Who is up for this neon tutu challenge now that we have a new hint

Home Forums Games – Archives Who is up for this neon tutu challenge now that we have a new hint

This topic contains 42 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  bethcat10 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

crissy135

We need people to work on finding clothing combinations that add up to 236KC. The hint said the item is made up of items that are the tutu’s resale value (118) times two……I think we should do like chilly was doing and divide it up somehow- any ideas or helpers available- I would love it if chilly would take this forum over and tell everyone what to do——are you listening haha

I will help but just to be clear is the black vest in it or not?

chocolate19

Hey, I love solving these things!! I suggest we break things down. Are there any items, hopefully 2 of them, that we are positive are in the recipe? Please get back to me, as I know how to organize this. Thanks!!!!-Chocolate19

cutie135

Hey Emilia- Good to hear from you and sure I will start sending you some food for your pets. I also have a friend who has some of the newer pet foods if you would like some of those too- I send them to Lamb and MORHB so I can add you to the list if you want- just let me know ok?

hey Crissy not related to this at all but you said Oct. 9 on you Ushie135 account to look at what psf you have on MORHB page thingy. Any who from watcha have Bacon Bone, Bamboo Canelloni, Bangers and Mash, Beagle Bagel Bits, Beef Flavored Gumdrops, Berried Bone Bonbons, Biscuit Brushcetta,Bugberry pie, Buggy Jelly, Candy Grass, Carrot Cake Supreme, Catnip Chips & dip, Crispy Bone Scones, Crunchy shoots and roots, Fishsicle, Flounder Flan, Fluffy Tuna Tartufo, Fried batcakes, Fosted Kibbly Chunks, Frozen Iceberg Chili, Google Noodles, Honey Roast, Junglicious Banana shake, Rosy Alfalfa Alfredo,Wrinkled Pug Cake, Yummy Yorkie Cotton Candy. and a reminder of my user is EmiliaGG also anything you might want on webkinz for christmas

Hey cutie, I can help just what do you need me to do? I have an account where I can put about 5,000-15,000 kinzcash into the recipe. So, I guess just let me know, okay?

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.