Places in Webkinz World

Home Forums Ask Questions Places in Webkinz World

This topic contains 617 replies, has 326 voices, and was last updated by  gdl2002 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hiccupastrid

If you have any questions ask me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hiccupastrid

If you have any questions please ask me and I will try to answer you in an week or less.

sparkle1627

A note to webkinz: WackyER Zingoz game needs fixing! I played it over and over again, beating 13000 points and one time it said no trophy, another time it said cannot collect, many other times it throws me out even though I should still be playing. I beat the pet that had high score 3 times over and got knocked out. ???????

Jole1993

I tryed to go to my estore acct. today, I am a Delux member But, I haven’t been there in a few months. So I was planning to spend some of my estore points that should be pilling up. But when I tryed to log in to said “User is disabled” how did this happen & why ? How can I get it fixed & will all my estore points be there?

sally
        Key Master

Please get in touch with ganzestorecs@ganz.com — they can unlock your account.

Iluvsticker

Why did they close down Mazin Hamsters?? THAT WAS MY BIGGEST CHILDHOOD MEMORY LOST!! Please answer back! I am so depressed right now!

Hiccupastrid

I think they didn’t have enough money to do that game

Comments are closed.