Please click here! Bring back the User Photo

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Please click here! Bring back the User Photo

This topic contains 30 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Pokekinz 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

TheDisciple

Hey y’all! If any of y’all have been on here for awhile, I need your help. About 3 years ago I had an account on here called MyWebkinzRok. Well, I LOVED when everyone chose a Webkinz pet to represent them. It had a photo of the pet and your username underneath by your response. I think it really helps show who you are. Please reply if you think Ganz should bring this feature back! ~God Bless

mollyberger

I am new but I agree ! that would be totally cool!

I thought they brought it back?

True2MyWord1

They did bring it back @demilovato820jdg724, but not when you reply in a forum. Oh well… :P

Priceless

Oh! That’s What happened idk (Which mean I didn’t know NOT I don’t know lol)

Stealthstorm

Thanks Misty! :D Want to be friends on WW? ~The Disciple

True2MyWord1

I definitely agree with you @TheDisciple! Bring back the user photos! They showed your personality so people wouldn’t have to do the “What Signature Pet Are You?” quizzes and all that jazz. Be sure to friend me on Webkinz! I support your cause, True2MyWord1

Misty900

Welcome Back TheDisicple! We’re Glad You’re Here! I Am Kind Of New Here; I Joined October 31th! :D

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.