New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 124 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  Wildhorse58215 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Fracktail

Ok so I know this topic is all but dead but can we talk about the new Chocolate Milk Cow because it is the best thing ever 8D It’s so perfect and precious!! Look at its little droopy eyes, the big honkin’ nose, the droopy floppy puppy ears, the cartoony eyebrows 8D And the display photo even has a cute little head-tilt!! It’s just so cartoony and adorable and I love it!! Some people say that it looks too generic but I think this cow has a lot of personality shining through that tends to be overlooked. In conclusion the Chocolate Milk Cow is the best pet of 2k16 and must be protected #ChocolateMilkDefenseSquad2k16 (the cool kids still do hashtags right? or are hashbrowns the new thing)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

I’m probably joining the conversation far too late, but…. yes, the chocolate milk cow is truly amazing! XD It’s so cute and adorable and awesome and I want one so badly… my brother is really lucky, he ended up buying one last month…. it’s easy for me to become jealous of it, heh :P I definitely don’t think it looks generic, either; I think it’s a really cool webkinz, if you ask me, but that is just my opinion (I also agree with you on the lovely fox, I think that one is really cute as well, I don’t really get why so many people were hating on it last year, but ah, everyone has their own opinions, and it’s probably not everyone’s cup of tea) Hahahah, that last part is too funny XD :,D I don’t really do hashtags often, but I do like myself some hashbrowns XD

lavadragon

I would really like to see you guys make a Regular Plush Crow. Maybe for this coming fall? It would be a perfect fall pet. And, uh, possibly a Fisher in the near future? (You saw it coming.) “Silence helps them maintain stealth” That would be a perfect plush. It’s unique, cute, (so people would actually buy it), and I’m not even mentioning radical. Since they are, marvelous mustelids.

Fracktail

YESYESYESYES TAKE ALL MY YES. Crows are so awesome, they’re one of my FAVORITE BIRDDS!! They are SO smart, did you know that they can use traffic lights?? So say they want to crack open a nut they want to eat but OH GEE it’s too hard, so they go to the nearest traffic light and wait for the stop light to come on. All the cars stop, so the crow swoops down and puts the nut on the road, then gets out of the way in time for the go light to turn on. So then the cars run over the nut, breaking it open, and when the stop light turns on then the crow comes down to pick it up! OH and they also can recognize human faces??!! A group of scientists wanted to test this, so they captured some crows wearing specific human masks. Then later, they wore different masks when they brought them their food. The crows recognized the “capture masks” as threatening, while they were less wary of the “food masks”. But get this – when they turned the masks upside down, the crows TURNED THEIR HEADS UPSIDE DOWN TO SEE THE MASK AND RECOGNIZED IT. GOOD. GRAVY. And THAT is why crows are my favorite birds in the world.

lavadragon

Just a Thought: You know what really torques me off is seeing people with not one or two, (Or maybe three.) Of the same signature, is seeing them with literally seven Signature Marble Cats, or Siamese Cats (Or any other Signature actually :P ) I find that to be pretty crazy. I have two Signature Lions, but I’m not gonna go out and buy five more just for the heck of it. I’m sorry but that’s just absurd. Really, people should count themselves lucky they even have one Signature Husky, or any other (super) rare Signature. It’s like they are literally made of money. I dunno, that just kinda makes me upset when people brag or show off all of their multiple rare Signatures. (Like, 3-4 Australian Shepherds, or 3-4 Huskies.) Yeah, maybe they did pay for them “with their own money” but still, it probably makes people feel pretty bad that they can’t get one of these “Dream” Signatures. I find it to just be a bit irritating. If they actually earn their money and buy some multiple rares then I guess that’s alright instead of asking their parents.; I guess what gets me kinda mad is when kids are just down right spoiled, having their parents buy all the Signatures they could ever want. (I have never meet anyone like this, but suspect it’s probably happening.) :P Myself, I have bought all my more rarer Signatures with my own money I’ve gotten for Christmas, Holidays, Birthdays, (etc.) I just don’t flat out go to my parent and say “Hey! I want to get a Signature Aussie for $275! Can you get me it?!” No. Just, no. -Yeah, I’d love to have a couple of Golden Retrievers but I’m not about to go buy 4 at $300 a whack. But hey, that’s just me. I dunno how I feel about this exactly, It’s just kinda a bunch of mixed emotions, I understand why people like having more then one of the same (rare) Signature, but yet don’t go along with it sometimes. -What do you guys think about having more than one of the same Signature? Heh, I just thought about this at, oh lets see, 3:00 in the morning… Wow. I should get to bed :P Crazy early morning rant I guess. I can just go on and on and on about this. (o︣﹏O᷅)

Pokekinz

Well, I actually don’t have multiples of any pets right now, but I’d like to have two Signature German Shepherds, Logan and Timber. I also might want to have multiple Siberian Huskies, because they’re so awesome. :P But of course, I don’t have the money for any one of these, and anyway they’re overpriced. :P

lavadragon

I kinda want two Goldens… I was actually thinking of having the potential newest be Todi’s older sister or brother. And kinda have them always be proving Todi wrong? I don’t know. Either that or he could have an idiotic younger sister. I just find it annoying when people have like 4 or 5 of the same pet… I like “twin” pets though.

