trades, trades, trades!!!! by chocolate19

Home Forums Games – Archives trades, trades, trades!!!! by chocolate19

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  peaceoutread 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

chocolate19

welcome! Post a haves or a wants list and someone will get back to you!! Have fun!!–chocolate19

Anyone have cloud adventure wings… I will post my offers sometime! Sometime look for me in trading room on webkinz my un is erinsoccerstar my main pet is named Glitter!glitter is a icy mist leopard, and she would be happy to trade with you! In case there’s another glitter, my glitter on the pet tab it says Eri with Glitter and glitter usually is wearing shuts, Nafarias purple slippers, and usually either peace jeans and hoodie or a top and a skirt!! Does anyone need a fox psi counter I have one for trade!! Plz add me if you want to trade with me, peace, Erisoccer

Anyone have the Mrs. Sanatakinz dress from 2010? I really want it! If someone has it for trade just let me know! I have the bonnet from 2010 and would really like the dress to go with it.

icecooler86

I have it! Please post what you have.

megan2013

Hi! if you see this i have the mrs santakinz dress for trade. my user name is meggo43 and i also have another account (UN kristy2013 no caps) i have more clothing and w can trade sometime!but yeah if you want i we can meet up in the trading room and i have it! I will be a pink fish named polly so if you already got it its fine but yeah i do have it!

Stealthstorm

I have Elephant Feet and Hat!!!! I will send hat for free to whoever first requests! ~Merry CHRISTmas!!

bgos

PLEASE SEND TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My user name is bgos. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashand8

I really want the cream soda sprinkler! But I don’t have a lot of items to trade for it :( If you have it, please comment, and I will try to offer something!

TheDisciple

I really want Emo Jeans. :D ~The Disciple

mollyberger

I have 3 super beds .

bgos

Hey Molly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don’t want those super beds I can always have them! You know my UN! Thanks! If you don’t want to I completely understand!

mollyberger

sorry bgos but I kinda want to keep them! :)

peaceoutread

i want to trade too

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.