New & Upcoming Pets

Home Forums My Pets New & Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 124 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  Wildhorse58215 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

HI @Prettypikachu! Can I join your roleplay? Remember me wanting to join? I was going to use Meow, KERA(Keira) and Strawberry. Your roleplay sounds like a lot of fun. Oh, and would you mind if I use Twilightsparkle(Twilight Sparkle) instead of KERA? Since the roleplay has some things about magic, I would like to use her!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi everyone! I’ll be starting the roleplay now so here goes: It was a sunny day, partly cloudy as Coco the Pom Pom Kitty, Vanilla the Himalayan, Stealie the FrooFroo Fox, and Twinkle the Pink Pony walked over to the newly built Kinzville Art Studio. They were having an art lesson, and some friends told them to go there because whatever they paint apparently ‘does something interesting’. They arrived as a Brown Horse greeted them. “Follow me”, she said, and the pets followed. Coco looked at the canvas once she sat down – hollow. Stealie observed the paintbrushes, in which ‘Magical brushes, Inc.’ was carved into them. The covers of the paint bottles were covered in paper that said ‘Paint’, and then Twinkle walked over to them and peeled off the paper. It said ‘Plasma Paint’. “Is this place… uh, MAGIC?”, Coco said loudly after the Brown Horse ha left the room. The other three pets stared at her with wide eyes and nodded. “Uh, probably?”, Twinkle said. The Brown Horse came back into the room. “Let’s get painting, shall we?”, she asked. “No!”, they said. “We have to wait for our friends!”

TaffyKitty12

(Hey, PrettyPikachu! Thanks for starting the roleplay, this should be really fun! :) ) ~~~ One sunny kinzville day, Pikachu the fennec fox walked happily down the sidewalk. Today was the day that he, along with a few friends, were going to go to the Kinzville Art Studio to take art lessons. Gosh, this’ll be so fun! , he thought to himself, It’s a shame that Nikko’s too busy and Tall Shadow’s too shy… woulda been cool if they came, but I’m sure I’ll have a lotta fun with Scout and Ellie, too! He eventually turned from the sidewalk and walked up to a house. He knocked on the door, and a few moments later, a salt and pepper dalmatian stepped out. “Well hiya there, Pikachu”, he said, in his usual southern accent. “Hello, Scout! Ya ready to go? You said you were taking the lessons, too, right?”, asked the fox. Scout nodded, “Yep! I’m as ready as I’ll ever be”, he said, laughing, “so let’s go head on over there! Should be fun, I reckon.” He stepped outside and closed the door behind him, and the….

TaffyKitty12

~2~ .. the two started making their way down the sidewalk. “So, have ya ever been there before?”, eventually asked Pikachu. Scout shook his head, “Nope. I think it mighta been recently built, anyways. But, I’m sure it’ll be tons of fun! I tried convincin’ ol’ Fleetfoot to go, but ya know her, always havin’ to go somewhere.” Pikachu laughed a bit. He was so caught up in conversing, that he almost didn’t notice the dog walking towards them. He looked up, and saw Ellie, the signature shorthaired yorkie. “Heya, Ellie!”, exclaimed Pikachu, “Do you wanna walk with us? We’re heading to the studio, and you signed up for it, too, right?” “Hello, guys!”, she exclaimed, with a smile, “Yep, I’m heading there, too! I’d be more than happy to walk with you guys!” Scout nodded, “Alrighty, I reckon that sounds good!” The trio then walked together, eventually arrived at the art studio. They all walked inside, and Pikachu saw a few of his friends there. “Hello, Coco…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … and pals!”, exclaimed the fox, “Nice to see you guys! This should be really fun!” He smiled, and then looked around. He picked up one of the paintbrushes. Hm… looks like there’s some words carved into it, but eh, probably nothing… , he thought to himself. ~~~~ (I hope my reply was alright! Sorry if it wasn’t that good XP I’ve never had these three characters interact with each other before, eheheh… )

ilovemoonie

(Hey Prettypikachu, hope it’s okay if I reply now! I really like the way the roleplay is going so far!! :D I uh, think I was going to use Lightning, Skye, and Olaf…hopefully that’s what I told you, honestly I don’t 100% remember, heheh… :P (Also, TaffyKitty, I think we might have discussed this before, but since Olaf and Skye are going to meet Scout in our private roleplay, are we going to make this take place after and pretend that they already know each other?)) ~1~ ~~~ One lovely day in Kinzville, Olaf the Signature penguin was heading down the road towards the Kinzville Art Studio, for he and some friends were taking art lessons today. The penguin adjusted the purple sunglasses that he always wore and looked up at the blue sky. “Maybe, after I take art lessons, I’ll be able to paint a picture of the sky that looks just like the real thing!” he thought aloud. “Oh? I can already do that,” a voice from behind him said. Olaf turned around to see…