Pokekinz

Weeeeell, most of the time it’s the girls who prove the guys wrong, which kinda of annoys me (even though I’m a girl. I just kinda get sick of it :P). So, I’d probably prefer a ditzy character, but hey. Or maybe she could be bossy? Since she’s older? Apparently oldest siblings tend to be bossier. Unless they’re an only child. But she wouldn’t be. So yeah.

JadeWebkinz1

I know this is a (very) late reply but I 100% agree with you lavadragon!~kittymade

Fracktail

UNPOPULAR OPINION TIME: Why is everyone hating on the new Lovely Fox? I think it’s adorable! It’s like Thumper fused with a fluffy pink fox, and it has perky ears and a poofy tail and basically nails everything that makes a design “cute”, so to speak. Plus, I think it handles the Valentine’s motif really well; its chest fur is in the shape of a heart, so you can see that it’s meant to be Valentinesy without it dominating the whole design. It’s a subtle thing, and I like it. I’ll admit the eye markings look a little strange, but the plush pulls it off better than the virtual version because it makes it look more like natural facial markings. It’s a really well-made Webkinz, but everyone hates it! D:

Pokekinz

Well, I can’t say I hate it (actually, no, I could, but I’d be lying), but I don’t like it very much. It’s not so much the pink-ness that bothers me, I do like the FrooFroo Fox, after all, but it’s mainly cuz… I dunno, I feel like they just aren’t Webkinz-y anymore. The pose looks stiff to me, and most of the newer Webkinz are pretty stiff, which bothers me, because I like floppy toys so much (or partially floppy toys). I guess I feel like Webkinz has a style, and that this is kinda straying from it. So, I guess that’s my beef with it, weird beef though it may be. I mean, I’m pretty sure nobody else dislikes it for that reason. :P

Fracktail

I can see where you’re coming from, but looking at the pictures I feel like the pose is pretty dynamic, even while sitting still; there’s a line of motion going from its tail to its ears that makes it look all perked-up. But I see what you’re saying about the style, the older Webkinz had a distinct “Webkinz” style. But while I do miss the old models I also kinda like that they’re straying from them in a way because there seems to be more variety in the character models, like if you saw the silhouette of the Onyx Monkey then it would be immediately identifiable as the Onyx Monkey among the other monkey pets. I like that kind of variety. But that’s just me, and I can totally see where you’re coming from with the style change. (To be honest I feel like a lot of people did hate it because it was pink like you said, which I dooon’t think is a valid reason at all. Like, okay, so there’s a lot of pink stuff but surely people can look past that? I dunno, it really gets on my nerves when people dismiss stuff just because it’s girly. Like, it’s one thing to dislike a girly thing because it’s badly made, but when people hate something just because “boo it’s for GIIRRRLS” it’s like “but you are one??” It’s just…gah. I don’t like it.)

Pokekinz

Yeah, it’s really just my opinion, and I tend to have weird opinions anyway. I just remember seeing the Color Block Kitty, and I thought it looked weird, and my sister said “that doesn’t look like a Webkinz”. And I think the Harvest Owl looks a lot like a Beanie Boo. I like Beanie Boos and all, but I also like my Webkinz to look like Webkinz. Also I don’t like that the Magic “W” Signs aren’t usually on the paws anymore. That bothers me for some reason. :P Oh, and it also doesn’t look all that fluffy to me. I feel like it should be fluffier. I’d just rather have a Froo Froo Fox, heh.

Fracktail

Haha, I know what you’re talking about. I love the Colorblock Kitty but it definitely stands out from some of the classic Webkinz (something I kinda like, but again that’s just personal preference). And I think the Lovely Fox is similar to the Froo Froo Fox, but they also have different characters. Like, the Lovely Fox is all Valentinesy and cutesy-like, like a baby animal, and the Froo Froo Fox is a less juvenile fox that is also pink. So I think the Lovely Fox is different enough in its own right, even though they are pretty similar (but I guess it doesn’t hurt to have two marketable fox plushies :P)

Pokekinz

Yeah, I guess I’m sort of a fuddy-duddy when it comes to Webkinz (not just with the plushes, either). :P I don’t think I’ve found anyone outside my family who minds this stuff (about the plushes, I mean. A lot of people mind things like Webkinz X), but yeah. I’m sure people will buy it, because it certainly isn’t ugly, and it’s well made (and yeah, you’re right, the Lovely Fox and the Froo Froo Fox are a good deal different). I just wish they would do some “throwback” styled Webkinz, not necessarily with the original fur (though that might be kinda cool), but floppier, mainly. And maybe fluffier. And a less cartoonish look (which I don’t generally like in my plush toys). And now I’m rambling about the good ol’ plushes, so I think I’ll stop. :P

