Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,575 replies, has 130 voices, and was last updated by  lucylane556 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

AUNT09

WILL GANZ BRING BACK THE GREEN SLOTH PET ? I MISS THAT PET WHEN IT WAS THERE.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I have a green sloth pet.

nikita12

nice

Yeah! I miss that pet too, I really want axolotls too, they are adorable! – LottieandJack

Yesss

Lol too funny TubeKinz897 I have a skunk named stella too! I got her around age seven.

TubeKinz897

Ganz could you email me why your not making the signatures anymore?Because I would really like it if you made a signature skunk,basset hound and orca ever since i played webkinz I have aways wanted a signature skunk!I have played webkinz for 4 years now my 1st webkinz was a skunk named stella i was 6 when i got her now im almost 10,i have 5 signatures and hae 33 webkinz ,my mom says that”NO MORE WEBKINZ YOU HAVE MORE THEN ENOFE”!So if you make a signature skunk i would offer 50$ for it.please?

AvzoraGW

hi, TubeKinz897! idk why they’re not making Signatures anymore. it’s sad to me bc they’re so very well designed and well made. ————————- i wanted to suggest to you that maybe if you want a new webkinz plush, maybe you could offer to your mom that you could give your two least favorite plushes to the poor people if you could have that one special new plush. she might like that.

@ TubeKinz897 i dont know if this will help you or not but i have 13 signatures and i got them from Tuesday Morning if you live in the US i think there all over the place if im not mistaking but you might be able to find some retierd pets and a skunk there i found a Googles and a rockerz lion there. I hope this helps signed rosey

Firestar1390

Wait, Webkinz isn’t making signatures anymore? Darn! My first Webkinz was a Husky. Her name is Chilly I started collecting Webkinz when I was younger, and I have a total of 61 Webkinz right now! I love the skunk also!

zumbapanda

They stopped making them because they were loosing money on them I really want to bring back the plushies!!!!

alaska267

I am most excited about the flying pig, but I would be super excited if you made a plush version of the Rockerz Coyote. Please consider it Ganz!

playnowpuppy

Yeah that would be so cool!!!!!

prprprprp

Yes, same as me, alaska267! You should post it in the suggestions forum!! :D

TubeKinz897

a rockerz skunk would be cool!

migrubbs

I agree. Ganz should make a rockerz skunk and others.

Hi I am not sure what to think of the flying pig he is cute though! I would be excited if they made the rockerz puppy with the old Justin bieber hair into a plush! that one is cute

AvzoraGW

well, i have the rockerz lion and raccoon in plush, so i bet most of the rockerz come in plush. i really like them, too.

@AvzoraGW yeah i have the rockerz lion and i love him! Although i am not collecting webkinz anymore i will still get spasific plushies and enter them with the app cause all i have to play with them on is my tablet and ipad so it is very difficult to take care of my pets because the food is super expinsive on the app and i cant play my favorite games to get the kinzcash. Anyway i still hope they make the rockerz puppy. Signed rosey

migrubbs

That’s a good suggestion.

Which upcoming pets are you most excited about?

prprprprp

Um, I’m kind of excited about the Flutter Pig, because it is really funny! And also, I am excited about the Ladybug that is coming out, I will definitly get it if I get my hands on enough eStore points! It is so cute!!! What about you, Gennelle?

well i really am exited about the new ladybug coming out! i was wondering how offten do you come out with a new pet?

prprprprp

Well sistypebbles2, usually ganz makes more pets every month. Not exactly sure though, that is just the pattern I saw.

AvzoraGW

i’m always excited to see what new pets are coming out and what their PSI and PSFs are going to be. if i’m ever rich, i’ll get every one of them! :D and hello Gennelle! i hope ur spring’s starting off great! love to all!

all the webkinz are awesome i cant wait for them all!

I cant wait until the mystical purple hedgehog is released!!! it is super cute but i hope it is not deluxe so i could try and get it please dont be deluxe :(

puppy2cute14

I am deluxe but only for three months

I’m pretty exited about the flutter pig and puggle puppy. There both SOO cute!!

puppy2cute14

I have the flutter pig ………. his name is blitzen i call him Blitz i got him near christmas that is why he is named Blitzen.

bbjbmom

did I miss the winter minty wolf??? Where can I get Him???? I love him?? please reply bear3mdd in desperation

AneeNoSnow

I don’t know if he’s upcoming or not, but does anyone know anything about the yellow tiger that’s on the front page of webkinz.com? I hope it’s a new pet. I can’t find him in the kinzapedia.

AvzoraGW

well, the webkinz tiger is a standard pet and comes with a cool car. i bought mine at Tuesday Morning for $4 or something. he’s pretty cool. idk of any other yellow tiger. hope it helps! :D

tarayvonne

I’d be excited to see some of the older estore pets I missed come back up. We were busy for awhile and missed some of the good ones here and there and I wish they would release them again. I’m sick I missed the apprentice owl, especially since I just got the magic academy estore theme yesterday. That would have looked great in there :( At least I finally got the magical mouse, but that owl would have been a great wizard room fixture.

