Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

Tagged: 

This topic contains 92 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Firestar1390 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

AUNT09

WILL GANZ BRING BACK THE GREEN SLOTH PET ? I MISS THAT PET WHEN IT WAS THERE.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I have a green sloth pet.

Lol too funny TubeKinz897 I have a skunk named stella too! I got her around age seven.

TubeKinz897

Ganz could you email me why your not making the signatures anymore?Because I would really like it if you made a signature skunk,basset hound and orca ever since i played webkinz I have aways wanted a signature skunk!I have played webkinz for 4 years now my 1st webkinz was a skunk named stella i was 6 when i got her now im almost 10,i have 5 signatures and hae 33 webkinz ,my mom says that”NO MORE WEBKINZ YOU HAVE MORE THEN ENOFE”!So if you make a signature skunk i would offer 50$ for it.please?

AvzoraGW

hi, TubeKinz897! idk why they’re not making Signatures anymore. it’s sad to me bc they’re so very well designed and well made. ————————- i wanted to suggest to you that maybe if you want a new webkinz plush, maybe you could offer to your mom that you could give your two least favorite plushes to the poor people if you could have that one special new plush. she might like that.

@ TubeKinz897 i dont know if this will help you or not but i have 13 signatures and i got them from Tuesday Morning if you live in the US i think there all over the place if im not mistaking but you might be able to find some retierd pets and a skunk there i found a Googles and a rockerz lion there. I hope this helps signed rosey

Firestar1390

Wait, Webkinz isn’t making signatures anymore? Darn! My first Webkinz was a Husky. Her name is Chilly I started collecting Webkinz when I was younger, and I have a total of 61 Webkinz right now! I love the skunk also!

alaska267

I am most excited about the flying pig, but I would be super excited if you made a plush version of the Rockerz Coyote. Please consider it Ganz!

playnowpuppy

Yeah that would be so cool!!!!!

prprprprp

Yes, same as me, alaska267! You should post it in the suggestions forum!! :D

TubeKinz897

a rockerz skunk would be cool!

migrubbs

I agree. Ganz should make a rockerz skunk and others.

Hi I am not sure what to think of the flying pig he is cute though! I would be excited if they made the rockerz puppy with the old Justin bieber hair into a plush! that one is cute

AvzoraGW

well, i have the rockerz lion and raccoon in plush, so i bet most of the rockerz come in plush. i really like them, too.

@AvzoraGW yeah i have the rockerz lion and i love him! Although i am not collecting webkinz anymore i will still get spasific plushies and enter them with the app cause all i have to play with them on is my tablet and ipad so it is very difficult to take care of my pets because the food is super expinsive on the app and i cant play my favorite games to get the kinzcash. Anyway i still hope they make the rockerz puppy. Signed rosey

migrubbs

That’s a good suggestion.

Gennelle Webkinz
      Key Master

Which upcoming pets are you most excited about?

prprprprp

Um, I’m kind of excited about the Flutter Pig, because it is really funny! And also, I am excited about the Ladybug that is coming out, I will definitly get it if I get my hands on enough eStore points! It is so cute!!! What about you, Gennelle?

well i really am exited about the new ladybug coming out! i was wondering how offten do you come out with a new pet?

prprprprp

Well sistypebbles2, usually ganz makes more pets every month. Not exactly sure though, that is just the pattern I saw.

AvzoraGW

i’m always excited to see what new pets are coming out and what their PSI and PSFs are going to be. if i’m ever rich, i’ll get every one of them! :D and hello Gennelle! i hope ur spring’s starting off great! love to all!

all the webkinz are awesome i cant wait for them all!

I cant wait until the mystical purple hedgehog is released!!! it is super cute but i hope it is not deluxe so i could try and get it please dont be deluxe :(

puppy2cute14

I am deluxe but only for three months

I’m pretty exited about the flutter pig and puggle puppy. There both SOO cute!!

puppy2cute14

I have the flutter pig ………. his name is blitzen i call him Blitz i got him near christmas that is why he is named Blitzen.

bbjbmom

did I miss the winter minty wolf??? Where can I get Him???? I love him?? please reply bear3mdd in desperation

AneeNoSnow

I don’t know if he’s upcoming or not, but does anyone know anything about the yellow tiger that’s on the front page of webkinz.com? I hope it’s a new pet. I can’t find him in the kinzapedia.

AvzoraGW

well, the webkinz tiger is a standard pet and comes with a cool car. i bought mine at Tuesday Morning for $4 or something. he’s pretty cool. idk of any other yellow tiger. hope it helps! :D

tarayvonne

I’d be excited to see some of the older estore pets I missed come back up. We were busy for awhile and missed some of the good ones here and there and I wish they would release them again. I’m sick I missed the apprentice owl, especially since I just got the magic academy estore theme yesterday. That would have looked great in there :( At least I finally got the magical mouse, but that owl would have been a great wizard room fixture.

BandanaMama

Hi Gennelle! Is there any chance of you bringing back the brown cow- if even in the virtual pet section? That would make my farm complete! Please, please, please? Thanks 4 always listening!

migrubbs

I’m excited of the pets that were suggested by me.

Comments are closed.