What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

missykinz

Hi all: I just ordered the new Pewter Panda and looking for name suggestions. Welcome boy and girl names. Appreciate any responses. Thank you in advance. Have a great day!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

Hi missykinz! I think some good names for your Pewter Panda are Obsidian, Onyx, Rocky/Rocko/Roxanne, Boulder, Ceramic, or Pebbles. Hope these helped!

Pokekinz

Or “Brock”! Brooooooooooooooooooooooooooock…… Because, you know, the Pewter City gym leader. :P I also like Alloy, Bismuth, Geode, Silver, Terra, or Terracotta.

silvermist03

Nice. Gotta love the pokemon. :) God bless, Silvermist. P.S. Who else is mad they stopped making Pikachu? ( And yes, I am aware that happened a verrrrrrrrrrry long time ago)

missykinz

Thanks Fracktail and Pokekinz for responding to my post. I’ve decided to name Her: Xi Xiongmao which means Pewter Panda. thanx again. Have a great day.

ilovemoonie

Hi guys! So I meant to post this comment a few days ago, but I never got around to it. Anyways, in a previous comment, I asked for help naming a few of my Webkinz. And I’ve finally decided! I’m going to name my jack russel terrier Theodore, my Himalayan cat Leah, my robin Rob, my caramel lion Ignatius, (thanks Fracktail! :D) and for my signature portugese water dog, well I decided that I would name him Ben. Thanks for all the name ideas guys! :) but now, It seems I need a name for my winter fawn. I was going to name her Sterling, (as in sterling silver), but then I remembered it’s a guys name. :( so now I need a different name for her. I want something that has to do with winter/snow, or the night sky, I was thinking maybe flurry, but…..I don’t know. If you guys have any ideas just let me know! Thanks! :D

Fracktail

Woahh thank you for using my name!! I’m glad you liked it! :D I love the name Flurry! You could also name her Blizzard, Snowdrop, Glacia, Iceabelle (like Isabelle but with Ice :D), Aurora, or Frostine. Hope these helped!

ilovemoonie

Your welcome Fracktail! I think it fit him pretty well. And thanks for the names! I decided a few days ago that I would just stick with flurry, only I changed it to Snowflurry. Thank you though! :D

lavadragon

Hey! I am in the need for a name for a Signature Chow Chow XD Male and Female names this time; since I am clueless about his/her personality or what gender it should be :P I am also looking for a personality, any ideas? I’m all ears.

Pokekinz

Welp, I’ll show you what I’ve got. Male names: Buster, Clancy, Copper, Rusty, Scout, Teddy, or Theodore. Female names: Amber, April, Ginger, Morgan, Penelope, Penny, Priscilla, or Sandra. Let me know if any of these tickle your fancy! :D

Pokekinz

Whoops, forgot about personality suggestions… Hm…. I feel like if it’s a guy, he should be a little vain, maybe? And perhaps he tends to get in over his head. I dunno. If it’s a gal, I’m thinking mainly an overall nice character, but nosy.

lavadragon

Oh I like the names Teddy and Penny XD *Penny is the name of my aunt’s dog coincidentally!* I like that personality for a female, nice but nosy. That’s interesting c:

Pokekinz

Thanks! I had something like the personality of a doting old aunt in my head, but for somebody possibly younger, pretty much. XD Someone who means well, but tends to use the wrong methods, using what she feels she would like to have done to her, while the person she’s doing it to wouldn’t like it so much. And then she wants to know all the gossip and all the secrets of her friends, and, like I said, she’s nosy. Or something. I don’t know if that even makes any sense. :P

ilovemoonie

Whoa that’s cool lavadragon! My older sister has a dog named Penny! :D

lavadragon

Yeah, yeah, I see what your getting at XD I actually really like that personality! Oh man, that’s really cool @lovemoonie! What type of dog is she? My aunt’s is a Boxer mixed with some sort of a hound I think. Hounds are amazing c:

