New Clothing Machine Recipes Figured Out!!!!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks New Clothing Machine Recipes Figured Out!!!!!!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

<p>The beautiful blue ball gown and the rad rainbow overalls have been figured out!!! I am so exited!!! The recipe for the ball gown is= Blue Bow+Ballerina Leotard Top+Powdered Blue skirt. The rainbow overalls are= Polka Dot Pj Bottoms+Cuffed Jeans+Rainbow Boots. </p>
    <p>Hope everyone likes the recipes as much as i do! :) My username is canesfan100. I really need shuts and slips!<br />
    Keep solving recipes everyone! This is a great accomplishment!
    </p>

HEY DO U KNOW ANY HALLOWEEN RECIPES THANX AND IF U WANT TO BE MY FRIEND ON WEBKINZ MY USERNAME IS froggysarecool101 (all in lowercase

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Anonymous

trench coat : cowboy hat, dark shades, wing tip shoes

Anonymous

hey i have few more!
      sparkle pants: sparkly bow,tuxedo shoes, tan suit pants
      tabby’s glasses: lovley lepoard cap, hollywood glasses, penny loafers

i have them both. if you pair the 2 recipes together with the cardi with pink top and and slouch boots with cocker spaine.l sooooo cute!!!

Anonymous

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! THANX SO MUCH I’VE ALWAYS WANTED THE RAINBOW OVERALLS!!!!!! YOU’RE AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous

Hey that’s not even true! I tried both recipe and they don’t work! First, is it the polka dot pj top or bottom? Second, Is it the balerina top or bottom?

Comments are closed.