My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 5,563 replies, has 375 voices, and was last updated by  doodlebug72898 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

seasonhotel

I am looking for interactive items. Does anybody have any?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

loue354

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INTERACTIVE ITEMS…..PLEASE LET ME KNOW..THANKS

Is there any specific ones you are looking for? What are you willing to trade?

Hi does anyone have the Doghouse Bed, and/or the Dog Side Table that they’re willing to trade? I have some pieces from the Medieval Theme, and extra Cat TV and Cat Ottoman, or if there are any other things from retired/rare room themes you want, or anything please let me know! I hope we can make a deal. Thanks! :)

Gaz1943

Hi fairy16flower I have an extra doghouse bed. I’m looking for past Christmas Plushies, Corn Husk Doll, Monkey & Monkey Dummy, Leprechaun Plush Toy, Green Racing Jacket, Ambulance, Outhouse, Gas Pump, Wooden Grandfather Clock. Username in WW is sparklekitty1226

Thank you, do you by any chance have the Cat Sofa? I will add you and see if I have any of those items you want. Please message me back. :)

Gaz1943

Hi @fairy16flower I do but only one. Not sure if I want to part with it yet. Also if I see or get another one. it will be yours first :)

Ahh, thank you for your kindness. I did find a doghouse bed, but thank you for your offer. But If you do find another cat sofa, I have some christmas plushies with your name on them. Again, thank you! :)

loue354

HEY THERE GAZ1943….I THINK I MIGHT HAVE THE MONKEY MONKEY DUMMY AND MAYBE SOME CHRISTMAS PLUSHIES, ALSO HAVE THE OUTHOUSE, AMBULANCE AND WOOD GRANDFATHER CLOCK….WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR TRADE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW..THANKS LOUE354

Gaz1943

Hi @loue354 I have Trading Card 2 Shrubbery Sleeper Bed, Rares like Queen of Hearts beds, Blue Minaret Vase, Sovereign Stained Glass Window. 2010 Touring Van, other vehicles, variety of costumes, variety of plushies non Christmas ones etc.

loue354

HEY THERE GAZ1943…WHAT COSTUMES DO YOU HAPPREN TO HAVE….I DO HAVE THE MONKEY MONKEY DUMMY FOR SURE I CHECKED IN MY STORAGE ROOM TO MAKE SURE…I LIKE THE SHRUBBERY SLEEPER BED…WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR IT….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

Gaz1943

Hi @loue354 I have different Halloween costumes, Doc McStuffin Costumes, Winterfest clothing as well among others. I would be willing to trade two Shrubbery Sleeper Bed’s for the Monkey & Monkey Dummy and the Wooden Grandfather Clock. Let me know.

HEY THERE GAZ1943…WHAT HALLOWEEN COSTUMES DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE BY CHANCE…ANY FROM A WHILE AGO….PLMK….THANKS

loue354

HEY THERE GAZ1943…I AM NOT SURE IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE MY POST ASKING WHAT HALLOWEEN COSTUMES YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

loue354

HEY FAIRY16FLOWER….THEY STILL SELL THOSE ITEMS YOU WANT AT THE CURIO SHOP…YOU HAVE TO CHECK EVERY HOUR BECAUSE THE ITEMS THAT ARTE SELLS CHANGES EVERY HOUR….I MIGHT HAVE THE DOGHOUSE BED BUT I NEED TO CHECK…WHICH RARE THEME ITEMS DO YOU HAVE…DO YOU HAVE ANY EGPYTIAN THEME….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

Sorry, I don’t have any items from the Egyptian Theme, but thank you I will let you know if we can still make a deal though, ( I might have a deal with leenie.)

leenie

@fairy16flower – I don’t need the dog theme items in my dock. I am not looking for anything valuable. Just send random pet specific foods back. Do you need anything else from the dog theme?

Thank you, I don not need anymore item from the dog theme. I will send a bunch of Pet Specific Foods. Thank you! :) I will friend you, my username is snow123sun. What’s yours? Again thank you very much! I really appreciate it!