Pokekinz

Heheh, thank you @lavadragon. XD

ilovemoonie

that sounds like a cool type of dog, lavadragon! we have a miniature longhaired dachshund and a miniature australian shepherd. I don’t know what kind of dog penny is though. because my sister and her husband rescued her. she was a stray dog, but they think she might have belonged to someone else sometime, and when they found her she had mange.(where their fur falls out, or, somethng like that.) they said she might be a mini pinscher or a mix of something, I don’t really know. but she’s pretty small, and she’s got black and brown fur, and she’s really cute. :)

lavadragon

Awe she sounds it! Ooh, man. Australian Shepherds are amazing, they are so cool! (Especially the Signature Webkinz one. Eheh.) I think someone found my aunt’s dog (Penny) just wandering around, and my aunt eventually adopted her! Awe! Whats the name of your miniature longhaired dachshund? And the Shepherd? XD

ilovemoonie

Haha, yeah the signature Australian shepherd is pretty awesome! The Australian shepherds name is Bonnie, and the dachshunds name is Sadie. :)

If I had a Signature German Shepherd, I’d name it, Kira, Phoebe, Gilbert, or Max.

ilovemoonie

Hello everyone! So, as you know, it’s been over a month since Christmas, but I still haven’t decided what to name my nine Webkinz that I got then! But then, that’s not very surprising for me, since I usually take FOREVER to name my Webkinz. Anyways, I need a name for a male caramel lion, and a male signature Portuguese water dog. For the lion, I would like a human name or a fire related name. And for the dog, I would like a human name, or something in Portuguese. And also, do you guys think I should name my jack russel terrier Winston, or Theodore? And should I name my Himalayan cat Leah, or Skylar? And should I name my robin Rob, Fred, or Aaron? Thanks! :)

Fracktail

Hi ilovemoonie! I hope you don’t mind if I help out. For the lion, you could do Ignatius (means “fiery” in Latin), Firecracker, Pyro, Flare, or Scoville (not technically to do with fire, but the Scoville scale is used to measure how spicy something it). For the dog, I suggest Dominic, Perez, Raul, or Marcelo. I like Theodore for the terrier (Theo is one of my favorite nicknames!) and Rob for the robin. I hope these helped! :D

Pokekinz

Ooohhh, I like the name Ignatius! :D A human name related to fire! Yay! Actually, I mostly came here to compliment your naming skills, I can’t think of anything really for some reason…. Oh, what if his first name was Ignatius, and his last name was Scoville? Well, unless you don’t do last names. Erm…. I should probably be helping here… I personally prefer Theodore for the Jack Russel Terrier, Leah for the Himalayan Cat, and Rob or Aaron for the Robin. Sorry I can’t think of any names for your other pets at the moment. :/

Fracktail

Thank you! I like the name Ignatius for something, it sounds all regal and stuff. Perfect for a lion! (Plus it shortens to Iggy, and of course I love that :P). And that’s kinda funny, I used Scoville as a last name too! I dunno, it’s a last-namey kinda name. I didn’t use it on a Webkinz though, she’s a black and red-orange cat named Terry Scoville. Too bad I can’t use her, I kinda like her, haha. (she’s actually a beanie boo because I collect those too. they all live in the same town and most of them are goofballs too :P)

Pokekinz

Scoville seems to be a last name… I couldn’t find it anywhere in the land of internet as a first name, but I found it as a last name. Not that you couldn’t make it a first name. And I’ve got some Beanie Boos too! They’re basically all little kids, though. Because I think they look like little kids. But it’s weird, because I also have Beanie Babies, which are smaller, and most of them are adults…. And all of my plush toys live in the same town too, heh. Although, imaginarily, they generally live in Kinzville, but sometimes they live somewhere else. I dunno why non-Webkinz live in Kinzville, and I don’t know how they figure out whether you’re a “Webkinz” or “Beanie Baby/Boo” or “Douglas” or “Aurora” or whatever, because I don’t imagine them with Magic “W” Signs or paper/fabric tags for them to check or anything. Okay, yeah, I think that’s enough about my characters. :P