BandanaMama

Hi Gennelle! Is there any chance of you bringing back the brown cow- if even in the virtual pet section? That would make my farm complete! Please, please, please? Thanks 4 always listening!

migrubbs

I’m excited of the pets that were suggested by me.

juliemack169

I am also

… door and leaving. Black sighed. “This was a bad idea,” Black said. ~~~ Tim the Alley Cat, Snowball the Silversoft cat, and Watersplash and his brother Truman the lil’ kinz hippos were at the Silversoft house. Mrs. Silversoft was going to take them out to go Trick or Treating. “MOM, I’m too old for this! I’m 15!” Snowball said. “And this costume..” Snowball was wearing a Captain America outfit and he wasn’t a big fan of uncomfortable costumes. “You aren’t too old, and I have nobody else to do this to anymore. Your other siblings are too old,” Mrs. Silversoft said. “Oh yeah? Well, Penelope is 12, and you don’t take her out!” Snowball murmured. “I’m a kitty, meow!” Tim said. “You ARE a kitty! But you’re a tiger now!” Mrs. Silversoft said. “Oh. I’m a tiger, ROOOOOOAAARRRRRRR”. “I’m a pirate, ARRR” Truman said. “And I’m a… what am I?” watersplash asked looking at his costume. “Aren’t you Sally Web-” Snowball said, but Truman instantly said, “ABSOLUTELY NOT! I’m A Webkinz Newz Worker slash REEEEEPORTER!” Truman said. “Same thing,” Snowball said. “Alrighty kids, lets get going,” Mrs. Silversoft said putting her gloves on. ~2~

~3~ White, who opened the church building, saw Kailie running after her. “Black!!!” Kailie said when she go there. “Haha, no, I’m not Black. I’m just in a giraffe costume, but it’s just White here,” White said to Kailie. “Oh,”. Kailie muttered. “Where’s Black then?” Kailie asked. “She’s at our house right now. She said she’d wait for Strawberry,” White said. Also, why do you have a belt over you skeleton costume. “I’m on duty. I’m suppose to watch the kids at the haunted house once it opens so nobody gets scared-” “You’re the queen-” “-Husky” “-husky of scaring people! I wonder why people chose you..” White said. “Urg, I’m uh, gonna go look for Black.” Kailie said running out of the building. ~~~ As Tim, Truman, watersplash, Snowball, and Mrs. Silversoft came out of their house they waited for everyone to meet up with them on their front door.(Yes, all of your pets who are going Trick or Treating will meet at the SIlversoft house). Kailie pounded at White and Black’s house. “BLACK, GET YOUR-” before Kailie could finish what she was saying, Strawberry opened the door and said. “Hello, my kids! Here’s your cand-… Kailie?” ~3~

~4~ Kailie made an irritated face. “Yes. This is Kailie. And I’m not here to get candy! And your outfit!” Kailie said. “Ohh, you like it? Why thank you ver-” “No, I absolutely hate it! It’s too fancy, girly, sparkly, and yuuuuuck, are those heels ENTIRELY made out of glitter but mixed with glue and hardened? And are you some… Nafaria fairy? Your wings… they’re uhhh…” Kailie said. Strawberry looked astonished in disbelief about what Kailie said about her out fir. She spit out angrily,
      “BONHEUR, KAILIE! COMMENT PEUX-TU?? CE N’EST PAS TRÈS GENTIL!” “Yeeesh, I was just telling the truth, man,” Kailie said. “Now where’s Black?” “Black left, and White is sick so she’s staying at home, so I’m handing out candy this time,” Strawberry said. “But-but-erghowcouldwhatersomethingserkickedoutwhatbutijustsaw..” Kailie muttered in imprecise words. “Now, White needs her rest. You go on out and go trick or treating with your fia-” “WHAT WERE YOU ABOUT TO SAY???” Kailie said in enraged furiosity(Lol, I need a …

~5~ …. thesaurus. XD) “I said, ‘Why don’t you go out with your-” “I DON’T HAVE ONE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!” Kailie said stomping out and slamming the door in anger because of what Strawberry said. “Nowww, I’ll do a little pranking(not a word? WHAAAAT???) on Strawberry. Heh heh heh…” Kailie said. “And Black??? UGHHHH!!!” Then, Commander Hurricane and Conor came by and Conor said, “Uhhh, Kailie?”. Kailie turned around angrily and blurted out, “HWTA DO YOU WANT? I’M BUSY TRYING TO PRANK STRAWBERRY BECAUSE SHE’S HORRIBLE AT HOSTING TEA PARTIES AND…” Kailie instantly recognized the two pets. “OH. Heeeyyyyyy, Conor, hi Commander. I uh. JUST GET ALONG TO WHEREVER. YOU’RE HEADED!!!” Kailie said. “We were headed to the haunted house but…” Commander Hurricane said. ‘OH MY GOSH, I TOTALLY FORGOT. COME ON YOU 2!!!” Kailie said dragging her brother and Conor towards where the haunted house was. ~5~