Fracktail

Haha no I totally get it, I think a throwback Webkinz would be pretty awesome. I’m thinking that they’ve been changing because of the changing staff, like I’m sure there have been many new staff members and members that have left, so the new ideas and styles are a reflection of that. But yeah, I do love floppy Webkinz :P

Pokekinz

Ahh, yeah, I thought that might be contributing factor. Meh, I like the older ideas and styles. ‘Course, I am an old fuddy-duddy. :P

lavadragon

What do you guys think about the new upcoming Pink Fawn/Deer? Myself, I really don’t care for it… Not that I dislike deer, they are gorgeous, but it’s pink… No offense, but nothing says Merry Christmas like a pink deer. I am not really into the “girly” Webkinz, like the Fro-Fro Fox, Pink Pony, the Cheer Puppy, or the Glamour Gecko. I don’t know, I guess I just don’t find those to be ‘cute.’ I haven’t really thought much of the newer ‘Kinz GANZ has released, for this year. :l Well, some of them, the French Bulldog was a little plain, Onyx Monkey, I highly disliked. The Plum Porcupine was a bit too purple, and the Morkie Puppy looked a little odd to me. Some of them for this year, were great though, the African Rhino, American Black Bear, Harvest Owl, Jolly Holiday Puppy, and 10 Year Puppy were all very nice, but I am getting a little sick of all the Puppies and dogs, and different remakes of the Signatures. The American Black bear, for example. There is a Signature exactly like it. Siberian Husky? Oh yes, there is the older version that looks almost just like it. I really want Ganz to make some more dragons, or a fisher! Or maybe a Tortoise… I-like-tortoises. Ever since Ganz retired the Signatures, the pets have just seemed to be remakes of older regulars, or Signatures. ~lavadragon ☃

Pokekinz

Well, actually, I do hope that they keep up with making Signatures into normal Webkinz. I mean, I really want there to be a normal African Wild Dog. *Coughcough*-Quennel-*Cough* I mean, think about it…. A normal Red Wolf! Timber Wolf! NEW WOLVES!! :D And a normal Marble Cat, Ocelot, just- just so many awesome animals. ʕ ✪㉨✪ʔ~♡ But, I do agree with you about the Blushing Fawn. I’m just not very girly, I guess…. BUT. I do actually want the FrooFroo Fox, cuz I do think it’s cute, besides the large amount of pink-sparkliness. XD Also, I have a bit of a personality worked out. But what we really need is a White Wolf Webkinz. :P

lavadragon

That, would be fantastic, The Wintermint Husky kinda reminded me of a wolf. Speaking of past pets have you seen how much the Gingerbread Puppy is on Ebay? Gosh. Around $60-up Gee, I guess it’s rare or something. Man, that’s crazy. I mean, I can understand an older Signature, but a pet from last year! Hmmmm, yeah, some of the more unique Signatures, would make a good remake, (normal red wolf… mwahahaha.) But the French Bulldog, and ones like that I don’t believe deserve remakes. A deer that wasn’t so, (In your face pink!) would have been nice, like a Gingerbread Fawn, to match last years, or a green and red one, or even a mistletoe deer. Oh cool, what is she starting to be like? –I is curious today.–

Pokekinz

Lessee… Well, first of all, she’s insanely girly. Because… She’s a Froo Froo Fox…. Yeah. She’s also not particularly bright (or knowledgeable, since she prefers to focus on things like grooming, make-up, mani-pedis, and fashion). I don’t have a lot worked out, heh. Oh, and I wanted to name her Keke. And yeah… There are soooo many expensive Webkinz. But apparently people are willing to pay that much, cuz they’re still selling. :/ Oh, and iy was a normal Westie…. I totally called that. Yup.

FennecFox

yes lava! I find myself liking the real-looking webkinz far better then those pink-ish purple-ish ones. yeah. XP And yeah, i wish webkinz would start making— you know– other pets. Yeah, like a fisher! and a new type of fish that LOOKS like a real fish type. Like a silver dollar fish. or, they could make a brown fox! those things are soooo cute. Or, of course, they could make some more dragons. Like a peanut butter and jelly dragon (lol just kidding). but really, they could make some really awesome dragons! like a… er… umm… Smoke Cloud dragon. or an eight winged dragon. pfft i doubt they would ever make that XD and Webkinz needs more WOLVES. i cant take it anymore. what happened to all the wolves? i mean, they are leavingggggg. well, not really. I just want to see more around. like a dark brown wolf, that would be cool. I hope webkinz decides to make a dark brown wolf. Yup. that would be so awesome. ~FennecFox

lavadragon

FISHER. YES. Oh, a brown fox would be pretty cool Fennec, and I just looked up what a ‘silver dollar fish’ is and it is very cool. It looks like an actual Silver Dollar! I’d like to see a fan art drawing of a ‘Peanut Butter Jelly Dragon.’ XD Heyyyyy a ‘Smoke Cloud Dragon’ sounds pretty rad. I knoooow. I don’t get why GANZ hasn’t made another Wolf lately. It’s not like If GANZ makes a new wolf plush nobody will buy it, because I would imagine it would be pretty popular.

Comments are closed.