Fracktail

Nuuu tell me more!! I love hearing about your characters :’D I’m so glad you have Beanie Boos too!! I thought I was the only one, they look so “cute” so not many people I know have them, haha. Basically it all started with a Christmas gift (which is how my Webkinz collection started, come to think of it!), and I just kept getting more an more and more. I honestly don’t know what town they live in, I just call it “Beanie Boo Land”. I am good at land names. Most of my Beanie Boos are like, young adults or something, like they don’t really have “ages” but they’re like that. Basically like my Webkinz characters. And some of my Webkinz characters are partially based on my Beanie Boos, like Jazzy’s speech is almost like my cat whose name is Pepper. But they’re separate characters entirely, so you wouldn’t like get them confused or anything.

ilovemoonie

Thanks for the name ideas guys! I haven’t decided on any of them yet but I’m thinking about it. I have some beanie boos too. Well, I have five. I like beanie babies better though. My favorite beanie babies are definetly my cats. There all either best friends or there related to each other. It kind of makes a circle. Ok, here we go. First, there’s paul, the gray tabby. He’s a police officer. Then, there’s Paul’s two year younger brother, shadow. He’s a black cat, and he’s a ninja. Then, there’s pauls best friend, pounce. He’s a tye-dyed cat and he’s also a police officer. Then, there’s pounces twin brother, who is also named pounce. He’s really crazy and annoying, and nobody really likes him. then, there’s pauls girlfriend, precious. I don’t know what kind of cat she is. Then, there’s shadows girlfriend, coconut. She’s a siamese cat, and she’s a acrobat. Then, there’s pounce(the police officers) wife, calico. She’s a calico cat. Then, there’s pounce and calicos two children, (who are mini beanie babies) mini calico, the mini calico cat, and Oreo, the mini black cat. Yep, those are my beanie baby cats. (Sorry that had nothing to do with Webkinz)

Pokekinz

You’re welcome! Although, I pretty much just supported Fracktail’s ideas and voted on yours, heh. But you’re welcome just the same! :D Okie… So there’s this sort of German Shepherd I guess dude, his name’s Sarge, and he’s the police chief (even though he’s way smaller than most of the police. I dunno). And uh… There’s Mukluk, a husky, who’s sort of a jerk, and think’s he’s cool, but nobody else really does, and he usually fails miserably when showing off. There’s also Frisbee, I don’t really know what his breed is, who’s this curmudgeonly old mutt. I actually have a lot of Beanie Babies, so I don’t think I should write about them all, since it would practically be a novel. :P With the Beanie Boos, there’s this multi-colored bunny I named “Sherbet” (I think her original name was “Bloom”, but I preferred “Sherbet”. I change some of their names, but other times I can’t come up with anything). She’s fairly girly and kinda vain, and likes to show off her sense of style to the other little kiddies. And there’s Alpine, a reindeer, with his buddy Safari the giraffe, and they love to hang out and pull pranks and outsmart other children (and occasionally teenagers and adults, if they can manage to). And the last one I’ll mention is Tabitha the orange tabby cat (who’s last name is “Twitchit”, by the way), who tries to be prim and proper, and can be rather condescending, but she’s also a yellow-bellied scaredy cat, though she’ll never admit it. And my toys don’t have definite ages either, I’ve always found that part difficult… Most of my Webkinz are teenagers or adults, excepting for a few Lil Kinz (Steve the Lil Kinz Seal and Anna the Lil Kinz Horse).

Fracktail

DUDE I HAVE MUKLUK TOO??? That’s so funny! My Mukluk is different though; he forms a sort of duo with my Tiger named Mystique. The deal with my Beanie Babies is that they’re suspicious of Webkinz because they’re newer, and Mystique is the most suspicious; Mukluk is more laid-back and thinks they deserve a chance. I mean, he isn’t really laid-back; he’s more calm and cool-headed, while Mystique is guarded and kinda hot-blooded. And I also have Alpine too!! And he likes pulling pranks too, what do you know?? He’s really childish and immature, and he’s the assistant of Spells (an insane snowy owl who specializes in Mad Science). The two are nigh inseparable, and when they’re not concocting ridiculous experiments and inventions that shouldn’t happen under the laws of physics (well, that’s mostly Spells; Alpine just helps out) then they’re using said inventions to pull pranks on people. But enough about me – your characters sound so awesome!! Frisbee sounds so funny, oh my gosh. I bet he doesn’t think too highly of your Mukluk :P And Twitchit is perhaps the most adorable name under the sun. Tabitha sounds SO FUN. Maybe not to other characters, but she sounds so cute and funny to write!!! Especially since she’s such a scaredy cat :P And Bloom sounds so fun. I’m imagining her having like fashionable tea parties?? And then dragging other people in like Mukluk or something, and Mukluk trying to lay low because he doesn’t want anyone seeing him having a Princess Tea Party :’D

