Dress (May 2015 Deluxe clothing Item)**, Flapper Dress (Monthly Deluxe Clothing item) I HAVE: Cheeky Cat PSI; Many super beds to chose from, The Fictional Fireplace (the Golden Deluxe Dragon PSI) [I also have items from rare themes: Princess Palace, Medieval, Ancient Civilization, Persian, and Aztec] Please reply if you have any of these!

redcherry783

@morelikeautumn Hi! I have the vintage boho dress, and may have the neo gothic stuff but will have to look. What do your PSI look like?

I just traded the Cheeky Cat PSI, I’m sorry- but I have the Black Stallion, Love Lion, Rabbit, and the Deluxe Golden Dragon PSI. Are you interested? And by any chance, do you have the Neo-Gothic Piano?

redcherry783

The piano is the one I know I have for sure. Still checking on the table though, I thought I had it somewhere… LOL. Do you have any other PSI? I love collecting them.

I also have the Lamb PSI, if you’re interested. But I can also send super beds your way!

@redcherry783 are you still interested?

redcherry783

@morelikeautumn I’m sorry, I don’t think I’m interested in trading the piano for any of those items. So sorry! I truly do hope you find someone who will trade the piano to you, best of luck! :)

I am looking for the webkinz chic dress and webkinz chic beret, go green dress, rusty red tam, and the calicoat closet (calico cat psi). The webkinz chic dress is navy blue, white, and red and it is from a spring mystery. Let me know if you have any of these for trade!

Comments are closed.