Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

K626HTR

Everytime I try to roll a die in Spree, the game freezes. Does this happen to anyone else? It also makes this weird sound, the car engine sound, and it doesn’t stop… I really want to play Spree again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

J3mkinz

I’m wondering how to find the Wacky Bingoz game. I’ve done a lot of searching and I can’t find it. My pets are asking to play and are very unhappy when I can’t fulfill their wishes. Thanks for any help!!

sally
        Key Master

There is a link to it from the Today’s Activities page

I recently bought the movie studio and every single thing I try to title it it won’t let me! Including the words Webkinz and Movie. I can’t use my movie studio which I paid a lot for because if I don’t put a title in I can’t make my movie. Why is it doing this?

arnyrose

Hey, so I have recently decided to look at Webkinz again, but I have changed my first name from the original name I had on my account. This would not be an issue to me but now everytime I give my pet something they address me with my previous name. Is there an option to change my name so I don’t have to see my old one? Thanks

17plum

There is an issue with Atlantiles. Our family has 2 accounts, and have beaten level 8 on both. The game hangs on the congratulations screen, and no trophy is awarded.

Comments are closed.