Upcoming Pets

Home Forums Ask Questions Upcoming Pets

This topic contains 5,575 replies, has 130 voices, and was last updated by  lucylane556 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

migrubbs

Will you make some more bug pets? Like the Leaf Cutter Ant, Wolf Spider, Crab Spider, Black Widow Spider, Garden Spider, Water Spider, Trap Door Spider, Daddy Longlegs, Jumping Spider, Wheel Spider, Scarab beetle, scorpion, Moth, Praying Mantis, walking stick bug, rhinoceros beetle, Giant stag beetle, firefly, cricket, water strider, Cicada, Eyed Click Beetle, Bombardier Beetle, Centipede, and Golden silk orb-weaver?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

Here’s some good pet ideas from me (migrubbs): Sapphire Cougar, Sunset Penguin, Cherry Snow Cone Poodle, Chocolate Chip Bear, Grape Mouse, Lemon Lion, Peppermint Kitty, Jellybean Bunny, Candy Apple Kitty, Cotton Candy Poodle, Gumboil Mouse, Christmas Cookie Bear, Macaron Bunny, Candy Bear, Strawberry Kitty, Fudge Sundae Bunny, Banana Split Puppy, Smoked Cougar, Sapphire Lion, Golden Tiger, White Cheetah, Wood Bison, Wholphin (dolphin/false killer whale hybrid), White Whale Shark, White Jaguar, Water Wolf, Serval, Sunshine Cougar, Blue Saber Tooth-Tiger, Popcorn Poodle, Blueberry Bear, Red-Eared Slider, Carousel Kangaroo, Cupcake Bear, Lollipop Lion, Rose Rabbit, Teacup Pomeranian, Great Grey Owl, Elf Owl, Ice Flamingo, Moonstone Mouse, Ballet Bear, Flute Fox, Piano Poodle, Fire Squirrel, Yellow-throated marten, Candy Apple Panda, Pearly Salamander, Jewel Pegasus, Snowflake Peacock, Moon Phoenix, Flying Panda, Fire Red Panda, Snowflake Blue Jay, Peppermint Zebra, Christmas Peacock, Christmas Lion, Christmas Leopard, Christmas Skunk, Ribbon Candy Tiger, Easter Bumble Bee, Easter Peacock, Pastel Pony, Pastel Tiger.

migrubbs

I meant Gumball Mouse. Not Gumboil.

migrubbs

Here’s some good pet ideas from me (migrubbs): Arctic Panda, Arctic Tiger, Cherry Cub, Pineapple Pup, Strawberry Spaniel, Tangerine Tabby, Teacup Maltese, Teacup Persian Kitten, Teacup Pig, Teacup Poodle and Teacup Shih Tzu, Playfully Lucky Owl, Amethyst Owl, Garnet Cardinal, Jade Wolf, Amethyst Dachshund, Green Sea Lion, Yellow Wolf, Green Rhino, Blue Iguana, White Lion, Ice Blue Llama, King Cheetah, Leopard Seal, Bongo Antelope, Blackbuck, African Buffalo, Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Green Moray Eel, African Elephant, Arctic Wolf, Hammerhead Shark, Great White Shark, Harbor Porpoise, Albino Kangaroo, Trumpeter Crawdad, Sumatran Tiger, Aardwolf, White Camel, Rose Tiger, Aquamarine Seal, Black Saber Tooth Cat, Jazzy River Otter, Summer Sea Serpent, Fire Peacock, Baby Jaguar, Humpback Whale, Anaconda, Maned Wolf, Blue Morpho Butterfly, Whale Shark, Vicuña, Baby Elephant, Ringed Seal, Blue-Ringed Octopus, Fruit Bat, Harris’s Hawk, Macaroni Penguin, atlantic puffin, Lava Leopard, Arctic Kangaroo, Arctic Camel, Desert Anteater, Cinnamon Bear, Caribbean Flamingo, Sunset Bear, Mountain Tiger, Arctic Bison, Blushing Bottlenose Dolphin, White Elephant, White Moose, White Cougar, White Crocodile, Black Caiman, Black Camel, Black Howler Monkey, Black Lion, Black Tiger, Black Wallaroos, Blonde Grizzly, Cobweb Kitten, Canada Goose, Wood Duck, Leatherback Sea Turtle, Scops owl, Desert Lion, Emerald Cougar, Ice Hyena, Desert Tiger, Sapphire

Have you ever thought about a lovely unicorn?

migrubbs

Good idea for a pet. It would be perfect for valentine’s day.

