Neon Tutu Recipe Solved!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Neon Tutu Recipe Solved!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Thekitty 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Thekitty

OK so the Neon Tutu has been out since October 26, 2011 (for what I know) and everyone has been trying to figure the recipe out but no one can remember all the fails and theres so many forums trying to solve the Neon Tutu. So I made this forum for myself to post my fails and for everyone to post their fails so we can figure out the Neon Tutu recipe! Plumpy gave us some hints November 2, 2011 that said : ‘punktacular blast form the past’ which lead some of us to thinking (me too) that the black vest was in the recipe because the description of the black vest was ‘blast from the past’. It also said something about ‘dazzling’ So what I think is maybe the Ruby Red Slippers would be in the recipe because the description includes ‘dazzling’ in it! I know that doesnt look like it would be in the recipe but some of the recipes have stuff you wouldnt think would be in the recipe so It would be harder but more fun to solve! Please help if you would like it would be much appreciated!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.