What is the Craziest Name You've Given to a Pet?

Home Forums Pets – Archives What is the Craziest Name You've Given to a Pet?

This topic contains 67 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  redwolfgirl 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hazzy

What is the craziest/funniest/weirdest name you’ve given to one of your pets? For me, I’d have to say my Snowy Owl. I named his Alabaster because it sounded cool and turns out the definition of the name refers to a white mineral that is often used to carve ornaments. Ornaments and snowy owls sorta relate to winter time, right?

redwolfgirl

My sister named her li’l googles Google Chrome, and my brother named his hopping bunny OB3.

redwolfgirl

My brother tried to name his waffles hamster Thunder, but he forgot the H, so its name is Tunder. As for me, I named my sweetie hamster Candytuft, my black wolf Nox, and my endangered signature red wolf Adawolfa. I got that one from a name shop.

I named my ring-tailed lemur Lost and Found, since I found him in the clothing section of the store. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but now… (;

Melonslicer

Well, I have quite a few, I named my charcoal cat Bluestar (he is a male unlike the books), I named my spotted leopard Speara(a name I made up), my signature orange tabby Sesei, I miss-spelled my ribbon yorkie’s name(so its now srawberry instead of strawberry) and I named my shark Toothless. Just to be ironic XD

I named my Neon Zebra Neon Lemon Craze!!! Haha!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.