New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 83 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  lavadragon 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

I know no one really goes on this forum anymore, but… in case anyone does…. what are your guys’s opinions on some of the new pets that Ganz has come out with this year? For the most part, I like a good majority of them (with my current favorites being the patchwork cat, baby zebra, baby bunny, oatmeal kangaroo, chameleon, and the king schnauzer)… I actually can’t think of any that I don’t like so far, though some I prefer more that others. What are some you favorites? And, are there any pets that you’re hoping Ganz will come out with this year? (I’m personally hoping for at least one or two ‘exotic’ animals, some more wolves, wild cats, foxes, and maybe something like a platypus or a sandpiper (and maybe a regular Australian Shepard or a plush sheltie, I would totally buy that)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Oh, oops, I meant to say “than”, not “that” and “some of you”, not “some you”… and “I would totally buy those”, not “I would totally buy that” in my comment above, sorry! >.< First two were autocorrect typos and the last one was a grammar error on my behalf that I should've noticed at first :P

griffoned

Why didn’t Webkinz make an anteater or a true platypus yet. They called the pink googles a platypus in a song. We also don’t have a regular armadillo. I’m pretty sure we don’t have a wild boar either.

TaffyKitty12

Those are great pet ideas! I too am really hoping that webkinz would make those, especially the platypus. I wonder why one hasn’t been made yet… I hope they can make one soon (and hopefully it would be a plush and not a virtual-only :P )

Comments are closed.