Pokekinz

Hey, that reminds me of this weird game I played before. So, I’ve got my plush toys, of course, but then I have other toys, which I’ve just always called “hard toys”. Most of them are kinda grumpy or unhappy, because the plushes get all the fame and attention (in some of these things they know they’re toys, but in most they don’t… I dunno). My old My Little Pony Toys (only two of them are the kind you would’ve bought in a store, but there are four others that you’d get at a fast food chain. I think I got them at McDonald’s) were like this gang, who were planning to get revenge on the plushes, or something. It was just weird, random fun. And thanks! I don’t really have anywhere to write about them, though. Well, I wouldn’t have to do it on the internet, actually, but I like collaboration stories, they build characters’ character. :P I still mess around with the plushes, though. I like your characters, too! The coincidence with the two Alpines is pretty coincidental. I mean, it doesn’t seem like a common personality for him. It’s kinda cool, actually. XD (P.S. I renamed Bloom “Sherbet”, actually. Man, I feel so weird when I correct people about these things….)

Fracktail

Gahh sorry about that >.< I knew it was Sherbet, but for some reason my brain spouted out "Bloom" instead. Darn it. And yeah, that's pretty funny about Alpine :P Pranking isn't really his "main" thing though, it's pretty much secondary to "raising mayhem with Science" and "being overly cheerful and immature", haha. And yeah, I wish we could do a collaboration with these characters, I think it'd be fun. But as far as I know there isn't a fandom about Beanie Boos, haha. And the toy-battle thing sounds so cool! I used to do stuff like that too, like with Beanie Babies vs. Webkinz (although neither side was really "good" or "bad" I guess because both sides didn't think too favorably of the other. The Webkinz kinda took over the Beanie Babies' land though, so I guess they were more on the greyer side.). Also I did that with crayons for some reason, like each color had a "clan" and all the crayons of that color were part of it (e.g. the "green clan" had green, yellow green, and all those weird Crayola colors like "tropical rainforest" and "minty green"). And then the pink crayons rebelled from the red clan and started their own. It was pretty nuts. :P

ilovemoonie

Hi, I don’t mean to interrupt, but I just wanted to say that I used to do that too! I would split my beanie babies in half and make them have a beanie baby war. I was gonna do that with my beanie babies and Webkinz sometime since I have around the same number of both, but I never got around to it. :)

Fracktail

Haha cool!! I’m glad I’m not the only one who did stuffed animal battles :P Although my Beanie Babies were all allies, haha. Actually not all of them were even Beanie Babies, pretty much all of the stuffed animals that weren’t Webkinz were also allies with the Beanie Babies because they were in the same predicament. But even though the Beanie Babies had numbers, the Webkinz were more rigid and organized, so they always had the upper hand. The Beanie Babies weren’t good at planning, but they were passionate about it. Like, if that were the Revolutionary War, then the Webkinz would be the British and the Beanie Babies would be the colonies. Am I making sense?