…. As much as he disliked crowds, ten more guests would probably be about the right amount for this sort of thing. And he didn’t want Olivia to think he hated her plan. It was honestly better than what he had then, so how could he complain?
      “Okay, well, just make sure you only invite top-notch people, okay?” he said, not without wit.
      “Only the best!” Liv replied with a grin.
      ~~~
      Olivia was enthralled. She was SO excited about this ball! It would be so fun and she couldn’t wait to pick up her dress! She squealed at the thought.
      Shortly after picking up her invitations, she left to give them out to everyone. But “everyone” who? She honestly had no idea. She could invite people from college or her old school.. or…
      OH. MY. GOSH!
      She knew what she should do! She would pick random people off the streets. Especially cute couples! That would be so fun! She skipped to her coat rack, delighted with this idea. It would be like a princess story! Well, unless she picked a guy. Then she supposed it might be a “prince story.” Or something like that. ….

…. Olivia quickly donned her favorite pink jacket, since it was a bit chilly out today, then set out on her ball-invitation-excursion.
      ~~~
      Olivia crunched through the autumn leaves on the path, passing by many animals in the park. But she could only choose ten. She stared at each animal she passed by, to some of the animals’ discomfort. She saw one young man that she thought would look particularly handsome in a tuxedo (as this was one of her ways to determine who should get an invitation) and she ran up to him.
      “Would you like to come to a ball?” she said was such enthusiasm, holding out the invitation in front of him with both hands.
      He held out his hands and walked around her.
      “Uhh, no thanks.”
      The man jogged away from her. Olivia frowned with disappointment. But she was determined to find the perfect people, so she kept looking.
      Next, she ran into a chow chow and short-haired yorkie, looking like they were enjoying themselves on this cool autumn day. Now they looked like a friendly couple! Or maybe they were just friends. She’d have to ask. ….

…. “Hello! Do you two want to come to a ball? It’ll be really fun and we get to dress up and everything!”
      ~~~
      Later, Livi passed by a sweet looking couple of primates. The one looking slightly less sweet than the other, but nevertheless she thought that they would enjoy a ball. The girl had such pretty eyes too, she could just see her in a purple dress.
      “Hi! Would you please come to my friend’s ball party? It’ll be so fun!” She thrust the invitation out in front of them.
      ~~~
      She came across one more couple that caught her eye. A tall snow leopard and cougar, looking adorable as they chatted in the park. How could she resist them?
      “Hi! Sorry to interrupt, but are you guys interested in coming to a ball? My friend needs more people and – oh,” She stared curiously at the cougar’s eyes.
      “Your eyes are very beautiful,” she said softly, with child-like awe in her voice.
      ~~~
      Lastly, she saw a cocker spaniel by herself in the park, practicing some soccer. She smiled and ran up to the girl.
      “Hey, soccer girl! Would you be interested in coming to a ball?

…. In their mailboxes! Heck yeah!
      She wouldn’t even know them when they came, it would be such a fun surprise! She clapped her paws and ran out of the park. She finally reached a neighborhood, panting. She stared at the houses, imagining who she thought would be inside. She tossed one in a mailbox. Then kept walking a bit further, and tossed another invite inside. Just one more to go. She looked around, and found a particularly nice house. She opened the mailbox, slipped the paper inside, and slammed it closed triumphantly.
      “I did it!” she cried with the biggest grin on her face.
      And suddenly, she felt exhausted. She hadn’t realized how late it was getting. The sun was setting, and all that running around made her tired. She plodded home and sank into her large, canopied bed. With heavy eyes, she remembered to pull out her phone and text Steph and Anna:
      “I did it!!! Ten more people on the list!! :D :D”
      Then pulling a stuffed animal to her chest, she quickly fell asleep.

Oh okay. Well, hi, Carol! XD I’m glad you’ve figured out to call me “emi.” Smart. XD Nope, as far as I know. >.> TaffyKitty is very busy with family and college stuff lately. I’ve talked to ilovemoonie, and she’s been pretty busy too. As is FoxesRule and SpringShimmer, and.. well, basically everyone but Oldshowsrock, Chocomese, me, and you now. BUT- not dead. Dead to the Newz, but not to the world! ‘XD

9boogirl

besides all of that though if anyone wants me to draw one of their pets or anything let me know and i’ll try to see if i can find time! no promises but it’s fun to draw in my free time between school assignments hehe – speaking of school i’m sort of nervously excited bc i’m going into college classes and stuff next year so i’m sort of terrified for the workload but i think it’ll be a good challenge lol x’D i’m not sure if anyone’s going to see this since it’s been a monthish since the last post but i just wanted to say hi! again hope you’re all doing well i miss you guyss

OMG, I laughed so hard at your roleplay replies. XD also you replied in the WRONG SPOT. XD You were supposed to be directly under Resolution’s. to whoever may be reading this, please reply under my comment.

Okay, cool. When I first tried to make an account it had the usual GanzWorld glitch, so I couldn’t use PsychoInMyH3ad, lol. But heyyyy, it’s Alex on her new account because she is obsessed with Psycho in my Head, haha.

Comments are closed.