ilovemoonie

~2~ …Lightning, a Signature cougar, walking up to him. “Oh, hello, Lightning, buddy!” Olaf greeted. “Good to see ya! Are you taking art lessons today, too?” “Yes, though I don’t need them. I’m already a master of art. I’m only going because Skye invited me, and when a pretty ocelot invites you to do something, you do NOT turn it down!” Olaf laughed a bit. He wasn’t sure if Lightning was being truthful or not when he said he was a “master or art”, but being the friendly and optimistic person he was, Lightning’s boastfulness didn’t bother him much. “Well, would you like to walk there with me?” Olaf asked, and the cougar shrugged. “I guess so.” The two Webkinz continued along the path, and soon they arrived at the Art Studio. As they were walking inside, they saw a Signature ocelot in the distance. “Oh, that’s Skye!” Lightning said, raising his hand in the air and waving at her. “Hey, Skye, over here!” The ocelot smiled and approached them. …

ilovemoonie

~3~ … “Hello, Lightning, hello, Olaf, nice to see you!” “Oh, you too,” Lightning said. He was very fond of female spotted wild cats, and Skye was no exception. The trio headed into the art studio, and soon they saw some of their friends. “Hello, Coco!” Olaf greeted to a Pom Pom Kitty. “Wow, this place is nice, I’m sure this’ll be super fun!” He then turned and waved at the other Webkinz by her. Olaf then noticed a fennec fox that he recognized. “Oh, hey, Pikachu! Good to see ya here! Excited for these art lessons?” ~~~ (I hope my reply was all right!)

~1~ Meow, Twilightsparkle, and Strawberry were on there way to an art museum that their friend, Coco invited them to. “Eeee! I have never been to an art museum befoooorrreeee!!!” Meow shouted in excitement. “Neither have I. I’m just going because my friend Coco will be there. Plus I have a few fashion shows coming up! The arts may give me some ideas to make it more fabulous!” Strawberry said. “Yeah, I’m pretty sure no one would want to wear paint on them,” Meow said. “Maybe not!” Strawberry said in her original French accent. “But there IS a spotlight to every creative and magical idea to everyone,” “Whatever. Look at you! You’re wearing some fancy gown to this art museum. Yo might get paint on you,”Peu importe, I have backup outfits!” Strawberry said in French and with her accent. “Okay, but don’t say that Meow didn’t warn you,” Twilight Sparkle said. “Well, we’re here, by the way,” Strawberry said as the 3 girls entered the museum. ~1~

~2~ “AAAAAHHHH!!!!!” Meow screamed. “Use your politeness, miss Meow! I simply cannot break my ears from your, screaming,” Strawberry said. They all saw the others waiting in the other room. Twilightsparkle saw her friend Skye. “Skyyyyyyye!” Twilight said flying over to where Skye was. “How are you? Wow, I haven’t seen you forever! I last saw you at Snowball’s party. How have you been?” Twilightsparkle asked the ocelot. Strawberry, the pom pom kitty cat walked over to Coco. “Bonjour, Coco! How are you doing? And I love your outfit! It’s very lovely. Who’s the designer?” Strawberry asked. Meow was looking around she bumped into an art statue it almost fell, but she quickly pushed it back up before it fell down. Meow saw a brush. She picked it up and it had something craved inside of it. ‘Magical Brushes Inc.’ it said. “Is this place filled with…” Meow started to say as she looked at everyone who was there. “Nah, it can’t be. Magic doesn’t even exist,” she said to herself. ~2~

~3~ Meow just thought to herself. “This place is suppose to be art, magic isn’t even real,” she said to herself. But then again she thought “Twilight has magic, and there’s Webkinz magic, but really, does it really exist?” Meow asked herself. She ignored the paintbrush and went over to see everyone else. She didn’t recognize anyone but Pikachu. His theory about magic would be about cookies. She sighed and walked over to this shorthaired yorkie. “Hi! My name is Meow! Uh, would you give me your theory about magic? This place seems odd, and I don’t believe in magic, but would you?” Meow asked shyly. She was scared around other people who she didn’t know, but she was brave to ask about questions. Along with Strawberry, “Oh, and did you see the new perfume in the W-shop? It’s called ‘Scent O’ Berry Rose’. It hits the fashion!” Strawberry said. ~3~ ~~~~~~~~(I hope my reply was okay! It’s 9boogirl’s turn next, I think.)~~~~~~~~