Pearl757

Hi @loue354! You mentioned you have the Cat’s Meow Garden and the Ice Palace Window. Would you be interested in the Sunny Savanna Oasis for the garden? I also have many of the deluxe monthly clothing items including the Candy Crown, Pop Star Dress, Rainbow Hat, Neo Gothic Dress, Queen of Hearts Gown, Elegant Ribbon Hat, Elegant Victorian Gown, and the Victorian Hat. PJLMK if we can work out a trade. Thanks! twinz317

loue354

HEY THERE PEARL757…SORRY BUT I ALREAD HAVE THE SUNNY SAVANNA OASIS….I REALLY NEED THE BEAN BAG BED, CATWALK (SIGNATURE PSI), JUNGLE SLIDE….I COULD KEEP IT IN CASE YOU FIND ANY OF THE ITEMS I AM LOOKING FOR….WOULD YOU CONSIDER TRADING A COUPLE OF DELUXE CLOTHING ITEMS FOR THE ICE PALACE WINDOW…PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK….THANKS LOUE354

Pearl757

Hey @loue354 ~ You seem to be a pretty experienced trader and I only started a few months ago when the forums started back up so bear with me …. from what little I understand about values, the ice palace window would equate to the candy crown or the elegant ribbon hat. I would trade either one for the window. I have very few signature items and already offered which ones I could trade but you have them already. So I was hoping more to trade the older, more valuable clothes for the Cat’s Meow Garden. It looks to me like say the elegant victorian gown and hat together would more than equal the value of the garden. Would that trade work for you? Anyway, unfortunately, I don’t have any of the items you’ve been trying to find. And I only trade out of the forums so I really don’t have a way of finding them beyond what you would have. Just let me know if you would like to work with the items I have and see if we can find a combination that works for both of us. Thanks!! twinz317

loue354

HEY THERE SPIKE0676…I HAVE THE AMBULANCE, THE TOTEM POLE (LONG RETIRED), OUTHOUSE, GAS PUMP AND WOODEN GRANDFATHER CLOCK FOR TRADE….I AM LOOKING FOR THE BEAN BAG BED, NEWER PET ITEMS, CHRISTMAS CRACKER CLOTHES, PROMO ITEMS….PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY OF THESE….OR WHAT YOU HAVE TO TRADE FOR THEM…THANKS LOUE354

Gaz1943

Hi @loue354 Sorry i don’t have any of those that you are looking for. I have other items but I am not deluxe. Only been playing for little over a year. Also spike0676 is my other account on here. I have a variety of items to may to list.

Hi. I am looking for anything heart related. Something red, pink or black or something that is in relation to hearts. I’m making a themed room. I have any exclusive item, the baby penguin plushy, some rare items (mine are mostly from Neo gothic theme) and these items : Cream soda sprinkler psi, cloud machine POTM item, Giant sandwich table retired exclusive, and 2 winterfest windows from winterfest 2011. I don’t have much to offer, sorry

spike0676

Hi @strawberry I have 2x rare red “Queen of the Hearts” beds, 2x pink “Sweetheart” beds and a “Pink Hearts Clock”. I would be interested in the baby penguin plushy, 2 winterfest windows from winterfest 2011. Also I am looking for any of these exclusives: Ambulance, Blue Dragster, Blue Wagon Racer, Back Country Outhouse, Gas Pump, Stone Elephant Statue, Webkinz Dragster and the Wooden Grandfather Clock. Please let me know and also my username in WW is sparklekitty1226

ponyunicorn

@spike0676 I have the back country outhouse, what would you offer? I believe I have the ambulance and the wooden grandfather clock as well.

Thank you, but I already have both of the beds, and I don’t need the clock. Thank you for replying though!

Pearl757

Hi @strawberrylynx! I have six items I would like to offer for your cream soda sprinkler. Only two are hearts but the others are pink or red and sound like they would make good decorations for your room. I have: heart warming wall art (large red heart for the wall), factory box of chocolates, red box with Plumpy’s engagement bracelet inside, and three individual roses in crystal vases which are light pink, pink, and red. Please let me know if you would make this trade. If not, could you make some suggestions as to what else you might be looking for? Thanks! twinz317

HEY THERE….I HAVE SOME PINK TRADING CARD THEME ITEMS….ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ANY OF THOSE ITEMS….PLEASE LET ME KNOW….I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THEM FOR THE CREAM SODA SPRINKLER OR THE CLOUD MACHINE IF YOU WANT…THANKS IAMAWEBKINZMOM2

leenie

@strawberrylynx, I sent you 6 items to go into your Valentine themed room. Just send a note back. Save your PSI, POTM, and retired items for more valuable items. If you need anything else, let me know.

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much! It was really generous of you to do that for me. I appreciate it a lot, and you just made my day. Again, thank you.

Comments are closed.