Tips & Tricks

Home Forums The Arcade Tips & Tricks

This topic contains 57 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  mommybear 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

markg97

Here’s random tips for some games, Ant Mania- Power Up last up-to 12 seconds on the board. Bananza- There’s a glitch on level 17 that (some time) prevents you from passing the level/game. Candy Bash 2- the green ‘fruit’ that is drop is extra life(s) and the ‘tacos’ are extra points. Go-Go Googles- the White Google jumps higher (hit the space bar to change them around). Plumpy Hair Dresser- There’s a Glitch on level 6 that prevent you from doing the bangs, To get around this Problem used the Curler/straightener/Braider FIRST then color, then cut. Where’s Wacky- After certain level(s) extra color card are added i.e. from blue to green and blue (I think level 12 is were it starts). Whimsy Skies- Hit the Purple Dragons with the clouds for extra points. And Zingoz Bounce- Try hitting the ball vertically and after you hit the ball a number of time the ball changes color and is worth more points. Hope this Helps!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

prprprprp

Why am I the only one who posted on here!?!?

Da_Cool_Kid

Maybe because your the only one who has tips? I dunno.. Have any tips for Zacky’s Quest? I can only get past the first stage. After that… Geez I’m no good! xD

sharing tips is showing how to win. Maybe that is why. sorry I was late to reply

Kileyt2001

People are on hear

prprprprp

Hey, here are some tips for WackyER Zingoz! Well, first off you should know how to make high, medium, and low hits. To make a high hit, hit at Zangoz’s eyes. To make a middle-ish hit, hit at his chin. And to make a low hit, hit at the belly. Also, I have some tips for level 6. Here they are: for your first swing, you should do a low hit. (at Zangoz’s Belly) after that, almost all of your hits should be middle hits. (at his chin) But for the last hit, you can usually do a high hit, unless you are still under the top ice. Hope that helps everyone! Here is a link to an article on Webkinz Newz that also explains some tips and tricks for this game: http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/announcements/webkinz-tips-tricks-wackyer-zingoz/ Hope I helped! :) It’s awesome that the new forum is up now! :)

ruck6

Thanks!

prprprprp

I have some tips and tricks to share! I have a strategy for how to hit 600 feet in Wacky Zingoz and get the trophy (only during the Wacky Zingoz Celebration of course) Ok, so here is how you do it: Click on your mouse which will make Wacky jump down from the tree (a small shadow appears on the grass)
      When Wacky’s shadow on the grass is still small – that is the crucial moment when you must make your hit. A second after you hit Wacky, you should hear him say “Zingoz Man!” as he soars across the sky-that is how you know that you have made a hit that will carry you to the 600 mark. Although you may hit many times at the same place, most hits will not get to the 600 mark – timing is crucial. Wacky’s first bounce is the highest he will soar. You’ll see three clouds. A little after the 400 mark, there is a flower patch. Your first bounce should land you over the 400 mark, but you have to land on the third or farther flower in that patch. Any bounces before that will not carry you to the 600 mark. Wacky will do his second bounce down, approximately at the 560 mark. The third bounce down, should carry you to or past the 600 mark. During the Wacky Zingoz Celebration, a message should appear telling you that you have reached the 600 mark! :) Hope that helps everyone! I will post some tips for WackyER Zingoz next! :)

Fracktail

I usually do it differently; I wait until the Zingoz reaches where the Zangoz’s eyes are, then hit him. If he pretends to be Superman and hits the ground on or past the third flower to the left in the flower patch before the 400 mark, then I know I’ve reached the goal!

prprprprp

That sounds kind of like my way, in a nutshell, like basicly what I said except with less detail and less complicated! I think we do the same thing!! LOL!

Fracktail

Well, yes, my comment has less detail than yours. I figured that the constant details had already been covered in your post and I didn’t need to repeat them. :) I think that we do have the same methods, but we just look at them differently. Different strokes for different folks!

Gennelle Webkinz
      Key Master

Have some great tips and tricks to share?

Comments are closed.