My turn! Coco looked around, and it looked like everyone was here. The Brown Horse docent came back into the art room, and greeted everyone. “Hello, everyone, and welcome to Mag-Kinzville Art Studio. Please have a seat.” The paint was poured, and they started painting. “First, paint the sun.” “Does this work?”, Twinkle shouted, pointing at a yellow blob. “Uh, sure?”, the Brown Horse said. Later, she said, “Let’s paint clouds to add mois- Uh, contrast to the painting.” The brown Horse’s painting was beautiful, Daisies and Sunflowers blooming in amidst the grassy green field. “You may want to paint like me if you want to stay together,” she said. “It IS recommended. ” All of the pets gave each other glares, as the Brown Horse’s expression changed into a nervous smile. “Now for the final touches!”, she said to the pets. “Now get your clear paint, and paint it on. Tell me when you’re done! (They’ll all be done when the turn comes back to me.)

TaffyKitty12

~1~ (Hey, ilovemoonie! Sure! We can say that our roleplay took place before hand, so Scout will already know Skye and Olaf!) Pikachu looked around and smiled. This should be a fun activity for him and his pals! He almost didn’t notice someone talking to him. He turned around, and saw Olaf, the signature penguin. “Oh, heya, Olaf!”, he exclaimed, “Nice to see ya here!” Scout peeked up a bit, and turned around, “Oh, howdy there, Skye and Olaf!”, said the Dalmatian, “It’s great to see y’all here! Is he a friend of yours?”, he asked, gesturing towards the cougar. Ellie waved, “Hello! Don’t think I’ve met you three before. I’m Ellie!” Pikachu nodded, “Yeah, this should be fun! I can’t wait for it to start!” He then turned around and saw another pet speaking to him. “Hello there, Meow! It is nice to meet you! My name is Pikachu!”, he said with a smile, “Oh, my opinion on magic?…

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … Hm…. I dunno… I think magical things probably exist, but that’s just me!” His attention then turned towards to brown horse, who came into the room. Pikachu took his seat, with Scout sitting next to him on his left and Ellie on his right. “Aw, sweet! Now we can get to painting!”, he said. He picked up his brush, and dabbed it in some of the yellow stuff. He painted a circle, with some triangular ‘beams’ coming off of it. He then glanced over to Ellie to see her progress, and was stunned to see how much better it was than his. “Whoa… you have some talent there, Ellie!”, he commented. Ellie laughed a bit, “Thanks! I’ve had some practice, but really, yours is pretty good, too!” Scout didn’t talk, for as much as he loved to chat with his friends, he was much more focused on making his artwork. He fidgeted with his neck bandana a bit, and then started to paint a sun. Next….

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … after the horse told them to paint clouds, Pikachu started painting horizontal, oval-shaped things close to his sun. Ellie and Scout did the same, though theirs probably turned out better. However, Pikachu didn’t let it bother him… everyone had their own talents and abilities, and perhaps painting wasn’t one of his strongest. As long as it looked good to him, that was enough! He smiled a bit at what he had so far. Maybe I can give it to Tall as a present later on? I’m sure she’d like it! He occasionally glanced up to make sure he was following the horse’s instructions, but was a bit confused by her last direction. “Huh, clear paint? I wonder what that’s for…”, he said, half to himself. Scout shrugged, “I dunno. Maybe it’s like a protective sorta paint of some sorts.. to keep it from smearin’ or smudgin’?” Ellie looked unsure, too, but the three pals decided…

TaffyKitty12

~4~ … to go ahead and use it, anyways.

ilovemoonie

~1~ (Hey, TaffyKitty! Okay, that sounds good! We can just do that, then. :) ) “Hey, Pikachu, hey Scout!” Olaf said. “Nice to see ya here as well!” “Hello!” Skye greeted with a wave of her paw. She was about to answer Scout’s question, but Lightning beat her to it. “Oh, yeah, I’m a friend of theirs. I mean, I guess Olaf is my friend. The name’s Lightning,” the cougar said, trying to sound cool to impress Skye. “Oh, hey there, Ellie! Nice to meet you!” Olaf said to the yorkie. “Yep, this should be super fun! I can’t wait to begin!” “Yes, I just love art!” Skye nodded in agreement. She then turned around to see that another pet was talking to her.”Oh, hi, Twilightsparkle!” she greeted. “It’s nice to see you here! I’ve been doing well, thank you! How about you?” Skye then turned toward the brown horse as she came back into the room. “Oh boy, we’re starting!” Olaf cried. He sat down, and Skye and Lightning sat next to him. The brown horse told them to paint the sun, so Olaf followed the instructions and painted a yellow circle at the top of his paper. …

