Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

college20

The Adventure Park doesn’t seem to be functioning properly for me. I’m in the middle of a quest where I need to find two things in the caves, and I’ve found one, but after digging up all that I can, I still can’t find the other item. Any ideas or ways to help me? Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NED1998

I can’t figure out how to turn adds on ( I thought I had them on before) I would like to be able to view the “movie” (adds) in the new club house room. my whole family has tried to figure it out so we need fairly specific direction, Thank you in advance for your help.

FreeBird

My question is about the Academy – When a pet clears level 10 in a subject – it lowers the amount of classes the other pets have to do in the subject. Is there a limit on how many pets that will clear level 10 for the lowering of classes? Because I have had my pets clear level 10 (with other pets who have already cleared it) and the amount of classes are not being lowered for my other pets? Thanks

kiwikat

Hi I have a technical problem with my mail. It shows a 1 but when I go into it its gone and there’s no mail to open. I think I missed to open one and I’ve scrolled all the way down and everything is opened so I think something got missed. I was hoping you could bring it back so I can open or just take the 1 away…thank you tnt3636

what is the point of giving a tip at the Curio? like i mean does it do anything or get us anything? just wondering thanks

masterskull1

If you give Artie a tip everyday, he will give you hints to when he will have rare items.

rinoav

Tipping Arte or buying items from him helps you move up levels. The higher the level, the more benefits you receive from him as a customer. @rebelforever101

Comments are closed.