What Should I Name My Pet?

Home Forums My Pets What Should I Name My Pet?

This topic contains 1,469 replies, has 221 voices, and was last updated by  honeyclawz 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I might be getting a signature marble cat as my bff is getting a webkinz lot from ebay with a marble cat in it but she already has one so she might give it to me:) any name suggestions? thx

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

FennecFox

Super cool, lavender_kinz! A signature marble cat, cool! :D Here are some name suggestions: Callie, Mandy, Cookie Dough, CookiesNCream, Mala, Duchess, Caramel, Loki, Sasha, Dollie, Jessie (Jesse, Jessi), and Peanut.

Awesome lavender_kinz!!! Here are some name suggestions: Marble, Misty, Twilight, Cookie, Stormey, Snowy, Marblemist, Cloudy, Dreamer, Cottonball, Sugar, Sweetheart, Love, Moonie, Cotton, Cookiedough, Rocky, Coco, Maisie, Crystal, Crystalline and Spot! Hope you like my name suggestions!!!

Does anyone have a name idea for my webkinz pet? It is a girl signature sea turtle:)

Cute! I love turtles! Here are some names: Squirt, Hibiscus, Gem, Lorali, Ocean, Pacific, Melody, Seasurfer, and Fern! (:

Hellooooooooo. Sorry, I haven’t been on in a while :/. So, I just got a Sabertooth Tiger and a Chicken and have absaloutly no idea what to name them. I want some thing Easterish for my Chicken, but the Tiger can be any thing. Thanks! – maggiemoomoo3

petthepest

Hi Maggiemoomoo3! Congratz on your webkinz chicken and sabertooth tiger! Here are some names that might be Easter-like: Sunrise, Sunday, Bloom, Tulip, Meadow, Sprout, Glowy, Ester, Paschal, Bunnybird, Vigil, Lily, Lilium, Festivity, Jellybean.

silvermist03

Very cute. I have a question for y’all. Which of the lil Spring Bunnies is your favorite, and what would you name each one? God bless, Silvermist

LabLover2014

I think the orange one is my favorite. I would name the blue one (boy) Sean, the orange one (boy) Aiden, and the purple one (girl) Abigail!

petthepest

Maybe call them by flower themed names like Marigold (Orange), Foxglove (purple), and Bluestar (blue), but I doubt I will get any of the bunnies. :) I think the purple is my favorite though.

My peace out puppy is named Kylie… what do you guys think of the name?

petthepest

It’s nice! Kylie is a cute name for a dog! :)

Comments are closed.