Pokekinz

I’ve never really done wars, but there were weird games with overthrowing the king (who actually belongs to my sister) and one of his assistants becoming ruler, or where the cats were regarded as an “upper class” for some reason, and they’d mostly be all snooty and stuff, and a “clan game”, where all the animals acted a lot like wild animals, and the different species were in clans and stuff, and the primate clan sort of stayed hidden and acted all manipulative and stuff. We just played some weird games. :P (Also, does that mean the Beanie Babies ended up winning? Or is it just kinda like that? Or did nobody really win??)

ilovemoonie

Haha! You’re making sense Fracktail! :D anyways, maybe I’ll do that war with Webkinz and beanie babies sometime……till this day I still tell stories with stuffed animals, though I’m probably to old to. I think telling stories is like writing, only different. But I find that I can tell a story a lot faster then I can write a story, and since I could never write a story when I was little anyways, I just told them with stuffed animals, and I’ve never stopped. When I think back to stories that I told though, even just a few years ago, I realize that my stories are a lot more dramatic and violent then they used to be. And there’s more conversation in them. And they, uh, make more sense. And wow, this comment is going way off topic……so, uh, yeah. :P

Fracktail

@Pokekinz Haha I did a clan-ish-type thing too! But it was more like guilds, or rather a bunch of guilds in one clan. That was a huge thing with a backstory and structured groups and everything, me and my friends used to play it all the time with our stuffed animals and it was this huge dramatic thing. We called it “The Tree Game” because all the animals lived in a humungo tree hollow :P And then there was another group that was a more feral group, and they had peaceful relations with the Tree but mainly relied on each other for trade. And they were all the time fighting off evil and stuff. And the king-overthrowing thing sounds so cool! Was it a different ruler every time? Or was it like a successor/usurper thing where each new kind kept constantly getting overthrown? Because that sounds awesome. And the primate thing is funny too, because whenever I had a group made of monkeys they’d always be cunning and malicious. Not really manipulative though, more like a gang, haha. The hidden manipulation thing sounds cooler though. What were the other animal clans? They sound cool! (and nah, nobody really won. They just always fought all the time. Kinda like England and France throughout history haha) @ilovemoonie Haha I know what you mean, I do stuffed animal stuff all the time :P What’s really funny is that in English we have assignments where we have to write a short story/paragraph every week and I usually write about my characters that came from stuffed animals (not Webkinz though, Beanie Boos) and nobody knows they were originally plushies :P I draw them way different from the plushes though, like Spells the owl doesn’t even look like an owl when I draw him. He looks like an insane beaky thing. Just the way I like it. :P And it’s the opposite for me, my stories when I was younger were super freakin dramatic, not like “omg DRAMA” dramatic but “plot twists and dark forces and epic battles” dramatic. Nowadays I don’t really go in that direction because I’m constantly afraid it’ll be melodramatic. Although whenever I look back at my old stuff it’s not half as bad as I remember it to be. I guess I just exaggerate it in my head. Some of the stuff I wrote was mega cringeworthy though, haha. But surprisingly anything with battles was fine. I have no idea.

ilovemoonie

Oh good, i’m glad i’m not the only one who still does stuff with stuffed animals! sometimes i’ll write about them too. not for school, just for fun. mainly I just write down past stories that i’ve told so that i’ll remember them. and sometimes i’ll write about a certain animals personality. i’ve only done one so far but I plan to do more. and now that i think about it, my stories were still pretty dramatic when i was younger, they just didn’t make much sense. and the mean ones didn’t really have a reason to be mean. and the only ones who died were the mean ones. i’ve had some pretty sad deaths in my more recent stories. *sniff sniff* probably the most saddest one was when Scotty, a douglas snowy owl, was killed by an evil eagle. :( however, in that “series” there were these magical animals, and the leader, a giant bear named king cinnamon, had the power to bring people back to life. so, after another whole story in that series went by, he brought Scotty back to life, cause it was to sad not having him in it anymore. and wow, I didn’t intend for my comment to be this long! heheh, ok, I think thats enough about my stories. :P

