New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 78 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  lavadragon 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

jasmine14

And I have 64 Webkinz!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jasmine14

I wish someone on amazon store would put up a Signature Sibarian Husky for like $20 so I can buy it, because all of them are like $100-$400 dollars! Its so dumb. I mean I get why they do it because they are always in good condition! But really I wish that would happen :-{

Starkinz

YES!! I have been searching EVERYWHERE ( I even went on Google China…) for the sig Siberian husky! Can’t find it anywhere under $200. I’m just gonna keep looking though ;)

lavadragon

Ah man @Starkinz now they are up to $300. :P You know, I really did want to get one, but no way I’m paying $200 for one without the code. It’s pretty much just amazing how ridiculous the Signature prices are now. Seriously, who is going to pay $7,000 for the complete collection? Other than a millionaire… who liked Webkinz… Particularly the Signature line… It’s ridiculous. I asked for The Signature Clouded Leopard, for Christmas actually, right at the time it was around $40 new, so pretty much a month later when I checked on the price, I am astounded it was up to $100. :l You’ve gotta be kidding me right? I love GANZ as A company, they do plenty of good, but I find it to be kinda wrong when they sell *Super Rare* Virtual-Only Pets at $100 a whack. I think they sold a pet called a “Timeless Wolf” they only had 10 available and guess the price? Oh, well only for $199.99 you can own it! That’s just one little thing I don’t agree with. Yeah, they can’t help that the prices of Signature have sky-rocketed, but If they didn’t retire the line then they wouldn’t have. >.<

I would like more DOGS! I just can’t get enough Webkinz dogs! :-)

hollow79

Lol…this hasn’t been commented on for like a year :P And it has now been commented on by me! No more year-1month streak for you! Oh btw~ I’m excited for the Rainbow Rabbit, or what ever is coming out in April that is blue. Anyone else notice the top left pic is the edge of its ear and the bottom right is it’s fluffy tail?

crissy135

Hey Gennelle Happy New Year- I never get to talk to you any more :) So I was at school and showing a friend Ushie on the mobile app. I was telling them how on the computer version his back leg is what waves when you do the wave action. I would love to let our pets do actions on the phone. Is that hard for you guys to program? Thanks for letting me know!

Shopkinz67wk

I love the New & Upcoming Events! there really cool.

Comments are closed.