My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 5,589 replies, has 379 voices, and was last updated by  doodlebug72898 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone have any of the floral bean bag chairs that are in this months Peek – a – Newz they don’t want? The only 1 I have was sent to me and I can’t seem to get any for my other accounts. I’m looking for another 5 of them. LMK if you have them and if you want anything in return and thanx :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BTW… my WW UN is chicklet711.

Hey everyone, this is my first time using forums, I am in need of the Stone Elephant Statue if anyone has it I really need it asap! If you need something in return let me know and i will let you know if i have it, my UN is “Skullface73″

orangeiscool

Does anyone have any of the following items they would be willing to trade? Comfy Smooth Gown – Marine Adventure Bed -Hit the Hay Bed – Barrel Chair – Wild West Wash Station – Clover Wardrobe – Ancient Vista Window – Alley Cat Art Picture – My UN is geenmama –

greenmagic77

Hey orange are we still doing the hay bed trade?

dogfish

@orangeiscool, Hi, you may want to double check your list. I think most of your wants are Estore, including the Hit the Hay Bed. The wardrobe may be a promo, and not sure about the gown. The picture is unreleased. If you have any of those, you know they are being removed from docks as they are deprogrammed. There are some other hay beds, one is a PSI and the other is the hamster bed. Good Luck, DF

dogfish

@orangeiscool, do you mean the Comfy SNOOZE Gown? If yes, FR me at walkincloset, I have extra. If not, PLMK where it is from. DF

orangeiscool

Yes it is the SNOOZE gown I am looking for. I will be sending you a friend request. What would you like in exchange? my UN is geenmama . Thanks for the help.

dogfish

@orangeiscool, Hi, As of yesterday, I am not needing a single thing in WW. I have extra of that year’s mystery clothing so NP. I did pull my Clover Wardrobe and it is Estore. It is a big clover shaped wardrobe. There is a wardrobe with clovers on it, and it is promo/sendable. I think its called the Lucky Clover. Webkinz Insider is a great help identifying WW items and which can be kinzposted. DF

orangeiscool

Thank you for the gifts and the information on the Lucky Clover Wardrobe. I will continue to look for it and some of the other items I am looking for. I will also check out Webkinz insider. Will look forward to our Webkinz friendship.

raquelushka

Hey everyone, come check out the giveaway section. I’m having a massive giveaway on pages 39 and 40. Don’t forget to leave your username and to send me a friend request so I can get items to you faster! UN – raquelushka

Hey everyone! A fact about me: I’m from Ireland, and moved to America as a kid! (Thankfully so, I wouldn’t be able to have Webkinz if I didn’t! xD) In thought of my roots, (also, St. Patrick’s Day coming up!) I’m currently creating an Irish-themed room! One thing I am looking for is the Leprechaun Stained Glass Window, and any miscellaneous green items you may have! (dark green if preferred, but could be literally anything or any shade of green!) I have various things I can trade with you for these two things- more than happy to arrange something! As well as this, I am still looking for the Neo-Gothic Piano!

holliegirl

@morelikeautumn Hello! I have a few green furniture items and a couple things from past st. patricks days. They are: the shamrockin shirt, holiday chior pants and skirt, charmed fair shoes and boots, boomin green chair, glass of lemonade (looks more green than yellow)! Does any of that sound good to you? Let me know! I don’t need anything in return. My UN is Holliegirl so please friend me!

I have 3 Green stage lights and a Emerald lamp if you’d like them @morelikeautumn. Let me know and I’ll send them over. Nothing needed in return. ;)

greenmagic77

Hey I have a ton of st. patties day stuff. Do u have any cracker bows or cracker clothes. Plmk thanks :-)

shimmershine

@morelikeautumn: Like everyone above, I have a few green items. Alyssa House Thin Tapestry, Basket of Basil, Swirly Bean Rug. I would be happy to send them over, nothing needed in return. My UN is Starsqqo :)

I have some green items.. or are you done with the room?

Comments are closed.