Fracktail

Oh my gosh I know exactly what you mean, my stuffed animals had so many gosh-darned stories you could have a whole history class with all the countries and alliances and junk. Most of the villains in mine were mean because they were just power-hungry, haha. The main villain for a long time was a Siamese cat named Botticelli, basically he led the Beanie Babies on because he promised to bring them to freedom and victory against the Webkinz but ended up being really horrible and villainous, so the Beanie Babies and a few rebel Webkinz conspired and eventually overthrew him. Botticelli is no longer with us today but he left behind a son named Playful (basically an excuse to keep using the plush haha) who is a small Siamese cat and is to this day the snarky advisor to the anti-hero King Mouser (a huge black cat) and doesn’t know about his villainous heritage because he was abandoned at a young age. He actually adopted Mouser when the latter was a kitten because Mouser was also abandoned and Playful didn’t want anyone else to have to bear the agony of being alone. wow this is making me sad as i’m typing this. what the heck, second-grade me. But enough about sad cats. Aww Scotty’s story is so sad D’: But it had a happy ending! Who was the evil eagle though? Was he a main villain too?? Tell me more!!

ilovemoonie

Awwww, that sounds like a cool, yet sad story. But what happened to Botticelli? Did he get killed? And who exactly is the black cat? And was this the same story with the beanie babies and Webkinz? And did Playful ever find out about his father? Anyways, yes, the evil eagle was the main villain in that story. He was actually the son of a villain in a past story. The main villain in that story was the evil Eagles father, who was also evil. In that story, Scotty and a few other animals ended up killing the evil Eagles father, so a few stories later, the Eagles son came for revenge. He was going to kill Scottys brother, Chris, who originally worked for him, but then became part of the good side, but Scotty rescued him. The evil eagle was stronger than Scotty though, so he told the evil eagle to let Chris go, and take him instead. So that’s how he died. But later, he was brought back to life by king cinnamon, so everything is good now. :) I’m planning on making another story in that series though, so all the characters will once again go on another adventure.

Fracktail

Botticelli ended up escaping his usurpers, but was finished by outside circumstances after he escaped. (I’d rather not talk about dying though because this is a kid-friendly site.) And Mouser was…well, he wasn’t really a king, per se, more of a leader people looked up to. Basically what happened was long after Playful adopted Mouser, Mouser discovered through a series of events that his father was the ruler of another land. At first Mouser was determined to get to the land where his father ruled to carry on, but in his travels he came across a pitiful country with no ruler that had fallen into ruin, and its citizens were utterly lost because a neighboring country constantly attacked them. After some inner turmoil about whether he should follow his father’s path or this one, he decided to take the small country under his wing, and when the neighboring country attacked again they got a rude awakening. So now he’s the ruler of that land and Playful is his snarky but loyal assistant. Man, it feels weird talking about my old stories, haha. But anyways, your story is cool! I dunno why, but I think it’s cool when the villains have a descendant, because then not only is it a matter of that descendant’s alignment but also the heroes’ reception of them. Like, if they were faced with the child of their mortal enemy, how would they react, sort of thing. It’s always kinda tragic when the child turns evil too, because you know that if they had a second chance they could have taken the other path. There was a Redwall book that explored that, actually, but it was executed horribly in my opinion so I wouldn’t recommend it. (I used to love the Redwall books, but the first two are really the only ones I like, everything after that is really formulaic and not as good. In my opinion.)

ilovemoonie

Thanks! Your story sounds really cool too! :D (I’m just saying that, I really do think it sounds cool.) and yeah, I tried to place the words carefully in my comment, as to not talk of dying to much. I’ve read some of the Redwall books too. Well, I read the first one, and I’m actually reading Mossflower right now. I’m planning on reading some of the others, but I have sooo much books I want to read already, I don’t know when I’ll get around to them. Hey, and this is completely unrelated, but yesterday I got a beanie boo-type bear thing at Barnes and noble, and I named him choc-olate. I just thought I would mention that. I don’t really know why. :)

Fracktail

Mossflower was one of my favorites!! That one had some of the best villains, in my opinion. Also Gonff is amazing. (there’s another character I like from that book but I don’t want to spoil anything haha) And I know, there’s so many!! My favorites were Redwall, Mossflower, and Martin the Warrior, and I also liked Marlfox and Salamandastron. The others are sort of formulaic like I said, but they’re still fun to read. They’re just not my favorites, like I said. :P The one I mentioned with the evil son was Outcast of Redwall, I personally didn’t like that one at all. Like, that’s the only book I can recall where I was openly mad at the good guys. I could say more, but I don’t want to spoil anything; it’s just my opinion too, so I would also take it with a grain of salt :P And cool!! Was the bear Honey by any chance? Because that one is super rare!! At any rate, congrats on the new bear! :D

ilovemoonie

Whoa, I messed that one up. I meant to say I’m not just saying that, not I’m just saying that.

