Who is up for this neon tutu challenge now that we have a new hint

Home Forums Games – Archives Who is up for this neon tutu challenge now that we have a new hint

This topic contains 42 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  bethcat10 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

We need people to work on finding clothing combinations that add up to 236KC. The hint said the item is made up of items that are the tutu’s resale value (118) times two……I think we should do like chilly was doing and divide it up somehow- any ideas or helpers available- I would love it if chilly would take this forum over and tell everyone what to do——are you listening haha

cutie135

Now I am getting a little confused- the hint said it was the cost of what you could sell the item for at the W Shop times two- not the cost of the items to make it- right? And the resale cost is 118. crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

Hey crissy and chilly, if you look at other recipes, the value of the item that is made is not the sum of the pieces in the clothing product. For instance – the Wild Watermellon Shirt has a value of 180, but it actually costs 145 to make. Great job working on the tutu though!

chillylily

Yeah crissy! See ya in WW! :D #SolveTheNeonTutu

crissy135

Thank you super much chilly- i saw your forum is still working on combos and you have new people helping- #solvetheneontutu hearts crissy135-meet me in WW soon ok? cutie135

chillylily

Black Vest+Rainbow Boots+EVERYTHING=PW……………BV+Retro Rainbow Belt+EVERYTHING=PW…………………BV+Ballerina Tights+EVERYTHING=PW…………….BV+Blue T Shirt+EVERYTHING=PW…………BV+Ruby Slippers+EVERYTHING=PW

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.