ilovemoonie

~2~ … “Ta-da!” he said, and Lightning looked over at it. “Uh…is that supposed to be the sun, or a smiley face without…the face?” “Well, I think you did a lovely job, Olaf!” Skye replied, smiling. She drew her own sun, and then waited for the next instructions. “Thank you, Skye! I do rather like it,” Olaf said. Next, the brown horse told them to draw some clouds. At first, Olaf just drew ovals next to his sun, but when he looked over at Skye and Lightning’s drawings he saw that their clouds looked more puffy, so he followed their examples and finished his. Lastly, the horse told them to add clear paint to their pictures. At first, the trio was rather confused. (Well, not so much Olaf. He thought nothing of it and painted it on immediately.) “I wonder why we need clear paint?” Skye whispered to Lightning. “I dunno. I guess we’d better do it anyway.” The two put the clear paint on their pictures, and then Lightning raised his paw and cried out, “I’m finished!” “Lightning, not so loud, you don’t want to distract people,” Skye whispered. …

ilovemoonie

~3~ … Though if a normal person had told him this, Lightning probably would’ve started arguing with them, he liked Skye, so he simply nodded and stayed quiet.

~1~ Meow looked at Pikachu. “Oh, thanks for giving me you speech, PIKACHU,” Meow said as she gritted her teeth. She meant to ask that shorthaired yorkie(Ellie, but she did not know her name yet) As with Twilightsparkle and Skye, “That’s great news! I’m doing well!” Twilight said as Lightning approached them both. He started to flirt. Twilight just said “Oh no,” to herself. There was nothing wrong with Lightning, but he…sorta had crushes on female spotted cats. “Hi Lightning! How are you?” Twilightsparkle asked him. Just then, a brown mare announced that they were starting. Twilightsparkle, Meow, and Strawberry all took a seat that had an easel too. “Yay! I’m going to paint the sun!” Meow said as she got out her pain and threw it at Strawberry accidentally. ” Manquer Meow! Don’t!” Strawberry yelled as yellow paint got all over her stunning prom dress(LOL she wore one there) Everyone giggled. “Well, I-I-I have backup outfits!” Strawberry said in a french accent. ~1~

~2~ Strawberry quickly got another outfit out and put it on her as fast as she could. “Great, a wedding- I mean a white flowery dress just to paint,” Twilightsparkle said as she started to paint the sun along with touches of daisies in a field. “Let’s try this again,” Meow said. Strawberry backed up from where Meow was. Meow got out a spongy round brush and splatted the yellow paint on the easel. “Is this okay?” Meow asked. “It’s great, Twilight said as she started to add clouds and a blue background like a sky(not referring to you, @ilovemoonie, dude, Lightning should draw a picture of Skye!) “Ooh la la!” Strawberry said looking at Twilightsparkle’s art. “My goodness, you have a talent of art!” Strawberry said. “Thanks, yours is, um…uhhh…great too?” Twilightsparkle said. Strawberry drew hers a little bit too… Paris-y. “I’m almost finished,” Meow said as she paw printed clouds on the easel with a yellow glob in the middle. ~2~ (It’s now @Prettypikachu’s turn)

“All finished?”, the Brown Horse asked expectantly. She trotted around the room, observing every detail. “Finally, you put the port-clear paint onto the canvas…”, she said, annoyed. Coco went to pick her picture up, as the Brown Horse yelled. “Nooo!” But it was too late. Coco’s paw was already stuck in the picture! All of the others gasped and tried to help Coco, but the Brown Horse had already pushed her into the painting. “Twinkle! Call someone!” Twinkle quickly took out her sparkle phone. “No connection -”, her phone read. “Oh, drat!” “Connection’s lost?”, Vanilla slowly and worriedly asked. “Yeah!” The Brown Horse jumped into Coco’s painting, as did Twinkle to help her. Vanilla tried to pick hers up and throw it out a window, no sooner than she got sucked in. “Somebody, help! My paw!” Stealie quickly raced in after, calling out to the other pets. “Help us!” ~ Coco looked around – the clouds were blocking the sun, in a field of daisies not far away was where Stealie and Vanilla were. “Woah…”