Chocomese

Alrighty, here’s the start of the thread for my new roleplay. Plot hasn’t fully been decided yet but I’m leaning towards “mystery”. Perhaps it involves trains? Anyways, @_emiemiemiemiemi_ and @TaffyKitty12 are the only confirmed participants (for now). Reply to the discussion thread below with any suggestions or anything of that sort. (It’s underneath this post but is still separate.)

Chocomese

Start of the discussions thread. Not much else to say about it.

Chocomese

Alright. So, my idea for the plot of this (for now) is a mystery as I’ve said before. To go into detail, there are two concepts for it. The first involves a train station and tends to focus on that, along with disappearing Webkinz and an abandoned train. The second idea involves normal Kinzville life with gradually stranger things happening…this concept also involves a villain of some sort. These ideas can also be combined. I have a third concept in development which involves camping and road trips. These are just drafts for now so keep that in mind.

Ohh, I like your ideas! I’ve never had my characters on a train before, but a mystery with a train sounds really cool! Hmm, the second one sounds cool but it sounds more complex. I’m not sure if any of us have a villain to play, although maybe moonie would, since she has a character like Loki – a villain in Marvel movies. =P Aw, and the camping and road trip one sounds really fun as well! I’ve sort of done camping roleplays before, but with a road trip involved, that would be fun and different! Dang that’s gonna be a tough decision.. I like the first and last ideas best, though.. Well, I’ll definitely have to see what everyone else thinks as well.

Chocomese

Thanks! Right now I’m leaning towards a combination of the first and last one. I’ve always liked trains! The backstory for that concept is that it is based off of an unfinished story i started to make where everyone except for Marshmallow disappears. Marsh gets a ticket to a train, but at the last minute is kicked off for someone else to have the seat. She gets put on this train which turn out to be abandoned and ends up finding a few of her friends there…but not quite as themselves. The original ending was never finished and I only ever got to the abandoned training part. I decided to use that as a base for my new plot idea here.

Chocomese

If I picked just one concept it would be the first, since most things in Webkinz don’t really involve trains. But hey, this IS the discussion area.

Ohh, that does sound really interesting! It sounds exciting hehe XD I would love to read that if you ever finished it! Or maybe we’ll finish it, who knows? But yeah, I’m definitely fine with that or the other road trip idea! Either one sounds great to me! I think we should let TaffyKitty and ilovemoonie know that we’re discussing this now though, so we can get their opinions. I’m not sure they realize any roleplay discussion is really going on, since it’s not on the front pages of the forum.

Chocomese

I have decided it’ll rather be a mixture of all three! Yes, it’ll feature a lot of t r a i n but also c a m p and b o r i n g l i f e

Okay, sounds great! Yes, train, camp, and b o r i n g life 8) Lol I can’t wait to see what ya post! I’ll be sure to reply as quick as I can when you start it.

Chocomese

Alright. I’m going to be posting a few “starting” bits so I’m sorry if there’s too much text or anything. I haven’t really figured out turns yet but I was thinking probably the order everyone joined.

Chocomese

@ilovemoonie is the newest confirmed participant.

ilovemoonie

Ahh, hey, Chocomese! I’m so sorry I never posted on here and let you know what I thought of your plot ideas! XP I really like what you decided on, though; I thought all of your ideas were great, so a mix of all three sounds awesome to me! ;D Trains, camping, and normal life seems like it’ll be really fun, hehe! ^-^ I can’t wait to read the start of the roleplay! (Oh, and I like your idea for the turn order, too! That’s usually the way we do it in our roleplays, where the turns go in the order that people joined, so I think that sounds good if you want to do it that way! =) )

TaffyKitty12

Hey, Chocomese! Sorry for the late reply here! ‘^^ Anyway, thanks for letting us know about the roleplay ideas you’re considering! :) To be honest, all of them actual sound pretty cool to me XD The train one seems fun and unique, though I also like the concept of normal Kinzville life with increasingly-strange events. And, of course, I like the road trip/camping idea, too! That would be neat to do XD I’ve always been interested in those kinds of roleplays, haha. Ahh, I’m not sure which one would be my favorite! ‘^^ I’d be fine with whatever idea you choose, really! Sorry, I know my feedback probably isn’t all that helpful, eheh

Chocomese

It’s fine! As you can probably see the next time you check this out, I’ve decided on what it’ll be.

FrankBolton

GREYHOUND! PLEASE MAKE A PLUSH GREYHOUND! ALSO A WHEATEN TERRIER! AND A SHELTIE!

migrubbs

I sure would like to have a sheltie dog for a webkinz pet.

migrubbs

And a regular greyhound is a good idea and the Wheaten Terrier too.

Comments are closed.