Who needs Emo Jeans??? By WW2005

Home Forums Webkinz World Who needs Emo Jeans??? By WW2005

This topic contains 41 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  GingerTheOrangeTabby 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey! I’m trading emo jeans for priceless:) Make a list of your offers plz:)
    </p>

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-06-20 at 06:02 PM

Hey! I’m trading emo jeans for priceless:) Make a list of your offers plz:)

HI!!!! i need emo soooo bad!! do you like swirl? if you do PLMK!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi! I offer…

WZ Jeans
      Rock jacket
      Dex dangerous shirt
      And more. I forget all of the stuff that I have in my dock.

loue354

HEY THERE WEBKINZWARRIOR….I AM LOOKING FOR EMO JEANS AND I HAVE SOME PRICELESS….GREEN SWIMSUIT, DEER EARS, PLUMPY GLASSES, WACKY JEANS, POLAR PLUNGE POSTER, RED AND GREEN GLITTER CHRISTMAS TREE, SWIRL TIARA AND I MIGHT STILL HAVE THE LONG RETIRED PUMPKIN HAT AND THE FOUNTAIN OF WOW….IF YOU NEED ANY OF THESE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

loue354

HEY THERE WEBKINZWARRIOR….I AM LOOKING FOR EMO JEANS AND I HAVE SOME PRICELESS….GREEN SWIMSUIT, DEER EARS, PLUMPY GLASSES, WACKY JEANS, POLAR PLUNGE POSTER, RED AND GREEN GLITTER CHRISTMAS TREE, SWIRL TIARA AND I MIGHT STILL HAVE THE LONG RETIRED PUMPKIN HAT AND THE FOUNTAIN OF WOW….IF YOU NEED ANY OF THESE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

yellowam

i offer shuts

Comments are closed.