“So, that’s why you wanted us to paint the same?”, Twinkle asked the Brown Horse. “Uhm, ahhhh!”, she said, as she got on all fours and warped away into a nighttime sky. “Follow her!”, Coco instructed, as the four ran towards the black vortex. “C’mon!” ~ The Brown Horse laughed, as she morphed into a Midnight Carousel Horse. “Hee, hee! They’ll never find me!” Suddenly, Coco jumped through the portal and looked shocked. “You magical wizard!” She then jumped back out, bumping into the others. “Don’t go in.” They ran towards the blue sky again, hoping to escape the ‘Paint Realm’. (Hope you guys liked that part! It was fun to make ~ It’s now @ilovemoonie’s turn!)

TaffyKitty12

~1~ Pikachu looked at the clear paint. He still didn’t know what it was for, but oh well. He picked up his brush, and was right about to paint it on, when he heard someone yelling. He turned around in time to see Coco’s of stuck in her painting. “What’s goin’ on?”, asked Scout, looking up from his painting. Pikachu shrugged, “I dunno, but we’d better help!” He dashed out of his chair and ran by her, but it was too late… He scratched his head. “Huh… where’d she go?” Ellie got up, and cautiously approached him, “This is rather odd. Does anyone know what happened?” “Not me, I didn’t see nothing ’cause everyone was blockin’ my view”, replied Scout. Pikachu then saw the brown horse and Twinkle jump into the painting. “Whoa, did you see that???!”, exclaimed the fox, in disbelief, “What is goin’ on?” Scout’s eyes widen, “Maybe we should leave…”

TaffyKitty12

~2~ … he asked. Ellie started backing away, “I don’t know about this…” Pikachu shook his head, “I would go, but we should try to help ‘em! C’mon, guys!”, he exclaimed, as he jumped into one of the paintings. Scout and Ellie looked at each other. “Ladies first”, said Scout, doing some sort of dramatic bow. Ellie gulped, and then jumped in, with Scout reluctantly doing the same. ~~~ Once inside the painting, Pikachu looked around. “Whoa… this is crazy….”, he said, half to himself. He noticed some of Coco’s friends not too far off, and ran towards them, “Do you guys know what’s happening?”, he asked, “This is really strange….” Ellie then appeared behind him, almost giving him a scare, but he smiled after a moment, “Glad ya guys decided to come in and not leave me”, he said, with a laugh. “Oh… of course!”, said Ellie. Scout then unexpectedly, fell right next to Ellie, landing…

TaffyKitty12

~3~ … half on his face. Ellie jumped back a bit, “Whoa, you almost scared me!”, she exclaimed, with a slight laugh. Scout got up and brushed himself off, and looked around. “What in the world is this place?”, he asked. ~~~~

Sorry for the mix up, Taffy! It was your turn, not Moonie’s, but since you replied it’s now Moonie’s turn. Thank you for taking your turn and changing the tags, I don’t know how I made that silly mistake XP

Can I join?

Anyone have any retired pets ? , most of my collection is full of them . Does anyone recommend a new one ?

TaffyKitty12

I know no one really goes on this forum anymore, but… in case anyone does…. what are your guys’s opinions on some of the new pets that Ganz has come out with this year? For the most part, I like a good majority of them (with my current favorites being the patchwork cat, baby zebra, baby bunny, oatmeal kangaroo, chameleon, and the king schnauzer)… I actually can’t think of any that I don’t like so far, though some I prefer more that others. What are some you favorites? And, are there any pets that you’re hoping Ganz will come out with this year? (I’m personally hoping for at least one or two ‘exotic’ animals, some more wolves, wild cats, foxes, and maybe something like a platypus or a sandpiper (and maybe a regular Australian Shepard or a plush sheltie, I would totally buy that)

TaffyKitty12

Oh, oops, I meant to say “than”, not “that” and “some of you”, not “some you”… and “I would totally buy those”, not “I would totally buy that” in my comment above, sorry! >.< First two were autocorrect typos and the last one was a grammar error on my behalf that I should've noticed at first :P

griffoned

Why didn’t Webkinz make an anteater or a true platypus yet. They called the pink googles a platypus in a song. We also don’t have a regular armadillo. I’m pretty sure we don’t have a wild boar either.

TaffyKitty12

Those are great pet ideas! I too am really hoping that webkinz would make those, especially the platypus. I wonder why one hasn’t been made yet… I hope they can make one soon (and hopefully it would be a plush and not a virtual-only :P )

Comments are closed.