Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

laurenkaelee

How do I add the employment office to my kinzville map?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

17plum

I’m just curious… How many thousands of hours am I going to have to play Atomic before the game rewards me with 3 stars on Level 6-3? I have been playing this level for what seems like a couple of years without success. Now, everytime I play, the game glitches out, and freezes after I have cleared all of the tiles. Any help would be appreciated.

Storm0870

I can’t find kinzville academy or artes curio shop. Can someone tell me how to get to them please?

sally
        Key Master

If you are using the mobile app, those sections have not yet been added. You will have to use a browser on a computer to visit webkinz.com. Then those sections will be available from the Things To Do menu.

1641pony

Hey Webkinz. I am having trouble with the employment office. I can not do any jobs. How can I do them again? I cannot hit the start job button. How do I fix it?

sally
        Key Master

Some jobs have prerequisites before you can do them. If you are trying to play an easy job and it’s not letting you hit the button, please try a different browser. Otherwise, contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com

sev02

I seem to have a bug when I go to the Kinsville Academy. If I switch pets and then go there and attend a class, the class animation shows te pet it was on when I logged in. It still gives the credit to the right pet, it’s just the animation that messes up (and I think it might put the class on the level of the wrong pet too, but I’m not sure). To avoid this/fix it I have to switch pets to the pet I want, then log out and back in.

TaffyKitty12

The same thing happens to me, too! I’m glad I’m not the only one, I almost thought I was my computer at first… but yes, I am experiencing the same bug. If I use my yorkie, for example, when I’m first on, and then switch to my jaguar and do a class with him, it shows my yorkie doing the classes, not the jaguar. But, when I’m done, it still gives the credit to the jaguar. It’s very strange…. I hope webkinz is able to fix it soon

Comments are closed.