PETS PETS PETS!!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives PETS PETS PETS!!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  lilmonkeydan 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

This is a forum on what webkinz pets you just got, there personality, and name, and gender. I ordered a Rockerz Monkey from eBay, i just got him today. I named him Wriley, He plays guitar for the Rockerz :). ATM i am waiting for my Rockerz Papillon, Poppie, to arrive….. -Excited Bengal Tiger-

Stealthstorm

Hi guys! My latest pet has been the Love Monkey. I named her Valentine (girl). Her personality is sweet, kind, and shy. She is really good at school, especially English!

lilmonkeydan

I just got two webkinz and I bought them at the same time so here are two first is a boston terrier he is a boy and his name is blackie and his personality is well I do not know which one is his personality so I will read you the whole thing. hi I am blackie. I know we are going to be best friends forever! I have been told that I am smart, smart and a good athlete.i love telling funny jokes.i am best friends with a lucky dino.i will let you in on a secret.i love bananas and I have always wanted a toy guitar. there is the first one and here is the second one it is a koala and her name is emma and she is a girl and her personality is well I do not know again so I will read the whole story here it is. hi I am emma. thanks for adopting me! I like being curious, curious whiz kid. I think collecting coins is really awesome. I am friends with a petal puppy. if it was my birthday, I would love to eat pancakes, and get a tubby tummies[TM] tan bear. there you are my two newest webkinz pets. bye oh and can you friend me?

bgos

I do! Please!

kkreynolds

if you want a new and un used husky cod I can give it to you just tell me

texasmickey2

OMGosh can i plz have it!!!!! I’ve been wanting one forever!!!!!!!

Poppie has just come! i logged her in, and im swapping her costume with the Rockerz Cat’s, who’s name is Candy……. i cant find the tutu tho….. i know for shizzle i didnt trade it. OH WELL…. ill find it xD

lilmonkeydan

HEY PANTHERATIGRISTIGRIS CAN YOU FRIEND ME PLEASE!!!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.