Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

sev02

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this, but there sees to be a bug for me with the “Looking for the Lost city” quest. One of the tasks is “purchase any threee items from the Coral Reef” theme. I have now purchased three items on three separate occasions (so 9 items total) but it says I’ve purchased 0 /3.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Thank you for letting us know. It should be fixed with the next regular maintenance on March 29.

anna915

for theeday i haven see dr.quack in the park can yu tell me way

magickeet

You need to have your ads turned on. Dr Quack is always in the park for me.

I started an adventure at the Adventure Park, am supposed to find 3 crystals in the caves and have dug up every spot and only have 2 crystals. now what do I do? it won’t let me do anything else….please help

sally
        Key Master

Please contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com – they can reset your dig sites so you can keep searching.

AlinaLynne

Is there somewhere where I can post a question about Webkinz on mobile? Like can I and where can I enter feature codes on the mobile app? And is it worth it to get the deluxe membership if you only have access to the mobile app?

sally
        Key Master

Unfortunately, the Code Shop is not yet available on mobile, so any Feature Codes would have to be entered from the website. Deluxe membership on the app will gain you access to the Deluxe games currently available in the Arcade on mobile, as well as access to any of the Deluxe-only items in the mobile W Shop. Depending on your subscription level, you may also receive a monthly gift box and eStore points, which you can use to buy eStore items from the W Shop on mobile. We are still working on moving over all of the website’s features to mobile, but things like the Today’s Activities page and Vacation Island are not yet available.

Pokekinz

When I spun the Wheel of Wishes today, I won the Tabby’s Desk item. However, it didn’t show up in my dock.. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments are closed.