My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,852 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  teamascot 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

mikkerj

Does anybody have the Caramel soup temple wallpaper and flooring? Or the swirl vortex floor storage? I can trade a pig exclusive item, lots of fairy stuff like a huge sparkle tree and a high council chair, a dog lamp, a neo gothic pillar furnace, and lots of other cool stuff.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

miamama

I would love some Maple Dipped Apple seeds. From the soda prizes I have to trade: fox cub plush, creek tiles, peach tree seeds, iron wood barrel fridge, candy apple seeds, golden delicious apple seeds, iron wood bench. I also have lots of other items besides fall fest. If interested add send me a friend request (to alert me to check back here as this doesn’t seem to be a very active trading spot!) Thanks :) name: miamama

miamama

I have completed this trade!

kittyhub54

Hello Everyone! I’m trying to finish off my Holiday Items collection. If you have these pieces, please let me know! I have lots to trade. <3 Classic Red Tricycle, Red & Green Gem Christmas Tree, Deck the Hall Wreath, Holiday Gift Centerpiece, Witch's Broomstick, Elephant Costume Pants. Thanks! My ID is Sunpuma or Kittyhub54, let me know what you're looking for!

a big TY everyone who sent me WOW coupons. I got my challenges finished :) c711

rinoav

Happy to help, my friend! :)

Hey guys, does anyone have any extra WOW spin coupons they don’t need. I totally forgot about finishing the Wacky challenge and I need 4 coupons to finish it off. If you have any you’d be willing to part with my WW UN is chicklet711. Thanx :)

Comments are closed.