Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

redgreen

I have a question. Is it possible to send a letter to Plumpy and get it posted? also is it possible to do the wish of the day? please answer

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

redgreen

I did not mean to say Wshop I meant Arcade… That was weird…

redgreen

Sorry bout that. That was supposed to go on my arcade game question :D

playnowpuppy

Hi redgreen! Yes it is possible for Plumpy to answer your question but keep in mind there is a lot of questions fans want to know so if u don’t get your question answered keep trying :) Are u wondering how to ask Plumpy questions? If so this is how :) go to contact us in the kinzville newspaper then scroll down to the bottom where u will see Plumpy then just click on Plumpy type a question and send :) For your next question yes u could get the wish of the day but of courss there are many webkinz players who wish for the wish of the day so don’t be sad if u don’t get the wish of the day there is still many other chances for u to get it :)

redgreen

have you ever won the wish of the day?

redgreen, I haven’t won the wish of the day, but I do know 2 others who have. So keep wishing. ~MORHB~

ojibwa

What is the wish of the day?

My grandma’s account, which she has graciously given to us now that she can’t get on the computer won the wish of the day. We had wished for the medieval tent because she had a beautiful medieval room on her account! She got a letter congratulating her but we already knew because when we went to make the wish that day, there was Abby (gray cat) with her tent!!!!

sweetgreets4

No

Hiccupastrid

No

I have 3 accounts and one of them did win the Wish of the day. The account that I play on all the time has not won. The other 2 accounts I don’t have time to play but did win one day when I did play. I have also won 3 wishing wells on the center row But received 2 papers and when I exed out the top paper it also took my winning prize page. I’ll keep trying!! You too!! catladyinpajamas

AylaC

I have! But instead of only one thing, they sent me two of the same things

prprprprp

Hi redgreen, if you go to contact us in the newspaper, then scroll down to the bottom of the list, you will find a section for writing letters to plumpy. You then write your message, and send it. Plumpy only releases a few of the messages she gets though, so you might get it published, or you might not. I’d say give it a try! :) And for you second question, yes, it is possible to do a wish of the day yourself! :) Once a day everyday, you can click on the glass ball next to Amanda Panda, and then click on the item you want to wish for. A confirmation message will come up, then you can say yes if it was the right item. The next day, they will release the other day’s winner. So, the answer to both of your questions, basicly, is yes! :) Hope that helped, redgreen!

iloveGod12

prprprprp, I’ve never heard a reply from Plumpy. I have asked a lot of questions to her too!! How come she never replies to me? Please help!

popy380

it is possible, but not likely. real people DO get their letters posted and DO win the wish of the day, but there might be, oh, maybe a million people trying to get the wish of the day or plumpy. since they can only do one player at a time, it’s not likely. but keep trying! ;)

i’m building a building kit in my pets room (the homemade hot air balloon). I got all the pieces I needed from my friends, except whenever I click the build button, the cloud of smoke and hammers appear, except no new parts are added to the hot air balloon. right now it is on build number 14 out of 3. I’ve clicked build 14 times except it doesn’t change and won’t let me finish my building kit. can someone help me with this problem?!?! ~ Jayfeather ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

halo8717

I’ve had the same problem. What do we do to complete our balloon?

Yellowhedgehog – I remember one balloon kit we got free for a challenge or something didn’t complete, but the kits from the wshop do. Have you tried to purchase another and see if you can complete it?If it works then sell the glitched one back to the wshop. ~MORHB~

ok thanks. I’ll try that. ~ Jayfeather ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

prprprprp

Hey, if you want, I can try to answer every question asked here, as long as I know the answer! :) I don’t really have any questions about places in Webkinz though.

Hi prprprprp, I am hoping you can help me. Everyday I log on to Webkinz World and go to the arcade. I play SPREE!, and I look and I only have one dice to roll instead of two. I think this started last week. Any suggestions? Thanks!

BluEcho

I saw where they said the mayor reduced it to one roll a day and they were working on changing it to say 1 instead of 2. maybe the update on the 25th will fix it

is it possible to get your ban time from the clubhouse (KCP) reduced a little bit? i am very sad that i have been banned for nothing.

LunaKnightJr

I’m sorry that you got banned from clubhouse for no reason at all. I’m pretty sure it is a glitch and that they will fix it soon. Although then again, this was posted a year ago, so I’m pretty sure the glitch is gone and you are not banned anymore from the clubhouse anymore. Then again, at my old school, there was a student who played on club penguin ( at the time I was only aloud to play Bearville on my computer) who told on kids who didn’t do anything wrong, so that might have been the reason why you were banned from the clubhouse.

