Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

Tagged: 

This topic contains 92 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Firestar1390 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

penguinlove1

I have no idea. LOL! But I really want a new penguin. I would call it the 10 Year Penguin. It’s 10 years!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

When someone’s idea for pets is made, don’t the person who made the idea gets a free pet?

pinkeez2002

Yes, but only if it was in a design a webkinz contest, if so they win a free virtual version of the pet and its special item and special food, also they can name it and make it either a boy or a girl, hope this helps pinkeez2002 out!

puppy2cute14

hello emmabemma04love do you know any good names for a webkinz lamb?

um i do have a question i have the sassy skunk but i don’t know what happens if it is the pet of the month?

pinkeez2002

@emmabemma04love. If the pet is already adopted you can do special activities in webkinz world at today’s activities. If you adopt the pet during that month you get a loot bag and you get a item only available in that bag, plus you can do the special activities, hope this helps, pinkeez2002 out!

lazygal

Hi there! I just want to know when this webkinz called the Fiesta Unicorn will be release in webkinz since one of pets that adopt was friends with it. Well it be a estore pet or a plush pets?

prprprprp

Are you sure it was a Fiesta UNICORN? Because there are Fiesta pets, all virtual, but I don’t think there is a unicorn there…

AvzoraGW

was it a zebra? or like a pinata horse or something? i remember it, too. it’s probably in the eStore.

SavannahSong

i found it! :D it’s the pinata donkey (or was it donkey pinata?) and it’s a regular plush and was released May 2014. if u can’t find it where u buy ur webkinz, it’s probably at the eStore. oh! i wonder if it’s at Tuesday Morning? i’m going shopping!!! :D love to all!

Comments are closed.