ilovemoonie

Yes, I love gonff! He’s my favorite character in that book! So far….but I’m almost finished with it, so unless another character shows up at the last minute….yeah, I think he’ll still be my favorite. Oh, I also the mask. :( and skipper too. Oh, and gingivere!! Anyways, I’m on chapter 47 so I should finish it soon. And I love Redwall too! I think that’s my favorite one so far. And no, the bear isn’t honey. And I take that back when I said it was a beanie boo. It says Ty classic on its tag. I don’t really know what those are. All I know are beanie babies, beanie buddies, teenie beanies, and beanie boos. :) it’s name is brownie though, and it looks a lot like a beanie boo, only bigger. (Wow, that’s a lot of ands in my comment. I might as well finish it with one. And.) wait, and. There, that’s better. Wait!……..and.

Fracktail

Haha, Gingivere was the character I was talking about, but I didn’t know how far you were :P It’s not often there’s a good vermin character, which is why I liked him so much. It’s funny how much the series changed, like in the later books all vermin are bad and all other woodland creatures are good; they had not one, but two books that both cemented that fact. Whereas in the first book, it’s mentioned that the good characters got directions from a family of benign foxes, and it’s stated that the only reason the rats served Cluny was because they were driven out of their homes. And when Constantine says the phrase “dirty rat”, it’s treated as a bad thing to say. It just shows how much the series changed! But yeah, Gingevere was cool. Gonff is still my favorite though, haha. Also Mask’s story was sad, he was so noble D: I really liked his character, the masquerading thing was really cool. And I found the toy you were talking about! It does look like a Beanie Boo, I think it was like a predecessor to them. It’s so fluffyyyy :D

ilovemoonie

Haha, that’s funny. Yeah, I’ve been reading the book for awhile now, but right when I was starting to get to the end is when I started going on Webkinz newz more. Like, I usually read in the morning, but then I started going on Webkinz newz in the morning, sooo… I haven’t been reading much lately. Awwwww, technology, what have you done?! Sorry, uh that was kinda wierd……anyways, yeah, I get what your saying. And masks story was really sad! :( I mean, he had barely been in it, it seemed, and I was like, oh, I like him!……….oh……nooooo! D’: *sigh* Uh, changing the subject, yes, the bear is so sooofffftt! And he’s got a giant head!! :D And sparkly eyes! And mine likes pancakes. :)

Fracktail

Oh man, I used to go on the Internet way too much. Thankfully I’m getting better about that, if only because I have so many projects on my hands that it’s hard to overdo it. :P And I think my hiatus also helped too, which I guess is good because at least it wasn’t in vain, haha. And aww that sounds so cute!! Does Chocolate like chocolate pancakes? :D (because I do. chocolate chips + pancakes = dessert dressed up as breakfast, aka the best kind of breakfast there is)

ilovemoonie

Haha, ohhhhh yes, he loves chocolate pancakes! :D he also likes pancakes with fruit on/in them, and sometimes he also puts honey on them. Yeah, Olate pretty much likes any kind of pancakes in existence. :) (Olate is what I call him for short. And it’s for a strange reason…)

I like that one! xD PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!

Hmmm!? Here are my ideas – Male names – Wyatt, Hunter, Logan, Clay, Carter, Chase, Gavin, or Winston. – Levi, Oliver, Rob Lucci, Robert, Kaku, Henry, Colten, Xavier (or you could use James Xavier as JX) and (I really liked what FrackTail used) Pyro. Female names – Harper, Ava, Lydia, Brooklyn, Zoe, Autumn, Kalifa, and Fukuro. Sorry, my names are a bit corny….

I think winston, skylar and rob!

Comments are closed.