What do you do if there isn’t anyplace left to dig in Adventure Land and they say that you haven’t completed your task?

shoshoneno1

My favorite is my Fantasy Garden. I still have trouble with the Sno-Cone and Moonberry plants. They don’t respond when watered, weeded or harvested like the other plants do. When will they be fixed like the rest of the berry plants were? It sure makes gardening easier and more fun. My vegetable garden works just fine. I can earn lots of Kinzcash selling vegetables.

markg97

Hi shoshoneno1, You might have to clear your cache they did an update that fixed that problem. I had donuts seeds that did the same thing. I have a Strawberry room that gets me over 2,500-3,000+ KC when harvest and pumpkins that gets over 700-1,000 KC when harvest. My Favorite place is the Kinzville Academy and the Arcade, I’m having a tough time on the last level of the Strength Class 33 more classes to go and I will be finish but the time keeps running out every time I get down to 3-1. they need to add 5 seconds.

shoshoneno1

Hi markg97. I tried your suggestion about clearing my cache, but that didn’t work. I still think they missed the Moonberries and Sno-Cones when they did their fix. And I agree with you about the Strength Class in the Academy. I’m still on Level 7 and having the same trouble you are. 5 more seconds would really help. I admire your stick-to-itive-ness with a strawberry room. I never thought of separating the veggies and fruits into separate rooms. You are a genius. Regards, shoshoneno1

markg97

Hi Shoshoneno1, That’s strange but since I don’t have those plants I guess they did miss some of them. I didn’t separate all of them 7 seeds into different gardens (to many for me to take care of) I just did it for the names the Strawberry room name is “Strawberry Fields Forever” (after the song) and the “It;s a great pumpkin patch Charlie Brown” (after the show). And I put in the suggestions forums if they can add 5 seconds to the class and or bring back tutoring (were you paid to pass the classes). See you around W.W

linnyjo358

The kinzville academy will never let me do the strength class. That’s the only class that has not been working and I can’t go back to another class, I actually have to log out. Hard to complete my challenges when I can’t get my strength level to go up.

sawyer3609

my kinzville academy sped up my stuff in my classes today and It made my poor charming rat Named Bofur (after hobbit character) fail all three classes, even the speed one was not working the strength one just was impossible to work with and the agility class would not let me jump…

I personally love the W Shop!

playnowpuppy

my fave place in Webkinz world is the the Caurio shop!!!!!!!!!

popy380

mine too! Artie is so awesome! I visit him so much, now he TELLS me the EXACT hour when he’ll have a rare, and tell me if there’s a sale! I tip him all the time ’cause he’s AWESOME! I wish HE was running for mayor, Artie would be much better then Cowabelle or Daisy. :)

I L(“)VE ARTE 2! HEY WHOZ GOT THIS MESSAGE FROM HIM: “THERE YOu ARE. ALWAYS NICE TO SEE YOU. MY SHOP IS YOUR SHOP.”? DO YOU HAVE IT POPY 380?

I love the Curio Shop! And I finally saw the Colossal Movie Screen. Someone told me quite a few years ago there was one to go with Movie Theme Room but it’s not in the WShop. It is 40000! Definitely didn’t have that. I wish I knew when and where I can get?

dris123

hi gennelle i have a question, how do you report a webkinz??

PurpleKate42

I’m having trouble using coupons in wshop. Like I click the coupon button and try to drag it to where it says, but it doesn’t accept it. No message pops up or anything.

1013mom

Hi… I too had problems the other day trying to use a coupon. I haven’t tried since then so I hope the problem has been fixed

I am having the exact same problem too. (Ignore my other comment about this, I did not see that others had already commented the problem.)

browneyedcat

Please contact ganz about your problem. }browneyedcat{

For some reason, I have not been able to use coupons in the W Shop recently. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Yes I have but Webkinz said in their latest update they have fixed it. Hope this helps! :)

grammyof9

I can not sell anything at the W Shop? Why is that? I won’t give me any of my stuff to sell. I don’t understand.

mnd2011

Hi Gennelle … I logged in very early this past Monday morning and clicked on the “I Love Webkinz” heart to get my daily food item and cash…. however, Sunday’s food item came up not Monday’s. I waited to see if it would correct itself but, today is Thursday and it’s still showing Sunday’s food item and Monday is still blocked as tho I didn’t click on the daily box. Can you please correct this for me? Thanks!

Crazydog732

I tried to put a Mazin hamster on my account a few days ago. When I put in the code it I have gave me the pet but said the code was locked. So I am not able to play Mazin Hamsters even though I have a Hamster. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!P.S I am totally freaking out> :(

BluEcho

I am also having code issues. I put in a bunch of codes from cards and some said they were used already, then it said I was blocked for 24 hours and my account would be terminated if I did it again. I am sure that I entered them right and I don’t think it’s my fault that they don’t work, but Im afraid to enter more because I would hate to lose all my pets and hard work. So I stuck with unusable cards. Im sorry that you cant play hamsters Crazydog732. I hope they fix their code stuff soon

jimi66

I can never find dicekinz. Ran across it today and went and it said I could buy more dice at the W shop but I can’t find them either. Any help?

Comments are closed.